Auto Depreciation

How do you track an automobiles depreciating value
without classifying it as an expense. Thanks in advance.
Money 2003 Deluxe.
0
butchiii (1)
10/3/2003 1:08:50 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

auto delete attachment
How I can write a rule or script that will automatically delete any email that has the attatchment name? I'm using windows xp and outlook 2003. Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt Thanks, Aaron Rules don't touch attachment names so your only other choice is writing a program to do this. Try posting in an Outlook programming forum - also see http://www.slipstick.com and http://www.outlookcode.com for some assistance. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Aaron <kuy...

Outlook
My auot archiving is turned on and set to auto archive every 7 days. There are certain folders that do not auto archive even though all folder are set to use the default setting of 7 day. I'm not sure why some folders are not auto archiving. Please help. Archiving works on the modified date of the items, not the received or sent date. If you have accessed the item in the last 7 days, the modified date will be the date you last accessed the item and fall outside of your 7 days or older parameter. Try this - add the modified date to your folder and then sort by that date. You can see...

Auto fit contents
Auto fit (Row Height) works for a single column. It does not appear to work for merged culumns. Can auto fit row height be made to function for contents in merged columns ? -- Mucho Gusto Not without using VBA.. If interested see google search thread for code by Greg Wilson. Watch out for word wrap in the URL which is all one line. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_frm/thread/2293ac4e6373c4d3/ca1c160cbeb27874?lnk=st&q=&rnum=4#ca1c160cbeb27874 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:05:01 -0800, Una Pregunta <UnaPre...

Auto-Reply to an open mailbox
I would like to set up a rule to auto-reply when two certain words are in the subject line, and not on my personal mailbox but on a secondary mailbox that my profile opens. For some reason the auto-reply isn't working. Any ideas? Simon The rule has to be written on the "secondary mailbox". In other words, rules in your Outlook account will not work for the other mailbox. You need to open the other mailbox in its own profile and write the rule for it there. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Simon" <simonanquetil@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04b201c...

Auto suggest
One of the features i like from Open Office, is the auto-suggest / auto-complete word as you type. Say for example i type accommo the program will show accommodation as an option and i just hit enter to make the choice accepted. Can Word do this too? It could through Word2003, and it's been reported that the feature was restored in Word2010. Although if you've already gotten as far as "accommo," that particular AutoCorrect doesn't do you much good, since in that word it's the number of c's and m's that's tricky, and how would it know wheth...

Found out how to disable Auto Preview in IMAP
I noticed that a lot of people have had the problem where Auto Preview keeps coming up with new messages in their IMAP folder. And the MVP's solution wasn't working. On the "Folder List" highlight the "Inbox" for the IMAP folder that is giving you the AutoPreview Problem. Click View >> Current View >> Customize Current View >> Other Settings >> under the 'auto preview' section change the radio button to "no auto preview" This should work! ...

Auto size columns
Hello! I want to autosize my coloumns which is imported through ExcelMl (xml) file, by setting some property in the xml file. Does anyone now how to achieve this? Thanks in advance! ...

Auto click hyperlink
Hi, I am very new to vba/macros etc. My problem: I receive many emails daily to which i need to click on a hyperlink within a time limit to verify receipt of the email. It is very tedious task to having to be on 'standby' to do this mundane task. I am trying to setup a macro where when an email is received it automatically clicks on the link for me. Is this possible? Thanks in advance,. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "malemodel_75" <malemodel_75[at]yahoo[dot]com> wrote in message news:OltCWJdpKHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I am ve...

PPT 2007
Hi, I have a presentation where I need to put the slide # on the left and update it automatically if slides are shuffled around. But it does not update automatically.I have spent way too much time on this without figuring out the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. It will help if you say which version and what you have tried to date. -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "omsoft" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a presentat...

Auto Resize Margins?
Is it possible to have publisher 2003 automatically change a publication to fit if you resize the margins instead of having to move everything manually? Thanks Jim Think of it like this - you don't set margins in Publisher, you determine the positioning of margin *guides*. The guides are not limiters or constraints on content like you have in Word, they're simply an arbitrary indicator - so the short answer... No. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/31/07 1:09 PM, in article eaHrvLWRHHA.4744@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, "Jim" <jim@gordonferon.com> wrote: ...