Best Buy Credit Card disappeared from "add a new account" listing.

So I updated my accounts as indicated here...
http://www.microsoft.com/money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx
but Best Buy Credit Card is no longer available.  And yes I checked BOTH
"banking" and "credit card"

Other HSBC store cards are in there, including HSBC itself.  What's up?

Here's the list I get...

Bell Credit Union - Credit Card
Belco Employees FCU - Credit Card
Ben E. Keith Employees FCU - Credit Card
Best Friends
Bethlehem Teachers FCU - Credit Card
Beverly Bank and Trust Co., N.A.

Notice there's no "Best Buy" between Ben E. Keith and Best Friends.

Thx...
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Yes I cannot get to Circuit City and Best Buy online access through Money
after update. Bet Best Buy and Circuit City both sell lots of Microsoft
Products..........

Fix this please.
Scott
"Timothy" <Timothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> So I updated my accounts as indicated here...
> http://www.microsoft.com/money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx
> but Best Buy Credit Card is no longer available.  And yes I checked BOTH
> "banking" and "credit card"
>
> Other HSBC store cards are in there, including HSBC itself.  What's up?
>
> Here's the list I get...
>
> Bell Credit Union - Credit Card
> Belco Employees FCU - Credit Card
> Ben E. Keith Employees FCU - Credit Card
> Best Friends
> Bethlehem Teachers FCU - Credit Card
> Beverly Bank and Trust Co., N.A.
>
> Notice there's no "Best Buy" between Ben E. Keith and Best Friends.
>
> Thx...

0
scott1118 (1)
7/23/2007 1:50:23 AM
Same thing happened with the PayPal Money Market Fund, which is no longer
there after the "update". It was there previously, worked fine, now it's
gone. What a PITA!

"Scott Williams" wrote:

> Yes I cannot get to Circuit City and Best Buy online access through Money
> after update. Bet Best Buy and Circuit City both sell lots of Microsoft
> Products..........
>
> Fix this please.
> Scott
> "Timothy" <Timothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > So I updated my accounts as indicated here...
> > http://www.microsoft.com/money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx
> > but Best Buy Credit Card is no longer available.  And yes I checked BOTH
> > "banking" and "credit card"
> >
> > Other HSBC store cards are in there, including HSBC itself.  What's up?
> >
> > Here's the list I get...
> >
> > Bell Credit Union - Credit Card
> > Belco Employees FCU - Credit Card
> > Ben E. Keith Employees FCU - Credit Card
> > Best Friends
> > Bethlehem Teachers FCU - Credit Card
> > Beverly Bank and Trust Co., N.A.
> >
> > Notice there's no "Best Buy" between Ben E. Keith and Best Friends.
> >
> > Thx...

0
Hans1 (87)
7/23/2007 2:16:01 PM
Capital One Credit Card is gone also.  This is the issuers' choice not
Money.  I guess they do not care about their card holders.

"Hans" <Hans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Same thing happened with the PayPal Money Market Fund, which is no longer
> there after the "update". It was there previously, worked fine, now it's
> gone. What a PITA!
>
> "Scott Williams" wrote:
>
>> Yes I cannot get to Circuit City and Best Buy online access through Money
>> after update. Bet Best Buy and Circuit City both sell lots of Microsoft
>> Products..........
>>
>> Fix this please.
>> Scott
>> "Timothy" <Timothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > So I updated my accounts as indicated here...
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx
>> > but Best Buy Credit Card is no longer available.  And yes I checked
>> > BOTH
>> > "banking" and "credit card"
>> >
>> > Other HSBC store cards are in there, including HSBC itself.  What's up?
>> >
>> > Here's the list I get...
>> >
>> > Bell Credit Union - Credit Card
>> > Belco Employees FCU - Credit Card
>> > Ben E. Keith Employees FCU - Credit Card
>> > Best Friends
>> > Bethlehem Teachers FCU - Credit Card
>> > Beverly Bank and Trust Co., N.A.
>> >
>> > Notice there's no "Best Buy" between Ben E. Keith and Best Friends.
>> >
>> > Thx...

0
cconover (193)
7/23/2007 3:47:44 PM
On Jul 23, 11:47 am, "Cindy Conover" <ccono...@kwfffftrucklease.com>
wrote:
> Capital One Credit Card is gone also.  This is the issuers' choice not
> Money.  I guess they do not care about their card holders.
>
> "Hans" <H...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > Same thing happened with the PayPal Money Market Fund, which is no longer
> > there after the "update". It was there previously, worked fine, now it's
> > gone. What a PITA!
>
> > "Scott Williams" wrote:
>
> >> Yes I cannot get to Circuit City and Best Buy online access through Money
> >> after update. Bet Best Buy and Circuit City both sell lots of Microsoft
> >> Products..........
>
> >> Fix this please.
> >> Scott
> >> "Timothy" <Timo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

That is total BULLSHIT. I NEVER would have upgraded if this was told
to me ahead of time. I cant link my best buy or Dell Financial
accounts.  Oh scott Circuit City is still in there. Took me a bit to
find it though. Its listed as CircuitCity Card

"Cindy Conover" <cconover@kwfffftrucklease.com> wrote in message

> Capital One Credit Card is gone also.  This is the issuers' choice
> not Money.  I guess they do not care about their card holders.

I don't know whose choice it is, but it's a function of Microsoft
moving all services to third party online services Yodlee, from a
combination of Yodlee and CashEdge. Yodlee does not connect to all of
the financial providers that CashEdge connected to*. Why Yodlee does
or does not connect to a particular bank is outside my ken, but the
list may change.

--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

*It's probably true that CashEdge did not connect to all of the
providers Yodlee connects to, but Yodlee's what you're left with.

0
spam_magnet (1210)

Best Buy Credit Card disappeared from "add a new account" listing.
So I updated my accounts as indicated here... http://www.microsoft.com/money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx but Best Buy Credit Card is no longer available. And yes I checked BOTH "banking" and "credit card" Other HSBC store cards are in there, including HSBC itself. What's up? Here's the list I get... Bell Credit Union - Credit Card Belco Employees FCU - Credit Card Ben E. Keith Employees FCU - Credit Card Best Friends Bethlehem Teachers FCU - Credit Card Beverly Bank and Trust Co., N.A. Notice there's no "Best Buy" between...

Error when I try to add a new account to Money 2007
I just downloaded the trial version of the Essentials to review, and if it's ok, buy it. When I try to add a new account which not selected from the list, the program displays me an error window and stop to create the new account. The error message is the same, what I found on the trobleshoot page: "OBRES:34 source 16.0". But when I try to remove the Spending Tracker module nothings happend (I mean I get the same error), and also if I clean the whole Home page. I'm in Hungary, and I tried it with English Windows XP, and Vista also. After this error I don't know ho...