Business 2004

Anyone know where I can find a demo of the business version of 2004 and also
anyone know when the UK versions might be out?

0
bob (43)
7/27/2003 11:28:31 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Microsoft has never released a business trial.  The only Money 2004 trial is
the one already out there.

DAE

"Sam" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can find a demo of the business version of 2004 and
also
> anyone know when the UK versions might be out?

0
dedwards1 (52)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

VBA Codes does not work as shown in Help for Word 2004
I need to change the directory that opens when I use Dialogs(wdDialogsFileOpen).Show or the similar command to save. Unfortunately the command ChangeFileOpenDirectory "Macintosh HD:Users:Mitch:" does not work. I have tied the same command in a Windows version of word (with the appropriate path separators) and it works there. This is what help says. This example changes the the folder in which Word searches for documents, and then displays the Open dialog box. ChangeFileOpenDirectory "Macintosh HD:Users:Shared:" Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen).Show. Just in case i...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

office 2004 for mac pro edition
i'm in the market to purchase a new laptop and am thinking of getting the powerbook. i need to buy it soon (this weekend) and being that i have pc's in my office, i am also thinking of buying office 2004 for mac. i understand the pro version isn't out yet. if i were to purchase the standard version now and wanted to upgrade it once the pro version came out, would i need to pay the full amount for the upgrade? or would microsoft give me a break and either give me a discount on the upgrade or even provide me with a free copy? thanks. In article <5f0c01c4822d$2354dd8...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

intel, OSX 10.5.4, Endnote X1, Word 2004, NOT WORKING
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel hihi, I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook running OSX 10.5.4 and Word 2004. and every time i try to input a reference to my word doc, it just says there is a Microsoft visual basic error "run-time 5"-invalid procedure call and argument. can anyone help me with that? i really need to that working on my thesis. thks a lot, Gareth <Gareth_K@officeformac.com> wrote: > hihi, Hi, > I just installed an Endnote X1 licensed to my Univ to my new macbook > ru...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Removing Office X after loading Office 2004
I have a question for the Mac World. I have just loaded the new Office 2004 for Mac. When I become courageous enough to remove Office X, do I simply drag the old programs to the trash? Or do I use the "Remove Office" app that came with Office X? I seem to remember a caution about doing the latter because it would remove files that were still critical to the newer version. Can anyone advise me on this? Thanks ahead of time. On 20/5/04 6:53 am, in article f96201c43e2e$d1a9cb40$a001280a@phx.gbl, "Doctor_G" <genzuk@usc.edu> wrote: > I have a question for the Mac Wor...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...

how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?
how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Throw it in the garbage or the incinator. Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB283A4-35B1-4C1C-8155-2A7B47E82937@microsoft.com... > how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Uninstall it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher]...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...

How do I change my business name in Money 2007?
I installed Money 2007 and initially put in a business name that I'm trying to change now. I click on Business, and I go to Account settings and I change the name there. This changes it everywhere except for on the invoices that I print. The template's placeholder for <<company name>> is still putting what I had originally put in there. Where do I change this!? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! How about in the Invoice Designer that gets installed along with M2007? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http...

Old Free/Busy No Information
Exchange 2003 SP2 Native Not sure why users seem that this is so important. But they've noticed just recently the can't view Old Free/Busy. Previous to June 1. If I rebuild Free/Busy with the Outlook startup switch, I suspect Old Free/Busy would not be available either. I'll test in the Lab. If I open a meeting dated May 31, with about 10 attendees, 8 will have No information available. Anyone ever see Old Free/Busy as not being available? Like only 1 week old? and from many different Outlook clients. same here.. stops at June 1 "Del" <del@nospam.hell>...

business portal tables
Howdy there kind folks. I need to track down the tables in the Dynamics database that hold all the purchase order information. Particularly the bits that deal with transferring a purchase request to a purchase order. i started looking but theres just too many. I know all the requisition ones start with reqmgmt. Sadly the purchase order ones dont seem to follow this idea. many thanks. they are not in the Dynamics database, the purchase order tables are contained in the company database (like TWO) and they begin with POP the POP10xxx series are the work tables you should be looking at. ...

Money plus Home & Business
I use Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business and now i'm trying the Money plus H&B version So I open my Money 2007 file in Money Plus and it convert the file. I notice also that I Money plus we don't have the advance budget features anymore ! So now when I go to the Portfolio page i get an empty page and also nothing in the left pane of the screen ! This is the trial version I use while I wait to get the full version mailed to me. i'm not very happy that the Portfolio page don't work ! I have Windows Vista (32 bits). I also create a new file and I still have the...

DataSource and Business Entity Collection
When specifying a datasource for a drop down list or some similar select box in ASP.NET, is it possible to use a BusinessEntityCollection as the source? Or is there any trick to doing it? Right now I run it through a For loop to rebuild a datatable, which then becomes the data source (which is undesireable as it's O(N)), but I'd like to go directly to the business entity collection for the data. Kris Rhodes ---- MS CRM Certified (Installation & Configuration, Customisation) CRM 3.0/VB.NET 1.1 Developer Quantum Business Technology Perth West Australia Blog: http://rhodeskc.wordp...

money2004 Business
I currently use Quicken Home & Business, which doesn't really work well for consultants. I need the ability to record time by date that will display on an invoice, not just by item/category. I'd rather not run a separate invoicing software, if possible. Does Money2004 Business support this functionality? It's not clear on the promotional info online. Thx Yes, it does. But beware, MSMo's create invoice feature leaves a lot to be desired. It may work for you, but it didn't work for me. I ended up designing my own invoice routine in Excel. >-----Origi...

Business Tools is Missing
Help I have uninstalled and reinstalled BCM 3 times as well as outlook 2003. When I install Business contacts it works great until I close outlook and re-open it. When its re-opened the business tools menu is gone and in Business Accounts it will not allow me to add contacts or anything in the history on existing contacts or if I try to create a new acocunt. In fact in the history box it shows all my e-mail. I have tried everyhting to fix it and I am desperate. Any Ideas? ...