adding multiple businesses in Money 2006 small business

I can not see how to add multiple businesses (or modify my original business
info) in money 2006 small business. can someone help
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Multiple GAL security
I am running E2k3 and trying to setup multply Global address lists based on Group Membership. I have be referecing article 321723 which states to build a filder using user-Group Memebership Is eactly then the distinguished name. WHen I select field, user, there is no group memebership field to select from. Can anyone give me an example of how they have done this. Also, when setting up filters, can you use bolean logic with the filters??? IE.. user email ends with abc.com and user email ends with def.com? Thank you, Steve Click User -> Member Of ---------------------------...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Using COUNTIF in multiple wooksheets
I am trying to use countif to count the word "complete" in a range on mulitple wooksheets. I select my range and then hold shift to select other worksheets to include but it comes up with #value. When I do it with one worksheet it works fine. Help would be appreciated. Thanks Kevin COUNTIF does not work with multiple sheets First put a list with all sheets in a range on the summary sheet, assume you have 10 sheets you can put ALL their sheet names in for instance H1:H10, assume you want to count in the range A1:A10 in those sheets =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'...

Order Management Business Portal
I just added Order Management to a Business Portal Installation and received this in the error log. Was there something I was supposed to do first? What do I do from this point? Feature Id: Order Management Internal Location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\FEATURES\BPOrderManagementInternal Action: Activate Exception: There is no Web named "/BP/Sales". ...

Multiple Users
Let's say I buy merchandise for 1 department. I have dozens of users (for different departments), who import data (using a form) from 1 source database (in which they do not see). Upon importing the source data (their department info), they manipulate it, then delete the relevant old data in the source, and replace it with the newly manipulated data. My question is: Is there any chance of data deletion with multiple users hitting the source at the same time? Meaning, if I am only deleting and replacing MY department, it shouldn't affect other data in the table? We&...

ADDING A NUMBER

money 2000 delux trial edition
i cant get checks to print. i followed instruction but it says step 5 under to do click print checks. but there no such animal there in my left pane. any ideas or possible solutions. thanks ...

Exchange 2003 with multiple site
Hi, I have one domain and one Exchange 2003 server. Now we want to introduce another Exchange 2003 server as a replication server. Can we do that? The resion we want to do this so some people can access there email via Outlook express or on there Cell phone using POP3 client. Thanks You can't simply "replicate" Exchange servers. you would need to implement some 3rd party software to do this. Warning - it isn't cheap. Is there some reason they can't access the existing server via IMAP or POP3? Why do you need to install another server just for that? -- Ben Winze...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Money 2004 Deluxe and multiple network users
Is MS Money 2005 now "network aware"? In other words, can I set up a money file so that two users can access it across a home network without worrying about whether or not the other user is already in the file, thus causing corruption? I did a quick test which would suggest yes, but I want to triple check. Here's what I did: 1. Copied my money file to a safe location 2. Opened it on one computer (A) 3. Walked to another computer (B), opened it there as well 4. Opened A to Home page. 5. Opened B to Home page, then went to downloaded statements and accepted some transaction. 6. O...

multiple value choices for If range().value = "xxx"
The macro below runs on worksheet change and works properly. However, I have 5 values to examine in column H. The values are: Split, Payday 1, Payday 2, Payday 3, and Payday 4. Any of these choices should result in unlocking and clearing the cells in that row (first part of if statement). Otherwise, the range 'pasterage' is copied to that row and it is locked again. I can't find the proper syntax (if there is any) to say something like is possible in SQL (if ...value in ("Split","Payday 1",...)) Please advise on the best way to go about this. ...

printing multiple copies slowly and stopping between each one
For some reason in publisher only, when I want to print multiple copies of one project, it stops between each one I print and take forever instead of printing them all at one time. This article has troubleshooting steps you can try. Pay close attention to the spooler solution. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870622 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dmscofie...

No Signatures in Outlook from Multiple Addresses in Exchange 2003
I have recently moved all 8 of my domains' e-mail to an in-house Exchange 2003 Server. I can receive and send on all accounts just fine. However, when I go to reply to any message from the Exch03 Server in Outlook 03 and change the 'Send From' account to any of the accounts, the signatures that I had created for each address ins't inserted into the reply message. Specific example - I host 8 domains on this Exch03 Server - mydomain1, mydomain2, mydomain3, etc. I had someone send me a test message to me@mydomain.com and received it through above server just fine. I wan...

Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'
Hi, I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my Money 2003 Deluxe: "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'". I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges on that folder (as it is supposed to have). How I can solve it? Thank in advance. Di Fresco Marco > I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my > Money 2003 Deluxe: > "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and > Settings\[USER]\Local...

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Merge and Center Multiple Rows
I have two rows of numbers. After doing some comparisons, I want to send this spreadsheet to the customer with JUST the value for each column that we want them to see. Currently, we are going to the two side-by-side columns, deleting the number that we don't want them to see, then highlighting both cells and clicking on the merge and center button on the toolbar. This is all fine and dandy if you're doing one or two rows of data....but we've got pages and pages we have to do this to. My question is two-fold - I know about the STUPID error "The cell reference for a merged c...

Notes Connector with Multiple Address Book
Hello, Does anyone know if a field exist when importing contact from NOTES to define from which .nsf file they have been synchronized from? I'm actually importing around 20 address book from NOTES to Exchange and I have no way to identify for all the imported contact from which address book they are coming from. If you know a way to map the address book file name to a custom attribute or any other way, it will be appreciated Thank Michel Lapointe ...

Money Essentials #6
How do i restore a money 2003 file into money essentials? -- faf In microsoft.public.money, faf wrote: >How do i restore a money 2003 file into money essentials? It cannot be done. See "*" note on http://www.microsoft.com/money/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=002&active_tab=Compare You don't. Money Essentials knows nothing about real Money files. Trade in Money Essentials For Deluxe. "faf" <faf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA1E0E88-8B95-407F-8704-3B1EF4F08692@microsoft.com... > How do i restore a money 2003 file into money essential...