Actual expenses

Can someone please tell me how you get your actual expenses to show up in the
budget and spending tracker?? I have downloaded my statements and such, but
the software is not pulling that info into the budget. How do you do this??
Thank you!
0
Claire (11)
12/28/2007 3:05:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Budget and Actual Income
I'm using Money 2006 Deluxe. How can I figure out what amounts money is using to calculate my Actual Income on the Budget Summary Screen? It would be nice to drill down on the amount and see what is include. The reason I'm asking is because the amount is not what I think it should be base on 2 paychecks and X money in cash we receive in rent this month so far. The actual value is actually hundreds of dollars more and I'm trying to figure out why. "Shadowz" <Shadowz@NoSpam.com> wrote in message news:11g1hosr69g7b26@corp.supernews.com... > I'm us...

How can I keep a running total of expenses in Excel?
I post on one sheet, but I would like to keep a running total on a separate sheet. Can anyone help me? ...

Actual expenses
Can someone please tell me how you get your actual expenses to show up in the budget and spending tracker?? I have downloaded my statements and such, but the software is not pulling that info into the budget. How do you do this?? Thank you! ...

Print Actual Size
Have a nightmare time, i have some labels that i have made using excel there are 2 rows and 24 columns. they are exactly the same size however, when i print them out on A3 paper which it just fits when margins are expanded, the cells start of at the right size but then gradually get smaller. WHY!!!! why can i not just print actual size. thank you in advance Stevene, might be easier to use word to print the labels For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateA...

Showing only actual natural un-rounded full integers
Hi -- I am trying to create a method of instructing a range of cells (60 columns x 8 rows) to only show a resulting number from a formula if it is a totally whole number. I do not want to use any formula results if it contains any fractional results whatsoever. In the rows where I have entered formulas to show "resulting" new home sales, I want to create a method that will hide any formula results that contain a fraction. I only want to show any non-rounded results that result in a whole number, and I do not want any form of rounding to take place at any time. I have tried the f...

PO Value against actual
Can RMS show what was the original value and quantity of the PO as against the recieved value and quantity? Sometimes there are some descrepancies between the actual PO and what was delivered. Does RMS record the difference and show it as well? ...

Why is the actual calculation different from actual sample
This is my Formula =(a1-a2) a1 = 37.5 a2 = 10 response should be -27.5 But response comes to 28 and under format the sample says 27.5 why ? You either have a typo or don't understand arithmetic. 37.5 - 10 is 27.5 10 - 37.5 is -27.5 You will see 28 or -28 if formatted to no DP Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 1 May 2010 09:36:01 -0700, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is my Formula > > =(a1-a2) > >a1 = 37.5 >a2 = 10 > >response should be -27.5 > >But response comes ...

Revenue Expense Deferrals
Is revenue/expense deferrals a separate module for GP? I found information about it in the help screens, but do not see it on the distribution screen where it says it should be. We are on GP10. Bob, Yes, it is a separate module. It's installed separately and, depending on your GP licensing model, may need to be purchased separately. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Bob Harrison" <BobHarrison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD86C5AA-B8F5-4B80-A796-F72987F338C5@microsoft.com... > Is revenue/expense deferrals a separate...

actual month
I would like to make an excel sheet and i need a cell that shows only the actual year and month. This cell should be in the header of this document. How can I do it? Please help me! Thank you! In a cell (A1 for example) enter =TODAY() Use Tools|Macro|VBA Editor In the Project window (left panel) locate your workbook, click on This Workbook Paste this subroutine Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim dte As Date dte = Date With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftHeader = Format(dte, "mmmm yyyy") End With End Sub When you print, the month and year wil...

Tracking Expenses
I have a list of expenses, some of these expenses are electricity bills. I have a column A 'Date', column B "Description", next column C is 'Amount' and next D column is 'Paid'. There are several entries for electricity mixed in with other entries such as registration, petrol, insurance etc I'd like excel (2002) to search column B and calculate all the entries for electricity only so I can display the total. Is a macro the only way to achieve this? I'm not familiar with macro's YET. Mickey Hi One way =SUMIF($B:$B,"Electricity&quo...

entering historical expenses
hello - i'm sure this is a really easy question. i've been tracking my variable expenses (gas, groceries, dry cleaner, clothes) on paper the last 6 months is there a way i can go in and enter every single expense i've reported over the last 6 months onto microsoft money - or does it only work going forward. it seems that you can enter monthly payments but i want something where every day i can come home and enter my receipts for whatever it is under pre-named categories...(plus have access to a summary of my past handwritten ones) thanks!! You can enter and categorize his...

Timesheets and Actuals
Hi I have a question about timesheets and actual work on projects. I am using Project Server 2007 and I have 'Restrict updates to Project Web Access' checked on the 'Task Settings and Display' page in project server as I want to maintain a separation between the project and timesheets i.e. I only want the resources to be able to update the time shown in timesheets and the corresponding data in the reporting database. I do want to be able to update the actual work on the project plan in project so the PMs can set the tasks to 100% complete etc. With 'Re...

How many actual days left formula
Can someone please create a formula for me that will show the number of weeks and days between 2 dates (as actual number of weeks and days - not a fraction). The dates will always be within 12 months of each other. Rob Hi Rob! With earliest date in A1 and later date in B1: =INT((B1-A1)/7)&" weeks "&MOD(B1-A1,7)&" days" If A1: 29-Jan-2004 And B1: 16-Feb-2004 Returns: 2 weeks 4 days -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good hom...

Deleting Actual Work Deletes Protected Actuals
I am running Project Server 2007 with SP2 and Feb 2010 CU. I am using the Task Setting Restrict Updates to PWA. However, when I delete all the Actual Work for a resource in Project Pro, clicking Sync to Protected Actuals does nothing. In addition, all the hours entered via My Tasks of PWA are gone. Has anyone else experienced this bug? Hi Andrew, Is your Project Professional client also running SP2 + CU? I have seen what you mentioned but it was a bug that affected SP1 and I'm pretty sure it was fixed before SP2... Specifically the bug I recall was that it was possibl...

Formula on Actual Vs Plan
Hi Friends! Could some help me on this formula? I need to complete a task say from 1-Jun-05 to 30-Jun-05 i.e 30 days, but however on a given day when I analyse the Project schedule (say today), I find out that on the 9th day i.e 9-Jun-05 on actual progress I have completed only 4% of the Job, Hence what should be my forecasted days to complete the job a 100% in actual, now putting it in a mathematical sense: 100% = 30days (Plan) 4% = 9days (Actual & when the plan is 30%) Hence 96% = ? (How may days in Forecast) I want the formula to be dynam...

How can i tell what Email address an item was actually sent to??
In my 'Sent' folder in Outlook, i open a mail mesasge. in the "To:" field, it has the persons name, not their Email, like "Bill Smith". When i click on their name, the Outlook Contact i have for that person opens up. But, i have multiple Email addresses in that Contact. How can I tell which actual Email address it was actually sent to? The person did not receive it, and we are trying to figure out where it actaully went. Thank you. Tom Did you right click on the name and scroll to properties? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Actual income does not appear in budget
I'm using: - Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe - Version 17.0.120.1415 - Savings & Spending Budget My actual "Wages & Salary Net Income" does not appear when looking at my budget. Thus, I look like I am receiving far less income than expected. The entries do show up in Reports. I've tried adding a recurring bill and that did not show up either. I also tried calling it "Other Income" as well as making up my own category, "Garbage Income". That didn't work either. I'm new to Money so your help is much appreciated. ...

Lottery as expense
Anyone know how I can expense lottery purchases on a weekly or monthly basis? "Joseph A. Zupko" <jzupko@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uZKM4$%23EGHA.3036@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone know how I can expense lottery purchases on a weekly or monthly > basis? Entertainment? Gambling losses? Taxes:On People Who Can't Do Math? "Joseph A. Zupko" <jzupko@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uZKM4$%23EGHA.3036@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone know how I can expense lottery purchases on a weekly or monthly > basis? > Taxes:On Pe...

How to Add a Sub Form to track Expenses
I have a need to add a sub form to track expenses into a form that is for work orders. I need to track expenses by the following criteria: -Whether it is labor or parts & give me a total expense for each -Who is to be reimbursed for it (Repair Center, Technician, Manufacturer, Wholesaler, etc.) -What the total expenses are for the call -A way to notate individual actions on each line item in the expense subform (charged to credit card, entered in accounting, sent check, etc.) I'm pretty sure I know how to add a subform, I just don't know how to setup the subform with all the crite...

how to add hours and show actual hours not decimal numbers
I am trying to put together an employee work schedule, showing actual hours for punch in and out times. How do I set it up to add actual hours not decimal hours. Example: 11 hours is 0.46, if I change it to military time it will show 11 hours for the day but the total for the week is still all of the decimals added up. This is probably simple to do but I am too new with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks B2: 23:00 start 11 PM C2 07:00 end 7 AM D2: =C2-B2+(C2<B2) format as time h:mm, or E2: =24 * (C2-B2+(C2<B2)) form...

What does \widowctrl actually do?
It never worked ... So, I set \widctlpar in the document Defaults, And that does-work, just fine.... Ergo, \widowctrl has no effect.... What does \widowctrl actually do? Ray. \nowidctlpar No widow/orphan control. This is a paragraph-level property and is used to override the document-level \widowctrl. \widctlpar Widow/orphan control is used for the current paragraph. This is a paragraph property used to override the absence of the document-level \widowctrl Also see "http://www.biblioscape.com/rtf15_spec.htm" Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry;3731746 Wrote: ...

Switching Between Showing Formula Or Actual Result In A Cell ?
Hello: Probably so simple, I'm embarrased to ask. I put in a formula such that in a cell there would be the SUM of a column of numbers. Pretty sure I did it correctly. When i look at the cell that should have the Sum, I see the formula. How do I switch between this cell showing the formular and/or the Sum ? Thanks, Bob you may have missed the = sign from in front of your formula "Robert11" wrote: > Hello: > > Probably so simple, I'm embarrased to ask. > > I put in a formula such that in a cell there would be the SUM of a column of > numbers. &...

Line Chart Format (Actual vs. Forecast)
I have a line chart with weekly data for 2 years. Weeks on the X axis and Pounds on the Y axis. They represents actual and forecasted pounds. I need to show the first portion of the line (actual) with solid color while the rest of the line (forecast) with dotted line. We are talking about one single line for production. How can I accomplish this? I don't want to do it manually. I'd rather have it changes automatically every week when the actual data override the forecasted data. Thanks. sahafi Make the chart with two series. Put all the dates in column A, put the actuals in c...

Show actual days
I have two tables : CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT]( [ClientKey] [int] NOT NULL, [PgmKey] [int] NULL, [Date_Admit_Program] [datetime] NULL, [Date_Discharged_Program] [datetime] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_SYS_FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED CREATE TABLE [dbo].[DateLookup]( [DateKey] [int] NOT NULL, [DateFull] [datetime] NULL, [CharacterDate] [varchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [FullYear] [char](4) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [QuarterNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekDayName] [varchar](10)...

Convert X-Axis Scale from Day/Month/Year Options to Actual Numbers
1) I have some charts where the X-Axis scale is calibrated by entering dates, and minor/major tick marks are in whole days/months/years. 2) I have similar charts where the X-Axis is calibrated using numbers that represent dates (i.e. 39287 for 7/24/07) and I can use numbers with multiple decimal places to set the major minor tick marks. How can I convert (1) to (2)? Chart (1) is difficult to use because the dates never line up as I want (with a specified beginning and ending date). Chart (2) does allow me to set a specified date at each end of the X-Axis. The first axis sounds like a...