After Money Plus sunset, can I download bank statements automatica

I understand, but don't like, the fact the MS is going to sunset Money Plus.
I don't use it to pay bills online or get stock market quotes.  I do use it
to write checks and download my credit card statements automatically so I can
also monitor my budget using Money's categories.  I understand I will still
be able to write checks, but my question is will I still be able to
automatically download my bank statements or is that part of the online
services that will be discontinued?  If not, does anyone know of a product I
can buy which will allow me to import my Money file and do the above?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

After expiration, Money will no longer download anything for you. If you can
download a QIF or OFX file from your bank's web site, then Money will be able
to import it.

As to migration strategies, please read more posts. There is no one simple
answer and there are dozens of threads and hundreds of posts on the subject
already.

In microsoft.public.money, SpyglassSally wrote:

>I understand, but don't like, the fact the MS is going to sunset Money Plus.
>I don't use it to pay bills online or get stock market quotes.  I do use it
>to write checks and download my credit card statements automatically so I can
>also monitor my budget using Money's categories.  I understand I will still
>be able to write checks, but my question is will I still be able to
>automatically download my bank statements or is that part of the online
>services that will be discontinued?

The later in 2011-- depending on what you mean by automatic. You
will be able to File->Import OFX files from your credit card company
via their web site, which most offer.

>  If not, does anyone know of a product I
>can buy which will allow me to import my Money file and do the above?

You might read, tho the volume of posts may be large. Repeating all
of that now would just re-re-repeat.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Can't retrieve excel file which was amended & saved under attachme
Using windows vista's window mail open an excel attachment, do some changes and click on the save button. But later when try to get back the amended file can't find it ?! Where does the save button save to? Try to search the file through whole hardisk, only have the original attached file in the Inbox. And in the C:\\..\Documents\Sharepoint Drafts\.. how could it be empty folder? I believe it windows alerts to specifically do a Save As, any changes made to the attachment will not be saved by simply saving. sorry . . . "LA" <LA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

Can't copy outside of Excel 2007 after copying within a spreadshee
I do a lot of copy and paste from Excel to external files/applications and vice versa. In Excel 2003, I could copy a value in a spreadsheet, paste it into an external tool or file and run a search or process, copy the results from the external process, then paste back into Excel. However, since moving to 2007 I can no longer to do this. I am able to copy the value in Excel and paste it externally, but when I try to copy an external value and paste it back into Excel, the value that I copied in Excel is pasted instead. It's basically ignoring the information that I copy ou...

I can edit others activities
Dear All I have a big problem with MSCRM Activity Forms. Although I have restricted the accessability of Activit Forms for create, read, write and all the others to "USER" for a special Securit Role say salesman; the users with this security roles can see others activities (even their managers tasks) and they can even complete their tasks on their behalf. This problem has caused too many problems for us and it will be really appriciated if anybody can help me with this problem. ...

money 2002 #26

Banking
Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. Simular to Quicken and MS Money Do you know of any modules to perform this task? what information ar you looking to import and where are you looking to store it in CRM? "Hal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D753280-0C3A-4F8C-A36F-23F3F17236E5@microsoft.com... > Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. > Simular to Quicken and MS Money > Do you know of any modules to perform this task? Hal, What exactly do you want to impor...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Can't receive email, but can send
Hello, I have waht seems to be a fairly uncommon problem that I ahve yet to find a solution for.&nbsp; First some background:I run Windows Vista, Outlook 2007, and optonline.net.&nbsp; My incoming server is POP3 and outgoing is SMTP.&nbsp; &nbsp;A few weeks ago I got a virus, I was able to get rid of the virus but afterword (only afterword not before) I got a login screen when I tried to receive my email.&nbsp; I logged on using my credentials, then I saw the receiving window for a few seconds, then the login popped up again.&nbsp;&nbsp;When I&nbsp;exited out fr...

Can I use Netscape as my browser for practice sessions
You certainly have my permission. Gord On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:28:27 -0800, zweebo <zweebo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

How can I get negative percentages with parentheses?
When a formula returns a negative percentage, the result is formatted as "-49%". Is there any format in Excel 2002 that allows for it to be formatted "(49%)"? How about a custom format of: _(0%_);(0%);_(0%_);@ The _( and _) just reserve room for the ( and ). Then the numbers line up nicely. positive;negative;0;text is the order of that formatting string. dcoffman32 wrote: > > When a formula returns a negative percentage, the result is formatted as > "-49%". Is there any format in Excel 2002 that allows for it to be formatted > "(49%)"...

Problems with Money 2005

Can inserted rows automatically include existing worksheet formula
I frequently need to insert rows to a worksheet which contains a formula column. Is it possible to insert a row without having to manually copy down the formula from the previous row? Thank-you! Have a look at David McRitchie's site for a macro to insert rows and maintain formulas. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:49:03 -0700, "tgdavis" <tgdavis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I frequently need to insert rows to a worksheet which contains a formula >column. Is it possible to insert a row wi...

Money 2000 user guide

Can't log into admin profile
I was prompted to install an update to my Win7 machine. After restarting, I find that my password won't work and I cannot log on to the admin profile of my computer. What do I need to either fix this problem or return to my previous configuration ? ...

Help! My arrows have fallen and can't get up!
Suddenly, the arrows (either up, down, right or left) won't move from the cell that's highlighted to another cell . Now they move the entire worksheet. How can I reset the arrows to move to adjacent cells? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, jan Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2eb701c4a57f$2902de60$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Suddenly, the arrows (either up, down, right or left) > won't move from the cell that's highlighted to another > cell...

How can I show a modal window with server code
Hello, comunity Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it from my server code Click event. Thanks you all. "Miguel Gómez" wrote: > Hello, comunity > > Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. > > I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it > from my server code Click event. > <http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/launching-...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

How can I add a value to entire spreadsheet?
I have a speadsheet with numbers in the columns. I need to add the same value to each amount in the columns. I know this can be done as I have done it before but I cannot remember how to. Any help would be great! You've a response to your post in worksheet.functions -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Brita Jack" wrote: > I have a speadsheet with numbers in the columns. I need to add the same value > to each amount in the columns. I know this can be done as I have done it > before but...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2