bank listings

My bank is not included on the list of bank options to
choose from in the setup of MSN Money 2002. Will I still
be able to set my account up using this program?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

You can always setup an account with any bank to use in Money.  If your bank
is not listed, this just means that you will not be able to connect through
Money to download statements, although they may still have some download
options via their website.

"gettininit@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:02f601c3d0e3$f7e10a20$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> My bank is not included on the list of bank options to
> choose from in the setup of MSN Money 2002. Will I still
> be able to set my account up using this program?

0
bjclarinet (489)

Exporting Play List
I have WMP 11 on my computer & the instructions I obtained online for Exporting a Playlist is to click on the File menu & then select "Export Playlist to File". When I click on File, there is no "Export Playlist to File" in the drop down menu. Any advice????? -- Layne I have the same problem with WMP10 - the option is not listed. "Layne" wrote: > I have WMP 11 on my computer & the instructions I obtained online for > Exporting a Playlist is to click on the File menu & then select "Export > Playlist to File". ...

Folder List Slow to Open
On one of our computers, when Outlook 2000 is started, the Folder List is slow to open. The PST file is about 400 MB. The OS is Windows 2000 SP4. Does anyone know why it is slow? It has a lot of folders in it, but it does not have any more than several other computers that are not experiencing the same slowness. ...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

Copying and pasting into a filtered list
Hi, Does anyone know how to copy and paste into a *actual filtered * lis without. i.e only paste items over the filtered rows specified. It annoying because when you try it pastes over the rows in between th rows actually filtered. Please explain in simple english. Greg -- grphillip ----------------------------------------------------------------------- grphillips's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1595 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27450 I think I'd use a helper column that allows me to sort/group the ...

report variables from form list
I have a table that lists shifts(shiftdetails) including their date/time. I have a listbox that is a query of those and shows the last 10 shifts. I would like the user to select one shift from the listbox, and hit a button to generate a report using shiftid as a variable. I currently have the report working, along with the where condition. I just can not figure out how to pass the selected records shiftid value to it. Private Sub previewrep_Click() On Error GoTo Err_previewrep_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "logs" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPrevie...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

Is there a Template for an event planning checkoff list?
I plan events and want to have a checkoff list format. Do yo know of such a template that is available in Office, word or excel? Microsoft provides these planning templates . . . http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101423511033.aspx -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "ptgeneral" wrote: > I plan events and want to have a checkoff list format. Do yo know of such a > template that is available in Office, word or excel? ...

Campaign NO Response listing
The Quick Campaign - Campaign Response view lists items that have been promoted with a response. However, is there a way to list quick campaign sent items that have no responses yet so you can follow up on them? ...

List box and tool tips
I have a sudden urge to have an MFC CListBox in which each entry has a separate tooltip, and in which the tool tips should maintain their relationship with the entries even when the scrolls vertically (so that defining a "tool" as a fixed rectangle in the listbox client rectangle will not do). Has anyone seen this done? Any hints before I start heading off down blind alleys? [I checked CodeProject and there was a .NET example there but I suspect it does more for you than MFC does.] Dave -- David Webber Author of 'Mozart the Music Processor' http://www.mozart.co.uk...

Removing Folders From Folder List
Can you help !! I am using Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 I have reorganized my folders and now have a problem with my folder list. I have removed an old archive folder, and can not now remove this from the folder list. I had problems prior to this with this folder, as outlook would not let me close is. Any help on this would be appreciated ...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Searching Through Long List of Completed Activites
Is there any way to use a seach tool to search through completed activities on the history tab? We have converted Activities in from Goldmine and I am already on page 48 and still only now in the B's and you can guess how manu records there might be. There is no Find availble on any menu. Any suggestions? Thanks! Tools > Advanced Find and select Activities from the drop-down. Does this do what you are looking for? Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > Is there any way to use a seach tool to search through completed activities &g...

Can't view list of received mail in Windows mail
I have been able to log into Windows Mail and view a list of my messages. Now for some reason I can just see one opened email at a time. How do I get the list to show again. If I click on inbox it still just shows one open email at a time. Thanks Do you mean the preview pane is missing, or the message list pane is missing? If the former: View, Layout, select "Show preview pane". If the latter: It is not possible to have a missing message list, but it = can=20 be collapsed to almost nothing. Just move the horizontal divider=20 between the message list pane and preview p...

Again Adding Names to Dist List
When I add names to a distribution list undr my contacts, they only appear under the distribution list and don't appear under Contacts? They use too until I've upgraded to Outllook 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Hi Frank, I am not familiar with the functionality of adding names in Outloook to a distribution list, and at the same time, having the contact automatically added to the contacts folder. My experience is that you will need to add each contact into the contacts folder seperately. Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft...

creating a list of email addresses from Exchange Server 2003
We have tried to create a list of email addresses from our exchange server and get it to work for some reason. Does anyone have a easy way to do this. We have tried Ldifde and csvde and dont get the output we want. Thanks Try this script http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "TOG2005" <TOG2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CE8D567-CA61-49F6-BE61-5F6B9E0897A3@microsoft.com... > We have tried t...

CRM list web part doesn't list Quotes
I was trying to display open quotes in the CRM web part. The list of entities does not include quotes? Anyone seen this? Thanks Brian wow - we have just used it for custom entities so i am very suprised it does not handle quotes? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "BD" <bdemoe@atriosystems.com> wrote in message news:u3PYOfz4GHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I was trying to display open quotes in the CRM web part. The list of >entities does not include quotes? Anyone seen this? > > Tha...

Sharing calendar and task list
Hi, Usin Outlook with exchange backend, How can I share calendar or tasklist with everyone else, so they can have it in their folder list and see/modify it? Thanks, Alan A.M wrote: > Hi, > > Usin Outlook with exchange backend, > How can I share calendar or tasklist with everyone else, so they can > have it in their folder list and see/modify it? > > > Thanks, > Alan See my reply in microsoft.public.exchange.admin. Please don't multipost - if you need to post to multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message to a handful of...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

refresh list box-very important for me
I have a form with a list box with list of orders and a subform with orders products. I want modify orders (modify amount, deleted product), but that changes not appears immediately in my subform; it's necessary to make click at subform for actualisation. Where and how I use requery command for actualization immediately? For change amount, I use another form where I task new amount. How I get focus at main form for use command requery ? Thanks very much!! Thanks , Wayne I am very happy, I try and it's ok. Tell me please, exist a solution for "freeze" a form in a single ...

Converting an Excel List into Access
I am unable to import a specific excel document into Access. I have done countless other imports and never encountered an error. What are some possible reasons for being unable to import the file? Yes all that shows up is: "An error occured while trying to import(directory path here). The file was not imported" >-----Original Message----- >What happens when you try to import it? Is there an error message? > >Dano wrote: >> I am unable to import a specific excel document into >> Access. I have done countless other imports and never >> encountered...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

Global Address List #17
Hello, I have deleted my GAL in Exchange 2003 while creating additional address lists. Can anyone tell me how to recreate this? I have the same issue. Do you have a resolution? "Admin1" wrote: > Hello, > I have deleted my GAL in Exchange 2003 while creating additional address > lists. Can anyone tell me how to recreate this? ...

Excell 2000 show all lists
Hey i want to show all the lists present in my workbook i've seen it done but i have no clue where to find the menu to show and edit and remove names for lists. let me know if you have an idea where i can find this. Regards, Alexandre Resolved I was looking for a list of names ...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

AutoFilter lists unique values
I have a large list of material invoices. There are material ID numbers that reoccur on each invoice. When I activate the Auto Filter I see a list of unique values in the drop down. Is there a simple way to get this unique list? Hi Check out Debra Dalgleish's notes on using Advanced Filtering to extract a list of unique values at http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "R.J.H." <R.J.H.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EABEC26F-4FF5-4333-B4A5-283DB...