APAYs thought I thought were cancelled are still being sent

BIG PROBLEM-
I had cancelled APAYS in Money 2003. No problem.  Now I
have upgraded to Money 2004 and these long dead APAYS are
automatically being transmitted to my bank and I cannot
prevent this from happening because they are not
appearing on my sceduled bills calendar.  I have no
apparent way of preventing this so I have been resorting
to cancelling payment after the transaction appears in my
register!
0
carlostim (1)
11/4/2003 11:09:48 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Call your bank and tell them that you tried to cancel but since it didn't
work, you need to have them manually cancel the Apay.

"Carlos" <carlostim@msn.com> wrote in message
> BIG PROBLEM-
> I had cancelled APAYS in Money 2003. No problem.  Now I
> have upgraded to Money 2004 and these long dead APAYS are
> automatically being transmitted to my bank and I cannot
> prevent this from happening because they are not
> appearing on my sceduled bills calendar.  I have no
> apparent way of preventing this so I have been resorting
> to cancelling payment after the transaction appears in my
> register!

0
bjclarinet (489)

Permission on Sent Items
Hi Does anyone know how to set reviewer permissions on the sent items folder only, when i try and set it and go to open other users folder it doesnt display sent items. This is between two users over an exchange network. Thanks How are you trying to open the folder and what exactly happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlo...

OWA 2003
We have a recurring problem with Outlook Web Access on Exchange 2003. When users try to attach a file to a message, the "browse" box appears normally, allowing them to choose a file to attach, but when the try "attach" it, they get this error: Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable. This happens most of the time. Even from within the office at LAN speed it occurs. I've tried this, and sometimes it will succeeds after multiple attempts (so it's not a permission problem) other tim...

Clearing a textbox after Cancelling
Hello, I have an unbound control on a form with the following code: Private Sub FullName_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) With Me.RecordsetClone .FindFirst "[FullName] = '" & Me.ActiveControl & "'" If Not .NoMatch Then MsgBox Me.ActiveControl & " is already in use. Choose another Full Name or cancel!" Cancel = True FullName.Undo End If End With End Sub After the Cancel I want the textbox cleared. The Undo of the textbox doesn't accomplish this. Thank you for any help and God Bless, Mark A...

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

Sent Items folder, FWD's not shown
Hi I fwd a lot of my mail with Outlook 2003, but my fwd's are never shown in the sent folder, is there a way to switch this on? All other mail is shown. Thanks tools, options, email options, advanced. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-...

Email messages sent as attachments in WLM open in Outlook Express
I have been using Windows Live Mail to access my hotmail email accounts from my desktop successfully, without any probs, for about a year now. Email messages sent as attachments are opened through Outlook Express whenever I open the attachments instead of Windows Live Mail. Can any one help? -- Debonair Make sure WLMail is set as default. Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access and Defaults | Custom + Down Arrow | Select the radio button for Windows Live Mail. If still no joy, create a file association. 1. Download and save the attachment on t...

Can I still use check boxes?
Hello I have spent weeks trying to use Check boxes on my form in Access 2003. I received samples of code from this forum, but unfortunately I'm still a beginner in vba. My head aches but I hope this time I'll be lucky and I can use correctly you help. In http://allenbrowne.com/NoYesNo.html web site. 'The interface does not offer Check Box as an option, but you can set the property programmatically like this: CurrentDb.TableDefs("Table1").Fields("Field1").Properties("DisplayControl") = CInt(acCheckBox)'.' Where in my tabl...

Deleted duplicates still found ?
Hello people, After I have run a duplicate detection role and got rid of a number of duplicates (by de-activating them), they still show up in the list when I run another duplicate detection job. This is not handy, but I can understand the logic (would be nice if you could choose to show these duplicates, however). Now, when I delete these deactivated records and run the job again, these records show up once more in the result of the duplication rule. When I click on one of them, however, I don't get an overview of the potential duplicates in the lower part of the screen, but just ...

NM_CLICK is sent by a CTreeCtrl but TVN_SELCHANGED is not
Hi all.. I have the following object hierarchy: CTreeCtrl ---> CTreeCtrlEx --> CDeskTreeCtrl I placed this code ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(TVN_SELCHANGED, OnSelChanged) of CDeskTreeCtrl, and when I changed tree control selection, OnSelChanged wasn't called. I changed TVN_SELCHANGED by NM_CLICK and then I clicked on the tree control, and OnSelChanged was called. Why wasn't TVN_SELCHANGED called but NM_CLICK was? both events of notification events, so I don't know the strange behaviour. Thanks Jaime ...

Cancelled flute lesson
I would like cancelled my daughter flute lesson.She is at burley Oak school in year 4-5. OK. "dereklee" <dereklee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uaS9JBPULHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I would like cancelled my daughter flute lesson.She is at burley Oak >school in year 4-5. Hi, dereklee. Then be sure to send this message to her school, NOT to the microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop newsgroup. ;^} RC -- R. C. White, CPA San Marcos, TX rc@grandecom.net Microsoft Windows MVP Windows Live Mail Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3002.0810)...

HELP
Hi There, A client of mine is using SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003. They have been on the telephone to me asking about an issue that has occurred with one of their staff and email being sent. The member of staff sent an email to an accountant with 2 items in the message on it (no attachments the actual email) 1. Pay user 1 xxx 2. Pay user 2 xxx There should have been three items mentioned in the email such as: 1. Pay user 1 xxx 2. Pay user 2 xxx 3. Pay user 3 xxx The accountant received the original email with the 2 items mentioned above and no others from this staff member. When the manag...

Sent messages in Outbox
When I send a message in Outlook 2000, a copy is sent to the Outbox folder rather than the Sent folder. The message indeed was transmitted, but the retained copy is stuck in the Outbox. The word "None" shows in the Sent column, supposedly because the message is not recognized as having been sent. In Tools|Options, "Save messages in Sent folder" is selected. Now I have scores of sent messages in the Outbox folder. I cannot move them to the Sent folder, though they can be moved to email folders of correspondents. They can be deleted. I have gone to Help|Detect and Repa...

Not plot a data series in a chart but still display in data table
MS Excel 2007 I've somehow managed to display only two data series on my line chart. They still display in the data table. How did this happen? More importantly, how do I reverse it. I don't want to recreate chart. I see the data series not plotted on chart in the Chart Elements and when I select the series, the source data is highlighted; it's in the data table. How do I make it visible? Thanks! Miriam HAve you perhaps simply formatted the data series as "no line, no marker"? If so, you can format series, add some color. -- Best Regards, Lu...

Palm Desktop still needed?
Using Outlook on PC, and synchrnizing with a Palm using Beyond Contacts. Do I still need Palm Desktop? Probably not but uninstalling it might remove other things you need. "Emma Steed" <Blank@Blank.com> wrote in message news:Xns9741781797C33BlankBlankcom@204.17.177.190... > Using Outlook on PC, and synchrnizing with a Palm using Beyond Contacts. > Do I still need Palm Desktop? Being a person who uses a Palm M130 with Outlook 2002, I would say that you should definitely not delete the Palm Desktop even though you haven't needed to use it yet. One thing that i...

Determining what type of e-mail has been sent to you.
Hi, I was just wondering how you can tell if the e-mail you recieved is plain text or html? The title bar of an opened message should state the format if you can't tell by looking at it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/co...

Appearance of emails sent to externals
When I setup my exchange server and CRM, I messed up the eppearances of emails. When I sent an email to an external, they woeuld see it arrive as From: "dustin.wright@wrightitsolutions.com" <dustin.wright@wrightitsolutions.com> instead of From: "Dustin Wright" <wrightd@wrightitsolutions.com> I later realized this and corrected it in Exchnage. Now, emails from Exchange appear as they should, but emails from CRM appear as the top example. Can this be fixed, if so, how? Perhaps, log into CRM as Administrator, disable my courrent account, and recreate i...

Outlook 2003: Reply to messages using format in which they were sent
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C3C567.15199F90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Apologies if this has already been discussed here - I couldn't find any = answer. When replying or forwarding an email that was sent in plain text format, = Outlook 2003 does not have any option to force HTML on it. It always = defaults to plain text. I have often unchecked the option on Outlook = Express called "Reply to messages using format in which they were sent" = and that did the tr...

How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc
How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc? anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make the mail up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc. Please share a way to do management of bcc mail. Thanks kuotaiyi wrote: > How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc? > > anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make > the mail up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc. > > Please share a way to do management of bcc mail. Out of curiousity, do you mean highlight it to the person receiving the email or highlight to the person sending ...

1160 still persist
after removing groupshield we still get 1/5/2004 1:14:23 PM 1160 MSExchangeIS Database resource failure error Out of memory occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcCreateIndex while accessing the database. Error event This is a brand new server installation that we've added to an existing site and moved mailboxes to. Removing Groupshield has helped but there seems to still be a leak in store.exe, running store.exe version 5.5.2656.60 as per hotfix Q325939. No other third party applications running on this box with exception of Backup Exec but we are not currently doing brick level ba...

Installing complete Office2003 with GPO
Hey! Having a problem doing the Software Installation via a GPO. Trying to push out Office 2003 to everybody, where it doesn't ask the end user for anything, it just installs and configures everything by itself. All but one thing pops up when they first open Outlook: "Microsoft Office Outlook can't load Speech Recognition files. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" Why is that coming up? I picked to install the Full installation? Or is Speech Recognition not part of Office 2003? Anyone who knows how to get rid of that popup? TI...

"Sent On Behalf Of" not appearing in Outlook 2003
I have a client that is able to send on behalf of her boss in Outlook 2003, but she does not get the "sent on behalf of" thing. They want it. I've looked all over and it looks like it's just supposed to be there, not sure why it isn't. Any ideas? The sender has been granted the appropriate permissions on the manager's box, and has also added/attached the manager's mailbox in her own Outlook. Thanks in advance for any assistance here! John Make sure she doesn't have the Send As security permission on the user object of her boss in Active Directory...

Messages are not going to sent folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap I have 3 email accounts in Entourage. In my mail email (POP) all my sent messages actually go to the Sent Folder. On the other two accounts (IMAP) there is nothing in my Sent Folder. How can I get them to go to the Sent Folder? On 3/9/10 9:23 AM, gardengirl72@officeformac.com wrote: > On the other two accounts (IMAP) there is nothing in my Sent Folder. How > can I get them to go to the Sent Folder? Open Accounts under Tools in the Menu bar. Select each IMAP account and click o...

Money 2005 Bug: New account setup
Problem Description: List of Banks are missing -- Unable to add a new account. Steps: 1.) Click on the "Add a new account" link button. 2.) Select "Banking" radio button, then click next. 3.) Watch the spiffy blue recycle arrows go around in circles. 4.) Finally, no list of banks! Get this message instead, "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor mo...

copying selected users mail inbox and sent items to be reviewed
It has become apparent that some users, after having been granted email privelidges, have been sending innapropriate mails to the outside. Exchange server 2003, clients using OL 2002, and 2003 With a list of 30 or so of these people, what is a good/best way to monitor everything that has already been sent out by all of these people, and also, since they may have been replied to, everything that has been received by them? The volume of mail should be light, and they have only had email access for a couple of weeks or so. The only thing I can think of would be to go to each client/machine an...

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...