Background Banking Setup on 2003 Canadian

I have set up MS Money so that I use my .Net passport to
logon.  However when I go into File, Password Manager,
Financial Institution Settings there aren't any accounts.

The accounts are setup, online banking is enabled for
them and I have even downloaded transactions manually.

Any ideas?

Marina
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

MailMerge from Access to Word 2003
Hi all, I am using VBA to create MS Access applications. When my clients get the application, they are only getting the Access run-time; they don't need the full version of Access in order to run the application. The problem that I am having with is, I am using VBA to do a mailmerge from a recordset in Access to a new word document or existing word document. This feature works on most of my cleints' machines. However, for certain clients, when the word document comes up, the Insert Merge Fields option in the Mail Merge Toolbar would be greyed out. For these clients that are having...

Outlook 2003 #35
I'd like to be able to create a rule that includes the Safe Senders list, just like you can create a rule that specifies members of the address book. I want to move messages from these senders to another folder. I don't think you can access it outside of the Junk rule(s) "Jiju" <jijus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:089c01c3ae01$54d436e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'd like to be able to create a rule that includes the > Safe Senders list, just like you can create a rule that > specifies members of the address book. I want to move > messages from the...

Background Sizing
I am creating an ad in Publisher and I specify the size on the ad on page set up. Everything is fine until I add a background - the ad is then larger than the settings I entered. Backgrounds want to cover the entire page with a little left over. What size is your ad? What happens if you create an autoshape and fill it? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jen B" <Jen B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F093E5C-B689-46DF-BC97-01FD15A2235D@microsoft.com... >I am creating an ad in Publi...

problem in configuring microsoft outlook 2003 via squid proxy serv
sir, when i configure Microsoft outlook 2003 with internet explorer proxy settings, it is not configured.can u tell me any option through which i can bypass the proxy settings into the Microsoft outlook or there is any option into the internet explorer through which i can change the proxy settings into the Microsoft outlook 2003. my contact no. is : 09896111271 thanks ...

Emails not being recieved by exchange 2003 users
Hi, We have a client with an Exchange 2003 server. Derby City Scape / ****@derbycityscape.com. They do not recieve emails from two addresses when they are sent to a certain user at Derby City Scape. We have tried deleting the users male box and recreating it. The sender does not get any NDR's and the mail has not been moved to a Junk folder etc. Can you suggest what is happening to the emails. The sender can send them to other people no problem. Thanks very much. Tim You'll want to make sure that Message Tracking is enabled (properties of Server) and that SMTP Protocol ...

Display random background pics on form loading?
That's a new one to me... I was asked to do this... I put the pics in one directory, tried to mess with On_Load event, Form.picture = "Path", but nothing (do I need UNC path?)... any help with this? "Maarkr" wrote: > That's a new one to me... I was asked to do this... I put the pics in one > directory, tried to mess with On_Load event, Form.picture = "Path", but > nothing (do I need UNC path?)... any help with this? Figured this out... What I did was this... made a table (PicTable) with 2 fields (PicID, PicPath) and put the paths in the pi...

Can I migrate my old Exchange 5.5 from NT4 to 2003 server?
Totally have no idea about how to do it. Any tips, please. Thanks a lot Hi, Exchange 5.5 will not run on Windows 2003. Exchange 5.5 will run on Windows 2000. The only version of Exchange that will run on Windows 2003 is Exchange 2003. -- Thanks, James Burrage This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "yuner" <annie_bai2000@yahoo.com> wrote in m...

Outlook 2003 - Exchange Server 2003
Hi there - I am running Outlook 2003 on an Exchange Server 2003. It seems that rules don't work. In the past, I've always had a rule created so that on any incoming message, where my name was in the TO:, the message would automatically forward to another internet e-mail address. I have it set up correctly but it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone heard anything like this happening? Thanks, David You will likely need to allow auto-forwards on Global Settings -> Internet Message Formats. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no ...

Bad certificate at Bank One?
I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One: "Money cannot establish secure communication with the Internet, banking, or brokerage server because the server's digital certificate is invalid. If the problem persists, contact your Financial Institution (OFXIE12038)." I wonder if the latest security updates to IE6 have anything to do with this ... -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com In microsoft.public.money, Aloke Prasad wrote: >I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One: > >"Money cannot e...

RPC over HTTPS on Exchange 2003 back end cluster
Hi I'm looking at implementing RPC over HTTPS for our users on an Exchange 2003 SP2, 2 node active/passive cluster. The cluster nodes run Windows server 2003 SP1. There are no exchange front end servers. Has anyone got this working in a simlilar setup? I'm a bit mixed up on making a server an RPC-HTTP proxy server which I've read in : http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3RPCHTTPDep/48d6d03d-64c2-470f-9561-6de9003effe4.mspx?mfr=true However this is not for Exchange SP2, but does say not to do this when using a cluster for Exchange back end. So what...

Add background music????
How do I add background music to a email. I want it to play a song when the receiving person opens the email I sent to them. Thanks Doug Answered in the general newsgroup. Do NOT multipost! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_...

Exchange 2003 Email Addressing problems
Example: If I’m in Domain A and address an email note to someone in Domain B that has the same user name only, domain suffix is completely different. The Exchange server in A apparently looks at the email name and decides that since it has an email name that matches in it’s directory it changes the domain suffix to it’s own and the user in domain A receives the note. If the user dose not exist in A and does exit in B then the mail will send to the correct party (obviously). Added note: I’m typing the full email address Example: joe@foo.bar.com, I’m not using the check names component fo...

Access 2003 and 2007 on same PC
I have Office 2003 and Office 2007 installed on the same PC (installed correctly as per the KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/928091). I am having problems with VBA References. A new database created in Access 2003 contains references to the Microsoft Access 12.0 Object Library, not the Access 11. Therefore none of my VBA code will work. it comes up with an error of "object or class does not support the set of events" Does anyone know how to re-set the reference back to Microsoft Access 11.0 Object Library - I can't untick the reference to 12.0 and when I b...

Outlook 2003: Cursor automatically in To box when
Whenever I create a new message; reply to one; or forward one in Outlook 2003 on a machine I inherited from someone else at work, the blinking text cursor is automatically placed in the To box. I've never seen this happen before in Outlook or any other email app and its quite annoying. I end up having to either retype the beginning of my message again in the body of the email or cut and paste what i've already began to type. Please help, DMarrs@biziteks.com On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:16:12 -0700, <DMarrs@biziteks.com> wrote: >Whenever I create a new message; reply to one...

2003 Standard to Enterprise Upgrade Issues
Hello all...I have seen alot of things around the net for my problem and not having much luck. So please forgive if this is a simple fix. Just upgraded from 2003 Std to Enterprise. Now my OWA users can only use IE inside the network......and not via my SSL reverse proxy. But all users outside who use Firefox/Mozilla have no problems at all. I am pulling my hair out (what little I have) and am not making any progress....can anyone give me some ideas of where to look too. Before the upgrade all was well. Thanks On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:49:01 -0800, "Paul Yahnig" <Paul Yahn...

How to setup Email notifications ....
I am very new to dealing with CRM, so go easy. We create new cases and assign them to various people within the company. Is it possible to have the CRM email the assignee when a case gets created and assigned to them? If this is possible, how/where is this done at? We run Exchange 2000 as our mail server here as well. Thanks, Joshua joshua<d0t>pyle<at>gmail.com Joshua: This is very easy to do. On the CRM server launch Workflow Manager. You will have to type the name of your CRM server in when prompted. Usually this is something like crm or crmserver etc. In the Workflow ...

Outlook 2003 on Vista
I have MS Office Pro 2003 on Vista RTM. Sometimes when I open a message Outlook 2003 does not mark it as being read (message subject line in Inbox stays bold and envelope icon stays closed). If I stop and start Outlook 2003 and then open the message again it will generally correct the problem. Has anyone else seen this? W3 Something I forgot to mention... This is on O2K client configured as POP3 single account client. W3 "W3" <w3wilkes@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message news:uQM3Ht0HHHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have MS Office Pro 2003 on Vista RTM. Somet...

Exchange 2003 with 2 AD Domains and migration issues
I've upgraded the messy NT4 network that I inherited at my company to Active Directory with 2003 Domain Controllers. Orginally, I used ADMT and the ADC to migrate users from NT4 and migrate the Exchange 5.5 accounts to AD. For some reason, during the upgrade, could not install Exchange 2003 in the Exchange 5.5 Site. For some reason it refused to find or communicate with the Exchange 5.5 server. So, I decided I would just export the Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using ExMerge and import them into Exchange 2003. I've been able to test this with my mailbox and it has worked fine. (I had to...

Setup eConnect with Great Plains Dynamics 7.0
Hi I want to use eConnect with Great Plains Dynamics 7.0 for an ecommerece website. I have read in the great plains documentation that it can be used with web store fronts selling products. The thing that I could not find was how to get the eConnect API? So my questions are: 1. Where can I find the eConnect API code for evaluation? 2. Is it supplied with Great plains 7.0? 3. Do I need to buy it from somewhere? 4. What is the price of eConnect for Great plains 7.0? Please explain or provide a link that can explain and answer these questions. Thanks. ...

Planning Exchange 2003 front-end cluster
Hello All, I would like to get some feedback from folks having had a real world experience with the clustered front-end / back-end Exchange implementation. I am planning to build a front-end Exchange 2003 SP1 NLB cluster talking to a back-end MSCS cluster. Hardware for the front-ends is Dell 2650 with 2 GigE NICs on each server. Which NLB scenario is better for Exchange front-end? Should I use NLB with two adapters scenario? Unicast or multicast mode is better in this case? Should the NICs on the same server belong to different IP subnets? (I couldn't figure which NIC will host the heartb...

How Do I setup two in boxs for e-mails
I want to have two in boxes for two different e-mail address's, One for me and One for my wife MNSibs wrote: > I want to have two in boxes for two different e-mail address's, One > for me and One for my wife Set up two profiles in Outlook. It's hard to give you more info as your post was very vague. It's best to post by including a concise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details of your question in the body of your post. Always include your version/mode/SP level of Outlook (from Help | About), what kind of mail account(s) you use, and any oth...

Money unable to connect to the Internet, banking,...
I get this error, "Money was unable to connect to the Internet, banking, or brokerage server you were trying to access. The Internet address is currently invalid. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support. (OFX)", when trying to connect to Wells Fargo Online Services. What can I do to remedy this? -Tom In microsoft.public.money, Tom wrote: >I get this error, "Money was unable to connect to the >Internet, banking, or brokerage server you were trying to >access. The Internet address is currently invalid. If the >problem persists, contact Customer Sup...

Exchnage 5.5 to Exchnage 2003
I am replacing the Old NT 4.0/Exchnage 5.5 box to a newer box. What is the most efficient method to move mailboxes and Public folders so that I can keep the same computer name/Domain name. I wish to minimise client PC to re-connect to the new Exchnage box as well eliminate re-synchronisation of Off line folders. Most of the users are remote users and their Outlook is synchronised on a regular basis I would welcome suggestion from various quaters Thank Jag Swing method: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];821896 -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Micro...

What program do I install to install office 2003 with no prior pro
I bought microsoft office 2003.I have XP home.I had no microsoft programs installed prior to my purchase.When I try to install 2003 it tells me it can not find a prior program.Is there a program or download I can use to get 2003 to install? Did you buy an upgrade as opposed to a standalone version? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "lwd" <lwd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B70CC66B-DEE4-4D4B-876B-3DD6C4D48D43@microsoft.com... >I bought microsoft office 2003.I have XP home.I had no microsoft programs > installed prior to my pur...

Transfers to bank account..
Hi Guys, I got advised to move from our current book keeping software to microsoft money 2007 hme and small business. We use PayPal and a bank account both of which we have to either import from a file provided by our online banking or get a monkey to type in the data manually (we had too for PayPal). After importing all the data I went to link up the paypal to bank transfers done over the past few months but when I go to change the withdrawal in paypal to a transfer to bank account category it adds an additional automatic transfer to the bank account register. So it basically looks li...