Bills and Deposits

I had to reload Money after a cleaning up from a virus
attack on my PC. I saved my mny file and opened MOney
with it. Everything works except I can't access Bills and
Deposits. Money returns "Money doesn't know which place
to load. Any idea how to fix that without losing the
account list info?
0
tmahone5 (1)
9/17/2004 8:29:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

If you've reinstalled Money, then you may need to ensure you have the latest
updates to IE (or perhaps run a repair on IE).

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"tmahone5@tampabay.rr.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:275601c49cf5$0c392a10$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>I had to reload Money after a cleaning up from a virus
> attack on my PC. I saved my mny file and opened MOney
> with it. Everything works except I can't access Bills and
> Deposits. Money returns "Money doesn't know which place
> to load. Any idea how to fix that without losing the
> account list info?

0
glyn1 (1533)

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

Advanced month deposit should be shown in the statement after PTR
Posting for Kenny Wu Of Professional Advantage PTY LTD. Details: After running PTR on a given cut-off date (e.g. 8/31/2007). Transaction's Apply date field like 9/31/2007 should still be shown in the RM statement eventhough you have posted them on or before the PTR's cut-off date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

Syncing bills between Money '05 and MSN Money #2
I've setup Money 2005 to sync with MSN Money. Now all of my bills show up on my MSN Money home page. I've been waiting for this a long time. When I go to the Bills To-Do List, however, I can't make payments. The top of the page says, "to setup up a bill to be paid online, click Set up to pay online. If you have already paid a bill and want to remove the reminder, click bill paid." There is no "Set up to pay online" item to click or a "Bill paid" item to click. When I go to the payment center, I can't even see my bill list. What am I missing...

Old bill shows up instead of new bill
Good morning... when i download my new transctions from my bank money 2003 canadian seems to assign my auto insurance payments to previous insurer, not the one currently setup with automatic bills in Bills & Payments. so everytime i do a download i have to go and delete all the instances (usually the last four) that got imported. any ideas how i can get money to recognize these payments in the downloaded transactions should be associated with my current auto insurer; not the previous one? and then not re-enter old transactions and associate new transactions correctly? -- ...

Trouble with Bill Pay
I signed up for Bill Pay and provided my default checking account for bills to be paid from. I then noticed that Money added the account automatically, even though it already existed in my account list. I tried Merge Accounts, but I don't see the new account as one I can merge. I don't want two accounts for the same checking account, so I deleted the one that was created. Now when I go into Bill Pay, it says I need to sign up. When Bill Pay adds the account to Money, is there an easy way to transfer all of the records from my old account into the one that's linked to Bil...

Adding Values to Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu
I just added the a value to the Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu via: MSCRM>Settings>System Customization>Contract Customization>Customize Form The problem now is that when making our Contract Templates, this new values doesn't appear. Of course I can't to customize the "Contract Template Form" to add this value here to, but shouldn't it refer to the same drop-down menu? How do I make this work? Thanks, SturE hi Sture Van de moortel, did you publish your changes with the deployment manager and reset the iis? I hope this helps Andreas Donaubauer...

Scheduling bills
Howdy! I'm using Microsoft Money 2006. I would like to schedule upcoming bills paid by check and paid as an electronic draft from checking. However, if I schedule the bill in the Bill Summary and mark it paid there, then when I download transaction updates from my bank Money deducts the payment twice from my checking account balance. The only way I have found to "resolve" this is to not schedule the bill and just download the transaction. However, this doesn't let me see my planned spending for the month and I can't trust my bank balance since not all of my checks hav...

calendar does not show paid bills/transactions
When viewing the calendar for previous months, completed bill payments or transactions do not appear for previous dates. How to I change this. I have recently upgraded to Money 04 and never had this problem before. Thanks for any assistance! ...

Stuck in Contract Billing
We are on GP version 9 sp 2. using the FieldService Contract module. We have several old contracts that show up on the Transactions-Contract Administration-Contract Billing screen. If you try to invoice them GP hangs. We have tried letting it run for over a weekend but it just won't process and keeps showing in the billing screen. Is there a file maintenance routine for Contracts or Field Service? I need to find a way to remove these old contracts. Thanks, David ...

better options for time billing
there should be more options on better handling time billing for professional services like accountants and financial planners ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Product bill-of-material structure
Does anyone know about some third-party SW, which extends the MS-CRM product model to include a bill-of-material structure? In our current CRM system we can associate accessories with various models - think about a car and various options you can buy with a specific car model. Does anyone know if this will be available in version 2.0? Regards, Per ...

setup loan acct then bills & deposits don't register properly
Money 2004. How do I setup Loan Account type Morgtage so that 'Money enters this transaction in the account register from which you pay the loan and in the register for your loan account, if you have one', as Money 2004 help it will do but doesn't. I used Account Setup to setup Loan Account type Mortgage. My payment is setup as a split. I split into Housing: Mortgage Principal; Housing:Mortgage Interest; Insurance:Life; and Housing: Escrow Account. I make payment using my Bank Account. When I created the new account all payments automatically populated the Loan and Liabilit...

service billing 06-16-06
Hi there, I am trying to figure out how to use Microsoft CRM in our specific situation. We are supplying service to our customers and there are service contracts with usually no credit for service. And there is about 6 service jobs with different hourly rate. Is there in Microsoft CRM a possibility to automaticky bill the client by selecting the service job? The idea is that the service person solving the case will select the service job or jobs supplied to the client and the system automatically calculates the price (rate*time) and bills the client. Thanks for any help Pavel Kotek ...

MSN Bill Pay
I'm having problems settings up e-bill service for my credit cards (which both qualify for the it, as indicated by the symbol and link) Setting up e-bills for various other utilities worked fine, they are now "active", yet when clicking on the link in Money 2005 for the credit card e-bill I get the form from another e-bill. On Moneycentral.com doing the same I get an error message saying that it is unable to send request to the payee at this time. Any Ideas? Same thing happens to me; must not be working at the moment. "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

Scheduled Bills & Deposits, MSN Bill Pay, e-Bills
I can't figure out how to get M03 to recognize a scheduled bill (setup in Scheduled Bills & Deposits), as being paid when I have the bill setup as an e-bill in MSN Bill Pay, and I pay the e-Bill in MSN Bill Pay (i.e., I don't do click 'Enter into Regiater...' in Money, but rather I click Pay in MSN Bill Payment Center). The payment entry from MSN Bill Pay appears in M03 in the correct bank checking account within a few minutes of clicking 'Pay' in Bill Pay, but I have to manually 'skip this occurance' in the Scheduled Bills & Deposits screens to ...

Pay bill with a credit card
This is what I'm looking to do: Pay a recurring bill with a credit card (maybe use the drop-down list with "epay" "apay" "write check" , etc). I would hope this would somehow put an entry in my credit card account, which would be "matched" when I download the credit card statement. I am hoping the credit card account could act more like a checking account in this way. Is this possible to do, or will Money have to be changed as a program for this function. I currently pay a couple bills that I get online (like phone) with my Visa (which gives me...

Bill Summary question
My Bill Summary is a long list and sometimes it is difficult to find entries easily. Is there a way of organising the entries under main headings within Bills Summary so that I can find entries based on a more general group name? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Kind regards. This is not possible I suggest using the bills calander if you would rather be more organized. Steve "Apr" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:uTh0U7QBHHA.4864@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My Bill Summary is a long list and sometimes it is difficult to find > entries easily. Is...

Reappearing bills
I'm experiencing a bug and wondering if anybody else has seen this, and if so, what their solution was. This is with Money 2006 Deluxe. If I skip or delete a regularly scheduled bill, it will reappear the next time Money is opened. This is happening with a half dozen of my bills. I've tried both of the repair options to no avail. And because I have about 34 accounts going back many years, I really don't want to go through Export/New/Import. I've discovered that they'll reappear not only when Money is reopened, but sometimes while it's still open, after some trigger ...