base currency

The currency in Turkey will be changed next year by dividing the existant
currency by 1.000.000. How can I divide the amount of all of my transactions
by 1.000.000 ?
0
Yurdum (1)
12/8/2004 10:19:06 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

cast between base classes
Hi, Id like to check if a Control in my Dialog has a specific base class. Therefor i walk through all children by getting the CWnd object from their handle and test if the object has the base class in question, like this: Class hierarchy: ---CWnd----CButton-----CMyButton BaseClass-------------------' Doesnt work: ... CWnd * pWnd = CWnd::FromHandle(hWndChild); BaseClass pbase = dynymic_cast<BaseClass*>(pWnd); // Access Violation + CException ... Works: ... CWnd * pWnd = CWnd::FromHandle(hWndChild); if (pWnd->isKindof(RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyButton))) { ...

Fill Down based on count in another sheet
I am using the following in Excel to copy a formula: ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Results 4").Range("3:2000").FillDown I need to only copy the formula for a certain number of rows up to 2000. The number of rows I need is based on the number of rows I have in worksheet "Results Data" in column A. So, if "Results Data" has data in column A2:A16, I will need to copy down the formula for all columns in worksheet "Results 4" to column 17. Sub FillFown() Dim lStop As Long With Worksheets("Results Data") lStop = .Cells(...

Conditional Formatting Based on Date
Allow me to establish the context of the situation. In column A I have a date that a form is received. In column B I want to condition the cells to display a color contingent on the amount of days that have transpired since the form was received. Column B actually documents whether a form has been approved or not. If it has not, then the appropriate color is displayed. If the form is approved, then the date of approval is put in the cell with no need for any color. The color is simply to act as an indicator of the amount of days that have passed without approval. For example, let's say ...

Convert Base 36 to base 10
I have been given a spreadsheet with transaction numbers converted into base 36- alpha numeric - I need it in base 10- number format- I have approx 30,000 of these!- is ther a formula to convert from 1 to another? -- Thanks for your help Are you sure your numbers are Base 36? I ask because I kind of suspect your "digits" are these... 0, 1, 2, ...., 9, A, B, ..., X, Y, Z and if that is the case, then you actually have Base 37 numbers and not Base 36. For Base36 numbers, the letter Z would not be in your set of digits... Z would be the 37th digit because 0 is the f...

Knowledge base features (HTML style)
Another big gap in the current CRM functionality is inability to apply HTML style formatting to the articles. I just read a post by Michael Faden and totally agree with him "I cant believe that this is not possible." KB is intended for support issues. Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words. In my invironment, it is almost vital to be able to apply HTML style formatting, including inserting pictures. What are the Microsoft's plans about it? Is there a way around? Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugges...

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
Below is a solution, however the link is dead. Anyone know what I need to add to the registry or know where I can get this file? I have this error: PUB98: Error Message: Clip Gallery Could Not Find the GIF Graphic Filter Installed CAUSE Publisher cannot insert the graphic image, because it cannot locate the correct registry entries for the GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) graphics import filter. WORKAROUND An update is available from Microsoft that adds the registry entries that are needed to use the GIF filter. To download this update, please click the following link: http://www...

Hiding Column based on If Condition
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to hide Column/Row based on I condition. (If the cell A1 has a particular value then hide ColumnB). Incase this isn't possible, can you help me with this problem - I'm having a drop down list with Jan-Dec in Cell A1. In Cells B2:G10, need to input a value corresponding to each of the months. This valu I'm retreiving and using in a different location using If Condition The problem is that incase I change the month to Feb, the value inputted for Jan remains the same throughout. Any change made for Fe gets reflected throughout. I'm...

Solution for Knowledge Base Article 289982
Does anyone know of a fix for knowledge base article 2889982 (When using Outlook and MS Word as the editor, Oulook hangs when attempting to reply or compose a message.) ...

how to change the raw height automatically based on the content si
Sme times you need to type text in excel cell and you want the cell height to move down automatically down. Is that possible? Format > Line > auto-fit and maybe in Format > Cell choose to align with an auto wrap ...

PO Entry Currency
In PO entry screen, it seems like currency id is a required field and always default to z-us$. Is there any way I can make it not required because some of my vendors didn’t have currency id? Hi, You can achieve it through by modifing PO Entry form using Modify Current window, Select the properties for Currency ID field and set the Required Property as false and save the changes to the form. Then Open GP and activate the Modified form, this is one kind of way lets wait for others input on this. Regards, Shan. "Bab" wrote: > In PO entry screen, it seems like currency id ...

Knowledge Base
I am having a heck of a time using this new knowledgebase. I have yet to get any relevant responses no matter how I word a search. I was able to get the old knowledgebase a few times but I can no longer find it. Any suggestions about how to use this? or better yet, how to access the "old" knowledgebase? Thanks. Are you referring to Customer Source? I also have issues with it, and always end up coming here to find my answers! "Tracey D" wrote: > I am having a heck of a time using this new knowledgebase. I have yet to get > any relevant re...

drop down values based on the another drop down
There are two drop down columns A & B, I want the drop down values of to be displayed based on the value selected for A -- Gupt ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gupta's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2782 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47330 Hi Gupta take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for detailed examples of how to achieve this. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Regards Roger Govier Gupta wrote: >There are two drop down columns A & B...

Return 1 of 3 different values based on multiple cells
Need Formula or macro to allocate the "Scheduled hours" based on Group Counts: If Group "A" and "C" are both greater than 1, then Scheduled "A" and "C" should both be 6 hours If Group "A" and "C" are equal to or less than 0, then Scheduled "A" and "C" should both be 0 hours If Group "A" greater than 1, and Group "C" is equal to 0, then Scheduled "A" should 12 hours If Group "C" greater than 1, and Group "A" is equal to 0, then Schedule...

email address from customer data base
Hi there! Any help would be appreciated. I am new to RMS and I have been given the job of extracting a list of email addresses from the customer data base. Does anyone know how I can do this? It seems that the crystal reports don't allow for me to filter out this one part of the customer info.. but perhaps I am not in the area, menu, or whatever. Do I need an add in for such a report? Looking forward to some advice. Thanks mlr, If you are on the RMS Annual Maintenance plan, click here and download the Customer List with Email; http://tinyurl.com/42qqo -- * "mlr alask...

Read only access based on drop down box....
Hello. I have a table Calls in our contacts database. The table contains the following fields: CallDateTime (txtbox) CallType (combobox) Initials (txtbox): I have two departments that want to use the same Contacts database. However, each department wants to enter Calls in the calls table and have read only access to the other departments data in the table based on a drop down value in one of the fields. Each department has their own CallTypes that they are responsible for. Is it possible to have them enter in the same subform but have write and read access to the call types they are s...

I try to assign category based on subject in appointment (code included)
Below i wrote code to assign a categorie to a calendar item based on the word "vrij" in the subject. I think this code should work.. but somehow it doesnt I use Outlook 2003 with macro security set to lowest level. The code is placed in "this outlook session" Any ideas why it doesnt work ?? ==================================================== Dim WithEvents colRDVItems As Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Dim NS As Outlook.NameSpace Set NS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set colRDVItems = NS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items Set NS = Nothing E...

Query Based Dist Group
Hi - I'm using query based dist groups for selected containers. As an example all users in container abc are memebers of everyone@abc email group. I want to add a contact that is in a different container to the everyone@abc email group. With a regular dist group you can just add as a member. With the query based I'm having a hard time figuring out if this is possible. Do I have change the query group to a dist group? Any help is greatly appreciated. -Thanks! Could change QBDG to regular DG, or change the query to add any attribute (like sAMAccountName) of the particular user in...

Pay item based on percentage of base salary
We have a pay amount that is based upon a percentage of an employee's base salary (e.g. if their base salary is $10k/month and the percentage is 5% then they have $500 added into their paycheck). I have found a way to manually add the $500, but not for a way that the amount is based on someone's base salary. So if that person gets and increase in base salary, I have to remember to go increase the other line item to the correct amount. Is there a way to make this pay adjust automatically based on a percentage of the base salary amount? Try creating a paycode that is an overti...

automatically copy data to another sheet based on date
hi, Please help me to do for example for worksheet 1 - for month of Jan date member amount Maturity date 1 Jan 2 Paul 1,000.00 Feb 1 2 2 Jan 4 Mary 3,000 Feb 6 3 Jan 6 Peter 2,000.00 Feb 20 4 Jan 7 Hans 1,000.00 March 2 5 Jan 10 Tina 3,000.00 March 10 6 Jan 20 Mark ...

excel data base
hi there. i need some help please guys. i have exported some names & telephone numbers from a software packag (sms centre) & im trying 2import them in2 a package called e-txt. thes packages reads csv files. ive encountered a problem my exported files r saved in excel lik this... name country code area code phone number joe bloggs 44 07977 797898 but the e-txt database fields r as follows 1st name surname phone number joe bloggs 447977797898 how do i con...

Nested query-based distribution groups?
We are currently trying to implement some query-based distribution groups. Is it possible to create one QBDG that has a couple of rules (for example all people with a certain job title) and then create another dynamic group that will start with all the users in the previous group (all people with a certain title) and further narrow it down with more rules? Basically does exchange 2003 allow for nested query-based groups? If so, how do you go about doing it? Thanks. Yes they can be nested. You would nest them just like you would nest any other group. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=82289...

~"~"" FREE web based business ~"~""
Your own web based business FREE! the products are in BIG demand and commissions can be up to 80%. Nothing to pay now - NOTHING TO PAY EVER. Get your business now - FREE! http://www.cashring.com/?id=wil1194 EP6tmc64C:JtY%9!K]gv This is a inappropiarte post-this newsgroup is for MS Money discussion only "Dave" <dodrlzae@hatmail.com> wrote in message news:1060158822.65300.17@despina.uk.clara.net... > Your own web based business FREE! the products are in BIG demand and commissions > can be up to 80%. Nothing to pay now - NOTHING TO PAY EVER. Get your business now - FRE...

Frx
I know how to divide a column or multiply a column by a row by using CBR in the row format and using 'x/BASE' in the column format. My questions is if my report has multiple columns how does Frx know which column to pull the BASE data from or does CBR only work with single column reports? ...

compile data base on hit
Before compile the data is: IP user name Hits x A 10 y A 1000 Z A 20 L B 2000 M B 10 N B 500 After compile the data is: IP user name Hits y A 1000 L B 2000 are there any script can choose the username (Column B) base on the highest hits at columns C. Thank you.. Assume your data as posted in cols A to D, where col A = misc letters, col B =...

Move messages based on subject
I have an Exchange 2003 mail server running. I also have an e-mail filtering device that sends possible spam messages to the end user with a subject of [LIKELY SPAM]. I would like to setup a ?rule? at the exchange server level that any messages with a subject line of [LIKELY SPAM] be forwarded to the mail administrator. How can I set this up? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Rene On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:53:03 -0800, "Rene Ditton" <Rene Ditton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Exchange 2003 mail server running. I also have an e-mail filtering &...