Adding financial institution

My banks name is Security Bank.  Pretty generic.  After clicking on 5
Security Banks in the Financial Institutions list (because there's no
location information displayed), none of them were mine.

Every FI has a unique FedRes routing number - why not let users enter that
and have the software find the FI in the database if it's available?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=9044e544-38d2-44b2-8cc2-5c6ef3b063f7&dg=microsoft.public.money
0
Ken1 (215)
6/29/2007 5:46:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Adding a row to a table (again)
There has to be a way to extend an array in Excel and have all of the references update correctly. I have a spreadsheet for tracking mileage on my car. The heart of the spreadsheet is an array (table) of mileage readings at irregular intervals. Here is some sample data showing row and column numbers. B C D E Date Odom Miles Days 17 6/13/05 51,114 2,956 (=C17-C16) 294 (=B17-B16) 18 6/14/05 51,132 18 (=C18-C17) 1 (=B18-B17) 19 3/23/06 54,169 3,037 (=C19-C18) 282 (=B19-B18) 20 3/12/07 58,255 4,086 (=C20-C19) 354 (=B20-...

Adding lots of new products quickly
At the moment adding simple products (name, alias and price) is quite slow as each bit of information is in a different tab. Is there any way that I can add products in a spreadsheet, worksheet or excel/text file mode? All I'd like is a name, lookup, and price columns. This would make adding new products 10 times faster and easier. Cheers Contact your RMS Partner and ask for the QSImport tool. If they don't know what you are talking about then you bought from the wrong company. If they can't give it to you post back. Rob "jetspeed" wrote: > At the moment add...

AD Domain migration & Exchange
Scenario: W2k3 AD Domain in SD with one child domain W2k AD Domain in HI, no children, but have their own exchange server What are the implications for exchange after moving the HI domain under SD? Existing: SD-w2k3 HI-W2k SD-W2k3 Child Future SD-W2k3 SD-W2k3 Child HI-W2k -- DLove Are we talking separate forests here? If so you will need to consolidate your Exchang orgs as there is only one org per Forest. Nue "dlove106" <dlove106@yahoo.com.donotspam> wrote in message news:DABAAA5D-171E-4C1C-87BB-2CE4673A1B2F@microsoft.co...

Using AD Distribution Groups for E-mail
Hello, Based on what I've read, it seems like I should be able to use Windows 2003 Server's POP3 service to get emails to a Distribution Group in AD. I have setup the Security Group in AD with an address like distrolist@myserver.local with an associated mailbox in POP3. I sent an email to the list but it's still stuck in the POP3. What am I missing? The correct news group. <g> Try posting to a group for your version of Windows Server. It is not a client side operation. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

adding functionality
I am building a web page and some how lost this option in the middle of doing it. Other than starting over can I retreave it? From Format Pub. open web options then add to your website . from here should find Add Functionality which open a list of option including SELL PRODUCTS which is what I want to do. But it is no longer there. -- Thanks James Sorry I failed to post the verson. I am using windows 7 and publisher 2007. -- Thanks James "James Kiefer" wrote: > I am building a web page and some how lost this option in the middle of doing > it. > O...

Adding Phoney Contacts?
Does anyone know what adverse email handling effects happen when a CRM contact has the same email address as a CRM user? Outbound - email to the contact seems to work Inbound - AFAIK, CRM will be unable to resolve inbound email addresses to CRM records due to ambiguity Anyone aware of other effects, or things to be aware of, in this scenario? Thanks That should be the only issue you run into. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:10:52 -0000, "Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@opt...

Adding path to footer in Excel 97
Can someone tell me please how to add the path of a document to a custom footer in Excel. It seems such a basic task but somehow doesn't appear to be obvious. Thanks Yvonne New Zealand Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Yvonne wrote: > Can someone tell me please how to add the path of a > document to a custom footer in Excel. It seems such a > basic task but somehow doesn't appear to be obvious. > > Thanks > Yvonne > New Zealand File|Page Setup, Click the Header/Footer Tab, Click the Custom F...

Adding Hyperlinks #2
I'm working with Publisher 2000 and would like to add some hyperlinks. Help instructs to click hyperlink on the Insert menu. My Insert Menu does not have that option. Any ideas on how to proceed? Hyperlinks only work in 2000 if you convert your publication to a web page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB1CB1FA-BDB7-4F05-A5D7-8BFFC87282BA@microsoft.com... > I'm working with Publisher 2000 and would like to add some hyperlinks....

problems adding days to a date
Hi, I have a field that sums a date plus 14 days and I am getting some very strange results. Any clue? -- Carys What have you got and what strange results are you getting If there is a 'true' date in A1 (01/01/2006) then =A1+14 will give you 15/01/2006 (UK dd/mm/yyyy) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Carys" <Carys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9695E500-67BA-407C-AF2F-3AEA692F37A2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have a field that sums a date plus...

Financial Statement
Hi We have GP 10 SP3 , i created a layout for Balance sheet in Advanced Financial and saved it , later i made some changes in the layout and when i clicked save GP crashed and when i logged in again i got a message sating that THE LAYOUT FOR THIS REPORT IS MISSING , i tried to create a new Balance sheet layout but still GP is shutting down at the time of saving the layout . Any help . -- aboody ...

Adding Trendline To Just Some of the Bars in Chart
Is it possible to add a trendline to just some of the bars in a chart? Suppose each bar represents a month, and you wanted to just show a trendline beginning with a month that wasn't the first month in the chart. Is this possible? Thanks, Carroll Rinehart Add the desired points as another data series and have XL calculate the trendline for this series. You can always format the series so that it appears invisible. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <1140795679.754703.3...

Make Table Query
How do you add (in run-time) primary key and indexing to a table (during creation or after creation) when it has been created through a make-table query? Either from a designed query or VBA SQL statement. ...

Adding up values in a textbox on a form
I have a data entry form with 3 textboxes for user input. I want to add up the values from the 3 textboxes, and display the total in a new textbox. As the user makes changes, I want the Total textbox to update automatically. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Rhema, What's in the textbox is stored as a string by default. You have to convert them to values before you do any arithmetic with them. like: TextBox3.Va...

Error adding WEB REFERENCE in VISUAL STUDIO 2005 PROFESSIONAL PRE BETA 2
Hello, i have a webservice that was functioning perfectly in VS Express 2005 Beta 1. Now i have installed the VS 2005 Professional Pre Beta 2 and when i create a new project and try to add the WEB REFERENCE to my web service the follow erro occurs: The type initializer for 'System.Net.SystemNetworkCredential' threw an exception. Anybody help me, Tks. ...

mailbox store missing in AD
Hi i was wondering if ye could shed some light on this for me?? I have a forest with two domains say staff and students, on the staff AD's i when i create a user it shows me mailbox stores i want to add the user too, it also ask's me to specifie an external user account once i do that it works, if i connect to the student AD's the mailbox stores are missing?? why is this?? Thanks in advance Dave Do you mean that when you create a student user, it doesn't prompt you to choose the mailbox store? If so, it is likely that the server you are creating the student users from...

Adding Contacts folders to the Address
I've moved to a new laptop. Installation of MSO Small Business '07 went well, until I got to Outlook. For some reason the option to select Add to Outlook Address Book isn't available, (washed out). When I click in the box nothing happens. I have tried to repair with the software but still no difference. Anyone out there have an ideas? I have compared everything with old unit and all seems the same except I cannot select the option above. The result is that I am unable to click on To: Cc: or Bcc: to retrieve email addresses. Answered countless times. Sounds to me as ...

Why Does Mortgage And Loans Go To Ads?
Why when I press the Mortgage And Loans tab, it doesn't go to my mortgages and loans, but displays a page that asks me to "Find a mortgage loan that's right for you"? This is just crazy... I mean, these programs used to be useful, but they are just becoming ads for financial services. Is there any way to change this so that by clicking on Mortgage and Loans tab I actually get a listing of my Mortgage and Loans? If not, is there a financial program out there that manages your finances, minus the constant pitches for 'financial services'? Some people find Q...

adding a toolbar function to an excel cell
Hi I'm trying to run a toolbar function (Refresh All) , from cell M20. I'd rather do this than have it placed on the toolbar. Is it possible to do this? Grateful for any advice. Best Wishes hi you can't put the icon refresh all in the cell but you could use the before double click event on the cell to run a macro. right click the sheet that contains the cell you want to activate the refresh. click view code and paste this macro in the code window. Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Not Intersect(Tar...

AD created Dist. List not visible to Outlook Clients
Created a distribution list in AD. When user's access the GAL. The distribution list is not visible. What can I do to fix this issue. I have other DL's that are visible but my new lists are not visible. The update policy is set to always run. How long do you wait? Exchange talks to AD, and DL's depend upon yout GC's updating. Ours take up to 1/2 an hour in a local site before they are visible... "Faking_It" <FakingIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFB820E0-73AE-4040-A02D-08FAEE1E0C9C@microsoft.com... > Created a distribution list ...

Money Plus Premium v17: Adding Category to Advanced Budget
I have a Legal Fees category created which I have allocated epenses to in the past year via the account register and want to add it to my advanced budget going forward. But on the advanced budget /expense area, when I try to create a Legal fees budget group or add it to Other Expenses, the Legal Fees category does not show up in the list of categories to select. What am I missing? ...

Adding + in front of a number
I have a column of numbers which represent a change in value over the previous year. I want to have a + in front of the number if it's a positive change. Let's say my first number is 500. My problem is that I can write something like, if(a1>0,"+"&a1), but when then I can't format the number. If the number is in the millions I can't provide a comma as a thousand separator and I cannot tell it how many decimal places I want to show. Is there a really easy way to do that, or do I have to write a huge formula to precisely spell out the formatting within...

Login to AD from one VLAN to another
I have an XP pc in a separate VLAN (VLAN5) from the Domain Controller server(VLAN1) and I cannot get the PC to browse the domain using and also the group policy doesn't run. Has anyone done something like this and how did you get it to work? What do you mean browsing the domain? If you are talking about the network you will needs a WINS server. As far as group policy make sure the user and computer onject are within the Ou that the policy is being applied against and the computer or user has read and apply rights. http://www.comptechdoc.org/os/windows/win2k/win2kgpolici...

Adding documents to "File"
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I the Top line of word, where the apple logo, Word-File-Edit and so on. How do I get the &quot;last 6 documents&quot; that I have recently opened to appear when you clicl on &quot;File&quot;? In article <59bb8f2b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <billyboy@officeformac.com> wrote: >Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I the Top >line of word, >where the apple logo, Word-File-Edit and so on. How do I get the "last 6 >documents" that I have recently open...

New Exchange Server in Existing AD Environment
We have an existing AD Domain Environment and we are currently starting to instaled Exchange 2003. The question I have is currently the user's have email addresses that are there firstname.lastname@domain.com. However, there AD logins are firstinitiallastname. As expected when creating the Exchange accounts it want's to make the email address firstinitiallastname@domain.com. If there a way to change this behavior so that when i tell it to create the user's email account that is does firstname.lastname@domain.com? Thanks. On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:37:02 -0700, emperorbob <emp...

Disclaimer not added when sent from a Lotus Notes client
Hi all the group, In our company, we recently added the option to add a disclaimer to all the outgoing SMTP mail using the "famous" Visual Basic script provided by Microsoft (EventSinkScript.vbs) that can be obtained here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/ The problem we're facing is the solution seems to work just fine for almost all the situations (Outlook 2003, direct telnet to port 25, etc) but some of our users have a Lotus Notes client and, although their messages arrive finally to the Exchange frontend/gateway, the disclaimer is just not added for them The ...