Bill - record payment vs. add transaction

Hello,
I have a recurring payment in the Bills section set up for my mortgage
payment.  The amount of the escrow payment increased recently, so I attempted
to change the amount.  I'm not sure what I did, but now when I double-click
on the recurring payment, instead of a "Record payment" window, I get an "add
transaction" window, and when I add the transaction, the due date on the
Bills page does not roll to the next payment date.  Does anybody have any
idea how I can fix this?
Thank you.
0
Paula (89)
7/8/2008 11:48:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Attach receipts to a transaction in Money 07?
I know this is probably a stretch but has anyone found a way to attach scanned receipts to transactions in Money07? If you can't attach them in Money has anyone found an easy yet organized way to do this? I'm tired of my paper receipts piling up. Thanks in advance! In microsoft.public.money, allensxs3 wrote: >I know this is probably a stretch but has anyone found a way to attach >scanned receipts to transactions in Money07? If you can't attach them in >Money has anyone found an easy yet organized way to do this? I'm tired of my >paper receipts piling up...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

recycle transaction logs
Hello all, I have my server crushed by the transaction logs, I have squillions of it and older as 4 months, I do a full backup every sunday with the NT Backup but these logs are not rotated. I have read that is not a good idea to delete them manually. Help! a full, online backup will purge the committed log files...something must be wrong with your backups, or you would not have transaction logs from 4 months ago... "Ra�l Maci�n" <raul.macian@ideg.es> wrote in message news:d3gslo$lka$1@montagut.cesca.es... > Hello all, > > I have my server crushed by the transac...

SBS 2003, XP vs. Win7, and Roaming Profiles
I have a client with SBS 2003 to which I am introducing Windows 7 clients on a gradual basis, to mix with their existing XP client base. The client's staff operate a hot-desking policy that is supported by roaming profiles, and I made it abundantly clear to management, in advance of this, about the importance of users sticking to either XP or Win7 workstations. Of course, while the cat's away the mice will play... ....with management away and a Win7 client user on vacation today, one (XP) user decided to make use of a Win7 workstation. Now, I can deal with the issue and will ...

Conditional Formatting (Date vs Number)
I have a spreadsheet that is calculating intervals for equipment maintenance. Some of the equipment must be serviced every x months, some of the equipment must be serviced every x hours (of run time). I have all the calculations worked out. The problem I am having is with conditional formatting. In column A I have text that says either "HOURS" or "MONTHS". Based on the value of that cell, I need Column B to be formatted as either a Date (to return the date of the next service) or as a Number (to return the hours till next service). Any ideas on how to do that? Conditional...

How do I add an expandable field for text in a Word.doc?
I am trying to create a Word "Fill in" form. I want the fields to expand with the customer's answers, allowing the formatting and page breaks to adjust to the customers responses. How do I insert those fields, and allow for enough characters to capture their answers? Hi Capted99, If you insert formfields at the appropriate places, and protect the document for forms once you're done, Word will automatically adjust the layout to accommodate the field contents as they're completed. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Capted99" &l...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

ctl.Text --vs-- ctl.Value
For Each ctl In Me.Section(acHeader).Controls --code-- Next ctl For an unbound textbox control in the header section of my form... ctl.Text stores "100" which is what I typed ctl.Value is null Why? What is the difference in these properties? -- Regards, John You will very rarely if ever need to use .text in your code. you'll often see some amateurs write the following code me.MyTextBox.SetFocus msgbox "the value is " & me.MytextBox.Text The problem is with the use of the dot text property, it is only valid and legal to use while the control has the foc...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

Why is VS 2005 so slow?
Hi, My company just migrates from VC++ 6.0 to VS 2005. Although there are many positive improvements, the developers immediately experience a negative difference - the new compiler does many things in a much slower speed (building projects, starting a debug session, exiting, ctrl-F12 GoToDeclaration, macro execution, etc). The slow speed is almost unbearable although someone may say it is due to the new complex features it provides. We are waiting for our x64 machines. Before then, is there anything we can do to improve the speed, e.g. disable the browse info generation (sacrifici...

Add an Average Line in a Scattergram
In a scattergram, is there a way to have Excel show a line equal to the average value of the data? I've been including an "extra" point in the data that is equal to the average value and then manually drawing a line through that point after I copy the chart into Word, but I'm hoping there's a more elegant way to do this. I'm using Excel; 2003. Thanks! colbyatwood - > In a scattergram, is there a way to have Excel show a line equal to the > average value of the data? I've been including an "extra" point in the > data that is equal to...

Add an incremental field to an existing table
I have a table with data in it, whihc now needs to have a unique ID added to each record. The ID must start at 2000000 and increment by 1 for each record. Can I achieve this, and if so how? Many TIA Duncs I'd suggest first adding an autonumber column, and a long integer number column to the table. The autonumber will be filled automatically. Check that it starts with 1 and increments by 1, and if so execute an update query, updating the long integer number column to: [YourAutonumberColumn]+1999999 You can then delete the autonumber column from the table and make t...

Print Transaction Details
Does anyone know if it is possible to print transaction details (all 3 lines) when printing and account from File > Print while in the account in question. I've looked and looked and can't find a way to do it. Thanks -- Jerry In microsoft.public.money, Jerry <jyeagley3@comcast.net(donotspam)> wrote: >Does anyone know if it is possible to print transaction details (all 3 lines) >when printing and account from File > Print while in the account in question. >I've looked and looked and can't find a way to do it. Other than printing the screen image, no....

How do I add percentages to data labels?
This is on the Sales data chart with no percentages on it. In article <2584D129-1A4F-49BE-A33B-45AAAC62F417@microsoft.com>, Winchester@discussions.microsoft.com says... > This is on the Sales data chart with no percentages on it. > Calculate the percentage values in worksheet cells and use XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) to use that column as the data label source. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions ...

Adding a loan payment to the budget?
I have a car loan that I want to add to the budget but not to the debt reduction planner. How do I do this. I am having a rough time with it. Thanks Well, what have you done? (Assuming recent versions of Money and, if M05 or M06, Advanced Budget.) Loan Payments are typically accompanied by Loan Accounts. If you have defined a Loan Account, it should automatically get in the Budget in the Debt category shown at the bottom. Some of us might argue with how Money treats it, but that's how it does it. "Bgreer5050" <bgreer5050@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ac3dg.777...

tracking "credit card payment: [account]" in budget
How can I track a credit card payment from my checking account in my budget? "Scott" <silentchild@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23keaprogFHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I track a credit card payment from my checking account in my > budget? > You don't. The budget is for budgeting expenses, such as purchases you make using your credit card or your checking account. Moving money around from one account to another is not an expense and not part of the budget. -Jeff ...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Money Deluxe 2004 vs. 2003
I've got Money Deluxe 2003...and I've got an opportunity to get 2004 at a good price...free! Is it worth the price? lol I understand that staying away from 2005 is a good idea. TIA Have a nice one... Trent Budweiser: Helping ugly people have sex since 1876! You'll get another year of quotes, if nothing else. There was no particular downside for M03 users to go to M04. "Trent�" <trentsauder@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:kaggt01gcd3hrmdeefcum34t6evu203cev@4ax.com... > I've got Money Deluxe 2003...and I've got an opportunity to get 2004 &...

ART Promotions Add on issues
We are experiencing a number of problems with the ART Promotions module we use with RMS. Have other users experienced numerous problems aswell. The problems we have encountered are: 1. The promotions cannot be deleted from Store once created - we now have over 20 promotions which have expired 2. The items on the promotions set at HQ do not match those at store level 3. We want to have a promotional barcode on an advert which is to be scanned to activate the promotion in conjunction with the items on promotion. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

Syncing bills between Money '05 and MSN Money #2
I've setup Money 2005 to sync with MSN Money. Now all of my bills show up on my MSN Money home page. I've been waiting for this a long time. When I go to the Bills To-Do List, however, I can't make payments. The top of the page says, "to setup up a bill to be paid online, click Set up to pay online. If you have already paid a bill and want to remove the reminder, click bill paid." There is no "Set up to pay online" item to click or a "Bill paid" item to click. When I go to the payment center, I can't even see my bill list. What am I missing...

Payment Terms and Taxes
Hello, I'm writing a customization for tax calculation, and have started to dive into the tricky business of terms discounts. There is some strange behavior in the native GP tax calculation which I believe to be wrong, and would like to get some input on it. This occurs in both the SOP module and Project Accounting. This is also assuming you have checked the "Calculate Terms Discount Before Taxes" checkbox on the Company Setup Options window. Let's say you have an invoice with a single line item of $1000 and a freight charge of $100. Set up a terms dis...