Automatic Deposits

I have a recurring deposit set up in the bills and
deposits for my weekly paycheck.  I have it as an
estimate though because it is different every week.  My
bank also allows me to download statements so when I run
Money, it downloads the statement and finds that paycheck
deposit in there and adds it to the register.  Is there a
way that it can recognize it as the same scheduled
deposit in the bills and deposits section?  After it adds
it, that scheduled deposit is still there.
0
anonymous (74725)
11/12/2003 12:14:08 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Select the paycheck deposit that came from the download and click on the
change button.  You should then be able to match it up with your recurring
deposit.

Dan wrote:

> I have a recurring deposit set up in the bills and
> deposits for my weekly paycheck.  I have it as an
> estimate though because it is different every week.  My
> bank also allows me to download statements so when I run
> Money, it downloads the statement and finds that paycheck
> deposit in there and adds it to the register.  Is there a
> way that it can recognize it as the same scheduled
> deposit in the bills and deposits section?  After it adds
> it, that scheduled deposit is still there.

0
rjones1 (2)

Automatic CC

Automatic axis format

CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically
Hi, I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip] "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1 But It doesn't work in CE6. How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6? Thanks. Eric The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference (exported by AYGSHELL.DLL). So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL) But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress SIP s...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...

Automatic Database Backup
Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so how, or where, can I get information on this? Hi There are a few way to do this. I have windows scheuler doing this on all my databases (at 1 min past midnight each day). Open Scheduled Tasks (it's in the control panel). It's very simple and not likely to go wrong -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Ayo" wrote: > Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so > how, or where, can I get information on this? Thanks Wayne. So I take it that, there is no way t...

Automatically format charts with range of dates
What I am trying to do is I have 4 charts that are linked with data from another spreadsheet. They are basically week totals for my business and make a chart compared to say last year. What I want to do though is have an option on my report that I can enter in a specific date or a range of dates and have the charts automatically filter the new data in and change. Instead of having to go into the chart data and changing what series of data I want to have a chart for I want to be able to just enter eg. "April 12-April 18" and have the charts bring up that data to reflect the ...

automatic output from known data
i have 2 spreadsheets of data: 1=english, 2=metric each spreadsheet has 3 columns, with the first column being an ID #. on my output spreadsheet i have 4 blanks. in blank 1 i enter a "1" or "2" for english/metric in blank 2 i enter the ID # i want blanks 3 and 4 to automatically be filled with the other tw numbers from the id#'s row. DATA WORKSHEETS english 1 123.8 9.8 2 122.7 10.3 ... metric 1 1983 9.8 2 1965 10.3 ... OUTPUT WORKSHEET blank 1 = english <----- manual blank 2 = 1 <----- manual blank 3 = 123.8 <---- automatic blank 4 = 9.8 <---- automati ...

Insert date automatically
I have a column with values such as: 3/25 3/24 3/29 3/21 3/21 3/21 And wish to automatically add todays date if the value of the cell is blank in the mm/dd format. I have used an =If(Column:Column="",TODAY()) in a column next to it and formatted it in mm/dd to get the desired result. But how can I take this value (todays date) and insert it back into the original column automatically and without changing the other valuse? As always thank you! Rick Hi, Rick: Here's one way. Step 1 is to make a backup of your original file so you have a fallback in case something goes ...

How to automatic sort email into folder and download attachment
Hi, I have a surveillance camera which will send out email when it detect motion. I can receive hundreds of emails just from this camera in a single day, so it troublesome to read and click on each email just to download the attachment. When the outlook receive the email, I know how to sort it into a designated folder. But is there anyway it can automatically download the attachment (video file) into a folder without the email. (so that I can store the video file in a CD later on). Anyone can help me. Thank you. Nelson Chou I can receive hundreds of email just from...

automatically
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C60228.AFA5BDA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi.. i used outlook express and now I am using outlook, but the contact = option is different from Outllok express. in outlook express when I = write a first character of one contact, outlook express complete the = address automatuically, in outlook 2003 no!! can i change this?? Can = outlook 2003 complete autoomatically my addresses?? Pls, help me! thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C60228.AFA5B...

excel vba
i am trying to set up something in cell K5 whereby it will produce upo opening, a sequential number 1 higher than the last. I think the end code is Range("K5").Value + 1 but how do i set it up to get that sequencing -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi You need this event to run your code line when the workbook opens Private Sub Workbook_Open() With Sheets("sheet1") .Range("K5").Value = .Range("K5").Value + 1 End With End Sub Right click on the Excel icon next to file on the menu bar Choose view code The ThisWorkboo...

A bit lost of making automatic calculations :-(
Hi, I have already tried looking at help and cant really find what I want to do, or it could be that I just dont understand it. I am trying to make 2 automatic calculations in my main form. I have 4 fields... Net Value called "netvalue" Job Cost called "jobcost" Margin called "margin" and GP% called "GP" The first 3 are all set up as currency with the default setting showing £0.00, the GP is just a basic text box. What I want it to do is that when the Net Value and Job Cost is entered it automatically works out the Margin and GP for me and puts i...

Automatic Balance
On one of my worksheets I have in Col. E Debits, Col.I Credits and in Col.L the Balance for which I created a calculation formula and when I add an additional line to make unforeseen entry in between existing ones, to get the balance of the Dr. and Cr. entries I have to Copy and Paste the formula. Is there a way that the formula I created to get the balances in Col.L will be automatically applied once entries have been made in Col. E and I? Simple solution : Why don't you cretae an empty entry line somewhere in yoiur sheet. If you want to insert a new entry, select the empty...

Unassigned accounts in Paycheck Deposit
I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all the deductions it says that all those amounts are unassigned. and it won't take my paycheck properly. Any Ideas? Ask your employeer for a corrected paycheck stub, in which all deductions and net pay add up to the gross pay. -Jeff "Tami" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18fe201c41be7$4ea22120$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions > and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all...

Automatic Entry
Is there a way to avoid adding each payee to a list that stays in memory? All I want is the poayee name, once, and nd the category, with no other information. You may be referring to Tools | Options | Editing | Confirm new payees. At least I think that's where it is these days. I'm not sure form your description if this is what you want or you want the functionality provided by a thing called Payee Rules Manager or you want something you can't have. Somewhere in there lies the solution. "RmF" <RmF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4394AF4-40...

Outlook 2003: Cursor automatically in To box when
Whenever I create a new message; reply to one; or forward one in Outlook 2003 on a machine I inherited from someone else at work, the blinking text cursor is automatically placed in the To box. I've never seen this happen before in Outlook or any other email app and its quite annoying. I end up having to either retype the beginning of my message again in the body of the email or cut and paste what i've already began to type. Please help, DMarrs@biziteks.com On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:16:12 -0700, <DMarrs@biziteks.com> wrote: >Whenever I create a new message; reply to one...

1MILLION HITS AUTOMATICALLY!
#1 money earner creates an easy system that the average Joe can do and earn a few grand a week. Nothing else online comes close. http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...