Account list headings

Of the headings in the account list: Account; Last Updated; To Review; Bank
Balance; and Adj. Balance. I only have details in the Account name column and
the adjusted balance column.

Could someone tell me how/when the other fields are used?
I would like to show balance at the bank at the last point I reconciled my
transactions (last updated?) against the adjusted balance, all in the one
screen.

Just to note that the adjusted balance includes items that I have yet to
reconcile, ie items after my last bank statement

I hope above is clear, and appreciate help
Musty
0
Musty (1)
8/25/2005 10:34:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

Exchange Mail config and list of users
Hi all.. I hope you can help me in this.. I need to extract a report from my exchange server listing: MS Exchange Mail configuration including Permission /acccess list of all Exchnage users with their names and email address?? Please how can I do that?? maybe usinf a script? thank you and best regards ...

Adding Live Communications Contacts address List
I'm not sure if this is the correct Newsgroup for this question, but if you could redirect me, I will post there We have an Exchange 2003 server running in a 2000 Active Directory network. We just installed LiveCommunications Server on a seperate 2003 member server. I created all the SIP accounts, then added each user to my contact list, I then saved my contact list and imported the list to each user. Is there a way I can have the users pull view all Messenger users without importing contacts. Can I add an address book to Exchange I know a user can add a contact through messenger, bu...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Data Validation Dependant Lists
Hi there, Is it possible to 'source' data validation/dependant lists from seperate worksheet within the same workbook. I know it is possibl when using only data validation lists, but when I try to sourc dependant lists using '=INDIRECT(Sheet2!A2) for example, Excel say this is not allowed?? Kind regards And -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you give that range a name, you can use it in the Data|validation dialog. Debra Dalgleish explains it at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html#Name "andyp161 <" wrote: > > Hi there, > ...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Master Category List in Outlook
Is it possible to set permission in outlook so that users can not add or delete from MAster Category List. Which permission would enable me to get the above? Is it possible to avoid replicating the Master Category list to all public folder users. Thanks ...

Contact list assistance.
I am having a problem. I am trying to print out an individual address card in Outlook. When I print the end results I get a second sheet which lists the individual fields available. I only want the address card to print. How can I get this to happen? Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you very much. -- darylakagod ...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

How do I enlarge font in a drop-down list in EXCEL?
How can I enlarge the font in a EXCEL "drop-down" list? hi, in design mode, right click the dropdown then click properties. find and click font on the left. on the right click the small gray box. reset fonts sizes here. >-----Original Message----- >How can I enlarge the font in a EXCEL "drop-down" list? >. > If these are data validation dropdown lists, you can't change the font size. There are a couple of workarounds here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger Stan wrote: > How can I enlarge the font in a EXCEL "drop-down&quo...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Global Address List Update
Hi everybody. I'm adding a new mailbox on Exchange 2003, mailbox is created, but the user's name doesn't appear on the Global Address List. I already have some users and this is the first time this occurs. Somebody can help me? Tk. The name will appear on the following day, as the default for Exchnage 2003 is to rebuild the GAL at 5am daily. "Lilis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0af001c4a56f$ff5af340$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi everybody. I'm adding a new mailbox on Exchange 2003, > mailbox is created, but the us...

Global Address List Members in Excel Spreadsheet
Is there a way for me to transfer the members of a global address list to an Excel spreadsheet? Thanks! Indirectly check out http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.htm for a method "Wendy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c4201c3daa3$e8b36060$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way for me to transfer the members of a global > address list to an Excel spreadsheet? Thanks! ...

moving a selected item up and down in a list control
hi there, i am a beginner in VC i tried to move a selected item in a list control upwards using this code, but is not working what code be wrong void CTestingDlg::OnUp() { int index = m_cListCtrl.GetNextItem(-1, LVIS_SELECTED); m_cListCtrl.InsertItem(index -1, m_cListCtrl.GetItemText(index, index)); m_cListCtrl.DeleteItem(index +1); // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here } Hi, Just delete the redundant item at the top,all the other rows will automatically shift up. Thanks ...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services
Title: Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services Accountants online is an entirely new concept which harnesses the power of outsourcing and international website development. we can offer a broad range of web, print, bookkeeping, news report and accountancy services, as well as options to regularly update your customers via emails, Search Engine Optimization and statistics on your site to get feedback on your marketing. We offer a suite of online accountancy services designed for you to outsource labour intensive or routine services at very competitive rates while you stay i...

LParam in a list control
I am trying to create objects and store their pointers in the LParam of my list control. This all works, but clearly I need to tidy up these objects when an item is deleted from the list. I have written a DeleteAllItems method which loops round all the items and clears the list and deletes the objects so all should be well. Problem is that I get memory leaks when the app closes, so I am obviously not deleting the objects. My test populates the list with 5 objects and deletes them, then re-populates with 5 objects again. I call my DeleteAllItems method once myself, then once automaticall...

Making a new list
hi i have 2 columns, column a has a list of names, column b has a number 1-8 in it. what i would like is on another sheet a list of the names that has a 2 in column d With original list on Sheet1, enter this *array* formula in Sheet2, and enter the number you're looking up into D1 of Sheet2: =INDEX(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$30,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$B$1:$B$30=$D$1,ROW($1:$30)),ROW(1: 1))) -- Array formulas are entered using CSE, <Ctrl> <Shift> <Enter>, instead of the regular <Enter>, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in curly brackets, which *cannot* be done man...

List of Hotfixes and Updates
Has anyone had any luck with this? On CustomerSource, I try to get the list of hotfixes and/or service packs (or rollup updates) and get nothing I'm looking for. When I choose Service Packs and Product Releases, I get these 2 items: Import Export Workflow Wizards (2/3/2006 7:49:52 AM) Microsoft CRM Software Development Kit Available on MSDN (12/14/2004 7:53:36 AM) When I choose hotfixes for CRM, I get back 2 items: Microsoft Business Solutions Migration Framework 1.0 Download, Public Preview Release 3 (1/17/2007 12:56:33 PM) Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 Published Updates and Hotfixes...