Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!!

        Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo.

N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda...

Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal.

http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695

100% seguro

by CrashOverride

If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then.

100% safe, no malicious ware.

 http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695

 Great for those that leave the computer downloading at night...

 by CrashOverride

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Upgrade from 1.2
If a CRM 1.2 installation has been customized (filelds and tabs only, no applications), they will carry over in an upgrade to 3.0, or is it recommended to rebuild those fields\tabs and reimport the data? Is there any steps that need to be done to ensure functionality? You will want to download the CRM Upgrade Advisor and run it on your CRM server. This will let you know if you have unsupported configurations that need to be fixed before upgrading. Then you might want to check out the documents Microsoft has released about upgrading. Here are some helpful URLs: Upgrade Advisor: http://ww...

CDO 1.21 programming bug
Has anyone else encountered this? When I run this code, Set objSession = New MAPI.Session objSession.Logon profileName:="Outlook" Set objMessage = objSession.Outbox.Messages.Add objMessage.Subject = "test" objMessage.Text = "test" Set objRecipient = objMessage.Recipients.Add objRecipient.Name = "RecipientEmail@Email.com" objRecipient.Type = 1 objRecipient.Resolve objMessage.Send it runs fine and sends the email. However, if I change the last line to objMessage.Send showDialog:=True it *intermittently* gives the error "Object Could Not be Found.&q...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re_=96_GGVT_Excel_Data_Validation_of_the_Entries_Hitherto?=
Re � GGVT Excel Data Validation of the Entries Hitherto 1. Regular experience indicates that data entries down a column in the worksheet tabulation turns out to be multiple repetitions of those in the higher rows of the given column. 2. In order to save some typing, one would scroll up and down the screen, copy-and-paste those previous entries into the active cell. 3. Now, enter one for the wish list ; wouldn't it be nice that having those existing entries (of the higher rows) collated into a unique series (and there, sorted in alphabetical order) and parked onto the active cell in the ...

xsd.exe (version 1.1) can't deal with <xs:annotation>?
Hi all, in the following situation: <xs:element name="Type"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:NMTOKEN"> <xs:enumeration value="I"/> <xs:enumeration value="J"/> <xs:enumeration value="P"> <xs:annotation>P will occur for Primary.</xs:annotation> </xs:enumeration> <xs:enumeration value="S"> <xs:annotation>S will occur for Secondary.</xs:annotation> </xs:enumeration> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> which...

PDF: How to install Service Pack 1 for SBS 2003
Hi all, Because of the server move I took the PDF for SP1 offline because it was causing to much traffic on the old server. It is again available at: How to install Service Pack 1 for SBS 2003: http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=266&articleType=ArticleView&articleId=68 Bye -- Mari�tte Knap Microsoft SBS-MVP One of the Magical M&M's www.smallbizserver.net Take part in SBS forum: http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=53 ...

Enter date in col E when data is entered in cols A-D
I have a 4 Column spreadsheet (Cols A-D). There may or may not be data in each row of those 4 columns. If there is data in any of the 4 columns in a row, I want the date to automatically fill in the 5th column. I do _not_ want that date to change every time Excel is opened...i.e., once it's filled it has to "stick". ...possible? If so, how? Thanks all! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could use a macro: rightclick on the work...

=?Utf-8?Q?PO_=E2=80=9Cstuck=E2=80=9D_in_workflow_=28Submitte?= =?Utf-8?Q?d_for_approval=29?=
PO “stuck” in workflow (Submitted for approval): I did the following steps to be able to re-submit a PO but it doesn’t seem to completely work: 1. Stuck PO0014017 2. Changed the Workflow_Approval_Status field to 1 in the POP10100 (it was set to 2). 3. Deleted the PO in the DyamicsWorkflow list. (sites/DynamicsGPWorkflow/Lists/Purchase%20Order%20Approval%20Documents%). Deleted PO from the DynamicsWorkflowTracking list. (sites/DynamicsGPWorkflow/Lists/DynamicsWorkflowTracking/AllItems.aspx) 5. Deleted PO from the DynamicsWorkflowCorrelation list as well. Once those records are purged fr...

Action Pack Licence/Server Config Ques
I have just received my MS Action Pack media, but don't yet have hardware in. I've only ordered one server with SBS in mind. But having combed this newsgroup I'm resigned to the fact that I'll need at least one more server if I want to use the CRM Professional Workflow and Quote/Order features. My questions: Q1: Is the MS CRM 3.0 in the Action Pack the SBE or Professional? Will the Action Pack licence even give me Workflow and Quotes/Orders? Q2: Given that Pro won't run on SBS, and is not really intended to coexist with SQL and Exch on the same box, will the following...

How do I update my Outlook (standalone) to SR-1?
I use a stand alone copy of Outlook on my laptop with Windows ME. I would like to update the outlook to SR-1 so I can use some Franklin Planning Software I have. Any links or help is much appreciated. Jed Go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads and click on the option to "Check for updates" and allow it to find what updates you need. It will automatically install the ones you select. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. &...

CRM 3.0 install error
i've installed crm 3 onto our sbs 2003 server and got the following error: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. The 'Type' start tag on line '1' does not match the end tag of 'attribute'. Line 1, position 783940. any ideas what that means? something to do with install db at a guess ...

2 accts Outlook 1 is misspelled how correct spelling in drop box
The person who set up 2 accts for me in Outlook misspelled one mailbox name in the drop down box I see on start up. It does NOT affect function. How can I correct the spelling?? In news:BEAA109A-B85B-48AE-A801-A81D2732A992@microsoft.com, SamRN <SamRN@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say: My reply is at the bottom of your sent message: > The person who set up 2 accts for me in Outlook misspelled one > mailbox name in the drop down box I see on start up. It does NOT > affect function. How can I correct the spelling?? Tools, accounts, view or change, highlight it, ...

How Reset Transaction Number to 1
How do i reset the transaction number to 1 after i have clear all the sales data using Store Operation Administrator?The Set Next Transaction Number option in Store Operation Administrator does not allow me to do that, is there anyway i could change it manually inside the database, which table in the RMS database stores the information of transaction number? Hi Mjay, It normally not happen as you said I tried to "Delete the Transaction" first and then system has also reseted the Sequence No. You make sure that you are in Database Menu then click on "Delete Transactions&qu...

Qty x cost from 1 colume
I have a workbook that has a list of part numbers & Qtys. It looks up the cost from 3 different Mfg product line lists and returns the cost in 3 different columes. Now I need to multiply the Qty. x the cost but I only want it done for 1 colume. Some of the pn's are in 1,2, or 3 of the columes. I use IF(ISNA) to put 0's in when it's not on one of the lists. Some Pn's are used in 1 or more lines & some are not. So far I've not come up with a good formula. Thanks in advance for any ideas. PN qty cost1 cost2 cost3 total cost 111 2 1.00 0 ...

convert time to 1/4 hours
I have created a spreadsheet for keeping track of work hours. I have a calculation already for hours worked but need to be able to convert 7:45 to 7.75, 6:15 to 6.25, 5:30 to 5.5, etc... We are only allowed those three additions (.25, .5, .75) to whole numbers. Tried the dividing by 24 thing... not the answer I need. Columns are: time in, time out, total hours (which is what needs to be converted). Thanks. Hi Tried the dividing by 24 thing... not the answer I need Did you try multiplying by 24 and formatting as general? -- Mike When competing hypotheses are othe...

Outlook Connector 12.1 and Windows Live Hotmail issue
Hello from France I have reinstalled Outlook Connector (Using Outlook 2007) and all the settings but I keep receiving same emails copies over and over in Outlook from Windows Live until I delete them from WL. I have tried to refer to several communities to check if the settings used were correct. Can you please confirm if these are ok: Serveur entrant : pop3.live.com Serveur sortant : smtp.live.com In the 'Serveur sortant' tab, have checked the 'Mon serveur sortant requiert une authentification' and selected 'Utiliser les mêmes paramètres que mo...

Informacion a Cerca de Vender MS CRM 3.0 En LIma
Saludos... Me gustaria saber.. con quien podria comunicarme para poder ser un distribuidor! del producto Crm 3.0 en Lima Peru ...

=?Utf-8?Q?Auto-archive_of_employee=C2=B4s_email?= =?Utf-8?Q?s_to_public_folders_-_solution_n?= =?Utf-8?Q?ee?=
Hello, we store all emails of our projects in our Company in public folders (one for each project). Problem: If an employee sends or receives an email, the mail first is stored in the mailbox of the employee. The employee has to move the mail by himself manually. Idea: # Sending emails: - employee sends an email - A Window opens, where the employee can select the public folder - the email moves automatically to the public folder # Receiving emails: - employee receives an email (status unread) - when it becomes marked at "read" a Window opens, where the employee can select t...

Lotus 1-2-3 file
Is there any way to open a Lotus .wk4 file in Excel 2000 without everything changing? ...

INVEST $16 and make $1,000,000!!! FAST Don't believe me?
www.pro2010.com/192/invite.html Dear Friend Sound to good to be true? Of course it does but if you've made it this far then you've done the hardest part. No Joke it's brilliant! Many many people are working togeather to generate for themselves a million dollars. We are all sick of hype on the inernet that never pays off and this looks to be another doesn't it? Well scepticism in this case could cost you $1,000,000. This is real and I was as sceptical as you are right now until I myself stumpled upon the power of the MONEY TREE It is truely a godsent and I urge you to c...

removing more than 1 items from the STL set
Hi all, I have a set which contains a bunch of ip address. Now my application tries to connect to that ip address and if the connection fails then it removes that ip address from the set("stale ip")......Now how do i achieve this??? Here is the loop set<CString>::iterator itr = remotenodeip.begin(); while(itr != remotenodeip.end()) { CString ip_addr = *itr; CString result = PeerLookup(ip_addr); if(result.Compare("Error")==0) { //Remove that ip address from the set } itr++; } Now i dont understand how do i remove the ip a...

Book fold won't makes print small to print 4 pages on 1.
I am using 8.5 x 14 paper. I would like to know how to get the print standard size to fill an 8.5 x 7 page. Using book fold and landscape and enlarging paper size will not change size of print. I have checked everything in page setup. Please help! >-----Original Message----- >I am using 8.5 x 14 paper. I would like to know how to get the print >standard size to fill an 8.5 x 7 page. Using book fold and landscape and >enlarging paper size will not change size of print. I have checked >everything in page setup. Please help! >. > Select the text in question an...

[Q] A breakpoint problem in multithread programming
Hello. In VC++, I am doing multithread programming. I puts some breakpoints into codes of each thread and traces the codes. However, I encounter a significant problem. After running the debugger by using F5, the debugger is jumped to the breakpoint and the codes are somewhat traced without any problem. However, the debugger does not have any response suddenly and moreover the VC++ is never controlled by the task manager. This situation is incurred when I step into a fuction by using F11 or step over the next statement by using F10. Due to this situation, I shutdown my computer by using the po...

Exchange 2007 OWA redirect Q
Dear all, How do I in Exchange 2007 OWA redirect url http://mail.company.com to https://mail.company.com/owa ? Thanks. Regards, Kueh. "KA Kueh" <kka@ksm.com.my> wrote in message news:eEXEBfdPHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > How do I in Exchange 2007 OWA redirect url http://mail.company.com to > https://mail.company.com/owa ? Thanks. > > Regards, > Kueh. Try this, but wherever it says 'Exchange', use 'OWA' instead: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319878/ Lee. -- _______________________________________ Outlook...

OWA Behind Pix DMZ - rpc over https (443 only open on pix)
We have owa behind a cisco pix dmz setup, true front end, true back end with the owa 2003 box on the dmz network/switch. rpc over https, as subject states, 443 is only open on pix. However, one issue seems not to work. In owa when user clicks new, then to, the GAL doesnt populate automaticaly as it does in outlook. Clicking find now, to assumingly populate the entire gal does not work. Only by entering in the persons last name, or a "comma" , works because all of the names in gal presumably have a , seperating first/last name. Is this a known issue in owa, that gal isnt a...

CRM 1.2 8000bytes limit problem, how to remove old fields?
Hi all, I run into the problem of the 8000bytes limit. There are some old customfields that I could remove (loss of data is ok). Now I heared, there's a way of doing it directly on the database, could anybody explain it to me? There's still no way to do it with the customization-tools, right? Thank you all! Peter Widmer scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com. I seem to remember a few posts talking aobut doing this but it was a long time ago ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Peter Widmer"...