Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using
money '02. I have been getting this message for TWO WEEKS now. I set up three
accounts with no problem, then this message over and over every day. I have
tried starting a new account and I still get the same message. Surely MS's
server has not been down this whole time, so I guess the problem is on my
end. Please Help!
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, lostmymirth wrote:

>I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using
>money '02. I have been getting this message for TWO WEEKS now. I set up three
>accounts with no problem, then this message over and over every day. I have
>tried starting a new account and I still get the same message. Surely MS's
>server has not been down this whole time, so I guess the problem is on my
>end. Please Help!

There has be a problem with some accounts getting that error. There
is a way to tell if it is caused by the identified problem.  The
problem comes from what is downloaded from the bank.

You  might be able to get around this by disabling sync, and then
setting it up again. But the problem may reoccur if  the bad data
from the financial institution continues.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
1/13/2005 10:58:06 PM
I had this problem also.  It occurred only with Yodlee accounts, and when
it happened it happened to ALL the yodlee accounts, not just one bank.
My solution was to delete the passport association then reenable it.  Of
course, this caused over 700 duplicate transactions (sometime 4-5 of the
SAME transaction!).  I went back to 2004, as it was going to take hours
of rework to fix the problem, which could reoccur at any time.

-Neal

--
"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright # 154085, for a
period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin' it without our permission,

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

Page Setup is Slow
Hi All, Can't honestly say whether this has always been the case or its just started to happen, but configuring anything in the 'Page Setup' dialogue box is incredibly slow at the moment. This is on a corporate network, from a networked laptop to a networked printer. Printing is via IP, I am told, and is working fine. Anyone got any ideas please. Regards. Bill. ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

How do I read copied Outlook 2003 files with Outlook 2002? PLEASE
I've copied Outlook 2003 files from my work computer and need to read them on my home computer. Please this has nothing to do with pst files, I have dragged the email files directly from Outlook 2003 on my work computer to an external hard drive. I have then tried to read the files on my home computer but to no avail. My home computer has Microsoft Office XP Professional Version 2002. I have installed the latest compatibility pack for Office XP Pro ver 2002 but I still can't read my Outlook 2003 emails. If I try to read my Outlook 2003 files with Outlook 2002 then I get...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Turn off Autogenerate account description
I found out there isn't a way to turn off the autogenerate account description through Customer Source. I would like to add this as a suggestion for future release where I can click a button and it'll not autogenerate the account description for me. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't work for my intent. I understand that the autogenerate account description comes from the account segment list, however, my account segment list doesn't do the account description any justice b/c I have 5 segments, and the names can be long, so GP will truncate it, but not where I wan...

Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services
Title: Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services Accountants online is an entirely new concept which harnesses the power of outsourcing and international website development. we can offer a broad range of web, print, bookkeeping, news report and accountancy services, as well as options to regularly update your customers via emails, Search Engine Optimization and statistics on your site to get feedback on your marketing. We offer a suite of online accountancy services designed for you to outsource labour intensive or routine services at very competitive rates while you stay i...

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

Reinstalled and can't find email. Please Help.
I have win xp and outlook 2000. I thought the place my email files were saved was on my e drive. But I saved the files on my c drive to my e drive too and then reinstalled win xp and outlook 2000. What are the email file names and extensions? Are they dbx? Is there any way to get my email back? Please help. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ They are .pst files. However, XP puts these in hidden folders. If you change your view to see hidden folders, you ...

New Account for CD
I bought a CD and don't know how to set it up in Money (using Money Plus H&B). When I tried setting it up as a bank savings account there was a note that said I should set it up as an investment account. When I set up the investment account it does not ask me any questions about the CD or even if it is a CD. What am I missing. It seems like it should be a savings account. Please help me? A Savings Account can be used. If you only ever intend to have one CD at a time, that's probably easier. But if you want to manage multiple individual CDs over time, then the Investmen...

Tracking Investments By Account
How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the same investment in several accounts. I want to see the performance of that investment in that account only and not the accumulated performance accross all accounts! In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the >same investment in several accounts. I want to see the >performance of that investment in that account only and >not the accumulated performance accross all accounts! Look at Investing->Portfolio and group by Account Name. Select the view you prefer, and c...

To only save sheet1, this code is not working. Help please!
To only save sheet1, this code is not working. Help please! Worksheets("Sheet1").save Thanks! On Mar 16, 2:49=A0pm, Damil4real <Damil4r...@gmail.com> wrote: > To only save sheet1, this code is not working. Help please! > > Worksheets("Sheet1").save > > Thanks! Mr. T -- Worksheet objects do not have a Save method - but Workbooks do If you want to copy out Sheet1 to another workbook then save it - use ... Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy .... then ... ActiveWorkbook.Save Hope it helps you, - Rodney POWELL Microsoft MVP - Excel ...

Printing Bank Account
I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I select print it prints out all transactions from all bank accounts. In microsoft.public.money, dd wrote: >I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I >select print it prints out all transactions from all bank >accounts. What screen are you looking at when you do File->Print? ...

Outlook keeps "forgetting" account password
I am running Outlook 2002 as part of the Office 2002 Professional suite on a machine with MS Vista Home Premium. Every time I open Outlook, the password for my account is apparently "forgotten" and needs to be typed in. However, when I do this, I get an error message: "Task 'mail.bigpond.com - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under Tools, click E-mail accounts. The server responded: �" But the error is not that the password has bee...

cannot get qwest email account to work in windows mail
i cant seem to get a connection to my new email account using qwest. this is the error i get when i try and check my email. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'windows mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E can anyone help me please? That server doesn't use port 110. Please change your settings in that Windows Mail account to agree with this: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMT...

How do I set up an account with Outlook?
I have tried to send mail using Outlook but I do not have a send button. I understand I need to set up an account but I can't find how to do this. Thanks for your help "Dock Suzuran" <Dock Suzuran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C4591E8-1224-48A3-82B0-C89C68776B86@microsoft.com... >I have tried to send mail using Outlook but I do not have a send >button. I > understand I need to set up an account but I can't find how to do > this. Tools -> E-mail Accounts -> Add Use Outlook's own help. Open its help, Contents tab, a...