Auto loans show up as credit card accounts

Hello, when I setup my accounts by connecting to my bank, my two car loans
showed up as credit card accounts. I would prefer that they be loan accounts.
Should I just delete the credit accounts and create new loan accounts? Will
this mess up my online updates?
0
Danielson (3)
12/7/2004 12:21:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

What version? (I.e., is it M05?) What connection protocol? (I.e., is it
Yodlee?)

"Dennis Danielson" <Dennis Danielson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9616E9CA-FBC6-4BA7-8DB6-520D14A02158@microsoft.com...
> Hello, when I setup my accounts by connecting to my bank, my two car loans
> showed up as credit card accounts. I would prefer that they be loan
> accounts.
> Should I just delete the credit accounts and create new loan accounts?
> Will
> this mess up my online updates?

Money 2005 Deluxe, I will check on the protocol.

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> What version? (I.e., is it M05?) What connection protocol? (I.e., is it
> Yodlee?)
>
> "Dennis Danielson" <Dennis Danielson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:9616E9CA-FBC6-4BA7-8DB6-520D14A02158@microsoft.com...
> > Hello, when I setup my accounts by connecting to my bank, my two car loans
> > showed up as credit card accounts. I would prefer that they be loan
> > accounts.
> > Should I just delete the credit accounts and create new loan accounts?
> > Will
> > this mess up my online updates?

0
Danielson (3)
12/7/2004 2:57:02 PM
When I download 2 separate loan accounts from bank one, 1 of them shows up as
a debt and the other one as a credit.  Any ideas?

"Dennis Danielson" wrote:

> Money 2005 Deluxe, I will check on the protocol.
>
> "Dick Watson" wrote:
>
> > What version? (I.e., is it M05?) What connection protocol? (I.e., is it
> > Yodlee?)
> >
> > "Dennis Danielson" <Dennis Danielson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:9616E9CA-FBC6-4BA7-8DB6-520D14A02158@microsoft.com...
> > > Hello, when I setup my accounts by connecting to my bank, my two car loans
> > > showed up as credit card accounts. I would prefer that they be loan
> > > accounts.
> > > Should I just delete the credit accounts and create new loan accounts?
> > > Will
> > > this mess up my online updates?

0
jws (2)
12/24/2004 2:51:01 AM
People who don't download transaction data don't have these problem.

I know it probably doesn't help, but it's the only idea I had.

"jws" <jws@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I download 2 separate loan accounts from bank one, 1 of them shows up
> as
> a debt and the other one as a credit.  Any ideas?

MO5, Yodlee is what I am using.

"jws" wrote:

> When I download 2 separate loan accounts from bank one, 1 of them shows up as
> a debt and the other one as a credit.  Any ideas?
>
> "Dennis Danielson" wrote:
>
> > Money 2005 Deluxe, I will check on the protocol.
> >
> > "Dick Watson" wrote:
> >
> > > What version? (I.e., is it M05?) What connection protocol? (I.e., is it
> > > Yodlee?)
> > >
> > > "Dennis Danielson" <Dennis Danielson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > > message news:9616E9CA-FBC6-4BA7-8DB6-520D14A02158@microsoft.com...

0
jws (2)
12/24/2004 1:47:02 PM
The Yodlee integration assumes, above all else, that Yodlee and Money know
more about the problem than you do. It will be hard, as I understand it, for
you to get some data from you bank via Yodlee and not get the rest of it the
way they want to give it to you.

> MO5, Yodlee is what I am using.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 05:47:02 -0800, jws
<jws@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>MO5, Yodlee is what I am using.
>
>"jws" wrote:
>
>> When I download 2 separate loan accounts from bank one, 1 of them shows up as
>> a debt and the other one as a credit.  Any ideas?
>>
>> "Dennis Danielson" wrote:
>>
>> > Money 2005 Deluxe, I will check on the protocol.

Did you find an answer to this?  I am having the same problem...
0
markhs (1)

Balancing Accounts in Money 2006 & Canadian Accounts
I seem to be having an issue with balancing my account in Money 2006, it seems like every time I update the account Money can't balance the account with what's in my accounts' online banking site. Also, why can't I seem to find ANY Canadian Banks to automatically update with Money? I always have to manually update the accounts myself ...

Auto Filter problem

showing data values on chart
in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that point.how can to do this action in access? Exactly the same. When you hover the mouse over a data point for a little amount of time, a yellow bow should come up describing what's in your data point. -- Regards, Steve "afshin" wrote: > in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that > point.how can to do this action in access? Where you insert chart?i insert chart on report,and i can't to see data value on data point. "Steve"...

Auto-Editing

recalling credit card transaction information
Can anyone tell me how toget the cardholders name from the retail management system. We are using the intigrated credit card processor and Citibank. I just got a note from the chargeback department and they want the cardholders name. I have no clue how to get that information. Thanks, Larry unfortuately you will have to find the signature on the receipt. RMS does not capture the name :( "Larry Jenuwine" <LarryJenuwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB1BA2C8-CC0D-40ED-9310-C2BE9CB81269@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how toget the cardho...

Credit Cards Slowing down
Sorry - put 2 ii in credit card first time around. After using credit and debit cards online dfor over a year (2 now) just beautifully, I need to go in and reset both Server and Internet Server weekly because after about 7 days, credit and debit cards slow down to a crawl. Wondering, can I delete old batches from credit cards...taking up space and probably slowing me down. Have never deleted credit card batches, just journal batches. Different, hey? Please pass on the SQL statement to do this. One more question, as the 2GB limit gets reached using MSDE Server, what happens? Not su...

Unstarted Tasks report showing completed tasks
I have tasks that started and finished in the past. In addition, I have manually marked them as completed. Why are they still showing up in my Unstarted Tasks report? The unstarted tasks report just uses the unstarted tasks filter to find tasks where Actual Start = NA. Check the filter (Project, Filtered For, More Filters etc). Check the Actual Start field in the Tracking Table. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "mrobles" <mrobles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E9D4C4F-B764-47DC-B...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

Trouble updating account
I have MS Money Plus Deluxe running in XP Pro SP2. I have this one bank account that has always given me trouble updating (error code -2000). It would only update after going into MSN Money and re-keyeing the password. After retrying several times it would eventually work. Now, I cannot get this account to update anymore. I don't know if it's related or not but I did install MS Money update. I keep getting error code -2000 and the account is never updated. One possible solution, abeit temporary, is to set up the account again. I have done this a couple of times in the past and ...

OWA auto login

Credit card bank charges not showing in budget
How do I account for credit card finance charges in my budget every month? I am using Money 2002 Deluxe and Business. I cannot seem to get the debt reduction planner to work for me. Thanks, David Rickerson ...

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

Is there a Bowling score card template available in Excel?
I am looking for a ready-to-use bowling score card template in Excel. Thanks, M.B.Tobin ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Credit Card Worries/ Mercury Payment System
Wanting to setup RMS were credit cards are processed through internet and possibly Mercury Payment System. My two personal computer gurus (not POS gurus) are scared to death about the liability of doing credit cards over the internet. They are worried about them being stolen while "encrypted on the way to the bank even if they are not stored on the computer". POS gurus what is my liability and what do I need to do security wise to keep that liability low but security cost not too high? Thanks for all your help so far!! This is such a great forum with many helpful and ins...

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

i recommend to enter this page and find some great links to loans website :
i recommend to enter this page and find some great links to loans website : Loans : http://www.allpricequotes.com/article.asp?id=36 Insurance : http://www.allpricequotes.com/article.asp?id=38 credit cards : http://www.allpricequotes.com/article.asp?id=37 Allpricequotes.com is a leading search engine &amp; directory for price quotes on everything: Insurance, Loans ,Mortgages , Stocks, B2B services, Travel and much more services ...

How can I show sheet names in different colours
Using Excel 2000. In a workbook of many sheets i want to make the Sheet names different colours to highlight each name and also to reference a particular sheet by using te colours elsewhere Hi you can't. Excel 2002 or higher is required for this feature -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "dabblerdave" <dabblerdave@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E82E521E-6FBC-48FB-A2C4-63F5B099B291@microsoft.com... > Using Excel 2000. In a workbook of many sheets i want to make the Sheet names > different colours to highlight each name and also to re...

Credit sale on account
Has anyone seen situation when negative sale automaticly pays oldest positive sale to account? If so, then how can I turn it off? Thanks, Ene ...