Adding new credit card account converts existing checking account

I have a checking account setup in Money 2006 small business from Wachovia
Bank (without any online options).  I am trying to add a credit card account
from the same bank (again with no online options).

After the account setup is finished, I check my account list.  The checking
account has moved from the Bank Accounts group to the Credit Accounts group
(all transactions in tact).  To reverse the problem, I add a new Bank
Account from Wachovia, and everything changes back.

Is it not possible to add more than one account type from the same bank?

tia,

Bob M..

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Gift Card Redeem
I setup and accept the multi tender Gift Card in my store. This is the problem that I just find out. I have a $20 gift card and using it to redeem a purchase of $25, the balance is 5 dollars. Another gift card tender is pop up in order to allow me to accept another gift card. But the problem is that I use the same gift card that I already redeem above and enter 5 dollars on the second gift card tender. The RMS still accept it and processing the completed transation and print out the receipt for customer with the balance left is 15 dollars. But When I go back the jounal and check t...

Cannot finish balancing account
I am having a problem balancing my account in Money 2002. I can get to the list of transactions and mark them all as Cleared. When I try to click Next to finish up, nothing happens. So, I have to postpone balancing the account, because that's all I can do. I have been having problems with some of my transactions. The first time I tried to balance the account, some items did not want to be marked as Clear. I tried to delete those transactions so that I could enter them again, but I couldn't delete them either. I ended up having to repair my Money file with Microsoft's ...

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

ADDING A NUMBER

Default PO Price Different From Cost Prices in Item Card
The standard cost, current cost and the orginating invoice cost in the item card are all the same (£2.11). When creating a PO, the correct Unit Cost appears as long as the quantities have not yet been changed. However, once a quantity has been entered, the Unit Cost changes to another figure (£12.89), which we're not sure where it's being pulled from. Has anyone experienced the same problem or have any thoughts on this matter? Thank you If you have ordered this item before from the same vendor, you will have a vendor item card. That card records the last price...

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

adding new records

email accounts
I've Just created a new, second email account, using a different email address with the same username and password my isp gave me when I set up my first one. The problem is how can I see the new accounts emails? I've sent emails to the new account but when I try to access them using "Windows Mail" (I'm running Vista) I get nothing? If I send an email from my first account to my first account it comes through ok! Help I'm Baffled!!!! -- omer Back up, Bucko. Did you create this new email address on your own or did you work with your ISP to create it?...

When adding attachments...

New Entry Point for a DLL
Hey all. I have a problem with a DLL written in VC++ 6.00. There are 5 existing entry points, and I'm trying to create a new one. I've copied the syntax of the existing code - I have a method that looks like this: double WINAPI getElapsedSecs() { return elapsedSecs; } and a declaration that sits with the other declaration and looks like this: extern "C" double WINAPI getElapsedSecs(); I rebuild the DLL, and everything seems to have compiled ok. However, when the .NET parent program tries to call this entry point, I get an EntryPointNotFoundException....

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

Incorrect Account Value
I'm using money 2003 and it seems that my account values for my investment accounts are incorrect. When I look in my portfolio the stocks and cash add up to the total account value (this figure is correct), but when I look at the totals on the main accounts list page the # is quite different. I understand that this number is coming from the account value total which is displayed when you click on view invetment transactions within each account, but this # is incorrect. Any suggestions?? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, E M wrote: >I'm using money 2003 and it seems th...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

windows xp file name convertion question
I have windows xp and office xp professonal. I have several folders with many many files in them. Is there anyway I can import the file names, not the files themselves into excel. You can use code like this Here is a macro example from Dave Peterson Try it in a new workbook Change the folder myPath = "c:\data" Sub testme() Dim myFiles() As String Dim fCtr As Long Dim myFile As String Dim myPath As String 'change to point at the folder to check myPath = "c:\data" If Right(myPath, 1) <> "\" Then myPath = myPath &am...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered
I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered into it For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date I would like to automaticly create a new worksheet and call it that date entered to B11 Then if I type a Date into cell B12 a new worksheet would be created and named the date entered into B12 and so on Is this out of the question See response in your other post. "Zane" wrote: > I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered > into it > > For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date > I would l...

Association an Activity to an Account AND a Contact.
Is there a way to configure CRM to associate an activitiy to both a Contact and an Account? Yes, except for tasks. With the others you can use Regarding for the Account and the Contact would be in the Recipient field. If there is a "JMC" <JMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51AC9E41-31C6-44A7-AEC9-CBD40A330231@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to configure CRM to associate an activitiy to both a Contact > and an Account? ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Roaming users getting new mail profile each login
We recently changed Outlook settings using the Office 2003 Administration kit. This worked well apart from roaming users constantly getting new mail profiles and having to reset their original mail profile. The problem creates a backup outlook2 profile in the control panel and the correct profile is not loaded. TIA David ...