The best site for your information all about money http://www.supermoneytransfer.info
thanks
0
adiardoyo (2)
1/26/2008 11:51:38 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Transfer to PO error
An interesting Error poped up when attempting to transfer a requisition to PO on our Business Portal 3.0 site. It states... Query error. Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException Line 1:Incorrect syntax near 'T0'. I have checked the event log and have found nothing out of the ordinary. Any ideas would help. Nathan, try the following: To resolve this problem, run the iisreset command to reset Internet Information Services (IIS). To do this, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that you have a complete backup copy of the database. You can use this backup copy to res...

Money 2007 Crashing After Request for Account Updates
Hi, my first time here, please help. I installed money 2007 deluxe and it worked perfectly for the first couple of weeks. I had to reinstall my operating system, office and explorer and when I reinstalled Money it crashes everytime I request automatic Account updates. I tried deactivating all the accounts and tried one by one including the msn server (for currency) and it crashes in all cases. Any ideas welcomed? please help! ...

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

Quotes in money 2007 stopped working
Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes? Mine stopped about 10 am. JC Same here JC. -Kevin "JC" <handccomputers@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1DC73822-FBAB-4E77-BC7B-F5B7556A4876@microsoft.com... > Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes? Mine > stopped about 10 am. > > JC ...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

Money 2003 annoying beep
Why when I update certain totals Money 2003 makes a beeping sound from inside my computer? Not through my speakers, but from somewhere inside my actual tower. It's very annoying. In microsoft.public.money, Matt Lewis wrote: >Why when I update certain totals Money 2003 makes a beeping sound from >inside my computer? Not through my speakers, but from somewhere >inside my actual tower. It's very annoying. Try entering "sounds" into the Ask Money box of Help to see if you can find what you want. Hi Matt, Sorry, no expert I, but, you are not alone with these typ...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

Money 2002 lost accounts
I opened a new account in MOney 2002 and was trying to coordinate it with my bank online, so I put in my new email address and picked a new password for it on the welcome screen. Now I can't access my other accounts, which I had always done offline, even when I put in my old email address and password on the welcome screen. Can anyone help me get them back? I do have them backed up on a floppy disk. Thanks. ...

Question on Budgets for Money 2005
I am considering buying Money 2005. I have a question about the budget feature in Money 2005. I was wondering if you can specify when the budget starts and ends each month. For instance, my budget goes from the middle of the month to the middle of the next month. Thanks for your help. The budget stuff has changed a bit (advanced budget (same as 2004) versus the 'essential' budget), but having budgets running from custom dates is not one of them. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny ...

"Cash balance" in Microsoft Money 2004/2005
Somehow I must have changed some setting in Money that is causing this problem. It started with Money 2004. I hoped it would go away when I updated to Money 2005, but it didn't. The problem is that in a brokerage account when I sell a stock the "Cash balance" value doesn't get updated. "Cash balance" doesn't get updated when I add cash to the account either. Can anyone point me to the setting I might have changed to cause this? Thanks for your help! Hello, You wrote on Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:19:06 -0700: M> Somehow I must have changed some setting i...

Money 2006 Reinstallation Download Problem
I purchased Money 2006 via internet download sometime last year. Recently, I upgraded my computer to Vista, and am attempting to reinstall. Money installs successfully, and I'm able to log into passport to validate it. It then says it's downloading additional program files (for the added features not in the base/trial install). If I try to access any of these features (e.g. Cash Flow), a download progress meter is shown. Initially, the progress meter climbs from 0 to 100%, but then it jumps back to 1% and stays there. This is true whether running the program as an administr...

extra money file
By accident I've started 4 differnet Money 2004 files. One for me, one for my wife, one for the two of us, and a duplicate for myself. Now when I click on the desktop to start, it tires to open different files. How can I delete the unwanted files from EVERYTHING, so I only have those files I want? tks Paul In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote: >By accident I've started 4 differnet Money 2004 files. >One for me, one for my wife, one for the two of us, and a >duplicate for myself. >Now when I click on the desktop to start, it tires to >open different files. >H...

Can't sync with Pocket Money 2004
For a long time, I have successfully synchronized Money 2004 with my Audiovox Maestro (running Pocket PC 2002). Today I decided to switch to a Toshiba e805 (running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition). I have installed Pocket Money 2004 on it, but nevertheless ActiveSync refuses to let me synchronize my desktop Money file with the e805. ActiveSync lists Microsoft Money Data as a possible synchronization type, but WITH NO CHECKBOX! What's wrong? Try running salvage (repair) on the dataset on your desktop. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Lawrence G. Mayka" <lgmayka000@am...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

Cannot send direct emails
i was unable to send direct emails through the CRM, i ran a repair and found several errors so i installed everything from scratch on a clean system. Still i cannot send direct emails from My Workplace in CRM. But i can send emails through the outlook on the client pc. I have seen that most of the issues submitted here in the community, refer to the inability of sending emails. therefore, i would like to speak with someone who has his CRM up and working, as i have spent almost a week trying to figure out what's going on. i have also purchased MailMerge for including attachments in ...

Money 98 'caching' *.mny file?
I know-- it is an antique. But Money 98 works for me & I've tried to upgrade once- spent a couple months to determine it would be more work than it is worth. [I have a couple accounts that will not make the change and I can't figure out why.] So I upgrade my desktop and install Money 98. I am struck with how fast it loads, but figure it is the new processor. I have a home network & sometimes use the mny file on my laptop. but when i synchronize the mny file- though it doesn't complain then- When I open Money it says the file might be read only. Or it mig...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

Backing up Money
Help!! I'm new to the Money program and I can't get it to back up my file. I have a Zip750 drive to which I want to back up my file. I found out last week that I can't use a Zip100 disk with this drive as it is not backward compatible to Zip 100. So I backed it up with a Zip250 as the drive is backward compatible to this size disk. This backup was done 6/21/04. Today (6/28/04) I went to back it up again and it won't let me do it. It keeps asking for 6 or 7 floppy disks to back it up on even though my backup clearly asks for Zip drive. I just can't back the ...

MS Money 2000
I bought my copy of Ms Money 2000 whilst in the US. I moved back to the UK and changed the base currency to GBP. Now when I try to update stock quotes, I get a response that says I have to re-install. I have the original CD but I am not sure if the problem will go away. Anybody have a solution that will enable me update my quotes? Other aspects work well. -- I2CanWin I know I have a brain I just can't lay my hands on it ...

best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
What are the best tutorials for using excel for stastical analysis graphs and other graphs such as Line of best fit? Niccole: Here's a link to my chart gallery of Excel statistical charts. http://processtrends.com/TOC_chart_gallery.htm Here's a link to my page on trend analysis with Excel. This page shows several regression techniques that you can use with Excel. http://processtrends.com/toc_trend_analysis_with_Excel.htm Post back if you have more specific questions. Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends dot com "Niccole D" <Niccole D@discussions.microsoft....

Money 2003 Help not working
My "Help" in Money 2003 does not work at all! It keeps saying unable to load to topic. Anyone know how to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, alex wrote: >My "Help" in Money 2003 does not work at all! It keeps >saying unable to load to topic. Anyone know how to fix >this? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. If that does not do it, try http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

intercompany inventory transfers
Hello: The client likes the new GP 10.0 Inventory In-Transit Transfer window. But, is there a way to have this sort of transfer be "intercompany"? He would like to transfer items from one site in this window in one company and receive the item into a site in a separate GP company. Does GP provide any sort of intercompany inventory transfers? childofthe1980s Child, Standard GP Intercompany functionality doesn't provide Inter company In-transit IV Transfers. Inter company transactions can be done only in GL or Payables Transaction entry. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-...

partial account synch with Money for Pocket PC
I have a Money 2004 installation with 2 accounts which synch to the Money Pocket PC without problems. I now created a new account and this account does not get synchronized. It also does not show up in ActiveSynch 3.7.1. I deleted one of the existing accounts and it gets removed from the Pocket PC. But the new account still does not get added. The new account is the same type (Cash or other) like the other accounts. The only difference is that it is in Swiss Francs (CHF) and not in US$. Any idea? Peter ...