Budget Process

I budgeted in the Bills & Deposit list a ONE TIME entry for $10,600 to arrive
January 15, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do my budget reports duplicate the amount to be received, ALSO, in
February?

For the life of me, I cannot figure out February's budgeted expense...except
it duplicated the January amount, type of deposit, etc!!

How do I reduce my February budget?  Nothing seems to work.

Thanks,

FLKulxhar
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Duplicate budget entry but missing bill
Hi all, I've got a problem in MS Money 2004 where there appears to be a rogue, ie. missing bill payment that is not displayed in the bills and payments listing but IS included in the budget. I have trawled user groups and the MS knowledge base for fixes and the category move for all historical transactions does not work in my case. I've also tried deleting past budgets but it makes no difference. There is still this one bill entry that when I try to edit it from the budget screen, no bill payment details come up - it's as if the program has lost the reference to it somehow...

Budget, Budget, Budget
Can (will) anyone tell me why M05 averages February budget? Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong? I sure would appreciated anyone's help. If you read more posts you will discover lots of people have the same question but nobody has the answer. March is coming soon. "Dick" <jaber1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:T6ydncerW_phoI_fRVn-rg@comcast.com... > Can (will) anyone tell me why M05 averages February budget? Please let me > know if I'm doing something wrong? I sure would appreciated anyone's help. > > ...

Mystery budget numbers
I have recently set up a new budget in Money. In the new budget, two line item show up with incorrect numbers. I have bill payment setup for my car insurance, and my renter's insurance. These bills create autmoatic line items. However, in the budget report, the "budgeted amount" for both of these items show up four time their original amounts. I have deleted all old budgets, and started with a blank budget, rather than an auto fill. Any ideas? There's a bug in money that bills previously set up but deleted remain in the budget. As far as I know, that's n...

Close a process
Hi! I start another applications of my program with ShellExecuteEx and receive its process handle. To watch that they are running no problem, but if the User close my application I want to close the others also. How can I send a WN_QUIT message to its main window? How can I get HWND of its main window from process handle? Thanks for any idea, Imre PostThreadMessage(GetProcessID(hProcess),WM_QUIT,0,0); AliR. "Imre Ament" <ImreAment@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BA0EDAA-F018-4E1C-9A24-5914C2152FDD@microsoft.com... > Hi! > > I start another appl...

Worksheets are not being processed.
I've created several worksheets and while all of them are being approved, none are being processed. I've looked at the following things: 1) Headquarters Client sees a connection attempt from the 3 stores 2) The stores do not download the new worksheets or process them. The computer crashed so we set up a new computer with HQ Manager. Hi there, First check that you have a Store Schedule in HQ for each location. Then do a worksheet 401 to all stores. This in a perfect world will then automatically allow the schedule to be used for further database replication. Do you get a full ...

non budgeted items in budget
I created a budget and chose the option to "save remaining money toward savings goals" option for what to do with left over money each month (unbudgeted money). When I spend some of that unbudgeted money, say i buy a cd which isn't in my budget, it doesn't show up in my budget summary. So, if i spent a million dollars on cd's every month but cd's weren't in my budget, it would look like i am still within my budget. I think in previous versions of money (prior to 2006) the budget always showed something like "spending in non budgeted categories"...

Budget Balances in "Edit Budget" but not in "Budget Planner"
I hope some one can help me understand this point. I have just started using Money 2003 and this is the first month that all the numbers should balance out. Unfortunately when I click Budget Planner the "Budgeted Expenses" come out to be MUCH more than the amounts I entered in "Edit Budget". It seems as though some areas like Bills: Electricity are double or trippled in the budgeted section. I have gone in to edit budget and tried to correct the errors, however the number already entered are correct. Does money rollover amounts not used during the previous mo...

Weekly budget start day
How do I make my weekly budget start on Friday instead of Monday? I don't think you can. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Jennifer Cassell" <j.cassell@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:05ef01c35adb$545f8670$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Can Money manage my budget like this?
I am trying to configure Money 2007 Deluxe Trial to accomplish the following things for me, yet I'm having trouble wrapping my brain on how to accomplish it. Right now I'm living paycheck to paycheck and need something to help me budget out my grocery/leftover expenses so I'll know I have enough for my bills that come at different times of the month. I'd also like the ability to help me plan how much I need to save for future vacations and things of that nature. Is there an online guide to help me configure Money in such a manner? Do I need the Premium edition for any of...

Communicating between processes.
Hi, Let's say I have a DLL and that this DLL is loaded by a EXE. The DLL is my compiled code but the EXE isn't. I would like another EXE (my pogram) to establish communication with the DLL (If I may say that). Do I have to use a PIPE (I never used this). Can I send custom information to the DLL so that it performs specific functions. Thanks, Hanna-Barbera What do you mean by DLL is a compiled code and EXE is not... you can always do this thing by just exporting functions and making functions architecture properly... export function that you want another exe to use and work accor...

Mailbox processing
Hi, In Exchange 2k3, I noticed that Outlook Inbox folder has oldest mails deleted from time to time without having an ESM policy for that. What could be the reason? Thanks Yba In news:6ACDFA1E-CEA8-406C-90E7-5A6FE38B04C3@microsoft.com, yba02 <yba02@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > In Exchange 2k3, I noticed that Outlook Inbox folder has oldest mails > deleted from time to time without having an ESM policy for that. > What could be the reason? > Thanks > Yba Either the user is doing this him or herself, or Outlook's autoarchive (to PST) is enabled. I&#...

SOPOUSER.exe process spiking CPU
When we click the secure button in RMS 2.0 the CPU usage is at 99% from the process SOPOUSER.exe. I have narrowed this down to the cash drawer, when i disable the cash drawer in Manager, then click the secure button the SOPOUSER.exe process is at 0 like i would expect. I am using Pioneer Stealth Touch M5, APG Cash Drawer 484A with a COM Connection. I downloaded the utility (APG_OPOSDevStat_v1.00) from the APG website and used the default settings. Cash Drawer works fine when i am inside Point of Sale, however as soon as i click the secure button the CPU spikes. I am lost wit...

Making Savings and Spending Budget in M07 act like Advance Budget
I discovered my M06 Deluxe data file had the slow problem related to budgets. Upon opening M06, I would wait 45 to 60 seconds while my CPU was pegged at 100% before I would try to do anything. Also, some transaction seemed to take a long time to enter. After reading several notes, it seemed this was unusual and needed fixed. The way I discovered my problem was I installed M07 Deluxe (got it free from Staples with Taxcut after rebate) on another machine and converted my M06 file and did the "Remove all Bills Data" or more commonly referred to as "Nuke the Bills". I re-...

Film/video Budget?
Fire destroyed our computer holding Budgets. Can anyone please email us an Excel video production budget form? We're desparate. Ray Bright, Producer Lexicon Media 724-327-0889 -- Ursmare ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ursmare's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26717 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=399738 http://www.videobeach.com/sfi.htm Ain't Google wonderful. Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Ursmare" <Ursmare.1ufn6a_1125162300.7452@excelforu...

Why am i over budget?
Hi again, Im using Money 2006. I have set up a budget on a few items, and am finding that I am over budget on 'Transport'. I have set up 'bills' to account for weekly payments for fuel for my car. It is the middle of the month (two weeks in) and the Spending Tracker is telling my i am over budget. I can understand why, as it has set a budgeted limit = $0 on Transport. So when it takes the difference between Actual and Budgeted, it arrives at a negative value. Could someone tell me how on earth Money has estimated my budget limit for transport = $0 given the fact that s...

Error in Outlook 2003: Not Enough storage is available to process this command
Hi, I am having an issue with one of the users in my office's Outlook 2003. When dragging and dropping an email from their Outlook to the desktop to save the email, it pops up a message box saying "Not enough storage is available to process this command". I have tried rebooting the machine, which temporarily fixes it, but after a few emails it starts coming up with the same message box again. The machine is a P4 3.0ghz machine w/ 1 gig of ram and 150gig free of hd space. It is running Windows XP SP2 w/ Outlook 2003 SP1. I have looked around in the registry but i havent found an...

Event ID 12002 error occured while processing message
Hi, Have just upgraded to Exchange 2003 from 2000 last weekend and now am getting error 12002 800804DE against MSExchangeIS The message says error occured while processing message from (email address). All the Microsoft articles I read refer to Exchange 2000 not 2003 any help appreciated. This has happened about 5-6 times in the last week. We have no virus software installed on the Server. I made sure of that before doing the upgrade so that no issues would arise. Do we need to do anything about these messages thanks -- Kath ...

Error in uploading budget
Hello, We are currently using GP 9 and I have come accross the following message. The number of periods for the budget does not match the number of columns in Excel. Import will not be able to complete. We have double checked the format of our uploads and everything appears to be okay. We also exported a current uploaded budget to excel and then attempted to import the same budget and received the same message. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Rebecca, found the following: This issue occurs if there is only one blank row at the top of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. To res...

Can't see categories in Budget Planner/Won't load Monthly Budget report
In the last couple of days, Money stopped showing the categories under the budget details. In the "Review your current budget status" screen, under budget details, it usually shows each income and expense category and how I'm doing so far in the month. Now none of that shows. I have made sure to check View all budget items and show expense and income in the view menu, but this does not help. In addition, Money will no longer load the monthly budget report when I click "Other Tasks, view reports, monthly budget." I have this problem no matter what budget I...

Budgeting Features in Money
I'm trying to decide between Quickbooks and Microsoft Money for my parents. The single most important feature for me is to help them budget unexpected expenses. If for example they have an unexpected dental expense of $1600, I want them to be able to enter that into the software and have it visibly show them that they have less money to spend in the next two months, even before they have received the invoice or paid it. What features does Money have relative to this feature? -- Will "Will" <westes-usc@noemail.nospam> wrote in message news:xrSdnRBD9_AvHD_bnZ2dnUVZ_t...

Remove Reocurring Depoist from new budget
I'm planning a budget for my first year of college. Right now I have a reocurring depoist from my job, which is set to end on 8/15/04. I created a new budget, saved it and had set it's start and end dates to 8/25/04 to sometime in June next year. I open it up, and it has the Reocurring deposit in my income! I can't get rid of it at all. Any ideas? Unfortunately, BP pretty much ignores start/end date for recurring scheduled items. You might try deleting the schedule item, making a new budget, then adding back in the scheduled item. "Yohan" <anonymous@discussion...

Workflow Process is not executed
One of the Workflow Processes I've just created is not executed (automatically). Only when I do this "More Actions > Apply Rule > ..." it's executed. What could be the problem? What action is it designed to execute on (Create, Assign, Status Change or Manual)? -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Robert" wrote: > One of the Workflow Processes I've just created is not executed > (automatically). > > Only when I do this "More Actions > Apply Rule > ..." it's executed. > > What could be th...

How to Generate Pie Chart Report for Budget by Budget Group in Money 2008
All - Does anybody know how to generate a budget report by budget group using a pie chart? I caught a preview of this report when editing the budget on the 'budget summary' page and really liked it. It'd be nice to have that as a report without having to resort to exporting to excel to generate a similar pie chart. I feel like I'm missing something simple here... Thanks! Josh On Mar 6, 6:17 pm, Josh <jkharnes...@gmail.com> wrote: > All - > > Does anybody know how to generate a budget report by budget group > using a pie chart? I caught a pr...

64 bit processing of IDL file
I'm building Win32 COM app and I got folowing compiler output: Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\oaidl.idl oaidl.idl Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\objidl.idl objidl.idl Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\unknwn.idl unknwn.idl Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\wtypes.idl wtypes.idl Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\basetsd.h basetsd.h Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\guiddef.h guiddef.h Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\ocidl.idl ocidl.idl Processing C:\Program Files\Mic...

Meeting requests auto processing when printing the request
Our CEO secretary has full permission to CEO's mailbox. When CEO receives a meeting request via Outlook his secretary prints the meeting request for him to view. When she prints the meeting request is processed and automatically added to his calendar. We have turned off the auto processing of meeting requests and this still occurs. Can someone help me with this problem? PLEASE!! True ...