Bill Calendar does not update properly

Hi,

I had to open a backup of my file and successfully updated with my bank JP
Morgan Chase Bank (Texas)(direct ofx  connection). After the update bills
that were scheduled to be paid automatically are still showing in the
calendar but they are appearing many months in the future. Is there a way to
get them to show correctly in the calendar as I have confirmed with the bank
that they are scheduled correctly.

Thank You,
Greg

0
GregSalts (43)
2/14/2005 6:28:37 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Calendar Reminder won't snooze
A calendar item won't snooze and it is on the same day that daylight saving times changes, 3/14/2010. Is that the problem? What happens when you try to snooze? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.sli...

Windows Calendar stops working
I am using Windows Calendar with Vista Home Premium. Every month or so my Appointment reminders do not work. When I realize that this is happening, I open Windows Calendar and click on an Appointment to open it. Then, I get a pop-up window with all the reminders that should have fired earlier. I am just about ready to look for another calendar product. What is happening here? Is the calendar app not being loaded for some reason? How can I check to see if it is running when I start up my laptop. (I am not sure if this matters, but I do not use MS Outlook at all. I thi...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

Updating the Publisher Calendar
Since it doesn't appear that Publisher calendar can update from 2008 to 2009 on the calendar template, is there a way to force a date change so that I can move the beginning date of the year to force the rest of the months to line up appropriately? I don't want to have to add all my important dates back into another year. -- JenM ...

shockwave updater icon in taskbar
it popped up, I think I do remember recently updating shockwave recently but not totally sure. Anyway, I cannot right or left click on it to do anything with it. Anyone know how to make it go away ? Thanks ! See http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=42610 -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 www.banthecheck.com Loveembirds wrote: > it popped up, I think I do remember recently updating shockwave recently > but not totally sure. > Anyway, I cannot right or left click on it to do anything with it. > Anyone...

Item 'Last Ordered' Field updates inappropriately
The 'Last Ordered' field updates when I transfer inventory out. This is not good. If I want to know the last time I bought an item, the date of the most recent transfer does not help - especially if it was an inter-store transfer out. Ideally, separate fields for 'Last Transferred In' and Last Transferred Out' could be added as separate fields. This would reserve the 'Last Ordered' field for the last time the item was actually ordered from a supplier. Alternately, and better thant the present system, the field could simply update with purchase orders ONLY...

2008 Payroll Tax update
I believe the 2008 tax tables are in correct for married people in the 15% tax bracket. Great plains has the amount calculated as $1,550 plus 15% over $23,550. In the 2008 Circular E it says it should be $1,555 plus 15%. Looking at the calculation it should be 10% of wages over 8,000 but not over 23,550 (which is a difference of 15,550 and 10% obviously being 1,555 not 1,550) it looks like line 340 in the tax update is the line that is incorrect... INSERT INTO [UPR41302] VALUES('FED','MAR',1,3,72150.00000,1550.00000,1500000,23550.00000) in just skimming the rest ...

OWA
Is there anyway for an OWA user to share their calendar? If not can anyone recommend any potential solutions for this problem? Thanks. Nue Yes and no. Not from within OWA itself but http://mail.yourdomain.com/exchange/OtherPersonsName/calendar should work :) You could also create a public folder with a calendar that everyone can view/edit. -- Rodney Buike MVP Windows Server - Directory Services http://thelazyadmin.com *** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. *** "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail.com> wrote in message...

Chase update issues anyone?
Just checking if anyone is having issues updating Chase in version MPP? I haven't been able to update the last few days. Thanks. I haven't been able to update by Chase Visa today. Michael "Andrew" <akedwa@xhotmailx.com> wrote in message news:Ooox12pIJHA.1156@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Just checking if anyone is having issues updating Chase in version MPP? I > haven't been able to update the last few days. > > Thanks. > Mine worked tonight, both update and bill pay. (Note I am with Chase NY, not former BankOne, is that also your case?) ...

Calendar Add-In
Anyone know of a FREE calendar add-in that I when input appointments etc some kind of notice pops up when the date selected comes around? It's not hard to make this as an Excel file with functions (IF and TODAY etc) and perhaps a bit of Conditional Formatting, but I want something that I can use no matter what file I am working with. (If the VBA is not password locked, that's even better, but I'll settle for just the add-in. I should could use one) Appreciate any feedback...thanks. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you have Office, then use Outlook's c...

summary table that updates.....
I need a spreadsheet that updates a master list I have in another sheet in the same workbook that updates itself once I have made a change to the master list. for example: master list: rcp 24" 300 lf mh 5' 1 ea inlet type R 2 ea rcp 24" 50 lf inlet type R 4 ea mh 4' 2 ea mh 5' 5 ea rcp 30" 300 lf summary list: rcp 24" 350 lf rcp 30" 300 lf mh 5' 6 ...

Autofit does not size properly for printing
When I AutoFit a column that contains more than one word, the column displays as a single line of text in the workbook view but is not large enough to display the text in a single line in Page Preview. In Page Preview sometimes it cuts off the right edge of the text and sometimes it word wraps. This has been occurring for several versions of Excel. What should I be doing that I am not doing? What actually controls AutoFit widths? It appears from the results that I am seeing that AutoFit does not use the correct letter widths in determining the amout of space required for the text. ...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

Dynamic Update between sheets
I have used the macro recorder to assign a hotkey so I can easily copy the 'last' sheet to a new sheet. The problem I am having is how to automatically have the script name the new sheet for me. I want to check the name of the last sheet and name the new sheet the next month/year. So if my last sheet if "Jan04" I would want the script to name the next sheet "Feb04" automatically. I also want to see if this will work for an infinite period of years (when I go from Dec04 to Jan05 it would know, etc...) Thanks, JG -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com O...

Item Currency Update
We are preparing to increase our prices for the 07/08 season. Typically, this is a nightmarish task updating 1200 SKUs with 4 currencies -- a very manual, time consuming process. Is there a way to update the item currency (list prices) by saying this SKU is now this amount on this date? Or is there an easy way for a non-SQL user to import from a spreadsheet? We are using Standard Pricing, Dynamics GP 8. The price increases are not for a fixed percent or dollar amount (diffent SKUs will have different increases). thanks -- Burke Gladding bgladding@st-moritz.com I haven't tried...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

calendars #2
I downloaded a calendar template from Microsoft. How do they work? How do you find them when you open Excel? Do you have to delete all information(month,day, etc) and reenter information to get month you want? Walt Post the URL of the particular Calendar Template you downloaded and more details on what you want to do with that Calendar Template. After downloading did you "save as" to a designated folder? If you just "saved" the template, it would be saved in your TIF folder somewhere and may be hard to find. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:31:17 -...

Proper call for Session.variable(x)
In the VBScript element of QSBridge. Looking at the displayvariables example. How does one properly call one of the 10 pre-set Session Variables and put them into an object, let's say txtPriceCalc.innertext = Session.Variable5 ? I cannot seem to get it properly called. Any prior experice or pseudocode is more than welcomed. This is the final sticking point that I have! Any advice is appreciated. Kevin Var10 = QSRules.Session.Variable(10) I kept calling it without the parentheses. For everyone's record this styling works in vbscript in the status.htm! Now I need a conditional to ...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

2007 Outlook Calendar
Does anyone know if 2007 Outlook Calendar will print the appointment times and details when printing in the monthly view? I used to use PALM and it always could do it. Times, yes, if there is room. Details, no, not unless you use the calendar printing assistant. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp for links to the CPA and other tools which work better than Outlook's native printing engine. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

reversed calendar
Running Office 2007 in XP Pro. Outlook has an added alternate calendar (Hebrew) enabled. All defaults are US English, including the system GUI. I have run this configuration before, without the problem described below. The main calendar pane (week and month) as well as the small calendar at the top of the left service column have the days listed from right to left: S F T W T M S. Everything functions correctely, just the calendars are flipped. I have tried eliminating the Hebrew calendar, but that seems not to correct the problem, and it was never a source of this problem in previous i...