Bills Summary out of Sync with MSN Bill Pay

I am currently using Money 2006 Deluxe.  I am currently using MSN Bill Pay as
my online bill pay service.

I have noticed over the last few months of using Money 2006 (and this
happened with 2005, though not as frequently) that the Bills Summary gets out
of sync with my MSN Bill Pay.

Basically, it will show bills due in February of 2006 when they are due in
October 2005.  It throws off the cash flow since the cash flow uses the data
from the Bills Summary.

I can check the settings in MSN Bill Pay and the payment dates are correct.
The only way to "fix" this problem is to re-establish the automatic payments
through MSN Bill Pay and redownload in Money.  However, this causes
"cancelled" payments to show up in MSN Bill Pay and I have run into the issue
in the past where I enter in the wrong next due date and payments were late
(I know my fault - but directly linked to this bug).

Has anyone else expereienced this problem and if so have you found a better
fix than what I described?

Thanks in advance.
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Question about accounts on MSN
My question is about Money 2005 accounts on MSN. Can I only put my investment accounts on MSN and not my banking accounts? I do not want my banking accounts on MSN, but it would be nice to have my investments. If I need online billpay, I will go to my banks website. It would also be nice when Pocket Money 2005 comes out, that is has something besides a simple register, and is more versatile than past versions. All in all I like this years Money 2005. No problems so far. (although I had to adjust my TRowePrice Account to match since transactions occurred for a while in the past.) Thanks f...

Create summary tab of last entry/row on all tabs in workbook
I am tracking projects in a workbook. I have a tab/worksheet for each project. For a weekly status meeting I create a spreadsheet that has the last entry/row from each tab. Is there a way to program so I do not have to copy/paste from each tab each week? I do add and delete tabs/projects from time to time. PS- not very adept at the technical details so need to respond to me in simple terms : ) You might want to submit your question to an Excel NG since I don't see anything in your question regarding MS Access. IMHO, I would move the workbooks to an Access database rather than...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

HR employee's address, pay codes, and positions disappearing
Hello: In GP 9.0, we have had this issue happen a couple of times now. When entering a new employee into HR, all info is entered and saved. But, later, we went back in to look and the position screen is now blank for the employee, the address disappeared, and the pay codes disappeared. It has happened to 2 different employees on 2 different days. Any ideas? childofthe1980s Unless some customization (or user) is wiping these out, I would suspect a connectivity issue between the client and SQL server. Can you reproduce this? Is there anything in the event logs of the computers th...

summary table that updates.....
I need a spreadsheet that updates a master list I have in another sheet in the same workbook that updates itself once I have made a change to the master list. for example: master list: rcp 24" 300 lf mh 5' 1 ea inlet type R 2 ea rcp 24" 50 lf inlet type R 4 ea mh 4' 2 ea mh 5' 5 ea rcp 30" 300 lf summary list: rcp 24" 350 lf rcp 30" 300 lf mh 5' 6 ...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Bank Acct Auto Update without sync to MSN
I would like to have my accts auto update without syncing to the MSN website. I would also like to not use the passport password. When I remove the pasport password and create a local password, I no longer am able to auto update from my bank. Do I have to have the MSN passport and web access to do this? If not, how do I do this? I have Money 2005 Deluxe on an Windows XP Pro system. I am creating a new money file so I can wipe clean and try anything new. thanks!! In microsoft.public.money, fire_317 wrote: >I would like to have my accts auto update without syncing to the MSN we...

my outlook is not bringing up my msn email account
I am unable to connect my msn account to my outlook? I went in tools and followed the directions and it still insn't working Is this a paid or premium MSN email account? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Tiffany" wrote: > I am unable to connect my msn account to my outlook? I went in tools and > followed the directions and it still insn't working In what way is it not working ???? -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

Need to recalculate populate 1099 summary
How can I repopulate/recalculate 1099 summary (PM00202) without editing each vendor summary? We have a number of vendor with the wrong 1099 setup that needs to be updated. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

I want to conditionally auto-populate a summary worksheet
I want to make a worksheet that will summarize the data from two spreadsheets, called "cars" and "parts", which have three columns each, one for description, one for SKU, and one for quantity. I'm trying to make a third worksheet display only those rows with a quantity of greater than 0. I want to split the third summary worksheet into two vertically split sections, one for cars, one for parts. I need to subtotal the "parts" and subtotal the "cars" sections, and then make a grand total. I want this to be a dynamic worksheet, so if you change the qu...

Trouble syncing playlists to Mp3 player
Hi there, I have a Coby MP705- 8GB that I am using with WMP 11. I am currently having trouble synching playlists from Itunes that are on my WMP to my Coby which had previously worked in the past. I manually go through the steps to add the playlists and watch as each song in every playlist is converted onto the Coby. This also results in duplicate songs on the Coby which I just delete by hand one by one (a little annoying). When the sync is complete and I click on the playlists for the Coby, I receive the message, "There are no playlists on this device." Not sure if I a...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

MSN Stock Quotes
I downloaded and installed the MSN Stock Quotes Addin (mnssq.exe) for use with xml. I checked the addin in the tools menu and added the tool bar from the view menu. The tool bar had 5 or so buttons and worked exactly as I wanted. For no clear reason the tool bar truncated to only two buttons -- refresh data and stop refresh. I tried uninstalling and installing again and now the addin does not appear on the Tool/Addin menu. I can't find where the mnssq program installs the addin and when I search for xla, the other addins appear, but not the stock quote. I assume it is being install...

Sync Laptop+Desktop; Storage Folders, Pop?
I use WLM on my desktop computer. For infrequent travel with a laptop, I want to bring my email along. My Hotmail, contacts, & calendar all sync automatically for WLM on both machines. Very nice. But "Storage folders" and any folders within a Pop account seem "locked down" to a single machine. I cannot find ANY way to easily, automatically sync them. This was so easy before, when I was using Outlook Express with Microsoft's "Sync Toy" - I'd just sync before leaving & after I returned. One workaround I tried, using the "...

Sync two exchanges
How can I sync two exchanges - via IP address - to use the same POP3 email accounts and use calendar in exchange that can be synchronize in the two exchange boxes? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES rrego@njpies.org ...

Syncing bills between Money '05 and MSN Money #2
I've setup Money 2005 to sync with MSN Money. Now all of my bills show up on my MSN Money home page. I've been waiting for this a long time. When I go to the Bills To-Do List, however, I can't make payments. The top of the page says, "to setup up a bill to be paid online, click Set up to pay online. If you have already paid a bill and want to remove the reminder, click bill paid." There is no "Set up to pay online" item to click or a "Bill paid" item to click. When I go to the payment center, I can't even see my bill list. What am I missing...

An Exchange 5.5 Mailbox won't disappear when servers sync
We have 2 Exch 5.5 servers, one in UK and one in Kenya - they are happily synching address lists (we have tested this over the past 24 hours) A few days ago one of our mailboxes here had to be moved to the Kenya server (this is a common thing that we have to do when staff from UK go to work in Africa - due to bandwidth etc!!!) and I deleted the mailbox here. After several syncs the Kenya server still "sees" the mailbox and so the mailbox cannot be added locally. We have tried rebooting, requesting full directory syncs, but nothing seems to shift it. We've created and deleted ma...

Old bill shows up instead of new bill
Good morning... when i download my new transctions from my bank money 2003 canadian seems to assign my auto insurance payments to previous insurer, not the one currently setup with automatic bills in Bills & Payments. so everytime i do a download i have to go and delete all the instances (usually the last four) that got imported. any ideas how i can get money to recognize these payments in the downloaded transactions should be associated with my current auto insurer; not the previous one? and then not re-enter old transactions and associate new transactions correctly? -- ...

Adding Values to Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu
I just added the a value to the Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu via: MSCRM>Settings>System Customization>Contract Customization>Customize Form The problem now is that when making our Contract Templates, this new values doesn't appear. Of course I can't to customize the "Contract Template Form" to add this value here to, but shouldn't it refer to the same drop-down menu? How do I make this work? Thanks, SturE hi Sture Van de moortel, did you publish your changes with the deployment manager and reset the iis? I hope this helps Andreas Donaubauer...

how do I sync outlook 2007 beta with my pda
I have just set up outlook 2007 beta and am having difficulty synchronising my calendar, contacts and tasks from by pda to the new program Ask your PDA maker if it is compatible with Office 2007. And then repost in a group for your sync software - either microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync or a Palm group if using a Palm device. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Ralph Alliston asked: | I have just set up outloo...