Auto update disappeared??

Any idea as to why the auto update in Money 2003,
Portfolio has disappeared? Reloaded the program. Using XP.
0
anonymous (74721)
9/16/2004 2:48:12 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Updating multiple worksheets in a large workbook
I have a large workbook of some 50 worksheets.This workbook is used to mailmerge to Word to produce various documents, so is also set up as a data source. Each sheet has a large number of calculations in various columns. As I find that I need to amend existing formulae and/or add additional columns at times: Is there a simple way of amending, say Column 1, Worksheet 1, and this automatically updating Column 1 in all the other sheets - WITHOUT messing up any of the important data. I have been doing this by copying my amendments and then pasting to each succesive sheet, but this is now be...

Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226
My Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium has failed to load the subject update on 20 different occasions since 13Nov09. The "Error Details" is Code 80073712, which is nothing more than a general error code with no specific fixes recommended. Anybody have an idea as to how to resolve this issue? "BigRedWingsFan" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:uA$ddLKbKHA.3768@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium has failed to > load the subject update on 20 different occasions s...

Messages disappearing from Inbox

How 2 update PowerPoint table with excel numbers with same formatt
Hi, I have office 2003. I have PowerPoint table (not linked in excel). Well formatted according to my requirement. But when I need to update few cells (numbers) copying from Excel into PowerPoint, formatting is getting mess up. I tried paste as unformatted paste it's paste everything in one column only. Can anyone please help me out so i can copy & paste only those particular cells from Excel into PowerPoint Table without losing any formatting? Thanks Masters in advance :) Rajesh ...

Help: SBS 2003 Exchange Send As permissions not working (and disappearing!)
Hello, I'm having a problem granting Send As rights to users. There's a particular company office manager who needs Send As access to several accounts. Unfortunately it's only worked for one of the accounts (an incoming "Jobs" box which is not logged into by anyone else). The other two accounts, no matter how many times I've tried, wont grant her permission to Send As. In fact I add her to the permissions list via Active Directory and a little later she's even disappeared from the list. I've messed with the 'This object' setting, and everything ...

auto sum will not work
I am new.. I did the tutorials.. I have a new spread sheet and I can not get the auto sum to work. I highlight my column and hit auto sum and it gives me a formula but no total. I pushed enter but I can not figure this out. I'm a dummy. Please help me. Sounds like the cell if formatted as TEXT. Change the cells format to GENERAL then hit function key F2 then hit Enter. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Soshagayle" <Soshagayle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C059BF57-C602-467E-B480-620A84DBCF15@microsoft.com... >I am new.. I did t...

Error after updating contact form
Responsible for MSCRM tried to add a field to the contact form. Then we got error message and can't open the conact at all. Then the added field was removed, but there still error. Error message: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Error: Invalid object name 'Contact'. Error Message: Invalid object name 'Contact'. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: a...

Update won't install properly
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) This keeps showing up in Windows Update no matter how many times I install and restart. Is there any way to stop it from happening? Is something in the registry not being flagged properly? Please see the 'Known issues with this security update' section, specifically - * Update 967715 is reoffered multiple times * http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967715 Also, read these sections of the KB article, too, please - > Is this a security vulnerability that requires Microsoft to issue a security update? > No. Disabling the Autorun f...

Disable Auto date
How to disable Auto date (The balue that gets updated to today's date ). I want to preserve the last opened date on the sheet. Thank you. How do you put the date there? If you type it, you could type the date (or hit the ctrl-semicolon shortcut combo). HItesh Zinzuwadia wrote: > > How to disable Auto date (The balue that gets updated to > today's date ). I want to preserve the last opened date on > the sheet. > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

How do you auto-insert text in the subject line in Outlook email
I want a default phrase that appears in my Outlook message SUBJECT line... ie Release Authorised: (then my text). Are there any GURUs that can help me? Also any way of inserting a default entry in the subject line ie YYYYMMDD (eg 20100315-etc etc) "Mouchè" <Mouchè@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4010A856-E8D7-4227-9B1D-49C209F9DC54@microsoft.com... >I want a default phrase that appears in my Outlook message SUBJECT line... ie > Release Authorised: (then my text). > > Are there any GURUs that can help me? > > Als...

Notification Area System Icons Have Disappeared
When I go to the Notification Area properties, only the "Clock" option is checked. The "Volume", "Network", and "Power" options are un-checked AND grayed-out so I can't check them. How do I get these system icons back? (I'm running Vista Home Premium-SP2, and the only recent changes have been "Windows Updates" - critical updates only.) Bob C. Hello Bob, Sometimes just restarting the computer will have them return. If not, then the downloads in METHOD THREE of the tutorial below may be able to fix this for you. ...

FWD: Taste important update
--rjbkhqtkfxf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sqndubprkd"; type="multipart/alternative" --sqndubprkd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fmjyrowerf" --fmjyrowerf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain the s...

How to bulk update for quantity discount pricing
Hi all. I have RMS Store Operations V2.0 I hope anyone can help me on solution / procedural work to do bulk updates on quantiy discount table. I am familiar with SQL I have a group of items, where the retail prices are set based on a formula based on item dimensions (thickness and width) The discounted prices are also based on a similar formula The number of items to update when prices changes is around 300 items Here's what I notice from RMS 1. When choose to use quantity discount pricing table from an item properties and entered accordingly, one entry is inserted into the database, tab...

Take a look at that security update
--budzjaofddp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="erflecrz"; type="multipart/alternative" --erflecrz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jqblphcvlxsstjm" --jqblphcvlxsstjm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect...

Updates
I am new to excel. I am trying to track over the course of the year, 3 credit cards and how much I pay per month in interest, payments and the total I owe. I have a worksheet that is like this: Jan Feb Mar Apr Card 1 Total Owed Pmt Int the other 2 cards are listed the same way. I have a 2nd worksheet that lists the 3 cards and just the total amt owed for each one. How can I keep this updated so that when I update the 1st worksheet each month, the 2nd worksheet updates to the latest total amount owed? Hi it depends a bit on wha...

Auto correct the accidental use of cAPS LOCK. not working
I have OL2003 and have checked the box to auto correct the accidental use of cAPS LOCK. This doesn't work and I have to delete what I type and start again.(I'm a keyboard watching typer). are you using word or outlook as the editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Out...

Avoid sorting fields when update from external database
Hi. I have a privottable in my Excel 2007. Data comes from a view in my sql-database on a server. When I connect or update the fields are shown in alfabetic order in the pivottable, not in the order used in the source. The order in the source-view is more logical for the users. Can I keep that order in my pivottable ? Regards Peter On 25 Nov., 11:52, Peter <pgrandj...@jubiimail.dk> wrote: > Peter I found the solution. There is a checkfield in the PivotTable Option Box. !! Sorry. Peter ...

Problem updating references on a chart
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with 50 tabs. Each tab has a 6 month audit score that looks like this: MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% There is a bar graph linked to these cells on each tab. What I am trying to do is group the tabs together, then delete the MAR score, shift all cells to the left, then add a SEP score. The problem is... when I try to do that, the graph changes to only show APR MAY JUN JUL & AUG. I can't get it to automatically add SEP. I could do it individually but that would be very time consuming to do it for 50 ...

Disappear of Customize options.
Sir, When I clicked on Customize either through tools>customize or throgh view>toolbar>customize then customize dialog box disappear.Similarly When I clicked on Open command Button or Ctrl+O or through File>Open then the dialog box disappear. Kindly what will be done?This problem persists again and again after format the O.S Win98 and in Excel-premium. This might not work... Close excel start excel in safe mode windows start button run excel /safe Try File|open. did it work ok? If yes, then maybe it's the customized toolbar that's screwed up. Close excel and use...

Windows Updates 03-11-10
do i need to keep all the updates from previous or can i delete the older ones because the new ones are there also timbo wrote: > do i need to keep all the updates from previous or can i delete the older > ones because the new ones are there also Which post would you like answered first ? Which edition of Windows and which Service Pack is it now on ? IF this is Windows XP, then please see this: I want to Save Space and delete unnecessary files after installing a Windows Update patch or Service Pack http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm MowGreen ===========...

How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use
Working with a copy of your file for practice.........you might try the appropriate feature in the free add-in called ASAP Utilities. It's available at www.asap-utilities.com Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "mbuet" <mbuet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FDD44B3-49F2-4212-B75B-735B3B1300C4@microsoft.com... > Select the range, then apply conditional formatting using the formula: =MOD(ROW(),2) Choose a nice fill colour, ok out -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "mbuet" <mbuet@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Office Updates #2
I cannot use Office Update with my new Office 2003 Pro because the update site returns this error message every time:(Windows Installer patch files (.MSP files) from previously applied Office updates are missing from the \Windows\Installer hidden directory on your computer. MSP files are stored on your computer after update installation completes because they need to be referenced for future update operations. If the files are missing you will not be able to apply Office updates. You may also be unable to uninstall Office products as a result of the same problem. Please contact Micro...

Update GAL DL members in OWA or other?
Background: We do not host our own exchange server. Therefore all of the distribution lists in the GAL are owned by a single "service" user that multiple people know the user/password for. We currently have Outlook setup and authenticating to the exchange server as that user on a server that allows us to RDP into and add/del users from distribution lists without having to contact our Exchange host. I am trying to get away from all of our IT staff having to have multiple Mail profiles on their machine in order to administrate the global access list. I have read and understand that d...

Outlook 2003 messages disappear
Good morning; When using Outlook 2003 on one worskation running XP Pro, server running SBS 2003, the email messages are disappearing after being downloaded. User opens Outlook, messages are downloaded, clicks on a message to read it, then when user returns to the inbox pane, the message disappears. A search for the message returns can not be found. Email is hosted outside by outside provider-pop account. I have checked the setting for this user and workstation against the others that are working fine and can nto see what is different. Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly ...