A FREE new 12-page special report on Asian and Indian Stocks

Dear Friends,

A FREE new 12-page complimentary special report on Asian and Indian
stocks, has been released by Elliott Wave International.

Investment Opportunities for Asia's Big 6 Markets will give you
specific forecasts and valuable commentary and observations for the
following markets:

 India's SENSEX
 Japan's Nikkei 225
 Hong Kong's Hang Seng & MSCI
 China's Shanghai & Shenzen
 Singapore's Straights Times
 Australia's ASX 200 & All Ordinaries

This FREE 12-Page Report was written by an analyst who lived in Asia
for most of the 1990s and knows the Region's economy first hand. He
digs deeply into today's investment potential for Asia to show you
what's changed and what hasn't. He also presents the important socio-
economic trends now shaping the Asian markets.

The FREE Report is available at the link below
http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=http://www.elliottwave.com/wave/...

Regards,
Deepak Sahijwala
0
sahijwala (34)
7/23/2008 10:56:43 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

i want to make a customized invitation and use card stock paper.
the only option that i see is to fold 8X10 in four - know option for using special card stock paper. Do you plan to make one invitation per sheet of paper using the entire sheet? If so, setup your card as a booklet. It would be the easiest way. If you want two cards per sheet, setup the page as a booklet, type 4.25 width and 5.5 height, portrait. Publisher will say it will print two booklets per sheet. If you want the cards to be a tent type card, rotate the front and the inside 90 degrees. Look at print preview to be sure you are rotating the correct direction. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

How do you sort 2 date fields in assending order (query or report)
I have 2 DOB fields (client and spouse) in a table that I currently print off the birth month and call them on their b-day. I really wish I could figure out how to get them to print/display in assending order of date (ie: 11/1 followed by 11/2) even if the spouse is before the client. Is this possible without having to do a bunch of programming? Thanks! Yep. Use a calculated field like this -- DOB_Sort: IIF([Client_DOB]<[Spouse_DOB], [Client_DOB], [Spouse_DOB]) -- Build a little, test a little. "KnowEnough2BDangerous" wrote: > I have 2 DOB fiel...

new clause on online services
Is this new to M2004? From the comparison page on the various M2004 versions: 3 Online services valid two or three years from first use. Online bill pay, downloading transactions from your financial institution, downloading stock quotes, and the ability to synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money expire two years from first use of Microsoft Money Standard or September 1, 2006, whichever is earlier. Online bill pay, downloading transactions from your financial institution, downloading stock quotes, and the ability to synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money expire three years from fir...

New Mail Desktop Shortcut
Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar in XP? Rob D. <RobD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running > Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new > mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar > in XP? It's easy enough to make one. Open Outlook and search for "command line&qu...

New entity and relaitonships customization
Hi all: I am working on a CRM v4 system that needs to track government funding programs for doctors at health clinics. The system is set up so that Accounts map to Clinics, and Contacts map to Doctors. The essential process is: A funding object is created, is set to run for a certain number of payments, is set with a start date, periodicity of payments (i.e. weekly, monthly, etc.), and end date, and then is assigned to a doctor at a clinic. If the doctor leaves the clinic, the funding object transfers to the clinic and is suspended until the clinic hires a new doctor and then the fund...

How would I convert an existing 2 page document to a booklet?
Hi How would I convert an existing 2 page A4 landscape document to a booklet? I'm using 2007 -- Martin ���� Open a new worksheet in Publisher, Do a Page setup as a booklet, you may want to link the pages. Leaving Publisher open, open a second Publisher, open the A4 file and copy/paste the text within the boxes. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA <Martin ���� @nohere.net> wrote in message news:u499g4tc83cqtfu34r7rdkrd5erq61t0hu@4ax.com... > Hi > How would I convert an existing 2 page A4 landscape document to a > booklet? > I'm using 2007 > -- &g...

Double New Mail Indicator
I have a user that is suddenly getting two New Mail pop ups and tw little envelopes in the systray. My first thought was that he had tw Outlooks open (it happens way too often), but that wasn't it. *looks befuddled ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...

Trouble scrolling pages in Excel with the new Apple Magic Mouse
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have so much trouble using the magic mouse to scroll, cut and paste between worksheet. What do I need to do to fix this? It slows me down a lot. Without knowing specifically what "so much trouble" you're having it's impossible to suggest any meaningful solutions or alternatives. It would also be helpful to know what your exact update levels of Office & OS X are. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/5/10 5:55 PM, in article 59bb404c.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Out of Office Reply #12
I want to create an auto reply template for email. Something like, "I'll be back on November 23rd." i get to tools/rules wizard/... and up to "reply using", but, then i can't figure out how to make a template to insert in the rule at that point. How? >I want to create an auto reply template for email. >Something like, "I'll be back on November 23rd." This can be done only of you're connected to an Exchange server. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is ...

Transfer Address to New Computer
How can I transfer e-mail addresses from my old computer to my new computer? I was using Outlook Express 5 and Windows 98 on the old machine and have Outlook 2000 and Windows XP on the new machine. All the files from the old machine are copied into the new machine, but I cannot find where to copy the *.pst files (if that's what I'm suppose to be doing) in the new Windows XP system. Please don't tell me I have to retype all that information! If you weren't using Outlook before, you have no files you can import into Outlook now. You'd have to import into Outlook E...

Text color for all new text
On a document that's already got section headings in black-colored text--I'd like all new text that I type anywhere on the page to be dark red. Changing the color in Font settings, or using the drop down on the toolbar, only changes the color at the cursor position. As soon as the cursor is moved, it's back to the Automatic color. I don't really want to change Automatic, since I'll just have to change it again for the next document I open. Is there a way to do this other than having to frequently change the color of Automatic or mess with third-party macros...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

new version #2
I have 2 computers in 2 locations. I installed Publisher 2003 on one computer but the other still has Pub 2000. I had always been able to move files back and forth by cd but now 2000 will not open files from 2003. Is there anything to do to remedy this? Is paying for another program my only option? In news:007d01c49372$26c13e90$a401280a@phx.gbl, Trich <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || I have 2 computers in 2 locations. I installed Publisher || 2003 on one computer but the other still has Pub 2000. I || had always been able to move files back and forth by cd || ...

Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed
Has anyone ever see the message: "Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed " and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded" when running a report. Does anyone know how to get around these, especially the first error message? "Alex Beletsky" <abeletsky@sentri.com> wrote in message news:<e0ae01c43c16$46a8ef40$a001280a@phx.gbl>... > Has anyone ever see the message: > > "Informatin is Needed before this report can be > processed " > > and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded" when > run...

Moving to a new location
Hi We use Exchange 2003 Server. We are moving to a new office location and we are planning to change our internet service provider. If we move to a new location we get new set of ip addresses. By changing the Mx records with my website registrar will the mail be forwarded properly to our new location or do I need to change anything else (Ofcourse configuring the Firewall) Thanks, Praveen Minumula Yes, as long as you're modifying external DNS and making the necessary firewall changes to map appropriate new public IP to Exchange and allowing inbound smtp to it. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S�nia Carvalho ...

Imbedded Web Page without add-in
Hi, I am preparing a presentation to teach a class, and would like to use an interactive website within the presentation. I have considered add-ins like LiveWeb, however, this needs to be installed on the machine on which the presentation will be played. I am unable to install any applications on this computer as a) I won't have access before hand, and b) due to administrative constraints installations are prohibited. As it is an interactive site, this precludes the option of simply taking screenshots. I am aware that I could use a hyperlink and open it up separately in ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

New Exchange 2003 server pointing to 5.5 server for OWA
I had only a single Exchange 5.5 server in my Org, and I today added an Exchange 2003 server. Everything went fine, however when I try to browse OWA on the new server, it's trying to connect to my 5.5 server. I know this because a NAV for MS Exchange prompt comes up and the titlebar says "connect to SERVERNAME". Yes there's NAV on that server (and stopping the service makes this operation fail entirely), but I don't want it to point to that server at all. Long story short, how do I tell my Exchange 2003 server to point to ITSELF for OWA? On Fri, 20 May 2005 ...

New version
Is there any talk out there about when a new version is coming out? I hate to upgrade now only having tho upgrade a couple of months from now... AFAIK the only one that has been discussed in the forum has been the upgrade that will come out with the Whidby product (the new vs.net ea version) Al "Anthony Kilkenny" <aekilkenny@tvnetservices.com> wrote in message news:MoWdnXU0mJNCIqXcRVn-vw@comcast.com... > Is there any talk out there about when a new version is coming out? I > hate to upgrade now only having tho upgrade a couple of months from now... ...