Account totals missing in Portfolio Manager after switch to Money

When I switched from Money 2005 to Money 2006, somr of my investments no
longer have a Total Account Value.  The line is just blank.  This leads to an
incorrect total at the bottom of the page.  How can I get Money to calculate
the totals accurately?
0
smbreau (3)
2/6/2006 11:50:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

MONEY 2006 stock price updates
Unless I'm reading my screens wrong, somehow I'm still geting automatic stock price updates on my MS Money 2006. This even though support ended. How long will this continue? I'm ok with not getting my bank/broker statement automatically(never turned on since I didn't want to share that acct. info.). Do I need to get the free money plus trial then buy & switch to Quicken? ...

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

Money 2004 standard
I have Window me, I have been using money 2001 & i have been trying to up to 2004. Upon installing it gets as far as 64% and stops. It says "installing interent explorer 6 web browser". Do I have to uninstall 2001 befor I install 2004? I received no errors. I also stoped my anti-virus protection. My PC is about one year old. I need help, Thank you You shouldn't have to. However, you might want to install IE6 independently before trying the Money installation. Go into the IE directory on the CD and run the ie6setup.exe file from there. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Mo...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Pivot: grand totals
Hi all, i need your help for the below table: ITEMS YEAR YRLY_TOT GRAND_TOT 2008 $10 1. ITEM1 2009 $20 $60 2010 $30 2008 $10 2. ITEM2 2009 $30 $80 2010 $40 2008 $20 3. ITEM3 2009 $30 $90 2010 $40 Each item has yearly totals (column YRLY_TOT). I want column GRAND_TOT to show total of all three years for each item ( i guess the three cells shou...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Total from SubReport Data But Not in SubReport
Hello, This is probably pretty simple, but I have created a report where the main display is a subreport of items ordered by the customer order and price. I would like to total the prices in the main report, but not from a total on the subreport. The price field is called Expr5. I have tried =Sum([Expr5]), but this gives and #Error I can't figure out what you are asking. If you don't want the total from the subreport, what do you want? Values displayed in a report must come from somewhere. "Expr5" means nothing to any of us other than you haven't taken the time ...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

Can't sync with MSN Money
About a month ago Money 2004 stopped synchronizing my data with MSN Money. It has been working fine previously (with both Money 2004 and Money 2003). Now, whenever I "update now..." the call summary message for MSN Money Synchronization says: "An unexpected error has occured. Your data is not being synchronized with MSN Money on the Web." My Passport is valid, I haven't changed my password, and I can view my OLD data (from the last time it sync'd correctly which was "50 days ago") on MSN Money (My Money). I've searched help, the KB, and this forum b...

Integration Manager GP 10.0
I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have loaded the integration manager. This was not an upgrade but on a standalone system simply for testing. I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like to import into the integration manager. These integrations have worked on previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0. I receive the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file: Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Details: msco...

Required paper size missing
I am creating a publication which will be printed elsewhere on A3 paper. The printer to which I have access does not take A3. Firstly, am I correct in thinking that the paper size options available in Page Setup are controlled by the printer selected? Secondly, if this is the case, how do I create a publication for a paper size which my printer does not offer? All you have to do is download a printer driver that will accept A3 paper. You don't need the physical printer. Might ask the people who are ultimately going to print your publication what printer they are using. There...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Voting buttons missing!
We changed our Exchange sever from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 and now we can not use any voting buttons. When we add them in the e-mail no one receives the voting buttons. What is the problem. Any help would be great. On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:29:01 -0700, Jason <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We changed our Exchange sever from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 and now we >can not use any voting buttons. When we add them in the e-mail no one >receives the voting buttons. What is the problem. Any help would be great. Voting buttons are purely an Outlook driven exerci...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Money 2007 Premium deleted transactions
Okay, just installed it, and actually got the thing to download transactions from my credit union.. funny thing is it only went back 1 month, would be nice to know how to get it to download everything.there is to get. So I decided I would manually enter transactions to cover back to the beginning of the last month, then I could just do the archive download of previous months and I'd be set. So I entered about 25 transactions and it put them in the Adjustments Section. Right at the top it said, once it was cleared, click the check-off box and click Delete Cleared Adjustments to rem...

Turn off Autogenerate account description
I found out there isn't a way to turn off the autogenerate account description through Customer Source. I would like to add this as a suggestion for future release where I can click a button and it'll not autogenerate the account description for me. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't work for my intent. I understand that the autogenerate account description comes from the account segment list, however, my account segment list doesn't do the account description any justice b/c I have 5 segments, and the names can be long, so GP will truncate it, but not where I wan...

Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services
Title: Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services Accountants online is an entirely new concept which harnesses the power of outsourcing and international website development. we can offer a broad range of web, print, bookkeeping, news report and accountancy services, as well as options to regularly update your customers via emails, Search Engine Optimization and statistics on your site to get feedback on your marketing. We offer a suite of online accountancy services designed for you to outsource labour intensive or routine services at very competitive rates while you stay i...

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

New Account for CD
I bought a CD and don't know how to set it up in Money (using Money Plus H&B). When I tried setting it up as a bank savings account there was a note that said I should set it up as an investment account. When I set up the investment account it does not ask me any questions about the CD or even if it is a CD. What am I missing. It seems like it should be a savings account. Please help me? A Savings Account can be used. If you only ever intend to have one CD at a time, that's probably easier. But if you want to manage multiple individual CDs over time, then the Investmen...