Blank networth reports

Hi, Whenever I run the net worth reports, I get the
hourglass for a second or two, then loading but it never
renders. Other reports (Transactions, loans, cap gains,
etc.) run fine.

I converted from Quicken.
0
anonymous (74721)
1/15/2004 7:18:44 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi, Whenever I run the net worth reports, I get the
>hourglass for a second or two, then loading but it never
>renders. Other reports (Transactions, loans, cap gains,
>etc.) run fine.

Perhaps customize the report to a different time frame, and then
reset the report?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
1/15/2004 8:27:33 PM
Tried all dates.

0
anonymous (74721)
1/16/2004 8:29:24 AM
Instead of all dates, did you try some year ranges? Like 1990-2000,
2000-present? The point is to narrow this down to a potential localized data
problem. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104.

> Tried all dates.

Sorry, guess I wasn't thinking when I read the original
reply.

Anyway, that worked and I found some corruption. I had
tried salv earlier with no luck. I didn't know about
msmoney -s and that did the trick. Most excellent!

Thanks,

0
anonymous (74721)

Break down taxes & ded's totals o the payroll precheck report
When printing the Precheck (Calculate Check Report) when processing payroll it would be useful information to have items be broken by their indivual totals rather than as a group (See the totals at the very end, not individual employees) For example the TAXES could be broken out into totals for Federal Withholding Total FICA total Medicare State Withholding Total Local Tax Total And Deductions should be broken out as well. FICA total Medicare total 401K total the same could be done for benefits and wages as needed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsof...

How do you print one record from a Report?
In Access 2007 how is it possible to print one single record or choose a couple of records from an Access 2007 Report? i know how to print one single record from an Access 2007 Form, but not Report. "hsmonsivais" wrote: > In Access 2007 how is it possible to print one single record or choose a > couple of records from an Access 2007 Report? > > i know how to print one single record from an Access 2007 Form, but not > Report. By the way I am recently learning how to use Access. I would appreciate if you are not to Technical. THANK YOU. ...

Resource availability report via SSRS
I want to create a report similar to the resource availability report in resource centre using SRSS. Can anyone tell me which fields from which views I would need to use to achieve this? This first query returns your resource's capacity. Specify a resource's name by replacing "John Doe" or remove [MSP_EpmResource_UserView.ResourceName] from the SELECT and the GROUP BY sections to get all your resources' capacities in one shot. This second query returns your resource's schedule work by project. Specify a resource's name by replacing "John D...

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

Printing multiple reports per ID
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to print multiple reports per ID ("Username", text field). I guess it would be like packets of reports. I am passing values to the report through the Where statement that I obtain by looping through a multiselect listbox ending up with a string resembling: [Username] IN ("Value1", "Value2", ...) I imagine I have to loop through the reports as I loop through the Usernames. I just can't sort it out in my head. Appreciate the help in advance. -Chris Well, it depends a bit on exactly what you want. If the print ...

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for: Thursday (Oct 1, 2009)
The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for: Thursday (Oct 1, 2009) NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose substantially on Wednesday (September 30, 2009) a net 77.10 points (1.54%) and closed at 5084 point level. The market opened up and continued so throughout the day until closing near the day high. The market moved in a range of 83 points. Sentiment was extremely bullish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 38 were gainers and 12 were losers. Strong buying was witnessed in metals...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

Payroll reports for v.9
The Employee Checks report does not convert the Void, DD Mask Words, & DD Mask Amt calculated fields properly in upgrading from 8 to 9. There are also problems with the Quarterly 941 Preparation report & most of the liability fields. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

Tilting Field in reports
I need to have a report where the top row is slanted about 45 degress into a colume. Can anybody tell me if you can change the default angle of the field box in a report? Thanks Murf ...

Counting With Blank Rows
Hi, If I have a column of numbers like this: 4 5 6 3 7 8 9 3 2 7 4 1 4 How do I count the number of items between the blanks so it will look like I have it in the example. The number to the right and bottom is the count. So, for the numbers 4,5 6 the count is three. For 7,8 9 the count is three and for the numbers 2,7,4,1 the count is four. Is there a way to do this withoug using a macro? Thanks. Hi, You need to use the "count" function. If the rows in your example are 1-12 and the column is A, for the first group you'd type in (in column B) "=count(a1:a...

Reporting currency report based on rates
There should be a report that ties to the FRx Financials in Great Plains. You should be able to run a report in reporting currency to tie to the numbers in financial. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commu...

Reporting on Historical Data
We want to put information into CRM that is historical in nature, meaning that there are existing customers that need to be entered into the system from scratch. This means that as we create opps / quotes / orders, time stamps for these existing customers will throw off our reporting. How can we accurately enter the creation date when the system stamps the time? For example, let's say I finish inputting 500 current customers into the product and then next week I would like to run a YTD report. These customers became effective in 2002. Since they were just entered, they will show ...

Develop report in MSAccess
I have basic knowledge in MSAcess. I would like to develop a software for report of purchase order. Just assume the report will be single page or multiple page (depends on the capacity of line number each time). Fields will be as follows : For each Purchase order in first page the details will be : date, to, from, cash or check Then I want type fields such as : item, description, unit_price, quantity, total. Once the page increase the 2nd page onwards will not display date, to, from, cash or check. Continuation page number will be display, instead this details will be per purchas...

Charting blanks as spaces
I know you can chart blank cells as spaces by clicking it in the options...this is a little different. The cell it is charting as an if function in it to display a blank cell. example: =if(D3="","",D5-D3) So when D3 is blank it should display in cell D6 a blank. But when it charts it, it charts it as a zero. I want it to chart it as a gap. I tried =if(D3="",NA(),D5-D3), This way i get a "#N/A" error in my cell, which i can hide through conditional formating. but when i click display>data labels>values in chart options it displays "#...

Reports : Error
Hi Everyone Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about or has experienced the following error when trying to run reports in CRM. Unable to connect to the remote server Loading this assembly would produce a different grant set from other instances. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131401) The error occurs intermitently but regulary and once it is recieved reports cannot be run again until IIS is restarted or in some instances until a whole server reboot. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give :) Zak. On Jan 16, 9:48=A0am, zakuk <za...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Multiple criteria in query causes errors in report
I am running a weekly management efficiency report that is based on a query. In that query I specify the supervisor's name, the week end date and the day of the week (which is a number 1 through 6). This works fine when I enter in one supervisor's name, one week end date and one day of the week. However, when I try to enter in multiple days of the week I run into problems. Even though I specify only one supervisor, when I place more than one day of the week in the criteria field, the query returns with multiple supervisors. I'm not sure what is causing this. I place each num...

Blank, yet not blank
Hi, I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to manipulate the data. I notice that some of the cells, though appearing to be blank (and not showing 0 either), still responded to a simple formula like IF(OR(A1="",A1=0),1,0) giving the answer as 1. Can anyone tell me what's happening here, as it does mean I need to unneccessarily extend the formulas to exclude these cells. Rob "Rob" wrote: > Hi, > > I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to > manipulate the data. I notice that so...

BLANK FORM / QUERY
My database is pretty basic with tables, forms, queries etc. I'd like to display a form that allows me to type in a figure in the first field and the rest of the fields will populate automatically. I'm not sure how to create a query where the field awaits input. Thanks in advance. -- TomMurray In the query's criteria box, use square brackets: [Enter a value] or from a form: [Forms]![FormName]![txBoxName] in the first case, you will be prompted. In the second, you will only be prompted if the form isn't open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http:/...

Blank Records in Catalog Merge
I am printing a directory with the following information: Name Child's Name Phone Number Address The records that do not have an entry under "Child's Name" are coming out like this: Name Phone Number Address (...with a blank space where the "Child's Name" field would be.) Even worse (and more confusing when reading the final document) is when the record has neither a "Child's Name" entry nor a "Phone Number" entry, and you get this: Name Address Basically, I want it to ignore the line if there is no data in the field. Accord...

EDC REPORTS #2
I need EDC reports sort by visa, master, amex and discover because I am having hard time to track it beacuse when Citi bank deposit in bank they do seperate ach for all of visa, master , amex and discover. Any help ? Look under Miscellaneous Reports. there should be some EDC reports. "HARJIT SHERGILL" <altavillemarket@goldrush.com> wrote in message news:eR$YRvveHHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I need EDC reports sort by visa, master, amex and discover because I am >having hard time to track it beacuse when Citi bank deposit in bank they >do seperate ac...

Include formats when importing reports
When importing reports from another reports.dic or via a .Package it would be nice if any formats (Resources-->Formats) that those reports used would also get imported (if they are not there already). KB article 851092 confirms that they do not get imported. Thanks, Greg Bakker ...