Activation Number #2

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tom Whalen"
Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM
Subject: Activation Number
I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no
problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for
some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me
that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times.
Can someone email me and let me know the address for the
download.
thanks,
Tom Whalen
..

0
anonymous (74723)
11/21/2003 9:28:28 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

automatic Numbering
Hello, I am creating invitations for a fundraiser using the Business Card layout in Microsoft Publisher 2003 for XP. It is required for the invitations to include ticket numbers. But I was hoping that instead of writing them out by hand ticket 1 to 250, that there would be some way for me to have publisher include a number on the cards themselves. As in, if I tell it to print 250 copies of the card, it will print the first one with the number 1 where I've put "ticket no. ..." and then the next card/ticket would show ticket no. 2" Is this possible or am I just tryi...

How do I format a cell so that only specific numbers can be enter.
I want to format a cell so that only specific numbers can be entered. For instance only numbers between 1 and 5 can be entered. All other numbers will either force an error message or simply cannot be entered. Hi Jim check out data / validation (choose whole number - between 1 & 5 ... you can also write your own error messages on the error alter tab) check out www.contextures.com/tiptech.html for additional details on using Data Validation Cheers JulieD "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E311E76-7AB5-42E6-A835-8FD4F4A81B93@microsoft.com...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

finance charges #2
I think the finance charge batch for 8/31/04 was accidently deleted. Is there anyway to recover it or assess them again for 8/31/04?? Before assessing again I would make sure that they were not posted. If it was deleted you will have to assess again. "nannyj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:122601c4a11b$07859380$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I think the finance charge batch for 8/31/04 was > accidently deleted. Is there anyway to recover it or > assess them again for 8/31/04?? ...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

COUNT /COUNTIF for Multiple Column Defined Dynamic Named Range #2
Hi Myrna, Thank you very much for your assistance. Tin� Myrna Larson Wrote: > > Look at Help for INDEX for more information on how to return an entir > column. > > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,1),75) > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,2),75) > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,30),75) > > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:02:39 -0500, Tin > <Tin.1epiun@excelforum-nospam.com> > wrote: > > > > >Hi, > > > >Would like to use Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" in Formula. Th > Dynamic > >Named Range "RESULTS" spans 30 COLUMNS and man...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Two Computers #2
I currently have Microsoft Money 06 on my desktop and it works great. With my subscription running out for online updates I need to buy a new version. Does anyone know if about using two computers for one file will work? I would like to be able to switch between my desktop and my laptop. Thanks Money works marginally with network stored files. Performance is the big issue here. Money works very, very, poorly if two machines try to access the same file at once. If you move the file from machine to machine that would be fine but tedious. Synchronizing an offline copy would probably work ...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

numbering #2
Using Pub. 2000. I want to set a listing of calender dates vertically. 1/tab/topic/enter, 8/tab/topic/enter and so on in a vertical flush left format. The number tool tab keeps popping up and wants to put in the next number in sequence, as 1, 2, 3, 4, I want to use different numbered dates when I go to a next line. How do I stop this from happening constantly. Thanks for your help. Tools, AutoCorrect Options, AutoFormat as you type tab... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Harvey" <anonymous@dis...

Custom Cell Format #2
Good Morning: I would appreciate any help with the following problem: I am using XP OS and Excel 2002. I need to enter a series of numbers (which are really text since no calculation will be needed). For instance I might need to add the following: 4000-5002-4911-1567 I created a custom format cell of 0000"-"0000"-"0000"-"0000 When I enter 4000500249111567 it displays 4000-5002-4911-1560 . The custom format appears to be rounding all my last digits to zero. Thanks in advance, for any help. That is because you are coming up against Excel precision limits, 15 ...

Category axis for negative numbers
I have created a column graph that consists of all negative numbers. How do I get the category axis above the 0 mark. Since all the numbers are negative, the category descriptions are appearing in the upper middle of the graph and not outside the graph. Andrea - Double click on the axis, click on the Patterns tab. Select the High or Low option for Category Labels (bottom right of the dialog). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Andrea wrote: > I have created a column graph that consists of all &g...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Error Number:0X80040114
Hi, I am having problem removing messages from outbox. The message will send out everytime I click on 'send and receive', but they remain in the outbox. I can't move them or delete them. I get the following message: The MAPI Spooler has already begun transmitting this message. (Account:'Server', SMTP Server: 'email server name', Error Number:0X80040114). I have no problem receiving messages and I have tried both IMAP and POP accounts. I also tried the following: 1.scanpst to repair local pst, no errors 2.create a different profile and import email from ...

Range of object _Worksheet failed #2
Thanks, I'll give it a try -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27028 ...

SQL Server 2000 Report Pack for Microsoft CRM 1.2
Hi, I have a single server deployment of Microsoft CRM 1.2 in Small Business Server 2003. Where would I install the SQL Server 200 Report Pack for MS CRM? Is it in my current installation server (SBS 2003) or in a different workstation just like in the setup for Crystal Reports, wherein Crystal Reports 9.2.2 should not be installed in CRM server. Actually I have tried to install the Report Pack in my single server deployment but I encountered this error: object reference not set to an instance of an object I have already complied with the system requirements except for having the Visu...

ignore street number on Combo Box Autoexpand
I have a list of street names in a form's Comb Box, some of the streets have more than one door number. I want the user to be able to type the first letter, that for example, is the letter 'M' for Main Street, and then the Combo Autoselect go to the first avaliable address beginning with 'M' which in the example below is '53 Main Street'. Is this possbile? eg: South Street West Street 53 Main Street 21 Main Street Main Street East Street North Street On Jan 5, 8:04 am, efandango <efanda...@discussions.microsof...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Account number on purchase orders
I would like our account number to show on the purchase order. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! This should just be a matter of adding the variable Purchaseorder.Supplier.AccountNumber to the Purchase Order Template defined in RMS Administrator. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 9/18/2010 12:04 AM, Al K. wrote: > I would like our account number to show on the purchase order. > Any help would be appreciated. > Thank you! This is a multi-part message in MIME fo...

PO numbers in HQ
When you use PO Planner in HQ Manager, how can you assign it the PO number you want rather than having it generate its own. It seems that can only be done from each store. anyone have a fix for this please. I have a customer who may go to retail pro because of this and some other quirks. thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. ...

Resolution Activities
I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? Which field stores this information? The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the 'why' (i.e why you won/lost). Guy. "EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74837B1C-40CE-40C5-95A0-DE6D771C9C6E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? > Which field stores this information? ...

Heading numbers in the left margin
Hi, I'm trying to create outline numbered headings, where the number is located in the left margin. I try to accomplish this using a negative value for "NumberPosition" on the ListTemplate. Initially, this works fine, but as soon as I click on the Heading's number, the whole paragraph, including the number, "jumps in" to the right so that the number is located exactly at the margin instead of to the left of it. I define my styles and ListTemplate in VBA, the relevant portion of which reads: With .ListTemplate.ListLevels(1) .NumberPo...