2004 Bills and payment problem

I have been using Money for over 4 years now. and each
year I buy the new version (Deluxe) Last week I turned on
Money 2004 and all my bills say  There is a draft payment
for this bill for (4) to be paid on what ever date. This
show up for every bill I have in my register for the
whole year! On my start up page it shows I'm always in
the red now and when I exit money it says send all
payments (For the year) and I'm worried that I may
accidently click yes, and really screw up my budget. What
is wrong and how do I fix it. This has never happened
before.
0
cintiaz (1)
2/28/2004 4:08:08 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Try the super salvage utility, search for it on this newsgroup, or see
this url:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;274584&Product=mny

Cintia wrote:
> I have been using Money for over 4 years now. and each
> year I buy the new version (Deluxe) Last week I turned on
> Money 2004 and all my bills say  There is a draft payment
> for this bill for (4) to be paid on what ever date. This
> show up for every bill I have in my register for the
> whole year! On my start up page it shows I'm always in
> the red now and when I exit money it says send all
> payments (For the year) and I'm worried that I may
> accidently click yes, and really screw up my budget. What
> is wrong and how do I fix it. This has never happened
> before.

0
Retired

Excel problem with dynamic matrix with a name
I do have a strange problem with Excel. For a long time I used the "dynamic matrix" but now, Excel shuts down with an error. I tried it on 4 computers, all with Excel 2003. I use this method for searching and dropdownmenus. It works as following: (sorry, I don't know exact the English formulas): - Put some data in the range B6:B12 (f.a. Apple Chair Glass Book Television Key Kitchen) - In cell C4 type: Sheet1!B4 - In cell C5 type: =text.together("Sheet1!B";numberarg(B:B)) -> result will be in this situation: Sheet1!B12 - Make a name Test "=indirect(Sheet1!...

Business 2004
Anyone know where I can find a demo of the business version of 2004 and also anyone know when the UK versions might be out? Microsoft has never released a business trial. The only Money 2004 trial is the one already out there. DAE "Sam" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message news:3f23b763$0$46015$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Anyone know where I can find a demo of the business version of 2004 and also > anyone know when the UK versions might be out? > > ...

problem accessing file
recently i made updates to my microsoft money file. After updating the file, i exited money, without backing up the file (bad idea). Once I exited, i changed the filename in windows explorer (using rename command). When i attempted to open the file again, money gave the following message: "Money will update your file with the latest improvements." In other words, it treated like a file from an old/different version of money. Then it said "Money cannot locate 'My Documents\my money 040809.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you d...

Problems moving SQL to Code using Mark Plumpton method
Hi Am using Mark Plumptons method to speed up form loading. This is the first time I have done this so being extra careful. Problem is I have a combo box which has a WHERE selection which Marks example does not provide an example code. The code I have below creates a Syntax error, could someone please advise what the problem is. Me.model.RowSource = _ "SELECT type " & _ "FROM tblcartype " & _ "WHERE tblcartype.carmake=Me.model" & _ "ORDER BY type;" If I take out the '&_' at the end of the WHERE clause the...

Convert from Quicken 2004 Premier
I've been a Quicken user for over 10 years and Quicken 2004 Premier is driving me batty with all of its bugs and assorted problems. I'd like to switch to Money 2004 Deluxe and was wondering if the Money conversion process would work on my Q2004 Premier data file? If not, is there any other way to transfer my 10 years of financial data? M04 will import Q03 and earlier data file. M05 (if and when) will likely import Q04 and earlier. M04 can also import QIF data--Q04 may be able to export this. This route will be involved and will not be lossless. "jluther3" <anonymo...

Problems resizing CListCtrl
Hi all, I have a CListCtrl where the last column will be resized if vertical scrollbar is shown (to do not show the horizontal scrollbar). Followingt Code: void CMyListCtrl::OnSize(UINT nType, int cx, int cy) { CHeaderCtrl* pHeader = (CHeaderCtrl*) GetDlgItem(0); int columnCount = pHeader->GetItemCount(); SetColumnWidth(columnCount-1, LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER); CListCtrl::OnSize(nType, cx, cy); } Works perfect, but the horizontal scrollbar is still shown after resizing (the column was resized already). Now a click on the scrollbar is needed an the scrollbar is gone. What can I ...

Exchange 5.5 email problem
I have an Active Directory network with an Exchange 5.5 server running on a Windows NT box. I am hosting 3 email domains on that box. For example lets call them mydomain1.com, mydomain2.com and mydomain3.com. All external emails come in and work just fine except for the mydomain3.com emails. My internal Active Dirctory domain is mydomain3.com. Currently my Exchange server on the NT box is pointing at the internal DNS server that forwards requests to the outside. I was thinking my problem is that and that I might need to have the NT box with Exchange on it use our ISP DNS servers instead. ...

Money 2004 #27
I have been trying to set up online banking with Chase.com. Money only lists JP Morgan Chase, which is fine but when I go to put in my password Money only recognizes / expects a 4 digit password when in actuality Chase requires 6 - 10 digits. Is there a patch or work around for this. Thanks, James You need to contact Chase and ask them to set you up for Money. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "James" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

mail problems
I have a problem, Houston... goahead What problem do u have "Antonio Luis" wrote: > I have a problem, Houston... goahead > . > ...

Difference between 2004 Premium and 2004 Smal Biz editions?
What is the difference between Money 2004 Premium and 2004 Small Business? I know the comparison chart at Microsoft says they contain the same features but are they exactly the same only the Small Business edition contain a few extra "business" goodies or are they completely different beasts? Thanks. Hello, They are exactly the same with the SBE contain just a few busines features (goodies I'm not sure is the right word) such as A/R and Mileage Tracking. Take care, DAE >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference between Money 2004 Premium and 2004 Small ...

Outlook problem #33
I for some reason have two personal folder files and two archive files? Reason? do I need two and how do I get rid of them? Thanks PaulaDawn <blah@blah.net> wrote: > I for some reason have two personal folder files and two archive > files? Reason? do I need two and how do I get rid of them? > Thanks You could have a corrupt mail profile. Check the properties of the matching folders files to see if they are distinct or not. I ao, then you can continue to use whichever of the PSTs you wish. If not, then create a new mail profile. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2002
When trying to reply, start a new message, or forward, the new message window does not appear. It is listed in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, but will not maximize. Any ideas? I've been applying windows and office updates all morning with no luck. TIA kb ...

Upgrading from 2004 to 2006
I am going to upgrade from Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe to Microsoft Money 2006 Premium. I have a couple of questions: 1.. Should I uninstall Money 2004 first, before installing Money 2006? Or will installing Money 2006 automatically uninstall Money 2004? 2.. Of course I want to transfer all of my data from Money 2004 to Money 2006. How do I handle that? Rod Answers/comments inline below. "Rod" <Rod@NO.SPAM> wrote in message news:%23CXhNa78FHA.3076@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > I am going to upgrade from Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe to Microsoft Money >...

Money 2004 Canadian Edition #2
Hi all, I just bought a Money 2004 Canadian Edition at Futureshop. After I installed it and tried to open it, it crashed!! It kept crashing no matter how many times I reboot my machine and reinstall this product!!!!!!!! I have double clicked on the sample file and it opens without any problems!! But when I tried to create a new file, it just crash when it is trying to load the new file!!! I am using WinXP. ZoneAlarm and Grisoft anti- virus are installed in my machine. Another question is that I have downloaded the trial version (on another machine) and been using it for a month. I ...

NDR/DSN and LDAP distribution lists problem
Hi all, I have a small problem with NDRs here. I will give a quick example of my problem. Currently when sending to a DL here the DL is a contact in the exchange GAL, once sent this queries a LDAP server and returns the list of addresses to send to, and off it gos. Here is an example of a delivery reciept: ------------------------------------------------- Your message To: distrib.one (Distribution List) Subject: Test Message - Please Ignore Sent: 3/3/2005 10:44 AM was delivered to the following recipient(s): distrib.one (Distribution List) on 3/3/2005 10:44 AM ...

Why is Office 2004 So Slow?
Why is Office 2004 so much slower that previous versions? Is is something in the set up or is this a problem inherent to the release? Geoff Hi Geoff, Most things are about the same or faster. One or two things out of the tens of thousands of possibilities are slightly slower. Was there something in particular you had noticed? -- Jim Gordon Mac MVP MVPs are not Microsoft Employees MVP info http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Quoting from "G&B Bonnin" <gandb.bonnin@verizon.net>, in article BCFB09DF.4060%gandb.bonnin@verizon.net, on [DATE: > Why is Office 2004 so...

Problem with scroll bars on Database window?
If I open say a form from the database window, amend it and then save it when I try to scroll the database window the vertical scroll bar doesn't move I have to click on say Reports then go back to Forms and then it moves. The same thing happens in any of the objects in the Database window, if I open close a report the same thing happens. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Tony I've noticed it with several different versions of both Access and Excel. In my case, I just move the window slightly using the mouse and the database becomes responsive again. I think this is m...

Error editing bill series.
I'm trying to update my paycheck, but after I make all my changes on the "edit series" page and hitting "OK," it just sits there. If I hit "cancel" or try to navigate away, it warns that my changes won't be saved. Sure enough, they're not saved. I restarted money, and then both quick repaired and standard repaired my money file. Nothing worked. There's also a "delete bill data" option, but I didn't want to mess anything up, so I haven't tried it yet. The only other thing I may have screwed up is that I was trying to look at...

Outlook starting problem
"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A dialog box is open. Close it and try again." ...

Font Problems #2
When I cut and paste a table from Excel into Publisher, the characters many times do not have the proper spacing. Sometimes to far apart. Sometimes too close together, especially with the number one. I've tried a variety of fonts, including courier. Nothing helps. Anybody experiencing this? What versions of software are involved here including operating system. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" ...

Can Microsoft Money 2004 update HK Stock Price
Hi all, I know that Money 2001 and 2002 cannot upgrade HK stock price from the online service. Can Money 2004 now upgate HK stock price now through the online service? Thank you. Pong >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >I know that Money 2001 and 2002 cannot upgrade HK stock price from the >online service. > >Can Money 2004 now upgate HK stock price now through the online >service? > >Thank you. > >Pong >. > What company is the HK symbol for? I don't get a quote on finance.yahoo.com for HK when I enter the symbol. >-----Original Mes...

Publishing to the Web Problem
I have created a web site approx 400 pages using Publisher 2003. It will not load during its creation I was saving to a cd so that I could work on it on the lap top. Saved it back on to main pc to load on to the web and it will not load. If I try to load it as ftp it comes up as cannot save read only file followed by another error message check url and connection. If I try to load it as http it comes up it comes up as check url and connection. Frontpage extensions are on and I have 500mb of space. I have managed to load smaller sites as soon as I cut and paste any of the original s...

Wizard problem
When I doubleclick on a brochure in the wizard, it initially says "Changing your publication." It get to either 16% or 32% (depending on the brochure), barely flashes the brochure then goes to a blank page with the error message, "Publisher cannot complete the operation." I have the Windows XP Pro operating system. I've been to the Microsoft site and downloaded all updates available. Any ideas? Connie, Can you post back with the version of Publisher you are using? As well as your Windows version. Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.o...

Problems with OWA 2003
Hi all, perhaps someone can help me here. Our users publish information on Public Folders directly from Office Apps using "File/Send to/Exchange Folder..." option on the menu. This saves the ..doc or .xls file directly on the public folder and not as an attachment (as might happen when you use "Post" from Outlook and attach your file). The problem comes when someone tries to download the file via OWA, the error "403 Forbidden" appears on the screen. If I "Post" a file as an attachment. I can download it without any trouble. Any help will be appreciat...

Money 2004 & VAT
Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates VAT or sales Tax? Is mny. file size related to Money version (standard, premium, small business?) Best Regards John I think you'd need to enable VAT tracking (at least that is what I did in M2000 standard) <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b51801c45012$0b13b1d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates VAT or > sales Tax? > Is mny. file size related to Money version (standard, > premium, small business?) > > Best Regards > John If the standard versi...