100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itreal

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st
Attempt
Hi Friends,
To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing
results in 1st attempt just visit
http://www.itrealexams.com/ and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real
Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type
of I.T Certification Exams.
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Outlook Rules doesn't work right
On several occasions I have experienced Outlook rules to move mail that didn't match the rules I have put up. How can that be? We have no idea since you did not include one shred of information that would help up help you. "Doesn't work right" does not give one many hints. What version of Outlook? What is the rule? How is it configured? Where is it in the order of rules applied? Did you add "stop processing more rules" to the rules conditions? What type of account? How many accounts do you check in the one profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]...

Outlook 2003 Won't Start
I've successfully installed Office 2003 on several computers. I can't start Outlook on two of the computers. When I start Outlook 2003, I get the following error message: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. The program is not registered properly. Please run Setup again. I've run Setup several times. I've even reinstalled the Windows XP Pro operating system. I still get the error message. Any ideas? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Milton Bell Fort Sam Houston, TX ...

Pass variables to Worksheet_SelectionChange
I have the following code which works well as it stands. My problem is that I need to vary the range depending on conditions set in other code. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) '----- ENABLE TICKS IN RELEVANT BOXES ----- Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo sub_exit If Not Intersect(Target, Worksheets("Room").Range("P11:T39")) Is Nothing Then With Target If .Value = Chr(252) Then .Value = "" Else .Value = Chr(252) .Font.Nam...

by passing SMTP
Hello, On my e-mail system here we use an external company called " postini " which filters our spam. We keep getting spam. My partner said its because it is comming in VIA smtp or other ways by passing postini. Is there a way to accept e-mail that comes only from the Postini IP Address? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks On your firewall, modify the rules to only allow SMTP connections from Postini. You can work with Postini to obtain a list of the IP's they send from. When using Postini, it's also a common practice to remove all MX records except those entries for...

array data type
Hi, I'm trying to take a column of integers and input them into an arra which I can then use for a loop instead of using this format: If (Worksheets("NeeleyNedPRE").Cells(pRow, pCol).Value = 0) Then For some reason this doesn't work because the column selected al resets to zero rather than running the loop correctly and I think tha an arrray might be the only option. What the easiest way to solve thi problem? -Andre -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com anjem < wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to take a column of integers and input them into an array > whi...

Calendar Reminder won't snooze
A calendar item won't snooze and it is on the same day that daylight saving times changes, 3/14/2010. Is that the problem? What happens when you try to snooze? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.sli...

Pass/Name not recognized
When I try to get my e-mail through outlook express, I enter my name an my password and both are correct because they work online but i outlook it keeps asking me for my Pass/Name. I currently have sb yahoo dsl. Please respond if you know how to fix this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Can't send to @bigfoot.com address from OE
I keep getting this message when i try to send to a bigfoot address from Outlook Express. Bigfoot does not appear to be blocked in my options. Any ideas/ The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'Shirley.danvers@bigfoot.com'. Subject 'test from f to bigfoot', Account: 'pop.freeserve.net', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Administrative prohibition', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79 On 06 May...

Mail received in unread folder, but won't move to default account
Hi-All my other accounts/folders seem to have been set up just fine. But I cannot receive mail in my default account folder. It does appear in the unread mail folder. I tried deleting the account and redoing it twice. It simply does not work. Please help and advise. Has anyone had this problem? How have they fixed it? Windows mail and Windows live mail are quirky, counterintuitive, and generally stink. ...

I just loaded Office 2000 on Vista Business. I need help.
When trying to open a DB file I keep getting an error that "The SendKeys action needs the (My Database) utility be loaded." This DB worked fine on XP. I loaded Office 2000 from the Original CD and got all the updated from MS. Then I even copied the whole Office 2000 from my old computer to this new one and it still won't work.HelpLarry 1. Go to: Office Button | Access Options | Trust Center | Trust Center Settingsadd add your folder to the trusted locations.2. Open a code window, and choose References on the Tools menu.Are any of the checked referecnes marked as MISSING?If ...

Can't see Previous Year in Checking
using MS Money 2003 on win 2000 Can't see the transactions I downloaded for 2002. They are still not reconciled, but I can't see them in the transactions. I can see the savings account of the previous, but not the checking. I'm sure this is simple, but your help is appreciated. thx Try changing the sort order at the top of the register. Maybe sorting by date in the reverse of what you are currently seeing. Also make sure that it is set to view all transactions. "Quigley" <adfred123@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:069e01c344d1$81a120a0$a101280a@phx.gbl....

Passing the id to a function
Hi, I have a CStatic instance as follows: CStatic label1; label1.Create("", WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE| SS_BITMAP | SS_NOTIFY, CRect(100+i*(15+32), 100, 60, 60), this, static_id); And I have a corresponding ON_STN_CLICKED(static_id,ThisFunctionClicked); But I am not able to do this for dynamic values for the static_id. For example if I have two CStatic instances, each with a different static_id. But I want to call the same function ThisFunctionClicked for both. But the ThisFunctionClicked needs to know which static_id was invoked in order to make decisions. Can I pa...

A cell in my spreadsheet won't print
The cell content is text, a word and a number. I can see it in print preview, but it doesn't print. The cell is similar to a few other cells in the spreadsheet. I have re-entered it. I have copied from similar cells that do print. It still doesn't print. Any help? Check "view->pagebreak preview" and see if the cell in question i within the blue box -- WREFOR ----------------------------------------------------------------------- WREFORD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showt...

CPU 100%
Several weeks ago, I did a clean install of Office 2003 Pro over a clean install of Windows XP Home on a machine with an AMD 2400+ and 512 megs of RAM. While tracking down strange behavior, I noticed that Outlook sometimes jumps to near 100% CPU usage and stays there. It happens when I send a message, when I delete a message and periodically at other times for no apparent reason - perhaps tied to inactivity. Clicking on 'receive messages' does not trigger the problem. It is similar to the redline problem earlier this year with some machines after installing Office 2000 SR-3. ...

Give me back my INDEX in Publisher and Excel Help. I can't find a.
If any Microsoft folks are seeing this, please give us back our Index in Help. I used to use that all the time and it was great!! Now it's gone and I'm going in circles trying to get answers to questions!!!!!!!!! I am very frustrated! Bons, Sorry - we aren't Microsoft employees. We are volunteers from the "Real World". The index is gone and probably for good. I was a fan of the old Help system - prior to using HTML Help. I liked that I could do a search for a particular word but that too is gone for good. We all have to learn to work with what we have. It forces...

Distribution Groups: Can't add Security Groups?
Is it possible to put a security group into a distribution group and have any e-mail sent to the distribution group go to all members of the security group? I'm using Exchange 2003 and I tried doing this very thing but when I send an e-mail to the D-group none of the members of the S-group receive it. When i added the S-group to the D-group there were no warnings or errors stating that this wouldn't work. Am I missing something here? Is the Security Group mail enabled? Nue "ATC" <ATC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45857D5E-BBE2-4954-83FA-F0...

IF statement not returning a blank so a chart line won't gap
I have an IF formula that should return a blank to a cell using the "". but the chart does not recognize it as a blank and drops the shart line to zero instead of showing a gap Replace the "" in your formula by NA() -- David Biddulph "mikekaf" <mikekaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E81228FD-FEA8-4EC8-ABF0-8874B7A5F1B9@microsoft.com... >I have an IF formula that should return a blank to a cell using the "". but > the chart does not recognize it as a blank and drops the shart line to > zero > instead of showing a...

Using result from or funtcion in if statement
i have a formula =OR(G2="DTA",G2="LTA") in cell AI2 I have an other formula =IF(G2="Multiplan",LOOKUP(U2,'Commission Rates'!$A$2:$A$46,'Commission Rates'!$C$2:$C$46),IF(G2="Health Care Inc",IF(X2>=11,95.84,IF(X2<5,0,LOOKUP(Z2,'Commission Rates'$A$2:$A$46'Commission Rates'!$C$2:$C$46),))),IF(AI2="TRUE",IF(H2>=11,111.81,-8),"error colm"))) when AI2 is true this should return either 111.81 or -8 but is not where have i gone wrong thanks colm Colm, Try IF(AI2=TRUE... without quotes. HTH ...

How to pass a parameter to a userform
Hi, I need to both open a useform and pass a parameter to it. How do I do this? I'd like to do the following but the Show method doesn't take this kind of parameter. Userform1.Show(param) Cheers Gromit -- Gromit ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=928 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=320229 Create a public variable in the userform, say called myVar, and then Load Userform1 Userform1.myVar = "SomeValue" ...

outbox issue I can't fix
This is the best way I can discribe this problem, sorry I'm a novice. 1.I send an email 2.two identical emails transfer to outbox 3.icons on the left appearence in the outbox shows, one has a envelope (as if it's normal and ready to send)and one has an envelope with a letter(as if it's already been read). 4.email sends, and the envelope one transfers to the sent mail file, the evelope with the icon remains in the outbox file. 5.Note the copy that remains is an opened viewed mail because it is not bold and the icon states it as an enveope with a letter. 6. in order to clear my outbo...

How do I get one cell to type the same thing as another cell?
For Eample: I want to type a name into cell B13 and I want to same thing to automatically appear in cell E15. Does anyone know how to do this??? I have tried E15 = B13, but that doesn't get me anywhere. all it does is put =B13 in the E15 cell. I can't get it to disappear and put the name in there. E15 is formatted as text. You'll have to format it as General or something similar, then re-enter your formula "Astrowalker" wrote: > For Eample: I want to type a name into cell B13 and I want to same thing to > automatically appear in cell E15. > >...

Font and content type
Hi, I have a question about the fonts in WLM. I have configured Verdana as proportional font and Consolas as fixed width font. But all mail are shown using Verdana, even if the content-type of the mail is set to text/plain. What must I do that plain text mails are shown in the fixed width font? Thanks, jan I assume you are talking about incoming email messages. You do realize that plain text messages contain no information about which font is to be used or whether the font should be proportional or fixed width. You can only select fixed-width font for viewing a message on a one-shot bas...

IE/FF won't work
I am trying to fix my friends (old) computer He had it on a wireless network and it was fine He uses IE and Firefox Neither can access the Internet I have checked the networking parameters - can Ping public sites - can download Windows updates - passes the Network diagnostic tests - But no browser connectivity Any ideas ? TIA Then the router needs to be re-booted. The router can connect the computers in the house together but not be able to get out to the rest of the world. When this happens, you have to turn it off for 15-ish seconds and turn it back on. T...

can't open outlook on.....
random machines in my network. most if not all are running outlook 2002. the problem seemed to start yesterday after we were forced to reboot the exchange server after a power outage. there was just one machine yesterday that we new about so we reinstalled the os (xp). after doing this the outlook worked fine. i forgot to mention that prior to the reinstilation of the os we uninstalled office completely and reinstalled it. this did not help. today the problem has popped up in a number of other computers. i'm pretty sure that it is not the server because i can set up these users ...

Users can't reply when using OWA client
I am having a very weird problem. First let me explain the configuration. I have an Exchange 5.5 Server running on Server 2000. I have an N/T Server on the outside of the domain running the OWA software. Some users lately, try to reply to a message, and the message just disappears and does not bring up the reply message box. So the entire message just goes away. When you click on it again, you can read the message then when you hit reply it does the exact same thing. This only happens with certain users on certain machines. Which leads me to believe that maybe the machine that...