2004 Bills and Deposits

In Money 2001 i could expand the bills and deposits view
to 3, 6 and 12 months.  I don't see how to do this in
2004.  Is this feature lost on the upgrade?!
Also, my reoccuring deposits only display the next one,
not all that will happen in the next period.  I have them
scheduled as reoccuring, and they show on the calender,
just not on the bills and deposits view.  What am I doing
wrong?  Or is this another lost feature for the "upgrade"?
0
anonymous (74717)
1/10/2004 3:42:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In M2004 if you go to Forecast your cash Flow you have a drop down window
labelled Time Period. with options from Next 7 days through Next Year and
Custom.

Manage Bills & Deposits now only shows the next occurrence - has done so
since about M2002 but again if you go to Cash Flow you can see all
occurrences for the time period selected.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

"Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Money 2001 i could expand the bills and deposits view
> to 3, 6 and 12 months.  I don't see how to do this in
> 2004.  Is this feature lost on the upgrade?!
> Also, my reoccuring deposits only display the next one,
> not all that will happen in the next period.  I have them
> scheduled as reoccuring, and they show on the calender,
> just not on the bills and deposits view.  What am I doing
> wrong?  Or is this another lost feature for the "upgrade"?

0
Bob_Peel1 (286)

Business 2004
Anyone know where I can find a demo of the business version of 2004 and also anyone know when the UK versions might be out? Microsoft has never released a business trial. The only Money 2004 trial is the one already out there. DAE "Sam" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message news:3f23b763$0$46015$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Anyone know where I can find a demo of the business version of 2004 and also > anyone know when the UK versions might be out? > > ...

Convert from Quicken 2004 Premier
I've been a Quicken user for over 10 years and Quicken 2004 Premier is driving me batty with all of its bugs and assorted problems. I'd like to switch to Money 2004 Deluxe and was wondering if the Money conversion process would work on my Q2004 Premier data file? If not, is there any other way to transfer my 10 years of financial data? M04 will import Q03 and earlier data file. M05 (if and when) will likely import Q04 and earlier. M04 can also import QIF data--Q04 may be able to export this. This route will be involved and will not be lossless. "jluther3" <anonymo...

Money 2004 #27
I have been trying to set up online banking with Chase.com. Money only lists JP Morgan Chase, which is fine but when I go to put in my password Money only recognizes / expects a 4 digit password when in actuality Chase requires 6 - 10 digits. Is there a patch or work around for this. Thanks, James You need to contact Chase and ask them to set you up for Money. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "James" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

Difference between 2004 Premium and 2004 Smal Biz editions?
What is the difference between Money 2004 Premium and 2004 Small Business? I know the comparison chart at Microsoft says they contain the same features but are they exactly the same only the Small Business edition contain a few extra "business" goodies or are they completely different beasts? Thanks. Hello, They are exactly the same with the SBE contain just a few busines features (goodies I'm not sure is the right word) such as A/R and Mileage Tracking. Take care, DAE >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference between Money 2004 Premium and 2004 Small ...

Upgrading from 2004 to 2006
I am going to upgrade from Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe to Microsoft Money 2006 Premium. I have a couple of questions: 1.. Should I uninstall Money 2004 first, before installing Money 2006? Or will installing Money 2006 automatically uninstall Money 2004? 2.. Of course I want to transfer all of my data from Money 2004 to Money 2006. How do I handle that? Rod Answers/comments inline below. "Rod" <Rod@NO.SPAM> wrote in message news:%23CXhNa78FHA.3076@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > I am going to upgrade from Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe to Microsoft Money >...

Recurring deposit #2
My bank shows "year to date interest" on their online account access screen. It seems that Money 2003 downloads this as a new transaction every time I download. Is there anyway to correct or exclude this?? Thanks Ed You might need to ask your bank that - if the bank sends it down in the data, then money is going to try to do something with it. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestio...

Money 2004 Canadian Edition #2
Hi all, I just bought a Money 2004 Canadian Edition at Futureshop. After I installed it and tried to open it, it crashed!! It kept crashing no matter how many times I reboot my machine and reinstall this product!!!!!!!! I have double clicked on the sample file and it opens without any problems!! But when I tried to create a new file, it just crash when it is trying to load the new file!!! I am using WinXP. ZoneAlarm and Grisoft anti- virus are installed in my machine. Another question is that I have downloaded the trial version (on another machine) and been using it for a month. I ...

Why is Office 2004 So Slow?
Why is Office 2004 so much slower that previous versions? Is is something in the set up or is this a problem inherent to the release? Geoff Hi Geoff, Most things are about the same or faster. One or two things out of the tens of thousands of possibilities are slightly slower. Was there something in particular you had noticed? -- Jim Gordon Mac MVP MVPs are not Microsoft Employees MVP info http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Quoting from "G&B Bonnin" <gandb.bonnin@verizon.net>, in article BCFB09DF.4060%gandb.bonnin@verizon.net, on [DATE: > Why is Office 2004 so...

Error editing bill series.
I'm trying to update my paycheck, but after I make all my changes on the "edit series" page and hitting "OK," it just sits there. If I hit "cancel" or try to navigate away, it warns that my changes won't be saved. Sure enough, they're not saved. I restarted money, and then both quick repaired and standard repaired my money file. Nothing worked. There's also a "delete bill data" option, but I didn't want to mess anything up, so I haven't tried it yet. The only other thing I may have screwed up is that I was trying to look at...

Can Microsoft Money 2004 update HK Stock Price
Hi all, I know that Money 2001 and 2002 cannot upgrade HK stock price from the online service. Can Money 2004 now upgate HK stock price now through the online service? Thank you. Pong >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >I know that Money 2001 and 2002 cannot upgrade HK stock price from the >online service. > >Can Money 2004 now upgate HK stock price now through the online >service? > >Thank you. > >Pong >. > What company is the HK symbol for? I don't get a quote on finance.yahoo.com for HK when I enter the symbol. >-----Original Mes...

Money 2004 & VAT
Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates VAT or sales Tax? Is mny. file size related to Money version (standard, premium, small business?) Best Regards John I think you'd need to enable VAT tracking (at least that is what I did in M2000 standard) <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b51801c45012$0b13b1d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates VAT or > sales Tax? > Is mny. file size related to Money version (standard, > premium, small business?) > > Best Regards > John If the standard versi...

Unified Office 2004 Installer to 11.51
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Hi - My work group all has single copies of Office 2004. I need to update them soon so they can read/write to the new XML Office formats like .docx and .xlsx. The point releases they have are all over the place from 11.35 to 11.40. It would take longer if I had to update using each point release offered at Mactopia rather than just one that had all been combinded. Does Microsoft offer a combined Office 2004 update which will include all point release prior to 11.50? Both the 11.5.0 update and the 11.5.1 update are "...

How to upgrade to 2004?
I have Money 2003. Am interested in upgrading to 2004. I don't see anywhere on the Money site to upgrade (as opposed to buying outright) 2004. Is that possible? Where do I go? >Subject: How to upgrade to 2004? >From: "leenman" anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com >Date: 7/30/2004 6:57 PM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: <78eb01c47691$09497100$a301280a@phx.gbl> > >I have Money 2003. Am interested in upgrading to 2004. I >don't see anywhere on the Money site to upgrade (as >opposed to buying outright) 2004. Is that possible? Where >do I...

Money 2004 and Vista 64
I installed my version of Money 2004 on new computer with Visat 64-bit. In Portfolio View, can only see Standard View. Performance View, Valuation View and Return Calculations View will not display any securities. Any reason for this, and is there anything I can do to correct this? Thanks, T. Gau "tcgnj" <tcgnj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:684F3F8A-E50D-4D68-B361-BE19AAF6AA4F@microsoft.com... >I installed my version of Money 2004 on new computer with Visat 64-bit. In > Portfolio View, can only see Standard View. Performance View, Valuation &g...

Upgrade to 2004
I ran out places trying to get the answer, but I bought Money 2003 Small Business Ed. less than 2 months ago, and now 2004 has come out! It seems I should be entitled to a free upgrade to the new version or the very least a minimal upgrade fee. Does anyone know if Microsoft offers this option (yes, I can produce my original receipt, etc.) Someone on this site said that you can contact MS and get a refund on 2003, if it's less than a certain amount of time. Cant' remember for sure exactly what that time was. Maybe search a little more here for that. I just saw it a very few day...

Office 2004: Word
Hi there, Anyone experiencing their Word 2004 running slow in OS X.10.3.4? I'm running on a G4 with RAM is 567 with plenty of HD space. Thanks for your help in advance. Cheers. What do you mean by running slow? Exactly what is slow? DM On 8/1/04 10:20 AM, "TKK" wrote: > Hi there, > > Anyone experiencing their Word 2004 running slow in OS X.10.3.4? I'm > running on a G4 with RAM is 567 with plenty of HD space. > > Thanks for your help in advance. > > Cheers. Hi Mitchell, After I type the word on the keyboard it then starts appearing on th...

Entourage 2004 keeps redownloading old emails

Quantity billed for meter overages should be the actual qty
Field Service Contract billing Meter overages The information passed to the SOP invoice should be the actual quantity over base with the unit price charged as defined in the contract. The line item should also include the equipment ID as part of the description to provide the customer with sufficient detail. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in t...

Bills
The only bills I have are rent and my credit cards (everything else just goes on the credit cards). I love that I can pay bills through money but... is it possible to list the current balance of a given credit card in the Bills summary page so I don't have to keep flipping back to see how much to pay? Thanks. -Drew ...

Money 2004 Service Pack??
Does anyone here know if Microsoft will ever release service packs for Money like they do for other products? The bugs in the budgeting application (duplicates, incorrect budget values based on estimated bill amounts) are absolutely ridiculous and it's driving me crazy. The learning curve is steep, and now that I've finally got this thing humming along I find out that I can't create an accurate budget!? Grrr..... They occasionally release updates via the Money Internet Updates mechanism. M04 already claims to be on update 1. Since almost everything in M04 is carried over from M0...

Money 2004 #84
I read MS keeps updates for Money programs for 7 years until one would need to upgrade. Still using 2004 cause see no need to upgrade to 2005 but what will happen when 64 bit windows come out and Money 2006 (I Would Guess ) is written for that OS? Money didn't work and play well with NT/2000/XP until that OS had been out for about a decade. Even M05 plays on Win98SE/WinME. I'd be shocked if Money has anything specific or requiring a 64-bit version of Windows at any time before Money as a standalone app for installation on your home machine ceases to exist. Besides, if M06 is no...

2004 Business -> 2004 personal
I had been using Money 2004 Business version to track my personal expenses. Will Money 2004 personal read the file or backup file? and if so will there be lost accounts or bank information? -- Parley D. Kennelly Southern California Realtor´┐Ż Yes Personal will always read a Business file (from the same geographic region). You will get warnings about lost functionality, but it is only the business functionality that is lost. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see ...

Posted PA Billings Show up in RM_OPEN Table
Hello, I am writing a utility that exports all posted sales related data and noticed something unexpected. When a bill is posted in Project Accounting, not only is it moved to the PA_Billing_HDR_OPEN table, but it is also added to the RM_OPEN table. The BCHSOURC for this transaciton is XRM_Sales, which is also the case when posting a transaction directly from the Transaction Entry form without using a batch. The problem occurs because I export these posted Transaction Entry transactions, while also exporting the detailed information directly from the Project Accounting module. I d...

Any Experience with Bank One Online Bill Pay?
I just signed up for Bank One Online Bill Pay, after hearing that a recent service upgrade allowed much tighter integration with MS Money and other finance softwares. However, when I try to set up my account for making an electronic payment and get the set up online provider screen, I am met with only two choices: MSN Bill Pay or CheckFree (existing customers only). Does anyone know how I can use Bank One's online bill payment with MS Money? Preferably, I'd like to be able to receive the e-bills and other features. I hope that this is not only available to MSN Bill Pay. Th...

2004
need help urgent http://www.spiritual-trance.net ...