2007 Premium Registration

Dear NG:

Purchased Money 2007 Premium CD from Costco.
Help > About Microsoft Money > Version 16.0.125.621
Coverted .mny file from Money 2006 Deluxe

The back of the CD case states:
"To register Microsoft Money 2007 Premium:"
"On the Help menu, click Register and follow the instructions on your
screen."

I have no "Register" option under the Help menu.

Under Tools > Settings > Online service settings, I've checked the option to
"Remind me to register when Miney starts so I can receive..."

However after restarting Money there is no prompt offered up to register
Money.

Is it possible that Money was automatically registered through
Passport/Windows Live and the option removed from the Help menu also
disabling the startup prompt?

Thanks for any feedback on this issue.

-Kevin

0
nospam7515 (2084)
9/23/2006 9:24:22 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I don't see that item either, Kevin -- and don't remember explicitly
registering. My advice would be to not worry about it.

--
Michael Gordon
MVP

"Kevin" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Dear NG:
>
> Purchased Money 2007 Premium CD from Costco.
> Help > About Microsoft Money > Version 16.0.125.621
> Coverted .mny file from Money 2006 Deluxe
>
> The back of the CD case states:
> "To register Microsoft Money 2007 Premium:"
> "On the Help menu, click Register and follow the instructions on your
> screen."
>
> I have no "Register" option under the Help menu.
>
> Under Tools > Settings > Online service settings, I've checked the option
> "Remind me to register when Miney starts so I can receive..."
>
> However after restarting Money there is no prompt offered up to register
> Money.
>
> Is it possible that Money was automatically registered through
> Passport/Windows Live and the option removed from the Help menu also
> disabling the startup prompt?
>
> Thanks for any feedback on this issue.
>
> -Kevin

0
gordonm (1013)

DMP 2007 doesn't show a running job
I'm running a consistency check on one of my VM and DPM console doesn't show it in "In Progress" jobs tab. In Alerts tab and Protection screen it shows verification is in progress. It's also running since yesterday which is not normal to run that long. Is there a way to see the actual status of this job? Why would it not show up in the progress tab? Thanks in advance. hi It could be a one off UI refresh issue, can you relaunch a new DPM Admin console & see if this goes away? If it does not help, let us know Regards, vrmurthy. This posting ...

MP3 sound in 2007 won't play in 2003
I make an announcement presentation to use before church and insert a MP3 file in the 2007 version. When I send it to church and they try and play it, the MP3 does not play. Is there a way to correct this problem? I have tried saving it in the 2003 version but it still does not work. Any help greatly appreciated. I am a PowerPoint novice. In place of MP3, insert a WAVE file and it will play "regztfen" <regztfen@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: B1C6A58E-4047-4F3D-9548-418C44320D1D@microsoft.com... >I make an announcement presentatio...

Report Print Preview in Access 2007
Problem is I can set up a report under properties to open in Print Preview as the default, but when I add it to the switchboard, it opens in Report view instead. How can I get it to use Print Preview mode when users open the report? Thank you for your time and assistance. Check the switchboard code. Look at the HandleButtonClick() routine. My switchboard was originally created in an older Access version. That routine contains a Select Case statement to process the various commans. The relevant one in my code reads: ' Open a report. Case conCmdOpenReport ...

Open Excel in 2002 not 2007
I have both 2007 and 2002 installed on my Win XP system. I want the default to open Excel docs in 2002 not 2007. Had the same issue with Word, was able to fix that. Right clicked on a .doc and chose open with - nav to Programs, Office, Office 10 folder, found WinWord icon, chose that and now docs open in Word 2002. I've tried the same thing using the Excel icon I found in the Office 10 folder, but it never comes up on the list to be able to choose it. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dawnvk Since 2007 has decided it wants to be the default, de-register 2007 and re-register 2002 ...

Outlook 2007 cannot start cannot open the outlook window
"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook" "Cannot open the outlook windoww" "The set of folders cannot be opened" "errors have been detected" This PC runs Vista Ultimate, 32 bit, SP? . friend of a friend of a friend Last week, the issue was "fixed" by running scanpst.exe BUT the problem comes back every few days. Maneuvers considered: uninstall Office 2007, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/928218/en-us including ripping it out http://www.thewindowsclub.com/ways-to-uninstall-microsoft-office-2007 I ran the Office / ...

Font Size Issue in Outlook 2007?
I am having an issue with the size of the font in the general dialog boxes. At some point the font changed and I cannot see all of the options in the dialog boxes such as when you got to Tools then Account Settings and click on an account to change. The font looks generic and bold. I have tried everything I know with resolution and DPI scaling but still too big. I have ascreen shot attached. Please HELP! +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Font Issue.jpg | |Download: http://www.outlookbanter.com/attachmen...

Publisher 2007 #24
I'm looking at Purchasing Publisher 2007 for my Nephew is this just an upgrade for 2003 therefore does he need 2003 first. carl wrote: > I'm looking at Purchasing Publisher 2007 for my Nephew is this just an > upgrade for 2003 therefore does he need 2003 first. =============================== No...you do not need a previous version. -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---...

Toolbars In Access 2007 Reports
I have reports that I created in 2003 with custom toolbars. I open the reports from a form command button. I opened the program in 2007 and all seems to be well until I open a report. It opens with the banner and the pane with all the objects and the report shows up in the lower right hand corner like the objects in design view. I use the shrinker/stretch on all the forms to get them to fill the screen. There is no way to use this on the reports. Is there a way to get these reports to open as a full screen with the toolbars present? Thank you. On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:11:01...

File Move-Drag and Drop Fails in Office 2007 Excel & Word
One one of our Windows XP SPK3 computers were running Office 2007. When ever your using Word or Excel and you use either the File Open or File Save commands and the Windowed Dialog Box appears with your file and folder listings it will not let you move or drag and drop a file from one location to another. Lets say you have 3 Sub Folders in My Documents ( Folder 1, Folder 2 and Folder 3 each containing files.) You notice while in the File / Open or File / Save Dialog Box window that their are several files which currently reside in the My Documents folder but should be in say ...

Vista + Money 2007: Scroll Wheel
I just installed Vista and Money 2007. I got the SP-1 update, and I notice that the scroll wheel on the mouse doesn't really work in the account register. It's so slow that it is not even useful. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm not experiencing a problem with the scroll wheel on my mouse in Money 2007 on Vista. It may be the mouse driver, or the settings for the wheel. -Mark "Nathan Laff" <rev23dev@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:E3D2B5EC-733D-48FB-87CC-07E72A642F5D@microsoft.com... >I just installed Vista and Money 2007. I got the SP-1 update, an...

Excel 2007
Excel 2007/Vista Business I've had problems I've seen documented (but but resolved) elsewhere, with Excel crashing on the execution of ActiveWorkbook.Close False. 'Cured' that with Application.Quit (not ideal), but now, after Excel closes, the VBA Project password input box is displayed. It takes 3 clicks on Cancel to dismiss it. If I unprotect the VBA Project, Excel closes silently, as I would expect. My code is a bit complex to post here, but the ThisWorkbook module code no longer includes Workbook_BeforeClose procedure, in case you're wondering. Anyo...

Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have installed Excel 2007, and I can't create any chart, the message=20 "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a = different chart types" keeps poping up, are there any settings that i have miss out? thank you regards kh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

"OLE registration error...."
I GET THIS ERROR WHEN I OPEN OUTLOOK: "An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." MICROSOFT DEALS WITH A SIMILAR PROBLEM IN "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 249768" which gives the following: OL2000: Error Message: An OLE Registration Error Occurred View products that this article applies to. This article was previously published under Q249768 SYMPTOMS When you open an e-mail message that contains embedded Lotus Notes document links on a computer where the Lotus Notes client is not installed, the ...

blog in word 2007
Hi All, I just started using office pro 2007 with windows xp home sr3. I noticed in the new document tab something called blog. I have a blog set up on live.com. How would I set this up in word? Thanks for any help. -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:ePWSJBrALHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I just started using office pro 2007 with windows xp h...

Migrating Attached Storage to new DPM 2007 SP1 server
Hi, Is it possible to migration an Attached Storage that is used by DPM from one DPM server to another DPM 2007 SP1 server and retain the Protection group data? We currently have a 14TB DAS attached to a Dell R200 server that runs DPM 2007 SP1 and we would like to replace this server with a higher spec machine. I cannot find any MS docs about this sort of migrations. Is it a case of unplug DAS from old server and plug into new server, re-point all agents and re-create all Protection groups and they will automatically pick up the same volumes? Or is it a case of zap all data o...

Excel 2007 issue...Urgent
I have a pivot table which has some fields. I also need to create an average of 1 field divided by the total shown in the pivot. THis inturn needs to be charted. Is there a way to put in the average field ? For e.g the field names are product, quantity. I need the field to average the quantity for each product and divide by the total quantity (given at the bottom of the pivot). Please help !!! Its urgent !!!! Thanks, AK Excel 2007 PivotTable, PivotChart Average/Sum % http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/12_10_09.xlsx ...

Unable to send Emails from my MSN or yahoo account in Office Outlook 2007
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I have installed the Office Outlook Connector but I am having a problem. I am able to receive Emails but unable to send Emails from my MSN or yahoo account in Office Outlook 2007 but I cannot send them, how can I correct that? -- There's no news like "GOODNEWS" "News53" <u58490@uwe> wrote in message news:a4573b79e51dd@uwe... >I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I have installed the Office Outlook > Connector but I am having a problem. I am able to receive Emails but unable > to send Emails from my M...

Excel 2007 with macros and Apple
Hi, This may be the wrong newsgroup to ask so if that's the case, can someone please advise details of the correct newsgroup. I have created a 2007 vs workbook with macros (.xlsm) and I have someone using an Apple computer - with Office version 2008 installed. It seems that Microsoft Visual Basic macros are not compatible, although it seems to suggest that there is a way to save the file so that they can be used. Apple suggest to save the file as .xlsm, but that is already the case. The macros have either been removed or made inactive. I don't know anything about...

Release Date for 2007 Runtime?
Has anyone heard an updated release date for the 2007 runtime? Nothing since Erik posted on March 26th, saying they're working as fast as they can. http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive/2007/03/26/access-2007-developer-extensions-and-runtime-still-on-the-way.aspx -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Scott" <millardgroups@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175715353.665589.77550@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Has anyone heard an updated release date for the 2007 runtime? > Scott, In the meantime, you can rena...

Shortcut menu in subform crashes Access 2007
Hi all, I have an Access Project, developed in Acc2003. When opened in Acc2007 (on Vista) most functionality works fine - including the custom toolbar. Only trouble is the shortcut menu. Short cut menus are used on several forms - in datasheet view subforms. When they are invoked, they show briefly - then Access crashes. On a few forms the short cut menu works as expected. I have tried the article and the hotfix that tried to address this problem, but it seems that the problem it solved was of another kind. Before the hotfix the standard short cut menu appeared - then crashed Access....

Word 2007 equation galleries are blank
Hello, I downloaded the evaluation version of the home edition of MS$ Office and then paid my 99 euros because of a few compatibility problems with OOo encountered by clients who only have M$. Reluctantly, because M$ office seems to be designed to drive scientists mad. The galleries of the equation editor were blank (empty boxes) in the evaluation version, and this was not corrected when I installed the definitive licence key. I did 'repair' firstly online and then afterwards from the DVD. Do I have to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing? If I do, is there any ...

Folder Permissions\Access 2007
We are using a simple (four field) db that was created in ACCESS 2003 with an ACCESS 2007 front end User are only supposed to use the drop down in one field to change data. Some users keep adding data to some fields corrupting the db. Some of these fields need to edited by the db a support person. Weare doing away with the drop down box and need to allow users to read only and allow the support staff only to make changes to the db. Do we do these permissions on the folder level or the DB level? Why should we change the db to 2007 from ACCESS 2003? Thanks, S...

Where do you get the manual for Publisher 2007
I can't find a manual. Where the heck do you get a copy of the thing. There isn't. You always have your online Help file and there is a Publisher 2007 for Dummies book due out in a few weeks (if it hasn't already hit the shelves). -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Dave In TUcson" <Dave In TUcson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBF6363A-E012-49EB-916A-9D4BEAA626B6@microsoft.com... >I can't find a manual. Where the heck do you get a copy of the thing. Dav...

software to allow 2007 documents to be read using 2003
I have installed the Microsoft software so that I can read MS word 2007 in MS office 2003. As soon as I loaded it, a warning came up to say my copy of Office 2003 was counterfeit. I loaded 2003 from a master disk and have the licence sticker and have been using it for 18 months without any problems, and receiving updates etc. It was registered correctly with Microsoft. Help please. ...

Install project server 2007 on SBS 2008
Hi, have anyone succeeded to install Project Server 2007 with SBS 2008 Premium, on the same server? Thank you. Hi Cristian, sure, you should have no problems with that -- Marc Soester [MVP] http://www.i-pmo.com.au "Cristian Corbu" wrote: > Hi, have anyone succeeded to install Project Server 2007 with SBS 2008 > Premium, on the same server? > > Thank you. Hey, Can you point me to any documentation that might help me do that ? I find out on some forums that SBS is not a supported platform. Thank you. "Marc Soester [MVP]" ...