Bill Problem

Using Money H&B 2008 and the bills are a problem.  When I enter a bill from a
previous recorded series the bill enters fine into the register but the
column that show the "last paid" does not properly get updated.  The column
does not change most of the time but the column "due date" will update
properly.  There also seem to be sometimes where the "due date" might skip an
occurance but I can not definitively point to it occurring regularly.

If anyone has seen this or has suggestions on the problem, please advise
0
neil154 (103)
1/2/2008 12:05:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Appointment Problems
Our compnay uses Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. Our secretary has access to someone's calendar she usually creates a meeting for this person. Sometimes when she creates an appointment and invites people to this appointment (including this person) she gets this error. ______________________________________________ From: System Administrator Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 2:05 PM To: xxxx xxxx Subject: Undeliverable: Updated: xxxxxxxx Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Updated: xxxxxxxxxxx Sent: 19/02/04 14:01 The following recipient(s...

Advanced Find problem
I added the Relationship Type field attribute (customertypecode) to the Contact form. This is a default CRM attribute, not a custom attribute. This change has been published and the field now shows on the form. (This same field shows on the Account Form by default.) When I went to do an advanced find for the Relationship Type field on the Contact form, I discovered that this field is not available for searching. (This field is available to be searched on the Account form.) Does anyone know if this is a CRM problem? Or is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks, -Rick Try rep...

WS_CLIPCHILDREN & IWebBrowser2 repaint problem
Hi All, I have problem with IE control placed on a property page. The page is placed in a property sheet, which in turn is a part of a view. As a result I have http browser with tabs. Almost everything works as expected, except that when a view is deactivated and then activated by clicking not in the browser area but in a vertical scroll bar, the parts of the web control that were hidden by other mdi window go blank. I found the following msdn link describing problem similar to mine: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/280801 It says that the parent window must be given the WS_...

IBF problem
Hi In Step "Publish Metadata" I typed "http://testcrm:8082" and clicked "next", the error message that appeared is "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable". I tried using http://localhost:8082 as some previous posts have suggested, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Thank you. i got the same error, dunno if this will help...but give it ago. it...seems that when you specify Sql authentication in setup it doesnt update the web.conf file so i had to manually edit web.conf and put in the connection string ...

Problem with Office Database
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I start Word, Excel or Power Point I get a message that "there is a problem with the Office database." If I try to rebuild it using Office database utility, the window closes, the utility stays open but nothing happens (no activity in Activity monitor either). If I launch Entourage, it tells me it "cannot switch to that identity." It won't let me create a new identity (or, if so, it's temporary and I can't switch to it either). I have to quit Entourage because it won't open. I had...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

Problem using MsgHook to send msg to running app
Hi, I am having a problem that I do not understand at all. :D I am trying to send a message to a running app called FileClean. This is a new version and the message hook is not able to obtain a hwnd for the running app. It does work with the older version, but I have not been able to find any difference's in the properties of either version and the app name is listed the same when running, in the task manager. Where else should I be looking for something different. Here is the code, this is from Karl's example, the FindWindow(FormClass, App.Title) returns 0 with th...

profile problems
we hava a secretary who takes care of 4 (different users) mailboxes, we setup outlook 4 profiles (exchange, all on the same exchange server) for each of them. The problem is when switching profiles it allways asks the username and password, even if we check that it remembers it. In news:ejXXLraAHHA.2328@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, filip <fmatosic@inet.hr> typed: > we hava a secretary who takes care of 4 (different users) mailboxes, > we setup outlook 4 profiles (exchange, all on the same exchange > server) for each of them. The problem is when switching profiles it > allwa...

Links Problem
I have a spreadsheet which contains links to other spreadsheets on m PC. When I send the spreadsheet to a friend and they open it and clic "Don't Update" they get errors where the linked formulas are. I thought that as long as you didn't try to update the links th spreadsheet should be OK and look the same as when it left m computer. HELP !!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad -- Hibbste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Hibbster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3016 View this thre...

Printing Colour Gradient problems
Hello everybody XP SP3 latest updates, MS Word 2007 document saved as .doc. Have numerous text boxes that i have used gradient fills . Single colour from the standard colour palette at around 80% transparency at the top fading to 100% transparent at the bottom, so that black text is still perfectly readable. When printing the colours are showing as if there is no transparency ie the full colour. any body have any ideas, i have checked every setting I can find but cant see anything remotely relevant. Here is a screenshot of what I mean, used a pdf as my printer is running...

Address book problem #6
The addresses of people I write to are for some reason no longer automatically being added to my address book (Outlook 2007). How can I start this happening again? They never were, perhaps you mean they are not added to the autocomplete list? "wapanap" <me@universe.com> wrote in message news:%23WTWE9y6JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > The addresses of people I write to are for some reason no longer > automatically being added to my address book (Outlook 2007). How can I > start this happening again? Yes, that's what I mean! What can I do? "DL&qu...

Problems With SQL Server
i'm having a problem with my sql server. i keep getting a messages that my server no longer exists .Native error 17 and SQL State 08001 Does anyone know what in the world is this. Please email me cifbartlett@aol.com or kishburks@hotmail.com. Jessie wrote: > i'm having a problem with my sql server. i keep getting a messages that my > server no longer exists .Native error 17 and SQL State 08001 Does anyone know > what in the world is this. Please email me cifbartlett@aol.com or > kishburks@hotmail.com. Connect to your server with IP, and verify in sql tool configurat...

Reading Layout problem, and labels problem.
I am running XP Home Edition. I have Office 2003, Student and Teacher Edition, which has developed two Word problems. - The Reading Layout mode shows only one page instead of two. - When I define labels, there is no border around the labels on the screen. I only recently began creating labels, so I don't know when this came about. I have disabled System Restore, so that isn't an option. I reinstalled Office, but that didn't fix either of the Word problems. I used the Save My Settings Wizard for the reinstallation, and I wonder that that mi...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

Outlook/Euro Symbol Problem
Hi, I have a strange problem and I cannot pin point when it started. I use Outlook 2007 and when I compose a new message I cannot type the euro symbol in the email body until I type another character first, a space for example. Sometimes I cannot type it at all but more times than not inserting a character first fixes it. As I said I cannot recall when the last time it worked okay as I don't use it that much. Anyone else come accross this before?? -- seeds33 Have you verified that your keyboard layout and language settings match with the keyboard that you have ...

Find replace problem
Hi I have some numbers denoted thus:- 02:34:56 (they can be any numbers at all separated by Colons and I want to replace the last Colon with a dot/period so it is 02:34.56 I tried to replace using **:**:** to **:**.** but it fills in with the latter How can I achieve please Neil Here is a way to achieve this effect without using Find/Replace: 1. Highlight your column, then Forman-> Cells-> Custom 2. the format your cells should be in is hh:mm:ss. In the Type: text box, change this format to hh:mm.ss Now, your column should be fixed. -- Anne Murray "neil40@btinternet.c...

Chart problem
I have a chart that is based on SubTotals from data that is advanced filtered. When I filter data the the subtotals change but the chart dose not. What do i have to do to get chart to refesh when ever i run my filter. Thanks Simon Your chart should automatically update if the source data changes. The following thread discusses a similar problem and offers a few suggestions for fixing it: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=u6nNSDwmCHA.212%40TK2MSFTNGP09 sidata wrote: > I have a chart that is based on SubTotals from data that is advanced > filtered. > When I filter ...

Problem with AfxGetMainWnd
I've and MFC MDI application, that also creates dialogs which implementation is done in a separate DLL. In OnInitDialog of the dialogs, I call AfxGetMainWnd to get some parameters from the main application. However, for some strange reason I can't figure out yet, AfxGetMainWnd() always returns (in OnInitDialog) a pointer to the dialog itself instead of to the main app. But if I called GetParent instead, it works. And AfxGetMainWnd also works if I call from some other function in the dialogs, after OnInitDialog. Has somebody seen this behavior before? I searched in Google and M...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

That old #VALUE! problem
I have made up a spreadsheet that has lots of cells with IF formulas but I want the result of those cells to add up as a total. However, no matter how I try, the total cell keeps coming out with the dreaded #VALUE!. All the IF formulas are fine and work well but I need them all to add up but show nothing in the cell unless there is a value worked out in the original IF cells. Hope that's clear and that someone can help. I am using OFFICE2000. Nick What exactly is your formula? If you don't show us the formula that creates the problem we can't identify the problem, Any...

Font display problem
Hello, I follow this article about rebuild MFC to support MSLU (http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet038.asp). Now I can write a Unicode program and run in Both XP or Win98. But I have a problem when I want to display text. In my program, I need to display text in Portuguese/Chinese Traditional/Chinese Simplify together. In WinXP, it is OK since the program run in Unicode. But when I run in Win98, some font disappear or wrong coding. If I run on English Win98, both chinese cannot display. If I run on Chinese Traditional Win98, Simplify Chinese and Portuguese cannot display. Do anyon...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Office 07 Installation problems
First off I bought a new computer with Windows 7. I uninstalled a store bought copy of Office from my old one so that I could put it on my new one. While trying to install, the product key works but once it starts installing, the progress bar freezes. It will go a little and then won't move for hours. Can someone help me please? "Nic-nic" <Nic-nic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6317A05A-5F58-4006-98EF-27008E1D27A8@microsoft.com... > First off I bought a new computer with Windows 7. I uninstalled a store > bought copy of Office from my...

Word -- Footnote Problem
There are footnotes in my document that will not print on the page where the footnote number is although there is plenty of room at the bottom of the document and the footnote number is way at the top of the document. Any help would be greately apprecaited. Word has a "known glitch" (which they haven't figured out how to fix for over a decade) with respect to footnotes. The footnote often will not appear on the correct page if the paragraph that contains the footnote is set to single, double or 1.5 spacing. It has to be set to Exactly 12 pt (single) or Exactly ...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...