additional info on cannot print budget

Hi here is some additional info.  The curent month budget starting 5/1 I am
given the option to print.  Butwhen I look at last month April which is the
one report I need to print I cannot print that as i said before.  Any help
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kaja
0
Kaja (7)
5/1/2009 5:12:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

print spooler
My printer spooler is not on to my network printer, how can I restart the printer spooler??? Try Admin tools>services>print spooler right click on it and select properties set to automatic Also make sure (RPC) Remote Proceedure Call is also runnung. Please note none of these tasks is going to help you with your Outlook problems so don't complain here about it. hth "Joe B" <Joe B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B34E4B22-78A3-4DD9-BE71-32D265E135FA@microsoft.com... > My printer spooler is not on to my network printer, how can...

How do I do print based on a CPrintInfo structure that's being passed in?
What's the best way to do? Since I cannot use the default way of printing due to MFC code having lots of calls under CWinApp while my app is not initialized. So what I wanted to do is to print based on the data from CPrintInfo. I would appreciate any suggestions. I'm not sure what the problem is. How could you invoke a print operation while your app is "not initialized"? Please explain the problem a bit better. joe On 19 Aug 2005 10:50:34 -0700, guxu@hotmail.com wrote: >What's the best way to do? >Since I cannot use the default way of printing due to MFC c...

Contracts additional Features
First suggestion is to allow decimal points in the Quantity field on the contract line. Second Feature, provide a mechanism to allow users to adjust pricing or quantity on contract line. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busin...

Quick print and quote
anyone know why quote is not an option for quick print in SOP? ...

Scatter Chart Series Lines and Trendlines Are Not Printed Correctly
Hello, I have made acatter plot of my data and insrted linear trend line. Than I copy/paste the chart and made 3 magnifications of the fit. Unfortunately most of the magnificationf are OK on scree but are not printable. I have found MSoffice article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;%5BLN% 5D;277593 and attempted to use solutions but neither of methods is suitable. First two methods suggest to reduce datasets. The problem is that the trend line changes (the intercept and slope) depending on the data selected. But my aim is to magnify the fit of the trendline for whole ...

Virtual PC Additions Additions
Hey there people of wonderland. I've been trying to install the Virtual PC Additions after installing VPC 6.0.156.0 2007 and setting up two Virtual PCs with Windows 7 and Linux Feroda Core, Host being XP Pro 2002 SP3. When selecting "Action" | "Install/Update ..." nothing happens. then following the manual steps stated in the summary of "If the installation does not automatically start..." then again, nothing happens. Can anyone please help? Many thanks, Jo Johann wrote: > Hey there people of wonderland. > I've been trying to install the Virtual ...

Print multiple items
How can you print multiple items without opening each one and print. Rick wrote: > How can you print multiple items without opening each one and print. Hold down the control key while clicking to select multiple items, just like in Explorer, and then File - Print? -- f.h. Rick, Please enlighten me. Why do so many folks want to print electronic mail? "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17BF6FD0-1EA8-4CBE-A54D-4F67C5A957F2@microsoft.com... > How can you print multiple items without opening each one and print. ...

Backing up info on flash drive
Hey out there! I just got a flash drive, it's not a big one, but it's a start. Trying to plan ahead in case anything happens to computer. Was wondering if there is a way to back-up all the pages I have bookmarked. I usually use Firefox for my browser & have quite a few pages bookmarked, as well as a few add-ons. Is there a way to save these to flash drive? I have all my pictures & music saved, any other suggestions on what else to put on flash drive? Anything important or crucial that I should not forget? Thanks for any help or suggestions! :0) -- Messag...

show attachments in header of printed sent email
Hi - any help gratefully received. I just switched from OE to Outlook and find that although screen view shows details of the attachments to sent emails these dont show when I print out the emails. In other words, I am having to handwrite on print out of sent email "attached ..........". It makes no difference whether I tick the option to print out the attachment at the same time as the email itself either. Hope I've made myself clear!!!! Sandy sandieblue <sandieblue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi - any help gratefully received. I just switched fro...

Using a cell's value to copy another cells info to another workshe
I am not sure that this is possible, but I will ask. I am running a bowling tournament that has many teams (2 people/team) over several shifts. These teams will be placed in two divisions. I want to list each shift's teams on a seperate worksheet while combining these into a "Tourney Standings" sheet for each division. Is there a way to use the value of one cell to copy the data in other cells to another sheet? For example, if the team is in division one then copy their names and total to the "Division 1 Standings sheet". If not, then copy their na...

Macro info please
We have our price lists in worksheets - and every so often we need to adjust the prices - the prices are in columns within the worksheet, but in different columns within the same worksheet. Is there an easy way to adjust these prices (either up or down (!)) by running a macro ? My thanks in anticipation. If it is a uniform increase/decrease, you can enter the multiplier in a cell, then copy it to the clipboard. Then select all the target cells, and Edit>PasteSpecial>Multiply. Clear the multiplier and you are done. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but some...

How to have frozen panes print on every printed page
I have a sheet that has a title and header cells as 2 rows frozen at the top. I would like those two rows to appear on every printed page. Is this possible? One way: File/Page Setup/Sheet, Rows to repeat at top: $1:$2 In article <O7r3ebRAIHA.5868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, "Edward" <222@333.com> wrote: > I have a sheet that has a title and header cells as 2 rows frozen at the > top. > I would like those two rows to appear on every printed page. > Is this possible? "Edward" <222@333.com> wrote in message news:O7r3ebRAIHA.5868@TK2MSFTNGP...

Internet Explorer 8 Print
When I select text on Internet Explorer 8 and I click the "Print Preview" button, it does not preview my selected text automatically. If it shows my selected text automatically in the Print Preview, that would be a great improvement. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I...

Printing specific pages???
I am using Outlook 2002, when you open a long email...can you specify to print just the first few pages? I have a couple of emails that are 20-30 pages and just hate to print the whole document when I just need the first 3 or 4 pages. Thanks for any and all replies...... bob Sure, when you go to print and the printer box comes up, depending on your printer, but on my HP's the first page lower left has the option to print all pages (Default) or you can select a range (Page 1-3) or list what pages (2,3,5 etc) -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com Redmond...

exporting info
I need to replace my PC and would like to save all the info in Outlook : Emails, contacts (including catagories) and diary. I exported the contacts but the catagories did not go with them. I exported the diary but on trying to open it I just get a excell spreadsheet and I have no idea how to save / export the emails. Is there a way I can save absolutely everything in one operation and move it over? Thnaks Angus -- www.amforbes.com Landscape and Travel Photography -- www.amforbes.com Landscape and Travel Photography I do not use the import/export, I just transfer and open the pst di...

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Printing Envelopes
Can I print envelopes from a name & address list in excel format? If so How? Thanks Hi Pietrina, Use MS Word with Excel as the database. The Excel worksheet must be first worksheet. My webpage is set up with directions to print labels, but the technique is the same. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Pietrina" <Pietrina21@msn.com> wrote in m...

Stop Text Boxes From Containing Same Info?
How to I get text entered in one text box to STOP automatically appearing in another text box on a different page? When creating a brochure using one of the templates, I key the company address in the return address section of the middle panel of Page 1. (When I rest my mouse pointer over this textbox it is called the "Address Text Box" as shown in a yellow tip box.) After I key the return address on Page 1, it automatically appears in the "Address Text Box" on Page 2. If I edit the text box on Page 2, it changes the text on Page 1, etc. How can I stop these te...

why does print preview in publisher black & white for color image
If I print preview color images in pub 2007,sometimes it comes up black & white and sometimes in color. anybody else have this issue? ...

additional SQL instances/best practices
Hello: Like most firms, we create test databases for clients that contain a copy of the client's live company's data. Someone suggested that we should first create a separate SQL instance, stating that Best Practices maintains that it is best to have a separate instance of GP SQL databases. Does Best Practices really maintain that it is best to have a separate instance as a Great Plains test environment? Also, isn't it much harder to maintain a test environment if the test company is in a separate instance of SQL server? And, if a client does have a separate instance of...

Writing Macro for extracting info from other softwares
Hi, Is it possible to create a macro to extract information from other softwares like Chainlinx, PMS etc.? If yes, could you please explain briefly, how to do it? Thanks. first try the macro recorder i came to this group only after few unsuccessful attempts. anyway the problem with the macro that i want is that excel's unable to get the info from other software. For eg. if i record a macro after punching a client id and i want excel to get all the information of that client from other software; it simply won't do. As soon as i run it, it repeats with the client id with which it...

Barcode Addition
I have acquired a Truetype barcode font. Is there a way to create and include address barcodes in or out of Publisher? -- Maurice <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have acquired a Truetype barcode font. Is there a way to create and > include address barcodes in or out of Publisher? An article: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP011269721033.aspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I would suggest that you read up on barcodes as there is way more to it than having a barcode font.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Sh...

PRINT LONG ROWS
how can I "wrap" long rows with short columns of information to print on the next line of the sheet rather than the next page thanks so much Mary Mary, There is nothing built into Excel to do this. You have to write code, use some built in features in Word or use a utility/add-in. My Excel add-in "Side by Side" should do what you want... Columns of data are arranged into two or three side by side groups on successive pages. Data sequence is maintained and the area above the data is not changed. A new worksheet is created with the new column arrangement. Your original...

Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000
The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for printing. Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom sized paper in a booklet? If I could have the steps needed in order, it would help. Thanks. Maybe here http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page setup, set your printer, then the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@di...

Additional Licenses
I recently purchased licenses for 2 additional lanes for a client's RMS Store Ops system. They were sent a new (parallel) dongle. When they try to log on to POS on the 2 additional registers the system acts as if it is still only licensed for 1 lane & says register 1 already logged on. Is there something they must to to have RMS recognize the additional licenses? You might try uninstalling the dongle driver( rainbow) and reinstalling it. So it sees the new one. "Ron Bender" <Ron Bender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6081F9C-FE5C-4146-A01C-9DB6...