Bills and Deposits entries disappeared

I'm using Money 2004 Small Business.  Recently a number of my scheduled
Bills and Deposits entries disappeared and I am not sure why.  I've
re-entered the Deposits entries that were gone, but I'm not sure how to
re-enter my scheduled loan payments since this was handled automatically
when I first set up my loan.  Has this happened to anyone else or does
anyone know how to re-enter my scheduled loan payments?

Thanks in advance,

- J.

0
j_dot (3)
4/9/2004 5:08:14 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

make checks on the fly a double entry through accounts payable
with checks on the fly the step of posting to accounts payable is bypassed and this creates an out of balance issue between the cash account and the GL cash account ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

Create summary tab of last entry/row on all tabs in workbook
I am tracking projects in a workbook. I have a tab/worksheet for each project. For a weekly status meeting I create a spreadsheet that has the last entry/row from each tab. Is there a way to program so I do not have to copy/paste from each tab each week? I do add and delete tabs/projects from time to time. PS- not very adept at the technical details so need to respond to me in simple terms : ) You might want to submit your question to an Excel NG since I don't see anything in your question regarding MS Access. IMHO, I would move the workbooks to an Access database rather than...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

Pivot Table add new entries
Hi I am using excel's pivot feature to keep track of my account. My question is: I have already a list which looks like: Date Cost Detail Amount 01.2003 Fixed Cost Gas 100 EUR 01.2003 Variable Cost Fun 200 EUR and so on Now I get my pivot table which shows all interesting data, just as I want. But my problem is when I enter a new row e.g. 02.2003 Variable Cost Fun 300 EUR (Note: new date) Excel doesn't notice it to be part of the pivot table, so I have to create the table again. Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks Hannes > Is there a...

move "Payables Cheque Entry" box
Unitl I figured the quirks of Great Plains, I made cheques from the "Payable Transaction Entry" window. It's a great feature to enter an invoice and print the cheque from the same window. However. When you enter a cheque amount, this "Payables Cheque Entry" box pops up, covering the cheque amount and the unapplied amount. After printing 3 or 4 cheques with the wrong amounts entered (the cheque amount different from the invoice amount), I learned to move the box aside to confirm the "on account" figure was zero. My suggestion is simply to have the po...

HR employee's address, pay codes, and positions disappearing
Hello: In GP 9.0, we have had this issue happen a couple of times now. When entering a new employee into HR, all info is entered and saved. But, later, we went back in to look and the position screen is now blank for the employee, the address disappeared, and the pay codes disappeared. It has happened to 2 different employees on 2 different days. Any ideas? childofthe1980s Unless some customization (or user) is wiping these out, I would suspect a connectivity issue between the client and SQL server. Can you reproduce this? Is there anything in the event logs of the computers th...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

table of contents with multiple entries
I have a table of contents that I've made using code found on this site. However, several times in my report, a person's name is repeated and I'd like to include both pages in the table of contents. John Doe.................1, 23 Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200704/1 Presumably you have set up a table where you record the customer's name, and the page number. And you use the Print event of the (Detail?) section of your report to populate this table. And then you ...

Advanced month deposit should be shown in the statement after PTR
Posting for Kenny Wu Of Professional Advantage PTY LTD. Details: After running PTR on a given cut-off date (e.g. 8/31/2007). Transaction's Apply date field like 9/31/2007 should still be shown in the RM statement eventhough you have posted them on or before the PTR's cut-off date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

sales transaction batch entry stays after saving
After you save a sales transaction assigned to a batch, the batch previously entered stays there and if you try to pull up another transaction you have to delete the blank sales transaction screen before it will pull up the transaction you are trying to pull up. It seems to me to reduce key strokes when you save a sales transaction the batch field should then be blank and the system should allow you to pull up another transaction from the magnifing glass and not have to delete something that is not even there. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft respo...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Disappearing graphics
I'm running MS Publisher 97 under WinXP Home. Recently I discovered that inserted graphics (.WMF) had simply disappeared from one of the pages. No frame, no placekeeper, nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? It keeps repeating. Vel See if this solves it, view, picture display, detailed display. If this isn't the answer maybe you are due for an updated video driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Vel Turner" <twoturners@tiagris.com> wrote in message news:eRBsQ$4fDHA.1752@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I'm r...

deleting system entries in an address list
Why are these entries in my Exchange address list?: exchangeV1 globalevents internal OAB Version 2 OAB Version 3A etc.... Can I delete them or make another address list? Is this the GAL being displayed or the OAB? tyia... ~occ~ You shouldn't see these in the Outlook OAB(GAL). You would see these system folders in ESM. Can you confirm that they show up in Outloo. Nue "occupant" <cadams@pcc-collects.com> wrote in message news:1149196899.372031.91180@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Why are these entries in my Exchange address list?: > > exchangeV1 > globa...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

Syncing bills between Money '05 and MSN Money #2
I've setup Money 2005 to sync with MSN Money. Now all of my bills show up on my MSN Money home page. I've been waiting for this a long time. When I go to the Bills To-Do List, however, I can't make payments. The top of the page says, "to setup up a bill to be paid online, click Set up to pay online. If you have already paid a bill and want to remove the reminder, click bill paid." There is no "Set up to pay online" item to click or a "Bill paid" item to click. When I go to the payment center, I can't even see my bill list. What am I missing...

only allow data entry to 2nd decimal
When entering sales data in an exel spreadsheet, some extra numbers are getting keyed in mistake. the spreadsheet is formatted in accounting, 2 decimal places. the correct figure is $24.13. However sometimes this is keyed in $24.133 by mistake, and the user doesn't know, because the number is still formatted $24.13. Is therre a way to get the user to enter data with no more than 2 decimal places? Select all the cells that are affected then select from the menu: Data>Validation>Select tab Settings. Allow:Custom, Formula: =ROUND(A1,2)=ROUND(A1,3) Note that A1 is the first cell ...

I paste a jpg into the publisher document and then it disappears,
I'm trying to copy an image into a newsletter in publisher and will do so but it will just disappear. what could cause that? patricia wrote: > I'm trying to copy an image into a newsletter in publisher and will do so but > it will just disappear. what could cause that? Avoid using the Clipboard. Save the image to a file on your hard disk and insert it via Inert > Picture > From File instead. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message news:eOsavPLvGHA.4456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... &g...

Old bill shows up instead of new bill
Good morning... when i download my new transctions from my bank money 2003 canadian seems to assign my auto insurance payments to previous insurer, not the one currently setup with automatic bills in Bills & Payments. so everytime i do a download i have to go and delete all the instances (usually the last four) that got imported. any ideas how i can get money to recognize these payments in the downloaded transactions should be associated with my current auto insurer; not the previous one? and then not re-enter old transactions and associate new transactions correctly? -- ...

Adding Values to Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu
I just added the a value to the Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu via: MSCRM>Settings>System Customization>Contract Customization>Customize Form The problem now is that when making our Contract Templates, this new values doesn't appear. Of course I can't to customize the "Contract Template Form" to add this value here to, but shouldn't it refer to the same drop-down menu? How do I make this work? Thanks, SturE hi Sture Van de moortel, did you publish your changes with the deployment manager and reset the iis? I hope this helps Andreas Donaubauer...

Trouble with Bill Pay
I signed up for Bill Pay and provided my default checking account for bills to be paid from. I then noticed that Money added the account automatically, even though it already existed in my account list. I tried Merge Accounts, but I don't see the new account as one I can merge. I don't want two accounts for the same checking account, so I deleted the one that was created. Now when I go into Bill Pay, it says I need to sign up. When Bill Pay adds the account to Money, is there an easy way to transfer all of the records from my old account into the one that's linked to Bil...

Outlook 2003
They don't show in "sent items" under "to" and they don't show in the body of the email when forwarded. In fact, the "To:" line disappears altogether for that person. This has only happened with one addressee (so far) and happens every time an email is sent to them, even when typing the address each time. The person is not listed as a contact so the problem isn't there. Any ideas why? ...