Can Money 2003 Deluxe Import directly from Quicken files?

I had Quicken (2002, I think) installed on my old desktop and I added my old hard drive to a new system.  However, I'm unable to find the install disk for Quicken, so I'm stuck with all my data in a set of Quicken files.  There is a good deal now for Money 2003 Deluxe but it only works for me if it can directly accept or import these Quicken files, not some more generically formatted export file

Does anyone know if this will work

TIA
0
anonymous (74725)
12/17/2003 9:06:24 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, jer042000 wrote:

>I had Quicken (2002, I think) installed on my old desktop and I added my old hard drive to a new system.  However, I'm unable to find the install disk for Quicken, so I'm stuck with all my data in a set of Quicken files.  There is a good deal now for Money 2003 Deluxe but it only works for me if it can directly accept or import these Quicken files, not some more generically formatted export file.
>
>Does anyone know if this will work?

Money 2003 should be able to import the actual Quicken 2002 file but
not the backup file.
0
via_newsgroup (13115)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

concatenate files...
Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote: >Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party >tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul Yes, the same way you did before: copy file1.txt + file2.txt fileboth.txt Type copy /? at a command prompt to find out all about the copy command. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt Paul H wrote: ...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Money 2006 not updating properly
My bank, Bank One, was purchased by Chase, and until recently maintained a separate identity. My Money 2006 listed all my accounts with Bank One, and updated my records regularly. Now Bank One has merged completely, and all accounts are Chase accounts. Money has created a new Chase account which lists only transactions since Bank One was converted to Chase, and I need to merge everything into one account. How do I do that? Thanks, Terry Hi Terry, Very simple process. 1. click on the account list, then click on manage online services on the left under common tasks. 2. click on ban...

Bulk attachments

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Selection button not in Outlook 2003
I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu Please help? It only works on HTML formatted messages. On 21 Apr 2004 21:11, =?Utf-8?B?SG93ZWV5?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, >(just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button >in the FILE/PRINT/ menu.Please help? > -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

How can I rename a database table?

Ms Outlook 2003 #5
Hi. I have Vista Home Edition. I am trying to set up my mail accounts with Microsoft Outlook 2003 in Vista. When I put all the details and I test the setting it asks me to verify the E mail address. I know its correct as it works ok in Windows mail Is Outlook 2003 able to work in Vista or do I have a setting wrong??? Outlook 2003 works fine in Windows Vista. Did you check your email = address as suggested? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =...

Tidying up 5.5 pre 2003?
OK I'm going to spend some time tomorrow tidying up our 5.5 directory ready for when I start migrating us to 2003. So far I'm planning on: Getting rid of all old/unnecessary mailboxes (duh!) Setting all resource mailboxes to no Primary NT account, users have access via the permissions tab (assuming ADC will create disabled domain account). Setting ex-employee mailboxes so that their already disabled domain account is the primary account, again their manager has access via the permissions tab. Is there anything obvious that I'm missing? TIA, Paul -- paul@spamcop.net Pau...

Money Plus Trial and Spending Tracker
I have been running the trial version of Plus for about a week now (upgraded from 2006). Initialy I experienced very sloooowwww performance as my Home page was compiled and displayed. CPU usage ran at 100%. After trouble-shooting I discovered that the spreading tracker feature and Spending Insights slow my system and run my CPU usage to 100%. When I removed the spending tracker graph from my Home page, performance is as fast as 2006. My data goes back less than 2 years and I am running XP (SP2). Is there a bug in the Spending Tracker? ...

Can (or how can) I do this

Balances Problem in MS Money
I am using Money 2006 Premium. I am downloading my investment transactions and updating them online. I have regular and Retirement accounts. I am getting my balances completely wrong, but if I turn off (uncheck) “Track cash transactions” the getting almost correct and its fix problem for Not Retirement accounts. If I uncheck it for Retirement account Money automatically turn off “Retirement account” selection (in Account Settings) and make this account not Retirement. My questions: 1. How can I have my “Track cash transactions” on (selected) and have my balances correct? 2. If I have to tu...