add ticker symbol money 2003

Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not
enter ticker symbols when I set them up.  I need to go
back and add them but can't seem to find that option.  Is
there an easy way to add them by looking them up or
entering them?  Which screen?
0
shelbyite (2)
7/27/2003 4:56:10 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:56:10 -0700, "s" <shelbyite@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not
>enter ticker symbols when I set them up.  I need to go
>back and add them but can't seem to find that option.  Is
>there an easy way to add them by looking them up or
>entering them?  Which screen?

If you set up the mutual funds the way Money wants you to; that is to say if
you set them up as Investments within an account, then go to the Portfolio
view.  In the left panel select "Work with Investments"; then "Choose a
specific investment".  Select your mutual fund.  From the left panel menu
select "Details" and you will see a place to enter the symbol (as well as a
button to help find the appropriate symbol).

If you made the common mistake of setting the mutual funds up as "accounts",
then you need to correct that first.

--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
7/27/2003 5:09:15 PM
Thanks! - I knew there was a way to get to it but just
couldn't seem to find the right screen.  When I converted
from Quicken during the last year, I made the mistake you
mentioned in setting up the accounts.  My current project
is "fixing" that so it will work better with online
downloads.

0
shelbyite (2)
7/27/2003 8:22:17 PM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:22:17 -0700, "s" <shelbyite@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks! - I knew there was a way to get to it but just
>couldn't seem to find the right screen.  When I converted
>from Quicken during the last year, I made the mistake you
>mentioned in setting up the accounts.  My current project
>is "fixing" that so it will work better with online
>downloads.

Since you have your investments set up properly, another way to access the
details screen:
	Select Portfolio.
	Right click on any investment and select "See Details" from the
right-click menu.
	Once you change that particular investment, if you click on the arrow
under the Page title (the one that says ...Mutual Fund details), you will see a
list of your other investments and can quickly select another.

--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)

Exchange 2003 SP2 and cluster
Hello, I am currently preparing the upgrade of our Exchange 2003 SP1 cluster to SP2, and I have a small question regarding this KB article : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328839/en-us. I want to apply the latest hotfixes after SP2 has been installed, but, at point 11, it is specified that if I apply a hotfix, I have to skip this step and go to point 12, otherwise, I have to execute another command (Upgrade Exchange Virtual Server) from Cluster Administrator. As I plan to apply hotfixes, I am surprised that in the rest of the procedure, I do not see any mention to the Upgrade Exchange Virt...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Office 2003 on win 7
HI I Install Office 2003 on win 7 - can't import .pst The Imort button Is blank , what sould i do ? Thank, Moysh You would never import a PST in the first place. Use a supported method for data transfer instead. We post them here daily. The most likely reasons you have no import function is that you either haven't installed the importers and exporters or your Toolbar needs to be configured to show them. -- Russ Valentine "Moysh" <Moysh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E479938D-686B-4013-954A-DF30A4788002@microsoft.com... > HI > ...

Excel Add Ins

Money 2K Home and Business Mortgage Issue
I inadvertently deleted my recurring mortgage payment in my Bills Summary. How do I get it set back up, or re-establish it? Thanks! Restore from the immediately previous backup!?! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "cpa10house" <cpa10house@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EB5B28A-C4AD-4789-9545-2556BE9B4901@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently deleted my recurring mortgage payment in m...

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar
back Outlook calendar is deleting events from my calendar older than 2 months (it's keeping recurring events). Auto Archive is not running. I synchronise calendar with my Blackberry which is set to keep appointments forever. When synchonising these past items are not being copied to Outlook calendar. What do I need to do to to synchonise all events/appointments and not have Calendar delete past events "Tim on the Common" <Tim on the Common@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021422B4-ACBD-4E0C-BE97-091031042CD8@microsoft.com... > back Outloo...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

microsoft word 2003 save multipage doc to multiple files
Hello! Is there any possible way to resolve my problem : I have 60 page document and id like to split this doc to 60 single paged files. Is there any way to do this whit some magic word option? Reagrds - HE ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Exchange 2003 Error
I haven't been able to find any postings about this one yet, if anyone could help us out we'd appreciate it... We've removed the old Exchange 5.5 server from our Exchange organization. Now we have only our Exchange 2003 server running and it is running fine, except for an event log error related to the Active Directory Connector. It is Error # 8026 and says LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory (Old Server) for distinguished name 'domain\account'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Users: Our FQDN - Site\Organization'...

Format text to add character

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

Upgrade from NT 4.0/Ex5.5 to Windows Server 2003/Exchange2003
I'm presently working at a client site and they presently have one NT4 PDC Server and 2 NT4 BDCs in the same domain XYZDom. The BDCs have Ex5.5 running in the different organizations/domains i.e xyz.com and xyzafrik.com. Each Ex 5.5 server hosts different domain mailboxes i.e john@xyz.com and the client use outlook to check their mails, and the other ex 5.5 server hosts john@xyzafrik.com and the client use outlook express to check their mails. The xyzafrik.com server acts as a POP3 server. I did an in-place upgrade of the PDC to server 2003 and i was only able to migrate mailboxes ...

Multiple accounts with one bank/broker
I have several accounts with one bank but they have different passwords (accounts are under different SSNs). In Money 2007, I can only figure out how to setup one password per bank/broker in the "manage online services". Can someone tell me if its possible to automatically download transactions from one institution for four accounts with four different log in identifications? DougKC, You CAN set up separate online accounts with different passwords from the same broker. I've successfully done it with Fidelity. However, you can't "manage online services" tha...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Installing Money 2006 on Two Machines?
X-No-Archive: yes Is it possible to install Money 2006 on two machines? I know there was some Activation process involved when I installed it on my Desktop. Now I want to install it on my Laptop also. Can I do that, or will it complain...? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, John Simon wrote: > >Is it possible to install Money 2006 on two machines? I know there was some >Activation process involved when I installed it on my Desktop. Now I want to >install it on my Laptop also. Can I do that, or will it complain...? > The former. Help->About->LicenseTerms explai...

add a DC in a LegSite

SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003 requesting data, freeze
I have two separate clients that are running the new SBS 2003 with XP workstations running Outlook 2003. Both randomly receive the messages: Outlook is requesting data from the server Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Server Client 1 Running 2 servers that each has a Dual GHz Xeon w/hyperthreading on with 4 gigs of ram. One server is running the SBS 2k3 and the other server is running a Win 2k3 as a terminal server. They are connected on a 1Gig backplane. 10 users total. Client 2 Running 2 servers. One server has a 2.GHz P4 w/hyperthreading on running SBS ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
need help new can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ?? THANKS Sure you "can", but the question is why? If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files. Next, simply re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to proceed. That's really all there is to it. If you have any mail in the old databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them instead of dele...

Outlook 2003 / Exchange 5.5 Prompting Password
Our user and computer accounts are in an AD domain and our Exchange 5.5 Servers are in an NT domain with a two way trust to the AD user domain. Intermittently, Outlook 2003 will prompt for a username and password for the mailbox as though the trust is lost, though users are still able to access file servers in the NT domain which proves that the trust is OK. I have used AD Domains and Trusts to validate that the trust is fine both ways. Most of the time, Outlook 2003 opens fine, but when the prompts start appearing, it seems I need to restart the netlogon service on the AD domain contro...