Can't install back up data on Microsoft Money 2001after crash

My computer crashed last week.  I have reinstalled my
Microsoft Money 2001 software.  I have the back up data on
two floppies.  But I cannot get the back up data to
transfer to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.  I get the
back up data to my C drive but no further.  I have read
the "Getting the Most from Microsoft Money 2001" and I
followed the instructions carefully, but the instructions
seem to be only for restoring the data to the hard drive,
not to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.
HELP!
0
anonymous (74722)
4/8/2004 8:04:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

What are you doing? File|Restore in Money? If the backup was made by Money,
what's the difference between "restoring the data to the hard drive" and
restoring the data "to the Microsoft Money 2001 program"?

"Jim R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer crashed last week.  I have reinstalled my
> Microsoft Money 2001 software.  I have the back up data on
> two floppies.  But I cannot get the back up data to
> transfer to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.  I get the
> back up data to my C drive but no further.  I have read
> the "Getting the Most from Microsoft Money 2001" and I
> followed the instructions carefully, but the instructions
> seem to be only for restoring the data to the hard drive,
> not to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.
> HELP!

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Exch2k3
I removed an account and e-mail address from the domain. I need to reassign that e-mail address to another account. The user the address is now assigned to does not receive e-mails for that address. Instead the sender keeps receiving NDR reports. The e-mail address is spelled correctly. I did a test by assigning the e-mail address as a secondary on my account and the NDR still references the old mailbox. How do I get Exchange to look at AD and see that the e-mail address is now assigned to a different account? I've already tried purging the mailbox on the exchange server from S...

Money 2005 file conversion issue from 2004
Bought the software and loaded it to my laptop. Did the file conversion (running 2004) and it opened the file......once the first update occurred the application goes dead - screen freeze. Now when I open 2005 the screen immediately freezes.........I also noticed in my directory that my original file which was about 10mg is now 60mg............ When I create a new file in 2005 it works fine and everything is good. So it appears the Money 2005 is have a problem with my existing 2004 money file......... Anyone else having this problem???????? I have had problems with the file updating...

Bulk Data Load
We are loading a bunch of hospitals from around the US into CRM as Account objects. We have an autonumber field that was added so that each hospital is assigned a visible code (e.g. 1234-5678) that makes it easier for hospitals that call in to get service. The problem is that the bulk import does not correctly increment the auto-number field. I can map to it and set the values manually in a CSV file but CRM ignores these and just inserts the same number for several thousand accounts. Any ideas why Bulk Import is doing this? How can I bulk import accounts and correctly have CRM generate an au...

Data from multiple cells into one string.
I have data from about seven cells that I need to have combined into one string when I use data automation from excel to word, is this possible? Hi Adam not sure what you mean by "data automation from excel to word" but in excel you can concatenate the contents of a number of cells, e.g. if A1 has Mr B1 has John C1 has Smith =A1 & " " & B1 & " " & C1 will give you Mr John Smith so could you combine the 7 cells into one in excel and use that in your link with word? hope this helps Cheers JulieD will give the cont "Adam" <Adam@d...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

data by month
I’m having trouble figuring out how to get started on a report that takes a set of currency values in a table and totals them in such a way so that I can break-down total income by month. So if I have 14 different potential values (there will always be some at zero-value) and also have 1 department field that can have 1 of 3 values, how would I structure a query (ultimately leading to a pivot-chart which I’ve never used before) that will total all dollar values for a given month for each of 3 departments? The date range will be no more than a year at a time but may only be 1 m...

Labeling Data Series on an XY Scatter
I need to label a data series on an XY Scatter. Currently Excel only has the option to label and individual point with the series name, I want to label the entire series of points just once with the series name, even if inputs are changed. Select the point you want to label (two single clicks, one for the series, one for the point itself). Press Ctrl+1 to format the point, then add a data label using the Series option. This point will carry the series name as its label, even if the data or the series name change. In 2007, select the point (two clicks again). Go to the Chart Tools >...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

How to get data for whole month
Hi, I am storing transaction data for users vertically as I have shown below in table1. And now I need to get the data for whole month horizontally as I have shown below in table2. Please let me know how to write query for same ? Table1:- user Date trans a 1/1/2010 10 a 1/1/2010 10 b 1/1/2010 20 b 1/1/2010 20 a 2/1/2010 30 b 2/1/2010 40 b 4/1/2010 60 Table2:- user 1/1/2010 2/1/2010 3/1/2010 4/1/2010 5/1/2010 6/1/2010 7/1/2010 8/1/2010 9/1/2010 a 20 30 0 60 0 0 0 0 0 b 40 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 I want data for wh...

trail version money
I downloaded the trail version of Money and when the program installed itself, it tried to link and download information from my quicken business books. I do not however want to connect the two, but I do want to try it out. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, rock2 wrote: >I downloaded the trail version of Money and when the program installed >itself, it tried to link and download information from my quicken business >books. I do not however want to connect the two, but I do want to try it out. >Any suggestions? File->New->NewFile. ...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Outlook 2000 switch from Microsoft Exchange to POP3 caused error
I just tried to switch from Microsoft Exchange configuration of Outlook 2000 to POP3. Installlation Wizard asked for CD and I am traveling and do not have it with me. Now I can't switch back to Microsoft Exchange because every time I invoke Outlook it tries to find the CD. How can I get back to my MS Exchange configuration? You can try this, but I can't guarantee it will work. Make sure you select Export from the FIle menu in Registry Editor before deleting anything in this registry key. That way, you can always put it back if something goes wrong. Open Regedit -select St...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

MONEY PLUS doesn't seem to support my medical bill reconciliation?
A member of family was injured in a motorcycle accident with extensive medical bills and I am overwhelmed trying to keep track of a few hundreds lines in Excel to track. Medical bills are never simple straightforward transaction, with writeoffs, partial payments, resubmissions, etc. Any suggestions on how to get MONEY PLUS to support Medical Billing - or does another software such as Quicken, etc support this process better? -- Christy It supports it to the extent you can model it. But it doesn't provide any dedicated wizards, etc. There are ways you could model it with suspense ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...