Can no longer open money 2007

When attempting to open money 2007 deluxe, i receive a message box that says
"Money was unable to load the registration library (dll)"

Any ideas?

--
Greg
0

In microsoft.public.money, Greg wrote:

>When attempting to open money 2007 deluxe, i receive a message box that says
>"Money was unable to load the registration library (dll)"
>
>Any ideas?

Can you open sample.mny from your install folder? You could copy it
to your Documents folder in WE, right-click, and choose Open. If
that works, that would tend to point to a problem with the Money
file. If you cannot open sample.mny, that would tend to point to a
problem with the install.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
7/19/2008 11:32:37 PM
Just curious - are you running Webroot SpySweeper?  I am having your exact
problem all the sudden after having Money work fine for over a year.  I
called Microsoft and they pointed to that as the problem.  We tried
everything and it still keeps happening after I reboot the computer.
SpySweeper has no help on their support page.

"Greg" wrote:

> When attempting to open money 2007 deluxe, i receive a message box that says
> "Money was unable to load the registration library (dll)"
>
> Any ideas?
>
> --
> Greg
0
cpa10house (23)

How to tell if a form is open
I want to know how to return a value telling me whether or not a form is currently open. Something like this pseudo-code: If Forms![new appointment].Open = True Then 'send harry a box of chocolates' End If Cheers -- Nick Assuming Access 2000 or later: If CurrentProject.AllForms("new appointment").IsLoaded Then -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Nick Heath" <NickHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Money 2006 not updating properly
My bank, Bank One, was purchased by Chase, and until recently maintained a separate identity. My Money 2006 listed all my accounts with Bank One, and updated my records regularly. Now Bank One has merged completely, and all accounts are Chase accounts. Money has created a new Chase account which lists only transactions since Bank One was converted to Chase, and I need to merge everything into one account. How do I do that? Thanks, Terry Hi Terry, Very simple process. 1. click on the account list, then click on manage online services on the left under common tasks. 2. click on ban...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

audible click when opening a new window.
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the computer makes. How can I turn this off? Thanks! Amadeus Try: Control Panel-Sounds "Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus <Amadeus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I kno...

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Can't delete email #2

Upgrade to Exchange 2007
We are planning on moving to Exchange 2007 in the next few months. We have a new server for this, and it will only be a one exchange server enviroment. We want the new server to have the same computer name as the current Exchange server, for naming purpose we will call it MAIL on the forum. I have read about problems renaming an exchange server. I wanted to know if this has been made easier for 2007, and what the best practice for doing this is. We want the smoothest transition possible to the new server, eagerly waiting replies. On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:36:00 -0800, Synapse120 <...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Cannot open attachments
Using Outlook 03 I cannot open html attachments. I can open images (jpg, etc). What is blocking the html attachments? I tried cleaning all the temp files that did not help. Should I just blow out the profile and start again? I wouldn't blow away the profile just yet. Do you get any errors messages? What happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsl...

MS Money 2007 Pop-up problem
I'm having a problem with Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe and I'm thinking it must be a security setting thats not set right, but I can't find where to change it. It has something to do with Internet Explorer. When I first open up the program it immediately pops up a box saying: Do you want to open or save this file? Name: MNY1CB4.surfplace Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB From: surf.mar@ I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says the exact same thing over again. I hit open and it will load the next page. This will happen for...

"Publisher cannot open the file"
Can anyone explain why Publisher 2002 should suddenly fail to open just one of hundreds of my files? The message in the subject line pops up every time I try opening the file. I've rebooted the computer, copied the file to another folder but still it won't open. Any suggestions please. Chrisssss...... Chrisssssss......... wrote: || Can anyone explain why Publisher 2002 should suddenly fail to open || just one of hundreds of my files? The message in the subject line || pops up every time I try opening the file. I've rebooted the || computer, copied the file to another folder ...

Can not archive