Autobalance fails

The autobalance feature fails to autobalance an online account automatically
eventhough the bank balance and downloaded transactions match.  I can
manually balance the account right after the autobalance failure message
without selecting or deselecting individual transactions.  The balance
difference shows as 0.00.  I have even tried to auto adjust account balance
and Money tells me my register already matches the bank balance.  This has
occured repeatedly and is not an isolated incident.  At some point in the
past it has autobalanced without problems.  Has anyone else experienced this
problem?
0
beb22 (1)
6/4/2008 4:53:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

=?Utf-8?B?YmViMjI=?= <beb22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> The autobalance feature fails to autobalance an online account
> automatically eventhough the bank balance and downloaded transactions
> match.  I can manually balance the account right after the
> autobalance failure message without selecting or deselecting
> individual transactions.  The balance difference shows as 0.00.  I
> have even tried to auto adjust account balance and Money tells me my
> register already matches the bank balance.  This has occured
> repeatedly and is not an isolated incident.  At some point in the
> past it has autobalanced without problems.  Has anyone else
> experienced this problem?

Believe it or not, this bug is actually a good thing. It forces you to
balance the account one transaction at a time. I frequently have a
successful autobalance when the individual transactions don't match up
correctly with the statement.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

Ourlook....Operation Failed
Outlook 2000. Operating system windows 2000. For some reason I am not able to start my outlook anymore. When I try to open it I get an error: Operation Failed. How do I fix it? Scott ...

Publish Customization Error : Failed to get Security Credentials for user
When I try to publish customizations, I receive an error. Application event log gets many error log entries. The first one is "Failed to get Security Credentials for user ..." I am logged in to the crm server machine with domain admin access to the server. I am doing VPN and Remote desktop connection. When another user with domain admin access performs the task there is no problem. Any ideas why this is happening ? What kind of privileges are required for publishing ? Thanks. ...

CHtmlView fails
I'm using MFC 7.0 CHtmlView to get a IHTMLDocument to dynamicly display HTML content, the problem is that on my test computer (Windows 2000, Internet Explorer 5.00.3700.1000) method put_innerHTML fails. It works fine with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6. Could someone please explain how to make my code compatible with older versions of IE. The code which displays HTML content void CTapiCapsView::OnTapiCapsUpdate(const string& html) { IHTMLDocument2* doc = NULL; IHTMLElement* body = NULL; IDispatch* dispatch = GetHtmlDocument(); if (dispatch) { HRESULT h...

These MS Office Updates repeatedly fail to install
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB973593) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB973704) Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB976416) Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561) See the "How to obtain help" section of, e.g., http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973593 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY and/or 1-866-234-6020 in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with security updates. ...

Saving document fails due to document being open

Snap-in failed
I installed MSCRM and everything was working great. I was looking around at the users in the database and noticed that the Administrator user didn't have a first and last name in the list view. Stupidly, I gave the Administrator login "Adminstrator" as the first and last name and now I am getting this Snap-in error. We can't login into the DB any longer from either our workstations or the server. I have tried everything with no luck. Any suggestions? Do you have any licences without use??? If you have, you can create another user using the deployment manager and g...

Debug Assertion Failed #5
Hi, I have an application that I support that was developed with VS6, 7, and now I am using VS2005. It is being installed and tested on a PC elsewhere. The person testing it for me is having a runtime issue with the following message, Debug Assertion Failed! names the executale with this line after, File f:\rtm\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\include\atlsimpstr.h Expression: (iChar >=0) && (iChar <= GetLength()) Almost seems like the wrong lib is being used on the test machine, vc7libs. Should that be vc8 since I am using VS 2005? Not sure what to make of this. The application work...

Autobalance not available
Is autobalance only available for credit card accounts in Money 2004? I had Money 2003 and was able to autobalance all accounts (credit and bank). That option is no longer available for one of my accounts, even though the dowloaded balance matches exactly to the actual balance. BS> Is autobalance only available for credit card BS> accounts in Money 2004? I had Money 2003 and was BS> able to autobalance all accounts (credit and BS> bank). That option is no longer available for one BS> of my accounts, even though the dowloaded balance BS> matches exactly to the actual ...

Deploy failed :(
Using CE6.0. I build a sdk,installed it. but fail to deploy appllication on to the ARM device emulator, F5 starts the emulater, but deployment isn't happening, the output window show "----- Deploy started: Project: DeviceApplication1, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------", after long time wait, only got "This operation returned because the timeout period expired." I set download and trasport use Device Emulator (DMA), and unchecked the kitl in build option. Check out following post. http://prabukumar.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/connecting-to-winc...

S/R operation failed
I recently started having problems with my Outlook 2002. I'm running XP Home as my o/s. I had installed Outlook 2003 and had lots of problems so uninstalled and reinstalled 2002. Now when I hit the send/receive button, I get a popup that says operation failed. However, I can perform send/receive on each individual mailbox by using the tools menu. Since I have about 9 mailboxes, this is a pain. Any idea what the issue might be? I've searched the knowledge base and the previous posts here. I found one reference to the same problem, but no solution posted. TIA! ...

Snap-in Failed to load
New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment manager, CRM security is running i have restarted the service i have even rebooted the server. But i still keep getting the snap-in error now. All of the services are running that should be.... any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! I figured it out, I stupidly disabled the admin acct. within the CRM >-----Original Message----- >New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored >great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment >mana...

Reply emails fail with multiple accounts
I am using Outlook 2003 with several different email accounts (work, everyday personal, protected personal, and another being phased out). My primary account seems to work fine. Whenever I try to reply to an email that is not my default primary account the outbound email just sits in the outbox. I don't get any error messages so I'm not sure if the problem is Outlook or the email service. Any ideas how to fix this so I can use multiple email accounts from Outlook? Even if they knew, they shouldn't be telling you...the beta is not public yet. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP ...

Debug assertion Failed! #4
Hi all! I have created an mfc application that would create a text file containing a comma-separated data. These data from the text file can be imported to Excel. Here's the scenario: I have generated/created a .txt file using the MFC application (ex. MyData.txt). After that, i opened the "MyData.txt" file in the Excel application: File-> Open-> MyData.txt-> Select 'Delimited' & Next-> Select 'Comma' & Finish The data was then imported by the Excel application. Afterwards, i run the MFC application again and created a .txt file with ...

Autobalance fails
The autobalance feature fails to autobalance an online account automatically eventhough the bank balance and downloaded transactions match. I can manually balance the account right after the autobalance failure message without selecting or deselecting individual transactions. The balance difference shows as 0.00. I have even tried to auto adjust account balance and Money tells me my register already matches the bank balance. This has occured repeatedly and is not an isolated incident. At some point in the past it has autobalanced without problems. Has anyone else experienced this ...

Why is collection failing?
I'm creating a wrapper class for a collection object, mainly so I can test whether a given records exists. I'm baffled as to why I'm getting "Invalid procedure or argument" in the exists function when I try to extract the value, whether it actually exists or not. I've tried collection.item and collection(item), same result. BTW, the values are numbers that I convert to strings. Option Compare Database Option Explicit 'this class object extends the collection object to include an 'exists' boolean function Private colStatus As VBA.Collection Private S...

CreateDirectoryW fails
Hi I want to create a directory with more then 300 characters. I am using the CreateDirectoryW function and prepending \\?\ to the path for eg.. CreateDirectoryW("\\\\?\\C:\\Temp\\..." some long name but the function fails with error 123. What could be the problem. I am working on Windows 2000. Regards Jakir Would it hurt to tell us what error 123 means? (I looked it up and it says the fllename syntax is illegal). Give your code snippet below, I'm not surprised. Take a look at CreateDirectoryW. What is its argument type? A Unicode string. So you should supply a Unic...

Users failing to log in to Exchange on some PCs but not others.
Last week a number of laptop users reported that whenever they run Outlook 2002 to access exchange they are being prompted with a login dialogue. As they are already authorised network users this should not be happening. I took the most important users laptop and checked the settings to find everything was OK. I started a test profile and tried to set up the user there. Same problem. I went to another PC and set up a new profile and accessed exchange immediately. Back at the laptop, I reinstalled the Outlook Suite, The Network components and anything else I could think may be at fault, but sti...

Operation Failed error
When I attempt to send a worksheet via email (Outlook 2000) I get "Operation Failed" error. Any ideas? ...

Report Load Failed
when i deploy my project, crystel report have an error "report load failed".This project made in C# desktop application 2008. In solution, there is no error beacuse the crystel report path work well in solution but no well in deployment. ...

Excel fails to save properly
I have a daily exercise in which I copy a web-based datagrid and paste it into an Excel workbook. It's typically up to 6,000 rows +/- and 15 columns wide. It takes a while to paste. After that I block format remove text-wrap and adjust row height and column widths to fit, change the worksheet tab to a description name, then attempt to SAVE AS "XXXX_YYYY-MM-DD.XLS". At this point the worksheet usually becomes unresponsive but not always. If I close Excel and then reopen it, the recovered file can eventually be repaired and saved. Is this a known problem? I suspect th...

FAiled instalation of Exchange 2003
I have just arrived on site and found some one has tried to install exchange 2003 in the domain and then just deleted all the objects before they left. This is now causing great problems, as I have reinstalled exchange 2003 but it, believes that there is a virtual site "old server name” and I can not get rid of it. Every time I create a mail box it does not appear anywhere. Could anyone point me at an article that shows you how to undo all forest and domain preps from your AD so that I may redeploy this server in a working state? I have removed my new server by running the remoevor...

MFC/MDI App fails with "An invalid argument was encountered." on click File menu item.
A message is popping up "An invalid argument was encountered." when the user clicks on the File menu item. I have an MDI app and it appears that the message occurs before any document is selected. When a document file has been opened, the message also pops up, again when the File menu is clicked. The file menu itself never opens. I found the place in VS .NET 2005 that is producing the message: - afxres.rc with the line: AFX_IDS_INVALID_ARG_EXCEPTION "An invalid argument was encountered." The code that uses this seems to be in except.cpp as: IMPLEMENT_DYNAMIC(CInv...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 database expert failed
This message comes from the Microsoft CRM Server Setup. The crm30svrsetup.log has error - 14:36:41| Error| Check ExportXmlValidator : Failure: Microsoft CRM 1.2 database export failed. When you press help I get a "Mal-formed XML found in Microsoft CRM 1.2 Exported Saved Queries" which explains nothing! This is supprising because we have made of making minimal change to CRM 1.2. Somebody else must have a similar erro! Thanks!!r -- Bob H I'm also getting this error. I'm calling Microsoft right now. We have made very minimal customizations. email me at dkuhlman@etec...

stretchdibits fails
This is my function that I wrote to extract AVI frames from AVI file. Actually I wanted to get avi frames into DIB format, converter it DDB and then save it to a file, This is a function that I write to do so, Here SetDIBits function returns O (Error), I don't know what am I doing wrong, Could anyone please tell where I am wrong. BOOL CAviFile::ExtractAVIFrames(CString szFileName) { AVIFileInit(); PAVIFILE avi; int res = AVIFileOpen(&avi, szFileName, OF_READ, NULL); if (res!=AVIERR_OK) { //an error occures if (avi != NULL) AVIFileRelea...

Outlook 2002 and IMAP: Fails to stay connected to IMAP server
Good day, everyone! I'm using Outlook 2002 and Gmail's IMAP service. I'm trying to figure out where the fault lies with my issue. My issue is that Outlook will lose connection to Gmail's IMAP service after a period of inactivity, which prevents me from knowing when I receive new email during this loss of connection. I have to enable a POP3 check to indicate I have mail in case the connection has failed. I have this incoming mail then automatically deleted. Has anyone had this problem? Is this an issue with Outlook or Gmail's IMAP service or just the nature of t...