Bank statement downloads within Money stop working after adding MSN Money as on-line service

I have a Regions Bank account with on-line access to use Money. (Regions
requires a monthly service fee to provide statement downloads and billpay
services through Money, by the way.)  If I setup the Regions account all by
itself and enable on-line services in a new .mny file all seems to work
fine. However, when I add MSN Money with bill pay the statement downloads
for Regions stop, even though the log shows that the download completed
successfully. The downloaded balance (shown in the upper left corner of the
register window) shows the most recent download date & time, but the balance
stays the same day over day. I can download new entries directly from the
Regions web site, but again, the downloaded balance does not change.

I have tried everything except uninstalling and reinstalling Money.  Any
suggestions?

0
wg_kendr (3)
5/19/2004 12:46:41 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Problem downloading Activex control
I wrote an Activex control with VS 2003.net and included it in my web page. I built a .cab file with just the .ocx and .ini files (no supporting DLL's as yet - the test machines already have the needed DLL's). The first time I tried to auto download it worked fine, the control was downloaded and registered. Since then it will not work. (I retry by unregistering with RegSvr32 and deleting the .ocx file from the target machine.) Every time I try, it tells me that there is no signature (which is right) and I tell it to do it anyway. Then IE puts up a box saying that the file "Ps...

Synchronizing / downloading ALL 500 of my IMAP sub folders ???
I do not want WLM to download ALL of my over 500 subfolders from all 5 of the IMAP email accounts that I have registered ... Really I only want to sync INBOX & SENT (& maybe Junk) from each email account .. That's it! (so approx 10-15 folders is all) BUT: In my email accounts' properties, under IMAP. the button that reads "check for new messages in ALL my folders" is UNCHECKED of course. I supposed I can individually go through each of my over 550 email subfolders and unselect them for syncing... (or in effect click on DON'T SYNCHRONIZE) but is...

win 2003 AD + exchange problem
my office have a win2003 standard sp1 GC , is a main AD , then install exchange 2003 entperise sp1 now the win2003 AD can't enable volume shadow copy service , DHCP server service before i using symantec antivirus entperise , then i change to trend micro scan mail , antivirus my exchange 2003 also have problem , now i want to buy a new server to replace old server how can i do ? how can i backup the AD system state to a new server , and then how can move or backup my exchange to a new server ? i have try to synchronize a new server to a second AD , the second AD also is can't use volum...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2003 find doesn't work against a e2k server
Hi Some of our users have been set up with outlook 2003 all of them are unable to use the find to look up an email. All the old outlook 2000 installs work fine is there some tuning to do in 2003? ...

downloaded documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I download a document and print it out the links in the document come out with (hyperlink) and then either the e mail address of the person linked to or the web site. How do I get the document to print out as it appears on the screen. This happens in both windows and mac . I tried to create the links and that did not work either. THank you very much. From your minimal description it sounds like you may have display of field codes toggled on in your document. Press Option+F9 to toggle the display of the ...

Dynamically adding CONTROLS in VC++
Basically I'm creating an app where the entire thing is controlled by scripts. I want to be able to create a FORM on-the-fly, with controls added via scripting . how to do it ? Thanks, jayender. Without giving too much away, when you don't know beforehand how many items you need to create you must use a collection class that supports dynamic addition. A list springs to mind. So, make a list of forms. On each form there is a list controls. On app start, read in/parse your script and dynamically create the required forms and controls. The next problem is how to process the cont...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

Compressed seq data, again. I want to pay to make it work.
Hi I want to compress "tick"-data (ie trades) from a file into another file. In the target file I want to chunk the data into 15 minutes activity (or other number of minutes) and summorise it into date, time, open, high, low, open and volume. I have managed it with days but minutes is harder. I have 3 cells in a worksheet that I have given the names: Sourcefile, Sourcefolder and Targetfolder. And I have added "eod" (EndOfDday) at the beginning of the target file. Below have I put parts of the sourcefile and the targetfile for days for that sourcefile. As I wrote I h...

Is there a command line string I can use to send email?
If I can send email from a command prompt I can figure out a way to do a mass email to a list of people volunteering for something where I work - the list changes daily. Sandra <ab@mdahospital.com> wrote: > If I can send email from a command prompt I can figure out a way to > do a mass email to a list of people volunteering for something where > I work - the list changes daily. Check the tools here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- Brian Tillman ...

SQL Statement needed
Ok guys, I need some SQL statement help. I need a SQL statement that will pull up all intemlookupcodes, descriptions, and retail prices. I have that much already. I need the rest of the sql code to to also pull up the saleprice if the salestartdate >= the currentdate and the saleenddate <= currentdate. Basically I want a table pulled up that shows ALL Items in my database with the retail price, but will only display the sale price if it is currently on sale. If it is not CURRENTLY on sale, then the sale price will be = $0 because on that day the statement is run, the item is n...

xml within xml?
Hi all, I wish to embed an xml document within an element of another xml document. If I enclose the child xml within a CDATA section will the DOM not parse the child xml? What is the best way to do this? Additionally what should the parent element be defined as in the xsd? I noticed xs:anytype throws an error when validating the final xml doc. TIA, RP RP wrote: > Hi all, I wish to embed an xml document within an element of another xml > document. If I enclose the child xml within a CDATA section will the DOM not > parse the child xml? What is the best way to do this? Additionally...

How to convert a Chinese registry value from within a US code page?
First of all, our Win32 MFC VC++ app is not written in Unicode as it should have been. Given that - it reads uninstall information from the windows Uninstall registry tree and writes it to a report. It writes out the displayname of the application. Normally this is not a problem, but when it encounters a Chinese application name, it displays the name as question marks. I assume this is because the string is in Unicode in the registry, but our app is not Unicode so it can't represent the characters. Unfortunately for the moment, converting this very large app to Unicode is not an o...

Old Money
Hi Im sorry to bother you guys but I have a question re "money". It seems that my "cash acccount" is not included in the overall picture, the balance of this account is not reflected on the "home" page. When I go to "Review your current budget status" page it says I have no income (wages & salary) at all when there clearly is income going into the cash account. The figures relating to the cash account dont seem to influence any totals. Sorry this is a bit hard to understand but its difficult to explain. Hope you can help me. Moose. ...

Nested IF Statements
How many nested IF statements can I have? I have 20 possible numeric values which can be in cell B1. These numeric values represent a part description. I want to be able to automatically populate cell B2 with the description of the numeric value in cell B1. This works when I limit the number of IF statements to 7, however, I need 20. Is there any other way to do this? Hi Tony, Yes 7 is the limit for nesting functions. Generally one uses a lookup (VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP) in cases like yours. Read Help and return with questions if needed. Chip has some suggestions at www.cpearson.com ...

Can't export to CSV from Money 2003
I suddenly am unable to export a money report and save as a CSV. I am able to save, but when excel 2003 opens up, there is nothing. When I look at the details of the csv file, there are 0 kb. I don't know if this is a money problem, excel problem or a windows problem. Has anyone seen or heard of anything like this? ...

Objects available in Customer Service module
I have a situation where I have Sales Professional and Customer Service Professional. I know that when you are given a license to the sales professional you can open up an account record and see the cases (from the customer service module) for the account. Can you also see the contracts? To what level of detail can you see these (just contract header information or the contract lines also)? Conversely, in the customer service side, can you see the orders and the quotes for the accounts and, if so, to what level of detail? Thanks! ...

outlook express email repeat downloads
When i hit send and receive it downloads 5 emails, then stops at the 6th one saying the server has cause an error. When i try it again it downloads the same emails even thought they have been deleted, do I have virus? ...

Vlookup with AND, OR IF statements
Hi there I have a database type file using excel several cells use the equation =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A6,Contacts,6,FALSE)),"",(VLOOKUP(A6,Contacts,6,FALSE))) contacts being a reference to a spceific area within a different sheet. Can this same equation be modified to include reference to a different cell on a different sheet using AND or OR. Thanks in advance Can you try to explain what it is that you want to do? Pete On Nov 18, 11:26=A0am, Novawitt <Novaw...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi there I have a database type file using excel > &g...

CRM Reporting Services error
While I did search for an answer to this, I came across a single thread that started out as if it were going to answer my question and then just went off into left field. I'm currently trying to install CRM 3.0 and this is on a server with Server 2K3, SP1 with SQL Server 2K5. I've made it through most of the install but it stops when verifying information. The error I get is similar to what DougTX is reporting in the post SQL RS. The error I have is Specified Reporting Services Report Server http://server name/Default Web Site/ReportServer/global.asax was not found. I'll adm...

Product ID of purchased Money
I had purchased Money Deluxe 2008 sometime last year, but I can't figure out how to acquire my product id so that I don't have to buy it again? Does anyone know? I tried Digital River's order search, but it says I have no orders on file. -- Jasee DelaCombo In microsoft.public.money, DelaCombo wrote: >I had purchased Money Deluxe 2008 sometime last year, but I can't figure out >how to acquire my product id so that I don't have to buy it again? Does >anyone know? I tried Digital River's order search, but it says I have no >orders on file. So you ...

If Statement Nesting?
Can You Nest an If Statment so that the Logic has to check 2 different cells before it outputs the True/False date? You don't need to nest, use AND =IF(AND(B2="yes",C2>17), true_action, false_action) -- HTH Bob "ThunderBlade" <ThunderBlade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A23BDEF-02A7-416E-9221-282571B34530@microsoft.com... > Can You Nest an If Statment so that the Logic has to check 2 different > cells > before it outputs the True/False date? Hi You use AND =if(and(A1=1,B1=2),Do this if true, d...

Financial Statement Report Not Calculating Correctly
I have a P/L statement that has subtotals for various sections. Each of these total out perfectly. When I take the total from the sales sections (which adds up) and add the total from the expenses section (which also adds up), the result is a number that is one penny lower than what the result should be. Tech support has been a bear to deal with, so I thought I would throw this out here in the newsgroups to see if any real experts can help. The troubleshooting steps, so far: 1) Reconciled open year in GL 2) Ran check links on all financial tables 3) Copied format of P/L and changed...

Receivables Statements
Customer was reporitng that their statements were not printing, although the class and customer were set for a statement. When a co-worker accessed their system - under Print For - Current Balance was highlighted - when they unmarked that the statements ran. What is strange about that - is 2 of the documents had a jan 2008 date; others had 2007 dates - the user date was set in feb 2008 - the customer is now asking why that would matter. Help please and thanks! ...

service pack 2
my computer will not work with sp2 installed.your program will not install with out it. guess i am SOL. On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 07:53:00 -0800, Ace1 <Ace1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >my computer will not work with sp2 installed.your program will not install >with out it. guess i am SOL. "my program"???? Sorry, this appears to be a disconnected continuation of some previous conversation - and may or may not have anything to do with Microsoft Access, the subject of this newsgroup. What's the context, Ace? SP2 of what? What program won't install? ...