App_hang on splitting E-file transaction

OS: Vista 64bit
I keep getting an app_hang when I try to split a downloaded transaction into
2 other split transactions.  Specifically, the 2 splits are loan payments
(hence split into interest + principal) written on a single check.  Whenever
I go to change the downloaded cleared check to reference the 2 seperate loan
payments, the application hangs.  When I re-start money the transaction keeps
getting downloaded again and then hangs the app again when I try to split.
You should fix that :P

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=85d86210-8bd2-46e7-9f40-59c74b721bb9&dg=microsoft.public.money
0
Shelton (1)
1/10/2008 12:27:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

importing .pst file
I created a *.pst file of Outlook 2000 "contacts" on my XP machine. Burned a cd but when I tried to import the file into Outlook 2007 on a new Windows 7 machine I was denied access: "You do not have the permission required to access the file E:\outlook.pst", Help or other suggested alternative method appreciated in advance. Craig The correct way to move outlook data is posted here daily, and you chose the wrong method Nor can you import a pst from a cd "CHW" <pow67@optonline.net> wrote in message news:4b81b231$0$22512$607ed4bc@c...

Importing bank transactions (QIF or OFX)
I need to routinely import transaction into Microsoft Money 2005 Business Edition. I was wonder if it made a difference if I use qif or ofx format? Thanks for your replies, Jim OFX is better. The file includes account and transaction identifiers. Money will match it to the correct account automatically (you might have to link it once) and will not import duplicate transactions. The definition of duplicate in this case is 'already imported'. That doesn't refer to transactions you manually created. QIF requires you to ID the account every time, and will import the same ...

Importing Text Files #2
Anyone know how to create an overflow for text files? I import massive amounts of data from a text file into Excel, and I always must do this several times after opening text file and deleting top 62000 lines. I found a macro online once, and had it set up on my computer, but have since reformatted and lost the macro. Anyone know where to find this macro again? Or know how to force the import to continue on a second sheet? THank you in advance for any help..... Adam HI, Play with this code - it'll ask you how many lines to put on a page before adding a new page and filling it u...

How do I stop words splitting when using columns?
I'm trying to type a newspaper article that is easy for my students to read. How do I stop words from splitting up so if there's not room for the whole word in the column it automatically moves to the next line? Many thanks pearce <pearce@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm trying to type a newspaper article that is easy for my students > to read. How do I stop words from splitting up so if there's not room > for the whole word in the column it automatically moves to the next > line? For the current text box: Tools > Lang...

Can not Send E-mail
Hi, Some email address i can not send to! The follow message display: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <excser.ritone-jewelry.com #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 The server sending your mail [210.0.192.201] does not have a reverse DNS entry. Connection Rejected. Please contact your Dial-Up/DSL/Network ISP Provider. Default Reject!> Someone can give me some suggestion how to solve this problem. Thanks Your MX Record does not have PTR Record you can go to web site: http://www.dnsstuff.com in reverse DNS lookup input ...

=?Utf-8?Q?n=C3=A3o_encontro_o_arquivo_para_inst?= =?Utf-8?Q?ala=C3=A7=C3=A3o_do_Update_SKU011.CAB_o_qu?= =?Utf-8?Q?e.?=
como resolver??? ...

Vision Help Files not Working
When I open the help files in Visio Profession 2007 I get the Contents but nothing else. The search does not help. Any suggestions? I don't have Visio 2007 here, but don't the help files have to be downloaded ? "Integrated Engineer" wrote: > When I open the help files in Visio Profession 2007 I get the Contents but > nothing else. The search does not help. > > Any suggestions? Have you try to repair your installation reinstalling visio ? Enjoy with visio "Integrated Engineer" <Integrated Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dan...

Split Name Field in Excell
I have a single name field that has both the first and last name of some clients. How can I separate each name and create separate fields for each? Hi crystal the easiest place to start is by using data / text to columns ... insert a couple of spare columns to the right of the column you want to split select the column to split choose data / text to columns ensure delimited is selected - press next untick tab, tick space press finish let us know how you go Cheers JulieD "crystal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5cf901c474b7$77d4abc0$a...

transfer and split?
I am trying to a) transfer money from one account to another (from checking to money market), and b) split the transferred sum into 2 or more categories. Is that possible? -- Cheers, Tom G. Transfer and Categories are mutually exclusive. A Transfer is a "Special Category" (Money's term, not mine) but Categories reflect either Expense (e.g., Food:Groceries) or Income (e.g., Wages & Salary:Bonus). Could you describe your object rather than the method you want and maybe somebody will have a way for you to get there? "Tom G" <123mpel@vms.huji.ac.il> w...

how do I get access privileges in a publisher file. I can't save .
I made a publisher file in Office xp. Now I have office 2003 and when I try to save my own publisher file, it says: the file%s cannot be opened. Access privileges have not been given. What is that? And how do I solve that? You receive a "File is not available" error message when you try to open an Office 2003 document http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835404 You receive an error message when you try to create a new document in Office 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820531 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

Convert Word Form to E-mail Form
I have a number of word 2000 forms that I would like to convert to an e-mailable form. Could anyone please point me in the right direction. You'll have to start from scratch on your Outlook form. There's no conversion process. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

Split name field
Hope someone can help me, I have a column called Name and within that filed it contains the full name eg. John H. Smith. is there a way that I can break that column down to John then H then Smith into 3 seperate columns. Thanks Gavin... Hi m8 Not an answer from me directly, sorry. But I have read of similar problems and solutions in other pages of this forum. I'm not sure how far back you may have to go though. But I'm sure someone else will post a solution here. >-----Original Message----- >Hope someone can help me, I have a column called Name and within that filed &...

web sharing of Office files?
This is a question for Microsoft Mac Business Unit. When will web sharing capabilities be built-in Mac Office? Similar to the web sharing (workgroup) features of Office 2003 for Windows? Or is there an other way to share files (and view them simultaneously and dynamically) with Windows or Mac computers over a LAN or the Internet? Thanks, Denis Hi, I can't speak for Microsoft because I don't work for them. The only file format that you can currently open simultaneously on both Mac and Windows is Excel when file sharing is turned on in Excel (Tools > Share Workbook). I agree t...

auto-responce of the e-mail
Is there a way to set up a auto response in Outlook? I like to have e-mail sent to one of my addresses receive an automatic response without me having to do anything. How would you set this up in Outlook XP? Michael mabreaux@earthlink.net wrote: > Is there a way to set up a auto response in Outlook? > > I like to have e-mail sent to one of my addresses receive an automatic > response without me having to do anything. How would you set this up > in Outlook XP? > > Michael With an autoreply rule. Be careful - it will reply to everyone, including spammers, and if you ar...

How to split up bulk text??????
Hi everyone, i'm really stuck with this one.... I have recently been charged with exporting data from my companies ACT! database and putting into excel ready to go into our new CRM package. I used an ACT! exporter that has left me a spreadsheet with data that I cant use yet. The notes for a particular contact are not split up into different cells as they should be, rather they are all put into one cell with the dates in as such- 23/11/2000 quick brown fox jumped over the blah blah 24/11/2004 quick brown fox jumped over the blah blah 26/04/2005 quick brown fox jumped over the blah blah...

Assigning a keyboard shortcut to launch a file
How can I assign a keyboard shortcut to open a spreadsheet (Excel 2007)? I've tried right clicking the document and then Properties but this option is not available. Jan Start by making a Shortcut on the desktop to the document, then R-click the shortcut, select Properties, shortcut tab, shortcut key Jan wrote: > How can I assign a keyboard shortcut to open a spreadsheet (Excel 2007)? > I've tried right clicking the document and then Properties but this > option is not available. > > Jan ...

e-mail #7
This is my first time using a newsgroup. I need your help. I am not receiving my e-mails. I was receiving them yesterday morning and then left the computer for 90 minutes. When I returned there were some e-mails that had come in the first thirsty minutes I was gone and none after that. I haven't received any since. I have spent so much time on the phone trying to figure out the problem. My internet provider is cable. They tried everything and nothing worked. They said that I did have messages waiting and tried to send a test message....no success. I then spoke with Dell who also ...

User e-mail sync problem leaves mail on server.
I have a user who Connects to Exchange server 2000 SP3 over a VPN connection. He syncs his inbox and then moves a message from his inbox to a pst folder. After doing this, the message will be gone from his inbox. When he resyncs, the message reappears. It works correctly when he uses dial-up networking. Any ideas? Steve ...

App_hang on splitting E-file transaction
OS: Vista 64bit I keep getting an app_hang when I try to split a downloaded transaction into 2 other split transactions. Specifically, the 2 splits are loan payments (hence split into interest + principal) written on a single check. Whenever I go to change the downloaded cleared check to reference the 2 seperate loan payments, the application hangs. When I re-start money the transaction keeps getting downloaded again and then hangs the app again when I try to split. You should fix that :P ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugges...

I can't sent e.mail by office outlook re : error 0x800CCCF6
I cannot sent out E.mail used softwave MC Outlook 2003. Please provide solution for me . Thanks. Are you trying to use an unpaid Hotmail or MSN account? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "sun" wrote: > I cannot sent out E.mail used softwave MC Outlook 2003. Please provide > solution for me . Thanks. ...

Split cell as we do in table in word
Can I split a cell in MS-Excell as we do in table in MS-word? Nope. You can merge cells, but not split them. "PK Baranwal" wrote: > Can I split a cell in MS-Excell as we do in table in MS-word? I think Microsoft engineers should work on the issue and provide the feature of splitting cell in Excell as well. Thanks "ewan7279" wrote: > Nope. You can merge cells, but not split them. > > "PK Baranwal" wrote: > > > Can I split a cell in MS-Excell as we do in table in MS-word? ...

File I/O in Document/View architecture
Hello. I'm trying to make a program that reads from a large file as needed, putting data into structs then displaying the struct contents. When I look at examples of File I/O, I have a problem. Where should the I/O go? To me, it makes sense to have the document handle anything relating to file input, including a call to a CFileDialog class. This works fine for me, but is it good practice to do that in the document rather than the view? I would not put File I/O(which changes the document) in a view. What issues do you see if this is in the document? Document seems to be the correct place...

Outlook 2000 hangs up after I read the e-mail
I can access my e-mail, but after I open an e-mail, and I begin to close it, it freezes, and I have to alt-control- delete to shut it down. Then I can re-open it, and it starts the same thing all over again. What causes this? ...

Maximum file size for excel documents?
Hi, Does anyone know what the maximum file size for a excell 2000 workbook is? I'm currently upto 38mb, just need to know how much further I can go. Lots of data.... Hi see: http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Parag wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know what the maximum file size for a excell 2000 > workbook is? I'm currently upto 38mb, just need to know how much > further I can go. > > Lots of data.... Thanks "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > see: > http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm ...

Duplicate copies of the same file(song)
I opened my music library and noticed hundreds if not thousands of duplicate songs. Almost as if I copied the same cd to the library 4 times. How can I erase the duplicates without doing it manually one at a time. I have no Idea why there are so many duplicates! Please help! -- Annoyed Windows Media user! What version of WMP and Windows? To reset the media library, follow the instructions, specific for your WMP and Windows version, at http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#medialibrary Note that resetting the media library will make you lose all existing play counts, and possibly rat...