Can I import an excel spreadsheet into Money 2001

My question is Can I import an excel spreadsheet into
Money 2001.  I have a spreadsheet of my whole years
transactions which total about 1000 line items.  Is there
an easy way to get them recorded into Money 2001.

Thanks
Douse1@hotmail.com
0
Douse1 (1)
12/4/2003 1:22:47 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Not directly. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q8.

"Douse1@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My question is Can I import an excel spreadsheet into
> Money 2001.  I have a spreadsheet of my whole years
> transactions which total about 1000 line items.  Is there
> an easy way to get them recorded into Money 2001.

How can I configure the POP3 service to NOT change the MIME Boundary?
I am not sure how to properly word this question, so please bare with me. I have a situation in which every time a TOP or RETR is performed on a MIME multipart message, the "Boundary" changes. The result is that a third party Defect Tracking program we use (FogBugz) is now failing to import the message as the Boundary doesn't match up between when the TOP was performed on the first read, and the full RETR on the second one. Although we are in contact with that vendor, the reality is that their application has worked fine for over a year when we were using a Linux based POP3 serv...

Excel general protection fault
Has anyone got any tips for a large spread that I have been working on that will now not let me open ? It saved fine throughout the work I was doing but when I tried to open after closing it it gave an excel error and shut excel down? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Scott ...

Excel user desires to learn ABC of Access
Hi, I have learned a decent amount about Excel stuff with the help of colleagues, Newsgroups and websites of Excel Gurus. Till now I was working in an environment where Excel was used, hence I could post problems in Excel or ask people around and see the logic behind solutions. Consequently I could learn Excel faster. (I didnt know a single thing about VB, but newsgroups folks and their sites taught me VBA in Excel) In my job there is no use of Access and I want to learn Access desperately. I did buy a Primer book on Access but couldnt get anywhere;partly may be the book wasnt interes...

Excel
When using MS Works I can enter letters and numbers in a cell and the total of the cells in a row will be calculated correctly(for my particular requirement) by ignoring anyone of the cells in the row which has letters and numbers together. All the cells are formated as 'General'. When I try to do this task in Excel it gives an error in the result cell. Note that any cell may have a mixture of letters and cells. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you James Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Bing Search RSS with Silverlight 3 RIA Domain Ser...

mkdir command in excel 2003 on XP SP2
The mkdir does not work after the install of SP2 Why? Maybe you're trying to create a subfolder to a folder that doesn't exist??? "zvi carmi via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > > The mkdir does not work after the install of SP2 Why? -- Dave Peterson It works for me just fine. What problem are you encountering? Any error message? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "zvi carmi via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:3e03c3efad8341d8a77eb841212c7e20@OfficeKB.co...

Importing Outlook contacts in to MS CRM v1.2
Hi I am trying to import Outlook 2003 Contacts into MS CRM v1.2. I get the box appear and select the contacts folder in Outlook, then it shows the 2 test records I have in tat folder and then I tell it to start importing and it goes away and comes back after a while wit A System Error Occured while the data was being imported. The Import Wizard will now clos Any hints on how to approach/solve thi thank ...

excel web query
Hi, I am trying to use the web query on the data menu in excel 2000 to import a site into excel. Unfrotunately i keep getting the following error - "Unable to open http://..../ The internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is not available" I am actually able to view the web site through my browser and i am connected to the net.. Any help who be greatly appreciated Many Thanks Ed ...

Excel Sum with Filter & Copy specific Data
Hello, I have two questions regarding Microsoft excel. If you could help me I'd really appreciate it! QUESTION #1 I have 2 worksheets. One has a list of ID numbers (unique - one of each) and a column for totals (which is blank as of now) WORKSHEET1 A B ID #: Total: 1 2 3 4 5 The other has a list of ID numbers (many listed multiple times), has a number entry which I need to be summed and a date (which I filter by to get a range) WORKSHEET2 A B C 1 345 Jan 1 2 327 Feb...

Can an excel XP 2003 file be exported to an Access mdb file if so how? #2
Greetings All, I have and app that will only read Access mdb files but I don't have access to "Access" is there a plugin or will excel 2003 xp save directly to an Access 2003 file format? Is there a free plugin around? TIA Tia ...

Merging from Excel 2003 to Word 2002
I'm having a really weird experience with doing a mail merge! I'm using an excel 2003 file from another user, which is e-mailed to me. I actually use Excel 97! We have validated that the data is the same on both of our copies. I am merging using Word 2002. I have 3 situations ... one is an address that was at one time on the spreadsheet, but which is now removed (the cell is blank!), the other is an address that has changed, and the 3rd is a Canadian Postal Code in the Zip code column. When I merge, the blank address actually merges and shows the ORIGINAL address that wa...

How to reduce excel file size ?
I 'm working with many photo inside excel file, my problem now the file size become to big and difficult to edit. How to make file become smaller without affecting the photo quality? Pls help I would not store pictures in Excel if there were more than ten. better to call them up from file. Debra Dalgliesh shows how to insert pictures into a comment using VB at: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Picture HTH Peter "geniusideas" wrote: > I 'm working with many photo inside excel file, my problem now the > file size become to big and difficult to edit. Ho...

Installing MS Money Plus and reading my backups
Before time ran out to purchase MS Money Plus I purchased a copy. I've got backups of my MS Money Plus data. I would like to know if all I have to do is install my new copy of MS Money Plus and just read in the latest backup file? Will that be enough to restore my MSN Bill Pay, at least for another year or so? -- Rod In microsoft.public.money, Rod wrote: >Before time ran out to purchase MS Money Plus I purchased a copy. I've got >backups of my MS Money Plus data. I would like to know if all I have to do >is install my new copy of MS Money Plus and just read in t...

Website with Question/Answer format for MS Excel
Hi all, I am a business consultant and used Excel for years. For a long time I have used resources like Google and newsgroups to help find answers to my questions about Access, Excel, etc. My biggest frustration with using these types of resources was that it is cumbersome to sift through search engine results to find the answer I needed, and newsgroup threads make it difficult to pick out the best answer among all of the responses. So, I started a new site that I hope will serve the MS Office community by providing an inviting platform for asking and answering questions about MS Access, E...

Can't send !
Afetr being a lifelong outlook express user I decided to try Outlook. I have set up my internet POP3 account and sent a test message from outlook express, which arrived just find. However when I hit the reply button to send it back again it wont send. Am I missing something basic? I have checked the account settings and they appear to be fine. Sorry I am not the greatest with computers so please forgive me if there is an obvious soloution I am missing! TIA Angela What version of Outlook are you using ? When you set up your Outlook email account, did you do it manually or use the FIL...

CRM 3.0 export to EXCEL error
Hi, On the clients with Vista and office 2007, when we tried to export to EXCEl, got the following error: Connect failed: SQLState 2800 SQL Server error 18452 Login failed for user null. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQl server connection. With this user, it works well under Xp and office 2003. Any suggestions? Thank you very much! Cindy, Have you installed latest updates for CRM 3.0? If not pls. Here is the latest. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D5B1FBBE-DFC2-4A33-B5FD-CAE99E8E9DAB&displaylang=en Venkat. http://venkatbendalam.blogspot.com/ "Ci...

Excel Document
How do I add column headings to an Excel document? "C5roadstergal" <C5roadstergal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2EAB2-D528-4493-BFA0-38D7FACFB292@microsoft.com... > How do I add column headings to an Excel document? Type them in? Hi, That depends on what you mean by this question. Are you doing this at printout or just in the spreadsheet? In the spreadsheet select the row(s) numbers of the rows where you want to add the headings and choose Insert, Rows. In the printout: 1. Choose File, Page Setup, Headers and Footers tab and choose a pre...

Simple? Help Needed with Excel Chart
Hi, I have an Excel document that lists events that happened according to its year. Each event is defined by a number from 1 to 10, which are listed on the Y axis. I am trying to create a chart that shows the events by year (in a line graph) so that the data points line up according to the year. I have set the years on the X axis. First, what I need is to show is that the years show up to scale (not equidistant). I think I've managed to figure this out by setting the date to be the same for each year (For example, 1/1/1985, 1/1/1989, etc). Is there a way to have the chart show ...

Money SB 2k5 keeps downloading transactions, even after I match th
I may have asked this before, but I searched and can't find my previous post (if I did indeed make one.) I'm running Money SB 2k5, and I have several check deposits per month. I list them individually in the register (more on that later, as there's a bug there too!), but deposit them all to the bank at once, so my bank shows one large deposit. When I do the online update, Money shows the large deposit, and I manually match it up with the correct checks. When I click "accept" on one of them, they all get accepted. When I do an update again, this happens all ove...

Hanging Money 2002
I am getting various problems with reports. The monthly reports don't show up after I click on one. I get a flash (dialog box?) that disappears and then no report. If I try to do a spending by category, it says.....loading.... and just hangs. I can go back, but don't get the report. Any ideas? Try to reset the customisations of that report by just selecting it and clicking on the Reset button at the bottom of the list reports page. >-----Original Message----- >I am getting various problems with reports. The monthly >reports don't show up after I click on one...

Standard tool bar disappeared in Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Every time I launch a work book in Excel 2008 the standard and formula tool bars are absent. I have to go to View, Tool Bars and unclick and then click the standard tool bar to make it appear. It was not like that when I first installed Excel 2008. But it is very inconvenient. Does some one know how to make the tool bar and formula bars appear every time a sheet is opened? As posted repeatedly in answer to the same question: Click the capsular button at the right end of the document window's title bar to turn ...

Pasting a Word Table into Excel
I have a Word table that I need to paste into Excel. When I paste, the length of the rows of the table are much larger than they were in the Word table. I can double click on the row to make them the default size but I have to do each one separately. Is there a way to make the rows go to the default size all at once? I am using Excel 2002. Thank you for any help. Best regards Dee If you hit ctrl-a (twice in xl2003), you select all the cells. Now try double clicking on line between the row numbers on the row header (to the far left). Or just format|row|autofit (with all the rows selec...

Excel Worksheet to Access DB
How do I send an Excel worksheet to an Access DB? Is it possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi what do you mena with 'send to Access'?. One idea: In MS access you can link Excel worksheets as table (goto 'File - External data ' Link tables') and select your workbook and worksheet HTH Frank > How do I send an Excel worksheet to an Access DB? Is it possible? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ This might be a help for getting data to and from Excel and Access: It includes examples of using variables in SQL ...

can't undo
I can't undo after using a macro that does paste special formulas. Following is the macro: Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _ False, Transpose:=False End Undo does work with macros. You have to write specific code to undo the macro. One could give the user an option to undo - say a button to click - then run the undo code. Jim Cone San Francisco, USA. "DPW1" <DPW1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3B19D6E-904C-4782-8A2D-D8DF7CB175EF@microsoft.com... I can't undo after using a macro that does pas...

getting data from cells in wrksheet & importing in existing works
Here is the application...I have a master worksheet that needs to pull information from specific sells in several different files (excel worksheets) in defferent directories. The filenames will change but the fields will be the same. I have been using manual links and cut&paste to place the information in the master worksheet. Is there a way to define a directory path and filename is some cell within the master worksheet to use as a reference for the linked cell to look so that it will automatically retrieve the information without manual intervention? hi, =('C:\WOMonitor\FY03\...

How can put numering or pullets in one cell in excel sheet
How can put numering or pullets in one cell in excel sheet I'm guessing you want to have a bullet list of items contained in only one cell that implements word wrap.... Something like this..all in cell A1: •Item one •Item two •Item three If that's correct, try something like this: 1_Select the cell 2_Hold down [Alt]...type 0149...Release [Alt] (that puts the bullet point "•" in the cell) 3_Type the first list item 4_Hold down [Alt] and Press [Enter] (That will start a new line in the same cell) 5_Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 for each list item 6_When done Press [Ent...