Automaticly entered, scheduled transactions

Is there a way to have a scheduled transaction entered
automaticly into my register without it automaticly being
reconciled?
0
anonymous (74722)
5/6/2004 2:28:31 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I'm assuming that these are not downloaded transactions and that you are, or
at one time were, using M02 and that these transactions were scheduled,
using M02, from reconciled transactions already in the register. If these
assumptions are true, see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=126.

"Howard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to have a scheduled transaction entered
> automaticly into my register without it automaticly being
> reconciled?

How to Rollback transaction
I have created a form from the data sources that is generated by a wizard to produce a dataset. Now I just simply drag tables from this dataset to my winforms. I can have two tables in winform with a parent/child form. The binding navigator will create a code below to save the data back to the database: Me.Validate() Me.InvoiceBindingSource.EndEdit() Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.InvoiceDataSet) InvoiceDataSet includes two tables called Invoice and InvoiceDetails. Beside from this code I also added a code below to update ItemsDetai...

Can Excel automaticly help me
I have following problem. I have created my own worksheet. I use it for controlling work progress and deadlines on different projects. My question is: can i program Excel to automaticly give me a notice when the date for an deadline approces. Kim, There is more than 1 way but a solution most favoured is to change the colour of a cell using conditional formating as the date in that cell approaches. Try this:- Select the cell with your due date in (A1 in this case) and then Format|Conditional format Select formula is and paste this in =TODAY()-A1<=5 Select a colour (say red) and cli...

Automatic Sorting for a newbie
I have two columns, one with names the other with values from 1-50 the numbers match up with the names like a ranking system for example: bob 2 rachel 1 jenny 4 jim 3 etc. I want excel to automatically sort these into rachel 1 bob 2 jim 3 jenny 4 Does that makes sense? the names are already entered but a user enters the numbers in different sheet. I have it set to pull the numbers but i want seperate column to sort them into ascending order without having to d it manually everytime. thanx -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Why create a third column C and enter in C2 =...

Can I automatically enter the current date or current time into a
Hello everyone and thanks again to the kind people who, for some reason, take the time to help me through this website. As indicated in my subject line, it seems to me that there should be an easy way to do this. Thank you- Ben Hi Ben Your subject line was truncated. I am assuming you wanted date? =today() will give you the current date. HTH "Ben" wrote: > Hello everyone and thanks again to the kind people who, for some reason, take > the time to help me through this website. > As indicated in my subject line, it seems to me that there should be an easy > way to do...

Too many Transaction Logs
We have Exchange 2K running on W2K. Just recently, after applying Exchange 2K SP4, we have experienced at least two episodes of the system shutting down. I traced the problem back to the Exchange drive running out of space. There were hundreds of 5MB transaction log files taking up the space (about 7GB worth). In looking at the time and date stamps, the files dated back from over a year ago but the vast majority (95%) were generated over the past 3 days. A number of times I noticed that in the timeframe of several seconds as many as 10 or 20 files were created. This "spontaneous ge...

Duplicate transactions in Cash Flow
I'm noticing some transactions show up twice in my Cash Flow. Particularly, a yearly deduction for Christmas and now a double payment to the vet (also an annual payment). One will not let me delete it and the other allows me to skip. Any ideas how to delete the duplicate? Also, how do I find out about updates released? ...

PLS, Help: Separate a string that was entered with the help of Alt+Enter
Hi, All I have a datafile that was generated by accounting software. My proble is follow: I have a cell there with a string value, it contains tex that looks like it was enetered with the help of Alt+Enter in a cel (looks like several rows in one cell). I need to separate string into several string subvalues and cant understand how to recognize tha nonprintable char between the subvalues. May be some can gives me a advise or other way how to do it... thanks in advanc -- StanUk ----------------------------------------------------------------------- StanUkr's Profile: http://www.excelforu...

BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON is set automatically when selecting
Hi, I have a parent CWnd (not a dialog) that has a number of CButtons as child windows. The buttons are created with the WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_PUSHBUTTON styles (so no BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON). When I click on a button the BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style is set 'automatically'. The problem is that when I click another button the BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style is set there as well, but the first selected button doesn't clear this style. Obviously I could write this myself (a simple ModifyStyle) on each click, but I was wondering if this is simply a 'bug/non-implementation' associated with...

IMAP accounts not recieving mail in scheduled send & recieve

Money 2000 Investment Transaction Error Message
I transferred shares in from another account to a new account. The amount, 3,200 shares, is correct and appears in the investment holdings schedule. I then sold the shares in three separate lots with the final sale 1,000 shares. The 1,000 shares appears correctly in the investment holdings schedule; however, when I enter sell 1,000 shares I get the error message, "The changes you are making will cause the share balance for "Security XYZ" to become negative at some point. Through trial and error I determined that it will permit me to sell 650 shares without the warning leaving a...

How can I send a set of files, one file per email, automatically?
I need to send about 40 files to one or two people. I'm willing to do this in Eudora or in Outlook Express or Outlook. The problem is that these files are each relatively large: around 25MB each. Combining them into one file would be prohibitive. So I want to send 40 emails, each with one file. Does either of these mailer programs make that task possible? Of course, doing it manually would not be a reasonable option. Outlook should be able to do that with a batch file but you might want to find another way of getting that much data (approx 1GB) to the recipients like via FTP serve...

Mass updates? how to apply same categories to various transaction?
Does anyone know how to apply mass updates to the same reoccuring "past history" transactions with same categories? vs. manually updating each one-by-one? Example: update-> apply the same category to all my past payments to Cable Vision? In microsoft.public.money, JeffreylWalker wrote: >Does anyone know how to apply mass updates to the same reoccuring "past >history" transactions with same categories? vs. manually updating each >one-by-one? > >Example: update-> apply the same category to all my past payments to Cable >Vision? > I wou...

moving/transferring/reclassing GL transactions
I have not used GP for a while but I have been asked to see if there is a way that GP handles moving/transferring/reclassing posted GL transactions in a similar way that some ERP systems are able to do. The company wishes to move a number of posted GL transactions from one company database to another and they have the intercompany module. I would prefer to keep the original transactional details intact rather than just doing a number of manually-entered journal entries to transfer the transactions to the new company. They do not use the Integration Manager product. Any ideas? Thank...

Refresh data in the quick journal transaction grid
Hi, I have a requirement to allow user to enter and save amounts in the quick journal setup screen. This is also required to update the amounts as soon as the user selects quick journal setup in the quick journal transaction screen. I have successfully updated the amounts in the database as soon as the user select the quick journal. But the transaction grid is not refreshing automatically. It refresh (get the updated amount from the database) only when I click any row in the grid. Can any body tell me how can I automatically refresh the grid as soon as I updates the amounts in the database. ...

Transactional Replication and Backups
hi, we just configured a transactional replication between a sql 2000 (publisher - distribuitor) and a sql 2008 (suscriber, extraction). My Question is, full backups of the published database are taking forever, a backup that usually takes 2 hours, today was like 11 hours (and we had to cancel it, didn't complete). So, Is there any special considerations for backing up publicated databases so it doesn't take that much time? are we doing something wrong? thanks! ...

Creating a work schedule
I want to use two sheets, one where I enter all the shifts to be filled and one where the schedule is actually printed out for employees. I would like to merge the information on sheet 1 and sheet 2 by entering data only onto sheet 1. Do you think this can all be done in excel, or must I use a program like Microsoft Word too - I would prefer to use only excel. This may be a pretty involved process as I am pretty new to Excel, but any help you are willing to offer would be greatly appreciated. Hi Brandy, Yes you can. Here is an example Sheet1 info in cell A1 Sheet2 the sheet yo...

Automatic Inventory Reconcile
To have a utility or a feature in Great Plains to automatically Reconcile Inventory Items every night. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e9a2196-3696-4e31-be...

eConnect
We are getting the following messages on one of our machines when we try and connect to Great Plains with eConnect: Error #1: Version=8.0.2.0 Unique MessageId = Error Number = -2147168246 Error Description = New transaction cannot enlist in the specified transaction coordinator. Error Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Line Number=9530 Error #2: Version=8.0.2.0 Unique MessageId = Error Number = 2303 Error Description = The registration failed for eConnect. Please insure that valid registration keys where entered for eConnect. Error Source = ExecProcsXML.ExecStoredProc...

Budget not matching transactions by category
I am using Money 2002. My budget is way off (not because I'm an irresponsible spender) because some transactions are not showing up. They do show up in the accounts, and still have the right categories assigned, and they even show up in the report 'Transactions by Category.' But they don't appear in the current year budget. I did have a corrupt file which I salvaged several weeks ago. I did not notice the budget problem until now since none of the transactions seemed to be missing when I looked over the salvaged file. Any advice would be much appreciated. ...

2004: reconcile automatically?
I imported from quicken to money 2004 In quicken I can say "use online balance to reconcile" or some such, and it shows me all the cleared and non cleared income and expense since last reconcile. Very quickly I can check to see what I might have missed and what the differences are between the bank and the program. Money does not seem to have such a facility. It gives me a message to the effect that the program and the bank are out of sync, and says I have to balance by hand with the paper statement. Gross! Any suggestions? Thanks /b ...

Transactions in register twice!
Hi - I'm running WinXP Home and have the 2006 Standard OEM version that came with my laptop. The problem I'm having is that I'm seeing double transactions in my register although it was only 1 purchase. The weird thing is that the register balances with my bank balance. Is anyone else having the same problem or know if this is a problem within this version? Is there a fix? I don't know if it makes a difference but my bank is TCF. Thanks, newtechie Advanced or Essentials? Are you downloading your info or manually inputting the transactions? Check your starting bal...

AR Detailed Transaction Listing + Running Balance Report
Hi. Can anyone give me the report which provides the same level of detail as what you can see onscreen on customer/properties/transactions? Basically I have looking for a report setting out: 1. Customer, 2. Date, 3 Transaction type (sale/payment/adjustment), 4. Trx Amount, 5. Running Total Much appreciated. Shaun: Sounds like you're looking to create a customer Statement that you would like the ability to view and/or print by individual customer, group of customers or all customers. Am I on the right track? Aloha, Miles --------------------------------------------------------- ...

Word 2007 Table of Contents Automatic Update?
Does anyone know of a way to set an automatic update of a table of contents, say when you save or close a document? If so, please let me know. Thanks! Have you looked at Stefan Blom's reply to your previous duplicate question? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "tjb" <tjb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D079F84-29F6-4788-8F10-23D4B06A2DD1@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a way to set an automatic update of a table of > contents, > say when you save or c...

Excel 97 generating email automatically starts Lotus 6. DefaultOK
Hi, An Excel 97 macro generates an email succesfully, with Outlook 2000. Since installing Lotus Notes V6.02 - a minimum requirement - LN kicks off, producing error messages and ultimately fails to send a message. This occurs whether this is an upgrade of Notes or a new install and both with and without a live Notes Account. System default email is Outlook, in IE and in the registry X Still no idea how to compat these two programs and I would greatly appreciate any productive advice, but an alternative... Upgrade to Excel 2000 and use Notes V6.5 - worked fine with me - possibly even 6.02,...

Contact associated "automatically" to many account
Hi, I don't retreive any news about that point so I rewrite one because if there is a simple solution to my question I don't retreive the steps to do it : Problem : I have a company 1 with M. Smith as contact of that company I have a company 2 with Mrs Dorell as contact of that company I have a company 3 AND I WANT that M. Smith and Mrs Dorell as contact of that company WITHOUT retyping all their details BUT with "taking them" from a contact existing list ? Hope it's clear. Thanks in advance, regards. Dominique Unfortuntely, the current version of CRM does not sup...