Can't Convert Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data to MS Money 2004

First I tried to convert the Quicken Data using the MS
Money 2003 OEM Version that came with the new computer I
bought last week.

Then I purchased MS Money 2004 Standard Edition and still
couldn't convert my Quicken data.

On the box, Microsoft says they offer a 30 day money back
guarantee with no details about how to get your money back.

Does anyone know how I can get my money back?

Regards,
John E. Golden
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Removal of thousands seperator in downloaded data
I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example is a number like 2 098,67. Excel will not recognize this as a number. How can I remove this thousands seperator so that the number becomes 2098,67? I need to do this to use the data in another program. See other post. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "finney78" <finney78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEE4BBB3-12AB-4DDD-AD0A-F88ADD242B73@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example >...

Latest version of Money Deluxe 2006
How do I determine if I have the most recent revision of 2006 Deluxe? I've done searches online but don't see a current version number listed anywhere. Thanks! AFAIK there have been no updates to M2006. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Michael F." <MichaelF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF63C8E-9D71-4E10-9776-897531351A35@microsoft.com... > How do I determine if I hav...

See that important patch from the MS Corp.
--mnqbifzstjwnoqccp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="rbkkbifudezkn"; type="multipart/alternative" --rbkkbifudezkn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vdsdrqruhwoiboko" --vdsdrqruhwoiboko Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Ins...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

MS Money 2007 Deluxe vs Money Plus?
Is their any reason to upgrade? I downloaded the Demo of Plus but it looks just like 2007. I see no reason to drop $30 bucks. I wish they'd get a feature where I can enter a transaction on the money website and then sync when I get home. I like to enter stuff into my account register just as quickly as I can. One extra year before it turns into a pumpkin. The feature you are looking for was there and was removed. Not clear why it was removed--perhaps not enough people used it? Lots of users did find the very presence of the feature a reason to stay awake at night worrying that Bill...

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

MS CRM & MYOB Integration
Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate MS CRM and MYOB? If so, at a very high level, what does this entail? Many Thanks, Jonty This is something i am interested in doing as well, any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate MS CRM and >MYOB? If so, at a very high level, what does this entail? > >Many Thanks, >Jonty >. > From MSCRM's perspective this shouldn't be an issue. It's more a question of the capabilities of MYOB. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Import quicken 2003 to money 98??
Is if possible to import *.QSD and *.QDF files into Money98? I have some old records from two different computers I want to consolidate. I no longer own a copy of quicken, but still use money 98 at home. Any suggestions? John Not directly. M98 will only know how to deal with Quicken or, and I'm guessing here, Quicken files in native formats for the versions of Quicken that came out more or less in summer of 1997 or before. Suggestions? A) Figure out how to turn the Q03 files into QIF, b) Get a newer version of Money. M98 was the single buggiest version in the history of the produ...

Upgrade 2002 Deluxe OEM > 2003 Standard
Hi, I wanted to upgrade from my original Money 2002 Deluxe OEM (bought in the US) to 2003 Standard Win32 English Intl (bought in Hong Kong). The installation went okay until I tried to open my original mystuff.mny file where I got an error that the file was created with an incompatible version. Is it because I was using the Deluxe version and then wanted to upgrade (or downgrade) to the Standard version? regards, nawee you cannot use a US version money file with a Int version of money.exe or vice versa. there are suggested solutions to this in earlier messages so you can search them out...

MONEY 2004 #52
I HAVE 2 ACCTS FOR ABOVE.I CAN DO ALL THE NECESSARY ENTRIES,ETC.BUT I CAN'T DO THE SAME ON THE SECOND ACCT.FOR SOME REASON,WHEN I START THE SECOND ACCT AND MAKE ALL THE ENTRIES I CAN NOT SAVE THEM,ONLY THE FIRST SHOWS UP.I HAVE SEPERATE NAMES FORT THE 2 ACCTS.WHY CAN'T I SEE THE ENTRIES FOR THE SECOND ACCT.TELL ME WHAT I'M MISSING OR DOING WRONG. THANKS. ...

SOP data entry / setup issue
Make the allow price overrides to only effect the unit price. The allow price markdowns would prevent them from entering markdowns. This would allow users to block unit price changes but still enter markdowns. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

Running Office 2001 on Mac OS 10.2, help
This might be a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up. I was running Mac OS 9.0.4 and I downloaded OS 9.1, 9.1.2, 9.2.2 and then the new 10.2. However, all my software is still in the 9.1 classic. I want to use it all in the new OS 10.2. Will Office 2001 Academic Edition work in OS 10.2? Do I need to uninstall it in OS 9.1 first, then install it is OS 10.2? Or, can I just drag and drop it on the 10.2 desktop or in the applications folder? I have a lot of other expensive softwares in OS 9.1 that I don't want to have to upgrade, but need to be able to use in OS 10.2. Wi...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Data in pivot table not mirroring with data in source
I created a pivot table and since I was not able to protected, I inavertly typed some data into one of the cells in the pivot table, since then every time I enter a number in the source of the pivot table the pivot table now gives me the wrong number. Per example in one of the cells of the pivot table I change the number 3 for the number 4.10 now every time I type the number 3 in the table source, the pivot table writes 4.10, in any cell that contains the numeral 3. Is there a way to revert back? I try by typing the number 3 into the pivot table to match with the source and it seams to work, b...

Cannot display all datas in Line Chart
Hi everybody, I have a chart report , the type is line chart. It shows the values per half hour. the X axis is time (Per Half Hour) , the Y axis is the value for that time. it works well when I select the time between 130 Days , but it wont show the more than 130 days. eg : when I choose to show the data from Oct 22, 2007 to Feb 22, 2008 it shows the data from Oct 22,2007 to Feb 02 , 2008 I cannot get the accurity end data but I can guess it from the values in X axis the values are : Oct 22, Oct 26, Oct 31... ...Jan 22 , Jan 24 , Jan 27 , Jan 29 Please if some one can tell me does the...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Huge Office X Database, Small Office 2004 Database
I am running OS 10.3.9 on a newer PB. Prior to last week, I had been using Office X. Due to a problem with the max file size of Entourage, I switched to Office 2004. I've been using Office 2004 (heavily) for about a week. Today I looked in the MS User Data folder for Office 2004 and was shocked to see that the Database file was only 18MB in size and has a last modified date that corrisponds to the date I installed 2004. My Office X Database file is at 2.27GB and has a modification date of today. I'd like to uninstall Office X, but am afraid that I'll also loose all my data. Can ...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Pull data from one form into another
How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a textbox in form 2, and have the data in the textbox in form 2 change as soon as the data in the textbox in form 1 changes? The change needs to be instantaneous, as the textbox in form 2 will be hidden from the user, so he wont know it is there and wont try to refresh the data himself. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom Brown "Tom Brown" <thor177@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:468f6df5$0$3101$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a > textbox in fo...

Convert