Bill not showing in summary

In Money 2006, a monthly bill wasn't showing in the Bill Summary when I knew
it was the date.  I was surprised, but I entered it as a new monthly bill.
Then on the home page, the payee showed twice.  After I paid it on the bill
that was showing, the original bill shows on the home page as overdue but
doesn't show on the summary.  Any help?  Thanks.
0
Andrew3569 (322)
11/8/2007 3:24:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Andrew - I am having the same problem. I am using 06 Premium. Scheduled bill
was not showing in the bill summary, so I re-created the bill. Now, the
originally scheduled bill (which wasn't displaying in the summary) is being
shown on the home page as Overdue. I cannot find any way to delete that
overdue bill since it does not show up in the Summary.

I have run a Quick File Repair and it still appears. Any luck with getting
yours fixed?

"Andrew" wrote:

> In Money 2006, a monthly bill wasn't showing in the Bill Summary when I knew
> it was the date.  I was surprised, but I entered it as a new monthly bill.
> Then on the home page, the payee showed twice.  After I paid it on the bill
> that was showing, the original bill shows on the home page as overdue but
> doesn't show on the summary.  Any help?  Thanks.
0
mark564 (750)
1/16/2008 8:59:01 PM
Andrew - I finally found a way around this problem. Go to Cash Flow and the
bill should be showing as Overdue. Right click and select Delete. Then choose
to delete all future occurences of the bill.

This should remove the bill completely and it will not show on the home page
Summary as overdue anymore.

"Andrew" wrote:

> In Money 2006, a monthly bill wasn't showing in the Bill Summary when I knew
> it was the date.  I was surprised, but I entered it as a new monthly bill.
> Then on the home page, the payee showed twice.  After I paid it on the bill
> that was showing, the original bill shows on the home page as overdue but
> doesn't show on the summary.  Any help?  Thanks.
0
mark564 (750)

Create summary tab of last entry/row on all tabs in workbook
I am tracking projects in a workbook. I have a tab/worksheet for each project. For a weekly status meeting I create a spreadsheet that has the last entry/row from each tab. Is there a way to program so I do not have to copy/paste from each tab each week? I do add and delete tabs/projects from time to time. PS- not very adept at the technical details so need to respond to me in simple terms : ) You might want to submit your question to an Excel NG since I don't see anything in your question regarding MS Access. IMHO, I would move the workbooks to an Access database rather than...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

How to show the discount on the screen on each item
I have a 10% off sale on all item, but it does not the screen that it been taking of 10% off on such as produce. Is there anyway it can show that it taking 10% off. (example) Fresh Apple .99 2.00LB $1.98 Discount -.20 Fresh Pears 1.99 1.00lb $1.99 Discount -.20 I need to do it like this can anyone help. ...

summary table that updates.....
I need a spreadsheet that updates a master list I have in another sheet in the same workbook that updates itself once I have made a change to the master list. for example: master list: rcp 24" 300 lf mh 5' 1 ea inlet type R 2 ea rcp 24" 50 lf inlet type R 4 ea mh 4' 2 ea mh 5' 5 ea rcp 30" 300 lf summary list: rcp 24" 350 lf rcp 30" 300 lf mh 5' 6 ...

Interest Charges showing as spent money in budget
When I reconcile my credit card account, I add the monthly interest as Interest charge: (Category) Bank Charges, which was the default category when I started. Anyway, the credit card interest shows up in my budget as if I actually spent the money to pay the interest. I have a running balance on my credit card and would just like to have the interest recorded on my credit card activity and not as if I paid money. Note: My credit card is listed in Scheduled Bills and also the Debt Reduction Planner. Any help is appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Violet wrote: >When I...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

How do I show excel worksheets on a webpage when viewed by win98 .
I have made a webpage with an imbedded excel worksheet. It views and functions great from machines running XP, but on the Win98SE machines, it (the excel worksheet) doesn't show. ...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

Opening .xls file "outside" Excel not showing
Hi all. This is kind of weard, but here it goes: when I open workbook from Excel (file -> open) it works just fine, but... When I'm trying to open the same workbook via "link", for example double clicking the file from windows explorer -> Excel opens, but the file is not visible. And when I choose: view -> full screen -> it comes visible. Do you have any idea what is wrong? System is Win XP pro and Office XP. This happens to all .xls files... TIA Regards, Alfred Hi Alfred, Try the following steps: 1. Exit Excel 2. From Start, Run. Enter the command: "excel...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

XML Import errors not showing up
Hi, I'm using the application.XMLImport object to load a bunch of tables. One of the tables has funky characters that XML won't import, but it dosen't return errors. (I only found then when I tried to import manually). Does anybody know how to trap these errors? -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

showing unread items in public folder
I setup some public folders on my exchange 2003 box. This folder has an email address associated with it, which accepts mail. I noticed in the properties for the folder there is an option to "show number of unread items" or "show number of total items". These two options are greyed out for me. Any idea how to enable these options? thanks! Sean ...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Combo show the item wrong, I need the source code user32.dll library
Hi.. I have a combo and I use the CComboBox, CListBox and CEdit classes, when the list box of a combo box is visible and I can write the characters using keyboard one by one until the acction had finished, I must see the new item in my combo but it not happens. I only see the previous value I had analized all messages of my combo in WindowProc and I had looked that when Window is in the 0x164 message (I don't know what is the purpose or meaning, but in this case the index value is correct) and later WM_LBUTTONUP message (there are continuos) the index value of my new item change to zero ...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

The "Final Showing Markup" change-tracking markups keep stubbornly reappearing in pastes of text, and etc.
For a Creative Fiction Writing class assignment, I enabled "Track Changes" and got the document to show all changes done to it, because one of the final writing assignments was to print out a copy of the paper with the changes highlighted. I of course printed out the paper with the "Final," without showing the change-tracking mark-ups. Now, I plan to paste my story onto a blog. I hit a HUGE snag: First of all, when I reopened my story, it was in the change-tracking mode again, with all the changes highlighted, and etc. So I changed it from "Final showing...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

CAtalog merge not showing pictures
I am using Publisher 2003 and uding the catalog merge wizard to create photo directory.- My data source spreadsheet has a column that contains links to picture files. I have used the complete file names, but cannot seem to get the photos to show up. I have added .jpg to end of names - they all reside in same file with data source spreadsheet and publisher template file - Help!! Any other reasons that pictures won't print? MArtha Lots of help here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010381431033.aspx Create a data source for a mail merge or a catalog merge -- Mary Sauer...

Can't enable "Show as conversations" in Outlook 2010
Outlook Experts: I'm having a strange problem with the RTM version of Outlook 2010 - I can't enable the "Show as conversations" option from the View tab of the menu. I can click the checkbox, but whenever I click on anything (e.g., another mail message), the setting disappears. The "Conversation Settings" menu is disabled. Some details: 1) The problem appears to be machine-specific. I tried another user account on the same computer, and had the same issue. I also tried creating a new mail profile and have the same issue. 2) Using the same ...

Syncing bills between Money '05 and MSN Money #2
I've setup Money 2005 to sync with MSN Money. Now all of my bills show up on my MSN Money home page. I've been waiting for this a long time. When I go to the Bills To-Do List, however, I can't make payments. The top of the page says, "to setup up a bill to be paid online, click Set up to pay online. If you have already paid a bill and want to remove the reminder, click bill paid." There is no "Set up to pay online" item to click or a "Bill paid" item to click. When I go to the payment center, I can't even see my bill list. What am I missing...

Old bill shows up instead of new bill
Good morning... when i download my new transctions from my bank money 2003 canadian seems to assign my auto insurance payments to previous insurer, not the one currently setup with automatic bills in Bills & Payments. so everytime i do a download i have to go and delete all the instances (usually the last four) that got imported. any ideas how i can get money to recognize these payments in the downloaded transactions should be associated with my current auto insurer; not the previous one? and then not re-enter old transactions and associate new transactions correctly? -- ...

Trouble with Bill Pay
I signed up for Bill Pay and provided my default checking account for bills to be paid from. I then noticed that Money added the account automatically, even though it already existed in my account list. I tried Merge Accounts, but I don't see the new account as one I can merge. I don't want two accounts for the same checking account, so I deleted the one that was created. Now when I go into Bill Pay, it says I need to sign up. When Bill Pay adds the account to Money, is there an easy way to transfer all of the records from my old account into the one that's linked to Bil...

CFileDialog does not show Network mapped drives
I have write some simple code,this code does not shows network mapped drives when we run it under system account, otherwise under user account it shows them correctly. Any body tell me why did its behaviour change under system account, and how we can do it under system account. CFileDialog fileDlg(TRUE); fileDlg.DoModal(); Regards, CrimeMaster This may be a dumb question, but worth asking. Since mapped drives are stored by user, does the "system account' have the same mapped drives and the "user account". What shows up in Windows Explorer? Tom "CrimeMaster&qu...

Adding Values to Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu
I just added the a value to the Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu via: MSCRM>Settings>System Customization>Contract Customization>Customize Form The problem now is that when making our Contract Templates, this new values doesn't appear. Of course I can't to customize the "Contract Template Form" to add this value here to, but shouldn't it refer to the same drop-down menu? How do I make this work? Thanks, SturE hi Sture Van de moortel, did you publish your changes with the deployment manager and reset the iis? I hope this helps Andreas Donaubauer...