Add Capital One Credit Card Account

In Money Deluxe (2008)  the add credit card account wizard tries to
force the use of Capital One's banking web site,  which is wholly
different to, and uses different log-in credentials, to the Capital
One Credit Card web site.  How do I force the add credit card wizard
to reference the credit card site?
0
ssbn04 (6)
6/14/2008 12:18:37 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Capital One has an OFX service within Money, listed as Capital One Bank, that
is available for customers that have either just bank accounts or both bank
accounts and credit cards which is why this FI name is available on both the
bank and credit cards list of FI choices. In other words only Capital One
customers that have both bank accounts and credit cards which are enabled for
Online Services within money can get downloads into Money for their credit
cards. Credit card only customers cannot use this FI name to get their
account downloads.
Capital One has chosen not to support Credit card only customers in their
OFX feed.
The only way that these customers can get their accounts updated at the
present time is by signing into the Capital One Credit Card site and download
the web statement and importing it into Money.

"Silbury Hill" wrote:

> In Money Deluxe (2008)  the add credit card account wizard tries to
> force the use of Capital One's banking web site,  which is wholly
> different to, and uses different log-in credentials, to the Capital
> One Credit Card web site.  How do I force the add credit card wizard
> to reference the credit card site?

Thank you, John, for the quick reply...Strange behavior on Capital
One's part, but at least I now understand why thing won't work.

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:47:00 -0700, John Gutierrez
<JohnGutierrez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Capital One has an OFX service within Money, listed as Capital One Bank, that
>is available for customers that have either just bank accounts or both bank
>accounts and credit cards which is why this FI name is available on both the
>bank and credit cards list of FI choices. In other words only Capital One
>customers that have both bank accounts and credit cards which are enabled for
>Online Services within money can get downloads into Money for their credit
>cards. Credit card only customers cannot use this FI name to get their
>account downloads.
>Capital One has chosen not to support Credit card only customers in their
>OFX feed.
>The only way that these customers can get their accounts updated at the
>present time is by signing into the Capital One Credit Card site and download
>the web statement and importing it into Money.
>
>"Silbury Hill" wrote:
>
>> In Money Deluxe (2008)  the add credit card account wizard tries to
>> force the use of Capital One's banking web site,  which is wholly
>> different to, and uses different log-in credentials, to the Capital
>> One Credit Card web site.  How do I force the add credit card wizard
>> to reference the credit card site?

0
ssbn04 (6)
6/14/2008 3:55:57 AM
Bank of America does the same thing.

Download the information and you can easily import it.  I often just
copy the information (using the cut and paste technique) and paste it
into Word and print that.  It is easiest to correctly compare the item
that way, for me.

Tom

Silbury Hill wrote:
> Thank you, John, for the quick reply...Strange behavior on Capital
> One's part, but at least I now understand why thing won't work.
>

> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:47:00 -0700, John Gutierrez
> <JohnGutierrez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> Capital One has an OFX service within Money, listed as Capital One Bank, that
>> is available for customers that have either just bank accounts or both bank
>> accounts and credit cards which is why this FI name is available on both the
>> bank and credit cards list of FI choices. In other words only Capital One
>> customers that have both bank accounts and credit cards which are enabled for
>> Online Services within money can get downloads into Money for their credit
>> cards. Credit card only customers cannot use this FI name to get their
>> account downloads.
>> Capital One has chosen not to support Credit card only customers in their
>> OFX feed.
>> The only way that these customers can get their accounts updated at the
>> present time is by signing into the Capital One Credit Card site and download
>> the web statement and importing it into Money.
>>
>> "Silbury Hill" wrote:
>>
>>> In Money Deluxe (2008)  the add credit card account wizard tries to
>>> force the use of Capital One's banking web site,  which is wholly
>>> different to, and uses different log-in credentials, to the Capital
>>> One Credit Card web site.  How do I force the add credit card wizard
>>> to reference the credit card site?

0
dubwmson (5)
6/14/2008 11:13:14 AM
This is not true for me.  I have a Capital One Credit Card and Savings
Account.  Only the Savings Account Downloads directly.  I have to manually
download the data from the Credit Card account.  I also have to access them
separately on the web even though I use the same UserID and Password for
both.
--
Peace,
BobJ

"John Gutierrez" <JohnGutierrez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Capital One has an OFX service within Money, listed as Capital One Bank,
> that
> is available for customers that have either just bank accounts or both
> bank
> accounts and credit cards which is why this FI name is available on both
> the
> bank and credit cards list of FI choices. In other words only Capital One
> customers that have both bank accounts and credit cards which are enabled
> for
> Online Services within money can get downloads into Money for their credit
> cards. Credit card only customers cannot use this FI name to get their
> account downloads.
> Capital One has chosen not to support Credit card only customers in their
> OFX feed.
> The only way that these customers can get their accounts updated at the
> present time is by signing into the Capital One Credit Card site and
> download
> the web statement and importing it into Money.
>
> "Silbury Hill" wrote:
>
>> In Money Deluxe (2008)  the add credit card account wizard tries to
>> force the use of Capital One's banking web site,  which is wholly
>> different to, and uses different log-in credentials, to the Capital
>> One Credit Card web site.  How do I force the add credit card wizard
>> to reference the credit card site?

0
Privacy1 (389)
6/15/2008 4:11:36 AM
"Silbury Hill" <ssbn04@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
> Thank you, John, for the quick reply...Strange behavior on Capital
> One's part, but at least I now understand why thing won't work.

I successfully download my Mom's Cap One VISA through Yodlee. You have =
to be willing to put a Live ID on your file. If you do, you may also =
have to go to the MSN Money site and set up the account there, then sync =
Money. I recall some difficulty connecting with that account. I think =
that was my workaround.
--=20
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

0
spam_magnet (1210)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

How do I move an Exchange mailbox from one user to another?
I'm new to Exchange and my first task proved to be a bit more than I could chew: One of my users, lets call her Annie, has two NT accounts in my domain: AnnieA and AnnieB. AnnieA has email address AnnieA@MyDomain.com and AnnieB doesn't have email. Now I want to remove account AnnieA and let AnnieB inherit AnnieA's email address and mail box. How do I do this? Thanks! /Carl What version of Exchange? In 5.5 you can just go to the mailbox properties and change the user account associated with the mailbox. In 2000 you use ADU&C to right click >exchange tasks >remove mai...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Multiple accounts with one bank/broker
I have several accounts with one bank but they have different passwords (accounts are under different SSNs). In Money 2007, I can only figure out how to setup one password per bank/broker in the "manage online services". Can someone tell me if its possible to automatically download transactions from one institution for four accounts with four different log in identifications? DougKC, You CAN set up separate online accounts with different passwords from the same broker. I've successfully done it with Fidelity. However, you can't "manage online services" tha...

Purchasing invoice terms should default from PO not Vendor card
Payment terms, shipping method and FOB should default from the PO onto the Purchasing Invoice. Purchasing Managers negotiate special pricing with vendors based on terms. The terms the Purchasing Manager assigns to the PO are part of the legal agreement between the companies. When the invoice arrives in AP, the terms on the Purchasing Invoice should default from the PO, not the Vendor card. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the me...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

two sql tranform statement on one report
How do i get two tranforms statement on the same report but the pivot part to only be used like below Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (1,3,5,7) then another on same report Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (2,4,6,8) any ideas??? One way I can think of is to use sub-reports. The other option would be to use a union query to combine the two crosstab queries if the queries were returning the same basic data. And then group by the "source" SELECT "A" as Source, FldA, FldB , [1] as A, [3] as B, [5] as C, [7...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

How to Delete 'Un-needed Account?'
Hi: In the past, I created three different Users' Account, however I deleted two of accounts, leaving only Administrator, me and Guest Account by accessing, .... Control Panel - User's Account. However, there is still one of Accounts surfacing everytime I installed devices, such as new Printer and even created new program, as "Owner,' even though I'm the one who is 'Owner/Administrator.' When I attempted to delete this Account by accessing, .... Computer - Document - Users, .... it says, ... other person/user is still using .... popping up in th...

Where is the "Manage Your Credit" Page?
I want to access the free credit report with M07, but have looked around and can't find the link. In the Help sectionI am told to go to the "Manage Your Credit" page, but the link won't take me anywhere (error on page). Does anyone know where that page is? or where the link to get the free credit report is? Are you using M07 Premium? "Anna" <rhodesbiz@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1156715965.422003.133650@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I want to access the free credit report with M07, but have looked > around and can't find the link. In t...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Issue with one account's password...
I've been beating my head against the wall on this one for awhile now... I have one user who's password will not work. I've tried resetting it numerous times, and it will still not allow her or myself to log in. What could I be missing here? Keep in mind that I'm pretty new to this Exchange Server stuff in any replies you may have. Thanks so much for any help you can throw my way! By the way, the password is very simple, so it's not an issue of mis-typing. Also, I've given it plenty of time to update the AD listing, so that shouldn't be an issue, right?...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...