Business reports in Home & Business ver or any other useful featur

Hello,

Can you please post a list of business reports in Home & Business version?
All I see on Microsoft Money website is it offers various business reports,
but doesn't tell which ones. I know P&L is there, but wanted to know what
else is there. I'm incorporated independent IT consultant. I currently own
Money Deluxe. Depending on the list of business reports, I may upgrade to
Home&Business version.)

Also, please feel free to provide any other reasons I may want to upgrade to
Home&Business version as I pay professional tax consultant to do my taxes
(and some reports) every year. But I get those reports only at the end of the
year (for the fee that I pay him). I'm hoping Money can give me some more
reports to keep track of business more regularly.

Thanks in advance.

0
SNV (12)
11/1/2006 6:40:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

How can I use find and replace to delete a word in Excel?
I'm looking to simply delete certain words that are in cells, without having to delete rows, columns or the entire cell. I can use 'find and replace' and replace the particular word with a space, but I really want to delete the word. Anyone have any ideas? I'm using both Excel 2003 and 2000. I think if you just leave the replace box blank, it'll wipe it clean. "callpaultwt" wrote: > I'm looking to simply delete certain words that are in cells, without having > to delete rows, columns or the entire cell. I can use 'find and replace' ...

How to use Autocorrect?
I think I have Autocorrect set up right. None of the changes seem to occur when I input text. Is there a way to turn the feature on, other than the menu item under Tools? jlb Hi jlb, Do you have the option "Replace text as you type" selected? You need to enter exactly what is shown in the "replace" box. I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. Julie Project MVP Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information about Microsoft Project "jlbreyer" <jlbreyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Annual income by employer report?
I'd like to see how much I've earned from a particular employer over a period of time. I select Transaction by Payee report. For Payee, I choose the employer, select "Wages and Salary" category and choose my Bank as the account, since I do a "paycheck" transaction on that account. The report is always zero. Any suggestions? Thanks, Brett 1) Reset the report before trying to customize it. There may be something like a text entry to search or a date range on another tab you aren't seeing. 2) Specify the minimum necessary to get the data you want. 3) M...

Parameter Query in Report Header
I have a Report which is based on a query with a date parameter. This parameter is user defined. I need to display the dates chosen in the Report Header eg "Report from XXXXX to XXXXXX" On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:56:01 -0700, Sarah G wrote: > I have a Report which is based on a query with a date parameter. This > parameter is user defined. I need to display the dates chosen in the Report > Header eg "Report from XXXXX to XXXXXX" Add an unbound text control to the Report Header. Set it's control source to: ="Report from " & [Enter Start Date] &a...

Retrieve attributes from xml document using typed dataset
I have an XML document that stores configuration settings for an app. I generated the schema using vs.net and also the corresponding dataset. I can load the config file (config.xml - below) and get all the data except for the element attribute values. I cannot figure out why the attribute values return a value of system.dbnull when the file contains values for those attributes. The code is as follows: config loader .vb 'Config is a strongly typed dataset Dim dsConfiguration As New Config dsConfiguration.ReadXml(Server.MapPath("Config.xml")) ...

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

external (not remote) data ranges using defined names
I have created a Source file containing information that I want to access from multiple Destination files. From time to time I will need to add rows or columns to the Source file and have this reflected in the Destination workbooks. I am using Validation lists and Defined names to do this and it works OK. As long as the two workbooks are open any changes to the Source file are reflected in the Destination file. But if the Destination is closed while the Source file is being changed, when the Destination is open the reference in the Defined Name has not changed even if the program ask...

Need Help for Query on Summing Prev Row Value and used for calculation
Hello frnds need a help for the query where in I want to add / subtract QtyMfg or QtyUsed as as per TrnType "R" or "I" starting with OpnBal which is in first row with RowId=0 for a Item then in CloseBal for the RowId=0 it will same then.CloseBal of RowId will become OpnBal for (RowId+1) the CloseBal of previous Row will become the Opnbal of the Next Row for same Item. Reset ablove process when ItemChanges. The below is Table structure.Please frnd can anybody help me for the same. CREATE TABLE [dbo].[RPT_RG1]( [RowId] [numeric](18, 0) NOT NULL, [Item] [va...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Opening Word, the new doc says, "Document 1 -non-commerical use"
Every time I open a MS program (in Vista) the document pops up with the following at the top of the document, "Document 1 - non-commerical use only". Then what ever program I am in (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc) does not run, it crawls. Has anyone had a similar experience and found a fix? I have a sense it might have something to do with the language the program is in but have found not answers there either. Thanks for your assistance. On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:37:01 -0800, thedish <thedish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every time I open a MS program (i...

Change company name on license ver. 3.0
Our Microsoft Partner set up our BETA server with the wrong name under deployment manager. I am about to Redeploy CRM to the LIVE server but wanted to correct the name first. May I just go into Deployment Manager, remove the license and then add a new one? ...

Adding Excel to XP home
I have windows xp home edition with works suit 2003. I would like to add excel to it. can I use the upgrade or do I have to add the complete program? There's upgrade eligibility information on the Microsoft web site: http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/howtobuy/default.mspx buddy_soles@aol.com wrote: > I have windows xp home edition with works suit 2003. I > would like to add excel to it. can I use the upgrade or > do I have to add the complete program? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Reporting Pack II
Has anyone installed the new reporting pack and used the Task Updating Compliance report? I am being told there are several custome fields and filters that must be created to make this report work, anyone have directions for creating the proper setup to get the Governance reports working? Darrell Darrell, installation instructions are included in the report pack and yes it is true you need to have certain custom fields to make it work Hope this helps -- Thanks Marc Soester [MVP] www.projectserver.com.au "Darrell" <Darrell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

TIME function used in Excel #2
I'm new to these newsgroups, so I apologize if my etiquette is not appropriate. I'm trying to help a friend whose computer was recently replaced. In his new computer, his custom macro will not run. He gets a "Microsoft Visutal Basic Compile error: Can't find project or library" with the TIME function highlighted. I first suggested using the NOW or DATE function, but he said it creates an additional series of errors. I also tried installing 'Windows Script 5.6' to no avail. Any suggestions on how to get this TIME function to work? Thank you in advance for an...

FREE Work At Home Job Finder
FREE Work At Home Job Finder Find the perfect work at home job for you using our FREE Work at home Job Finder! Get matched with a Home Based Job or Business Plan that suits your needs and skills. Simply visit our website and fill in the short form to receive your Job Match Details for FREE Today! http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1657_65_3_99 ...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...