Account View Is Strange

I just added a US Bank Credit Card account to my Money 2007 file and the
Account Register looks much different than all of my other accounts and  I
do not see a transfer option to transfer from one card to another.

Any ideas?

0
bgreer5050 (13)
9/14/2007 12:08:18 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Bgreer5050 wrote:

>I just added a US Bank Credit Card account to my Money 2007 file and the
>Account Register looks much different than all of my other accounts and  I
>do not see a transfer option to transfer from one card to another.
>
>Any ideas?

I suggest you set
Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)->DisplayAllAccountsInTheAdvancedRegister
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Operating two accounts
I presume it must be possible to have two internet accounts set up on Outlook or OE, but I have never achieved it without getting error reports re the non default account. I have to constantly remove accounts when I don't need the spare then set them up when one ISP isn't working. Whats the secret? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Hi Trevor, the SMTP server for the non-default a/c must be set to the same as the default...

MS Money 2006 Expert and Accountant (and Financial Consultant)
I'm looking for a new accountant, and I want to find someone who can setup MS Money 2006 for me, and "dial-it-in" to the degree that only an expert can. Can anyone in this newsgroup recommend someone? I live in the Redmond / Seattle WA area. Thanks, Chris Boorman chris.boorman@microsoft.com ...

view attachments
outlook express lets me view attachements without opening them. How can I get Outlook 2002 to do the same?? They're entirely different applications. If you mean, can you see graphics in the body of the message in outlook, the answer is no, unless the images were embedded in an HTML or rich text message. Andy wrote: > outlook express lets me view attachements without opening > them. How can I get Outlook 2002 to do the same?? Try the macro in my post titled 'Re: How to get Attachments inline' from 12/13/2003 to view pictures. It works good for me, but I still haven...

Blank reply in emails but can view them in "auto preview"
When recieving a reply to some emails, I see nothing but the original email text without the reply text. The only way that I can see the reply text is if I set Outlook to use "auto preview", but there's nothing there if the message is opened. We are using Outlook 2000 sp3 internet mail (POP3) through a Verizon DSL connection (SMC Barricade router). It also seems to only happen when correxponding to people that are using Exchange Server. I've seen a few posts regarding this issue but I have not seen any resolution. I think it may also have to do with messages th...

Default Mail Account #2
I have multiple Email accoounts setup in Outlook 2003. I also have Exchange 2003 running on my network. When I go into my setting for my email accounts the default always goes back to the Exchange email account. I go in and setip the my own default adn the next time I exit Outlook and go back in the Email account is defaulted back to the exchange email account. Is there a fix or is there something I am missing Thanks Randy ...

Changing Name of stock/mutual fun within and account
Suppose there are many transactions within and account such as dividend/interest reinvesments and the stock/mutual fund changes it name. Mustindividual transaction be edited or is a mass change possible?? In advance, thabks to anyone with a work around/solution. DEH in Ohio when you change the name all the transactions associated with that old name changes. >-----Original Message----- >Suppose there are many transactions within and account >such as dividend/interest reinvesments and the >stock/mutual fund changes it name. > >Mustindividual transaction be edited or ...

Default to Accounts
We don't really use leads in our organization. Is there any way to make it so that, when the Sales button is pushed at the bottom of the screen, the user goes to the main accounts view, as opposes to the main Leads view. Thank you. Hi Paul, My understanding is that you can modify the Workflow on the server to do this. On a side note, I think the purpose of the 'Leads' area is to keep a contact/account/etc in there for no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Any longer and that person can be considered a "lost customer". He/She should to created as a contact/account/etc once...

Great Plains Setup Account structure
What is the downside of having a large number of account segments and large segment size? Appreciate your help frank -- Vancouver, Canada Are you talking about the account framework or the account format that is in the company setup? If you're talking about the framework, the documentation tells you that it can slow down the system but I believe we are talking very miniscule differences in performance, if any. I frequently set up large account frameworks and then make the account format in the company what it needs to be. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Frank" wrote: > W...

Project Server integration with Dynamics GP (Project Accounting)
Hi, We are a Cape Town based Dynamics GP reseller and have a prospect that wishes to implement Dynamics GP (Project Accounting) integrated with Project Server. If you know of any solutions or solution providers that could meet this requirement, please could you send me their contact details. What in your opinion is the best (and cheapest) solution out there currently? Thanks Neil Palmer I searched the internet and came up with this company's website: http://www.mbscrm.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx I know there is at least one other but can't find it. -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

to send excel worksheets by email for others to view without that
I have tried to send the above to users that do not have excel on their systems ie only have in all cases, "Works 7" . i was under the impression that there would be a "Viewer" they could download to view? raymondo, There is a free Excel viewer. (Not Microsoft Works) www.microsoft.com. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "raymondo159" <raymondo159@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDBDB82F-C0E1-4BD3-9AED-D4E87A3B4374@microsoft.com... > I have tried to send the abov...

how do i stop an account from downloading emails, when using Outlook (not OE)
in OE you can stop email from being downloaded from an account, how is this done in Outlook? thanks Jason I want to prevent it from getting, but allow me to send them with that account, so deleting the account is not what I need to do, in outlook express, there was an option to stop downloading from this account, where is it on Outlook. thanks Jason "Jasonc" <NoEmail.com> wrote in message news:OH4Daan9DHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > in OE you can stop email from being downloaded from an account, how is this > done in Outlook? > > thanks > > Jas...

Deleted items view issue
I have one user who can not see their deleted items [Exchange Server 2000] under Outlook 2003 beta but can view them under Outlook XP. All other users can view all folders under both versions of Outlook just fine. I have reinstalled, deleted items and restored them, checked all settings I can think of and nothing seems to help. Any thoughts are appreciated. ...

Account Categories #4
I'm changing the account categories and was wondering if this will cause problems with any reports that I have in the system. From what I've heard in the past, it would only cause a problem with the 'Advanced Financial' reports and I use FRx for financials. Thanks in advance! That's correct Craig. No effect on FRx reports. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Also, can I add new account categories at the bottom without problems? In other words, more than 48 categories. "Craig" wrote: > I'm changing the account...

2007 Calendar -- default view
OS = Vista Business Application = Outlook 2007 Outlook Sub-Application = Calendar With my display I can view six full Calendar weeks. The default view for the 2007 colander is as follows: Current week at bottom Previous 5 weeks above current week That is all well and good if I want to see what I have been up to for the last five weeks. Unfortunately, if I want to view what I have scheduled to do in the coming five weeks, I have to manually change the view. Question: Is there any way to change the default view from Current Week @ bottom of calendar (last week in view) to Cu...

Disabled Accounts
Is there any way to have disabled or expired accounts receive mail. I have a few users who are on extended leaves of absences and I want them to receive mail but not for anyone to log on as them. I tried disabling and expiring their account but that refuses mail delivery to the user. See this: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/07/ndrs_disabled_a.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:F46164EC-2EAD-4E7F-B7B7-E7499233C5...

Does money 2004 checking and credit card accounts
When I pay my credit card in my checking account, I would like that payment amount to be posted as a credit in my credit card account. But these two accounts don't seem to communicate. How is this done?? Thanks You transfer money from your checking account to the credit card account and make the payment to the CC Company from the credit card account. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "larryfergy6" <...

Default account setting not retained
I have one client on my network whose Outlook 2003 REFUSES to keep their POP3 account as the default account. Each time they log off their workstation the default reverts back to Exchange, which is not currently set up to handle email beyond the intranet. Does anyone know of any reason why this one client is the only person on the network whose account settings keep reverting? And what can I do about it? A quick reply would be greatly appreciated. Try a fresh mail profile - and do not multi-post. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

Outlook 2002 prevents access to hotmail account
I have 2 hotmail accounts and in the last couple of weeks, my computer automatically routes me to only one account - even when going directly through the MSN site. I have been unable to troubleshoot this through email accounts in Outlook and need to get to the both sets of email. Thanks, BD "BD" <inflexionstrategies@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:003901c35064$ee6d0660$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have 2 hotmail accounts and in the last couple of > weeks, my computer automatically routes me to only one > account - even when going directly through the MSN site. &...

Populating appropirate account in look up box when selecting contact
Hi There, I wonder anyone can point me in the right direction can help out there. We have a CRM Case form where it has Customer lookup field (Regarding lookup for Account/Contacts) and also Responsible contact lookup field (lookup for Contact records). What we want happen is as soon as Responsible contact is selected from a lookup, automatic population of appropirate Account in Customer look up field. We believe it should be possible because contacts in the system are already linked to Account records any help is much appreciated. cheers Kyaw Hi Kyaw, You will need to write a ...

Strange event handler behavior?
I've noticed some strange behavior among my event handlers, with dropdownlists, and I must have an incorrect setting somewhere. I'm using VWD 2008 with VB. I have several dropdownlists with autopostback set to True. The items for each of these are defined in their items collections, not in code. If the selecteditem is changed, the selectedindexchanged event fires, but only if the new selected item is different from the selected item in the original collection. From then on, if I change the selection of any of the other three dropdownlists, the selectedindexchanged event f...

Cannot view email
HI, I'm running outlook 2000 on windows 98se,we also have exchange server running from another server. I cannot open any email that I have received or sent. I have uninstalled and Reinstalled outlook 2000. I have stopped all services in the backround that I could. Everytime i double click to view(open) email the hourglass comes up and outlook freezes. What can I do next ,Gates ...

How to Set the Current View of a List View Control
Greetings, Okay, UNCLE! I'm trying to figure out how to change the view mode (icon, small icon, list, report) of a list view control. But I can't seem to figure out how. Note that I'm not using MFC--just regular C++. However, I posted here because I was looking at how MFC does it. CListCtrl::SetView uses ListView_SetView. Sounds reasonable, but ListView_SetView sends the LVM_SETVIEW message. But when I look at the documentation for this message, it states you must have an XP manifest in order to use that message. And, in fact, when I tried to use it in my C++ code the expect arg...

Doc/View, recent file list and portability
In a VC6 app where the [Recent File List] .ini file settings are managed by the doc/view system, every recent file has a prepended fully qualified path (e.g. C:\folder\file.ext). Is it possible to direct the recent file list to not use a disk: prefix if the file is on the same drive as the application (e.g. \folder\file.ext) ? This functionality isn't built into the default implementation that I know. The source code for MFC comes with the product and you can override any portion of it you want. Just create or derive your own class. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http:...

Error: Missing SQL Object in select from view
Hello, We are on SQL 2005 Enterprise and I have been seeing more errors like this recently: Missing SQL object for statement: select * from vw_app_queue WHERE (1=1) AND (quote_state = 8) AND is_paid=1 What does this error mean? Thanks -- Jacob W Anderson --- http://www.beyond-ordinary.com http://www.extremeplannerlive.com --- If you think it''''s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. javatopia (javatopia@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > We are on SQL 2005 Enterprise and I have been seeing more err...

managed account test #2
This is a test to see if my account is showing up as a managed account. Todd, is it fixed yet? Craig This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0437_01C6E17C.8F50F680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Craig, I think Todd is on vacation and I don't know if the replacements will = see it. Be patient. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a rea...