.NET access not working

Hey everyone.

I can get into hotmail and my MSN account information but
not money using my .NET name and password!  This is VERY
wierd.  Has this happened to anyone?!  I am using Money
2003.  Any help is very appreciated!

Jose
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I have exactly the same experience with money 2004. It
started last week and I'm pretty tired of it.

Mark

0
anonymous (74719)
us;331123&Product=mny

0
anonymous (74719)

C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visual studio.net 2008 professional edition to solve this problem prior to clicking on the 'next' button. I am working on an workstation that is 64 bits, XP operating syste...

net passport
I changd my net passport and now when I enter it in money it tells me it is incorrect. ...

working with on entry and on exit properties of a control
I have set my form to be non editable when it first loads by setting the allow edits property to no. I then added a button called edit record so the user can make changes. I want to change the appearance of the controls when the form is "allowing edits" I have done this many times by changing the property for on entry and exit, but I can't figure out how to make this only happen when in "edit mode" I also have the added complication of a subform which I would like to work the same way. Here is my code so far... Private Sub EditRecordBut_Click() Me.AllowEdits =...

Accessing outlook email from another program
Hi, I have written a software package for the wine industry, and one thing that my clients have asked for is to be able to bulk email their clients from within my product. So, instead of writing a full-fledged email client, I decided instead to allow them to write their emails, select the recipients from within my program, and then to use MAPI to open the default email client on their machine. The problem is Outlook, if Outlook is their default email client, it seems to choke on sending the emails. However, if Thunderbird is the default (which it is on mine) there is no problem sending...

If Functin within Access query
Hi I am new to if functins and wondered if anybody can tell me what I am doing wrong. I am using Access 2003 and and trying to use the if function in a query It is one query based on another, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong SafetyTotal: [S1C]+[S2C]+[S3C]+[S4C]+[S5C]+[S6C]+[S7C]+[S8C]+[S9C]+[S10C]+[S11C]+[S12C]+[S13C]+[S14C]+[S15C]+[S16C]+[S17C]+[S18C]+[S19C]+[S20C]+[S21C] SafetyTraficLight: IIf([SafetyTotal]<=7,"GREEN",IIf([SafetyTotal]>=8<=14,"AMBER",IIf([SafetyTotal]>=15,"RED"))) The first 2 parts of the function will...

Export Excel to Access
While designing my service reports using Excel 2002, I didn't take into consideration the fact that I would need to export data to an Access 2002 database in the future. Therefore, I've got cells at different locations throughout the worksheet that contain information that I need to export. All information regarding exporting data to Access implies that one has to start out with a tabular type Excel worksheet in order to facilitate an import. I've had success using a macro to copy the affected cells to another spreadsheet and then importing from that spreadsheet. Unfortuna...

How Can I Suspend the Security Check for Programs Trying to Access E-Mail Messages?
I'm running an Outlook Duplicates Remover. As a result, a message keeps popping up alerting me to the fact that the duplicates remover is trying to access e-mail addresses. That's fine ONCE! But when I click on the Yes button to let it continue, the security protection insists that I limit the time to a few minutes; 10 at most. That's nowhere near enough, and I'd really rather not have to baby-sit that application all day. It will run for many HOURS! So, I hope there's a way to temporarily (like for a day) suspend that security check. So, I'd greatly appre...

SHRINK TO FIT doesn't work properly
The subject above says it all: Since switching to Excel 2003, text that USED to be displayed correctly (via the 'shrink to fit' in cell formatting)now doesn't appear to get shrunk at all. Rather, it bleeds over into the next column. Duuno how it got broken, but it would sure be nice if it could be fixed! Did you try re-formatting the selection? Sometimes that will fix the conversion problem. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ As a matter of fact, YES, SEVERAL times. This is VERY peculiar behavior. The columns on either side of it are formatted as number...

Remove-RecoveryPoint does not work in DPM 2010
Dear experts, we've upgraded our DPM 2007 system to DPM 2010 RC last week (we need to protect Exchange 2010). Now 've tried to remove some recoverypoint from tape, because I have made an mistake in the backup schedule yesterday. I've used the common procedure: 1. $pg=get-protectiongroup 2. $ds=get-datasource $pg[3] 3. $rp=get-recoverypoint $ds[0] 4. remove-recoverypoint $rp[22] -forcedeletion I did not use -confirm:$False in order to have a last chance to check, if I delete the correct recovery point. What happens is: I can see, that it's the right recovery poi...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

Locking Tables
I am using MS Office '07. Looking to create a DB in Access. It would have multi tables. I would like to have ONE table only that is password protected. Is this possible? The table that would like locked would include Emp Names & Salaries. Yes its possible. Create a separate Database with your Employee data table in it and password protect it. Then in your main App link to the protected table. You need to manage user access to only allow authorised viewing! "JWhitehead" wrote: > I am using MS Office '07. Looking to create a DB in Access. It would ha...

ssl does not work
when accessing owa, ssl does not work, i have an error msg saying that Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005' Server.CreateObject Access Error /exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp, line 4 The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions. Access is denied to this object. what can i do to fix this ?? please Check that you have ASP enabled on the server: Add and Remove Programs > Add and Remove Windows Components > Application Server 'Details' > Internet Information Services 'Details' > World Wide Web Service 'Details' >...

Reply feature not working
When I return an email using the Reply button the recipient does not get the reply. I have tried Requesting Notification but I don't get notified of delivery. I am running XP and using Outlook 2003 which is part of MS Office 2003 Teacher/Student Edition. Thanks in Advance Rob in Reno Sounds like your email cache is messed up. Delete the file C:\Documents and Settings\"your account"\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.NK2 and then try it. "Rob in Reno" <RobinReno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63677527-82C3-4F80-A1E4-E74D1FD3E1AA...

Backup error Access Denied
I have been recieving the following error message for a while and can't figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on one mailbox. "Backup - \\MBMAIL\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes Access denied to file Jhon Doe [jdoe]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresMail Delivery (failure jdoe@xyz.com)." Help Please Can you access the mailbox from a mail client? If so, you can use mdbvu to look at the Top of the Information store folder, and delete the message in there. If you cannot access the mailbox, then I have seen it where some users think they are ...

Outlook and XP Keyboard Access
I just had Windows XP installed on my machine and I am having problems with keyboard access in Outlook 2002. I do not use a mouse and I have my inbox set up with the preview pane. Prior to XP I could get to my inbox with CTRL+Shift+i and then tab around the panes (mail list, preview pane and folders). With XP I can not get a selection in any pane without turning off the preview pane and then turning it on again. Which I then have to repeat every time I use the shortcut to get back to the inbox. This is making me very frustrated. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance! It m...

MFC and .NET
We have a MFC application we are moving to VC 7.0 because we want to use the latest C++ compiler that comes with it. For moving to VC 7.0 we need to install the .NET framework though. My questions are, 1. Has anybody moved thier MFC application to .NET framework? Did you run into any issues? 2. What is the plan for MFC? Is there any end of life for this from Microsoft? Thanks, David I use all of my VC6 MFC apps and DLLs just fine with XP and VS.Net 2003. No need to port your code to .Net at all. WTH "David Mohandas" <david_mohandas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ac...

Edit Data with a Data Access Page
Hoe do I set a Data Access Page to allow data edits and entry? Common reasons why a DAP doesn't allow editing of the data: You must define the Unique Recordset property for the page's section that has the data. You must have an element bound to the table's primary key field. It can be hidden, but it needs to be on the Data Access Page if you wish to edit data. You must use an updatable query for the recordset (note: Data Access Pages are more picky in what's updatable and what's not -- a query that works in a form may not work in a page). -- Ken Snell <M...

Access and Excel
We distribute a MS Access (97) application which references Excel's object model to import various spreadsheet content. This works well up to and including Excel 2003. In principle would there be any major problems using the app. on a 2007 Excel file ? and if so how could this be overcome. The Access app is being re-written in Access 2007, but this will be 6-9 months down the line. Regards Howard Myers Hi Howard, You will need to test it with your app. No one here can guess exactly what is in that app and therefore won't be able to tell you if there is going to be a problem. ...

VB.net
Hi, I am trying to update a field in a record of a Access Database (whose structure I can not modify). I got this error (translated from italian): "Data types do not match in the expression" = "Tipi di dati non corrispondenti nell'espressione criterio." The code is the following: (myField is a binary field as on Access 2007) 'determine new value Dim newValue() As Byte = ... (valid data) 'write new attributes Dim conn As OleDbConnection = myObj.getConnection Dim cmd As OleDbComman...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

"cannot be accessed" error message
Excel attachments I send using Outlook cant be opened by others. When people try to open attachment they get; "cannot be accessed" error message or "This file is not in a recognizable format" Do they own the same version of excel as you do (or even newer versions)? If they own xl95 and you own xl97-xl2003, then xl95 won't open the file unless you save that file in xl95 format (or xl95/xl97-xl2003 combination format). xl97 through xl2003 should be able to share files without any problem. Foz wrote: > > Excel attachments I send using Outlook cant be opened by...

Access to Report List in Advanced Security?
I know I'm probably overlooking it, but where can I grant permission to the 'Report List' window in Advanced Security? In standard security you go to Microsoft Dynamics GP>Windows>Company & it's listed there, but I can't locate it in Advanced Security. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 ...

Can't access a System object in xaml
Hi, I have this xaml code that I'm trying to use in a Window... <ListBox xmlns:sys="clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib" Grid.Column="2" Grid.RowSpan="2"> <Button>Click for a surprise</Button> <Expander> Details <StackPanel> <sys:DateTime>1/1/2007</sys:DateTime> <sys:DateTime>2/1/2007</sys:DateTime> <sys:DateTime>3/1/2007</sys:DateTime> </StackPanel> </Expander> </ListBox> The problem is with the...

Client host rejected: Access denied due to junk mail relaying (a0006)
I can't seem to send emails from Outlook 2002 - it keep on coming back with message undeliverbale and with this message: Client host rejected: Access denied due to junk mail relaying (a0006) Speak to your ISP. It sounds like someone thinks you (or all users in your domain) are guilty of sending junk email and have blocked you. See this companies policy for example... http://www.vicnet.net.au/help/spampolicy.htm "TheDon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049801c3a69e$900e3680$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't seem to send emails from O...

Access Public Folder
Can you access public folder with out having a mailbox created? We have Exchange 2003 AD about 20 users have Notes but they need access to the public folders created in Exchange. Thanks for your help! If "Anonymous" right is configured on the folder, an anonymous user should be able to use OWA to gain access to it. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Maida" <Maida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59E0DD82-E600-4276-AB96-D1E291F46E12@microsoft.com... > Can you access public folder with ou...